Jump to content

[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide ~ 30/June/2026).


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

On 12/5/2023 at 10:48 PM, takedrugskids said:

I have everything installed and it works great but i saw people mentioning cum overlays, i have never saw those in over 24 hours in my playthrough. Is there a mod for it?

 

I use, amongst other, these two...

 

1  Cum Overlays - Scripted Edition 1.4

2  Commonwealth Moisturizer 1.04

 

... and get good results:

 

Spoiler

20231204093151_1.thumb.jpg.ab9558fff2cff6d9f461044fad32c8d9.jpg20231204172935_1.thumb.jpg.fd9b09d4ec8956a04cc33a5c62de627e.jpg20231203091117_1.jpg.7190eb12d943919f4cfb7ac884d55f74.jpg

 

My section for "cum and dirt" and ways of taking care of these are:

 

Spoiler

image.png.6176b8a33fdd0ac85d31fcd9ed71ec87.png

Posted

There was an option in the installation process of one of the mods from the "Fucking Manual" that changed Dogmeat visually into a raider attack dog.

 

Can anybody remember which mod that was?

Posted
18 hours ago, ManceCornel said:

There was an option in the installation process of one of the mods from the "Fucking Manual" that changed Dogmeat visually into a raider attack dog.

 

Can anybody remember which mod that was?

 

I believe you are referring to the option in the FOMOD of (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch v2.6.64-1.

Posted

is there a mod yet that shows the body in first person? like skyrims Joy Of Perspective mod?

Posted (edited)

also i cant use the discord as theres no nuke to click on to accept the rules...... how have i also broken this.... lol

says...... Click the nuclear explosion below to acknowledge that you have read and agree to the rules above. Then you will be allowed to enter the server.

but where is the explosion? theres nothing there

only nuclear explosion i can find is over there <----- oh thats my profile pic... Kappa

 

Edited by secretagent6012
Posted
3 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

no

damn... maybe oneday.. maybe not.. thanks for the reply

Posted (edited)

Guys,I installed all the needed mods following the manual‘s guide.The AAF menu shows properly.

But when i "enter" the scene,and i push the right arrow bottom to "next" for the second step,it just not work.I’ve been stuck with this problem for a long time.

Is there anyone know the reason(or i ignored something?)

English is not my main language,i tried my best. 

 

edit:f11 quick-scene normally displays

Edited by lapyase
Posted
1 hour ago, lapyase said:

Guys,I installed all the needed mods following the manual‘s guide.The AAF menu shows properly.

But when i "enter" the scene,and i push the right arrow bottom to "next" for the second step,it just not work.I’ve been stuck with this problem for a long time.

Is there anyone know the reason(or i ignored something?)

English is not my main language,i tried my best. 

 

edit:f11 quick-scene normally displays

 

When you are in AAF mode, get in admin panel (press Del untill you'll see Admin mode) and check for errors. Or try to run GFV (Game files verifier) through yout mod manager

Posted

i still cant join the AAF discord due to no nuclear explosion to click on to accept the rules... can anyone help me?

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, deff_lv said:

 

When you are in AAF mode, get in admin panel (press Del untill you'll see Admin mode) and check for errors. Or try to run GFV (Game files verifier) through yout mod manager

thanks for the reply.

I tried to run GFV through Vortex,and the picture below is the result.I checked the loader and made sure the esm at the top priority.But the problem is till there,Obviously i misunderstood something and did wrong in this step.(turly a newbie).

Then i checked the admin panel but i got stunned facing the texts. Also,i tired to change the "next" key but did nothing.My brain messed...

Btw,i don't think the 2nd picture's error is important(even there's a misinformation),because previously i check the menu there weren't any error texts and the right arrow button(the "next" key) was still no use.

 

edit:i post the 3nd picture,i wonder if the number "022" in the red text line represents something? 

 

f**k me, i just found it was i that mixed up the keyboard bottom.Gosh,i asked so many dumb questions!

Sorry for the bothering...

 

 

 

 

Edited by lapyase
Posted

I just started modding today and for the life of me can't get aaf to work. It gets stuck at 80% and the debug says there is an aff error [001] LLFP: 0 (7 required) I have tried reinstalling F4SE and AAF multiple times. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Locnick said:

I just started modding today and for the life of me can't get aaf to work. It gets stuck at 80% and the debug says there is an aff error [001] LLFP: 0 (7 required) I have tried reinstalling F4SE and AAF multiple times. 

you use gog version ? i use gog aaf stuck at 80% too

Posted
1 hour ago, Locnick said:

I just started modding today and for the life of me can't get aaf to work. It gets stuck at 80% and the debug says there is an aff error [001] LLFP: 0 (7 required) I have tried reinstalling F4SE and AAF multiple times. 

 

LLFP is Four play plugin which should be loaded together with AAF. What version of AAF and F4SE are you runing?

Posted
11 hours ago, deff_lv said:

 

LLFP is Four play plugin which should be loaded together with AAF. What version of AAF and F4SE are you runing?

I found a fix, it seems MO2 has issues with gog fallout 4 so I needed to add -forcesteamloader to the launcher argument  

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Nam An said:

you use gog version ? i use gog aaf stuck at 80% too

Yes and I found a fix/workaround. Open the executables editor in MO2 and add -forcesteamloader to arguments of the launcher you use for F4SE 

Edited by Locnick
Posted
30 minutes ago, skadi6920 said:

any vid guide of instalation?

That would be one long ass video!

My suggestion, Install AAF and Savagecabbage animations, load the game and make sure everything works. Don't worry about dicks for this test, those will cum later.

Once that works, you then have a good foundation to work from, and are ready to follow the manual.

Posted
1 hour ago, skadi6920 said:

any vid guide of instalation?

 

My suggestion - do not  add everything in the beggining. As izzyknows said - add one then check. Add second - check. If something will be messed up you will don't understand where is the problem. 

Posted
11 hours ago, izzyknows said:

That would be one long ass video!

My suggestion, Install AAF and Savagecabbage animations, load the game and make sure everything works. Don't worry about dicks for this test, those will cum later.

Once that works, you then have a good foundation to work from, and are ready to follow the manual.

it prob wouldnt, just the bare basic where to drag, when to make separator etc. im not saying about showing how to mod it with +600 mods, but the 0-28

Posted

or maybye it would be easy to follow, if some 2head didnt show only anims mods etc, and figure looks menu etc yourself where to throw it, with fpe rse etc

Posted
20 minutes ago, skadi6920 said:

or maybye it would be easy to follow, if some 2head didnt show only anims mods etc, and figure looks menu etc yourself where to throw it, with fpe rse etc

 

Check PM

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, skadi6920 said:

or maybye it would be easy to follow, if some 2head didnt show only anims mods etc, and figure looks menu etc yourself where to throw it, with fpe rse etc

Different modding community than the Skyrim community. Different philosophy and less modders also making the talent pool somewhat less. They do the best they can with a fucked up piece of shit game that is going to crash or conflict no matter how much you mod it. Even if you follow the Fucking Manual religiously you are going to have problems. So a video would work for some but fail for others. Plus I think the division of mods to other sites shows some sort of political division.

Edited by BigOnes69
Posted

I installed Welcome to Paradise mod list using Wabbajack (very little free time for gaming and I'm a bit lazy too), and at first glance it works pretty well, but I miss the lewd stuff. Are there any step by step instructions to follow the AAF manual, that I might be missing?

Posted
6 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

Are there any step by step instructions to follow the AAF manual, that I might be missing?

 

This manual is step-by-step instructions. Did it seem like it wasn't?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...