[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

So, I'm having trouble with M.C.G, whenever I try having sex and the little menu pops up I choose the "let's find another place" option, but when I try to choose a piece of furniture the "Do it!" prompts don't show up. I've tried running the mod with the bare minimum requirements, but it still happens. Has that option been removed, or is it a bug? And how can I fix it, if it's a bug?

• Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 21st/January/2024).

I've installed Fallout 4 a few days ago and AAF just today. Besides the stuff listed as requirements I also installed SexEmUp and Leitos animations. Some issues questions/though:

Most importanty: 1. There's contradicting instructions. Step 11 says: 11º Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme v210819.0 (REQUIRED) (Install only Vanilla/Kinky/Creatures Themes, it's an AIO. Don't install 'Vanilla Themes' download.)

However M.C.G. which I'd like to use says AAF THEMES: HERE. You need to install all of them, this means that you need to install the Vanilla, Kinky and Creature themes. 

in it's instructions. So what should I do? 

2. In order to test it I loaded a clean save and teleported to Diamondcityext with COC. It seems to work. I could initiate sex with Piper using SexEmUp, however in the "Scene" mode of AAF I couldn't as it insisted there are no Solo Male plus Solo Female animations found. Checked the list of animations in the "admin" mode and there are plenty. Did I configure something wrong?

3. Is there a way to change the AAF settings in game and not just via the .ini file?

4. AAF is an .esm file not a .esp file? So how can I put it at the very bottom of my mod load order?

5. I've not played FO4 in three years, anything new regarding loverslab mods I should know of? So far the only ones I am aware of are the ones on the first manual page here.

2 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

I've installed Fallout 4 a few days ago and AAF just today. Besides the stuff listed as requirements I also installed SexEmUp and Leitos animations. Some issues questions/though:

Most importanty: 1. There's contradicting instructions. Step 11 says: 11º Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme v210819.0 (REQUIRED) (Install only Vanilla/Kinky/Creatures Themes, it's an AIO. Don't install 'Vanilla Themes' download.)

However M.C.G. which I'd like to use says AAF THEMES: HERE. You need to install all of them, this means that you need to install the Vanilla, Kinky and Creature themes. 

in it's instructions. So what should I do? 

2. In order to test it I loaded a clean save and teleported to Diamondcityext with COC. It seems to work. I could initiate sex with Piper using SexEmUp, however in the "Scene" mode of AAF I couldn't as it insisted there are no Solo Male plus Solo Female animations found. Checked the list of animations in the "admin" mode and there are plenty. Did I configure something wrong?

3. Is there a way to change the AAF settings in game and not just via the .ini file?

4. AAF is an .esm file not a .esp file? So how can I put it at the very bottom of my mod load order?

5. I've not played FO4 in three years, anything new regarding loverslab mods I should know of? So far the only ones I am aware of are the ones on the first manual page here.

For M.C.G., just install the one from this guide. Don't install all of them. I used to use M.C.G. as well, but it is rather outdated now. It's better to just download the separate addons instead (Violate, Sex Em Up, Sexual Harassment, AAF Autonomy Enhanced, etc). Plus the separate ones have more options compared to M.C.G.. M.C.G. is alright if you want a light AAF install without going to heavy on the mods, but otherwise, I'd just recommend the separate addons regardless, since M.C.G. is rather outdated.

1 hour ago, theanarchistotaku said:

i need help with cbbe basically im about to download ocbp

however its showing me two files given that if i remember the knee fix requires zex4

do i need to install the zex4 version or the cbbe version?

The Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE (Knee Fix) doesn't require ZeX. That would be weird, seeing as they are both a skeleton mod.

If you are using OCBP and using CBBE, download the one for CBBE. If you are using something like BodyTalk or Atomic Muscle for your males, then you'll need to do some extra steps. You'll need Discrete Female Skeletons, which will allow you to use both CBBE and ZeX together. Skeletal Adjustments is required for CBBE, but ZeX is required for BodyTalk/Atomic Muscle. So in order to use both, you need Discrete Female Skeletons.

So download Discrete Female Skeletons, install it, then install ZeX normally. Then install Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE with the DFS option in the installer. This will install Skeletal Adjustments for your CBBE Body and have ZeX for your male body. Then download OCBP for CBBE so you have the jiggles for your CBBE body.

somebody can help me I changed my SSD and reinstalled all my mods, but I have a problem. When I install AAF, my game freezes after I create my character. I thought it might be due to one of my mods, so I disabled the others and started the game with AAF, Looks Menu 3, and the same thing still happens. After that, I tried playing without AAF, and my game runs as normal. im sorry if i have 
orthography error english is not my fist language

25 minutes ago, YA_LLEGOTUPAPI said:

When I install AAF, my game freezes after I create my character.

It will naturally freeze at that point while it loads all the animation xml files. Just wait. Loading a save will give you a black screen for a few seconds while it loads.

IF there's a problem you'll see a small message on the top right that'll say something with Fail 68%... It's just one line, top right.

On 1/23/2024 at 4:40 PM, Spyder Arachnid said:

For M.C.G., just install the one from this guide. Don't install all of them. I used to use M.C.G. as well, but it is rather outdated now. It's better to just download the separate addons instead (Violate, Sex Em Up, Sexual Harassment, AAF Autonomy Enhanced, etc). Plus the separate ones have more options compared to M.C.G.. M.C.G. is alright if you want a light AAF install without going to heavy on the mods, but otherwise, I'd just recommend the separate addons regardless, since M.C.G. is rather outdated.

I see. IIRC you can disable individual functions of MCG without affecting the others, so I should still be able to use those seperate addons you recommend. Am I correct in that?

On 1/23/2024 at 10:40 AM, Spyder Arachnid said:

The Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE (Knee Fix) doesn't require ZeX. That would be weird, seeing as they are both a skeleton mod.

If you are using OCBP and using CBBE, download the one for CBBE. If you are using something like BodyTalk or Atomic Muscle for your males, then you'll need to do some extra steps. You'll need Discrete Female Skeletons, which will allow you to use both CBBE and ZeX together. Skeletal Adjustments is required for CBBE, but ZeX is required for BodyTalk/Atomic Muscle. So in order to use both, you need Discrete Female Skeletons.

So download Discrete Female Skeletons, install it, then install ZeX normally. Then install Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE with the DFS option in the installer. This will install Skeletal Adjustments for your CBBE Body and have ZeX for your male body. Then download OCBP for CBBE so you have the jiggles for your CBBE body.

gd that was fire. i had no clue about this. so ocbp for jiggle with cbbe. Discrete Female Skeletons to offset the bone issues of bodytalk and the knee fix? wow. lets go! does the jiggle also work for when clothes are on?

3 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

I see. IIRC you can disable individual functions of MCG without affecting the others, so I should still be able to use those seperate addons you recommend. Am I correct in that?

Yeah that's perfectly fine. Even the guide here mentions doing that if you choose to go that route.

2 hours ago, Two Bucks said:

gd that was fire. i had no clue about this. so ocbp for jiggle with cbbe. Discrete Female Skeletons to offset the bone issues of bodytalk and the knee fix? wow. lets go! does the jiggle also work for when clothes are on?

As long as the clothes support it, yeah. You'll have jiggles with clothes on.

When it comes to jiggles, you got two choices. Regular CBBE, or 3BBB. Don't mix them, as they don't work together (at least, from my experience). OCBP has two different versions for CBBE. Just regular CBBE and 3BBB, not both together sadly. If you try to mix and match, you'll get weird stretching.

1 hour ago, sen4mi said:

And zex (bodytalk and fg) uses the 3bbb system if I understand correctly?

Not quite. They have their own physics system. 3BBB is a CBBE/TWB thing. FG and BT have their own physics. They all use OCBP to get physics, but they are done differently.

Either way, you get jiggles in the end lol. Just different bodies do it differently.

Edited by Spyder Arachnid
4 hours ago, sen4mi said:

And zex (bodytalk and fg) uses the 3bbb system if I understand correctly?

FG does use a 3BBB (three-bone breast bounce) system: that is, each breast has 3 CBP (physics) bones attached to each other and, at their root, to the chest. It's not CBBE's 3BBB implementation because that requires CBBE, but it's still a 3BBB implementation. 3BBB is integrated in FG directly since 1.75, so any clothing conversions made for that version or later will also support it out of the box. It also has butt and thigh physics, which I'm not sure CBBE's 3BBB variant includes, but that's technically unrelated to 3BBB as a concept anyway.

I don't believe BodyTalk 3 has 3BBB because most men's breasts don't have such a substantial "jiggle" as to warrant it, but it's been a while since I pulled up a BT3 reference mesh in Outfit Studio so it might still be embedded in there and I've simply forgotten. BT3 does have jiggly testicles though, if that gets you going.

Edit: Just checked for myself, out of curiosity, the BT3 nude reference body has only 3 physics bones: Butt_CBP_L_01, Butt_CBP_R_01, and Penis_Balls_CBP_01. So no, BT3 does not include a 3BBB system.

Edited by vaultbait

after having followed all steps, instralled in said order I get the dreaded 68% bug.

Now, with BT3 installed, I get a blurb on my screen telling me I don't have a male bod replacer... WTF??? It was an older V so I went and DLed/installed the new one on Nexus...same msg. Went and got/installed ZBG, same msg.

Bout to loose my F-ing mind tring to figure out wtf is going on.

I did go to the AAF page here, that directed me to the discord forum where my Q got an odd response "rule 14" Ok... so I needed to DL AAF GFV. That tells me evrything is ok except I run A LOT of mods. I was previous awarte of this, but even it claims nothing else is amiss.

So, full circle here I stand going grey from fustration.

5 minutes ago, Aleksi said:

after having followed all steps, instralled in said order I get the dreaded 68% bug.

Now, with BT3 installed, I get a blurb on my screen telling me I don't have a male bod replacer... WTF??? It was an older V so I went and DLed/installed the new one on Nexus...same msg. Went and got/installed ZBG, same msg.

Bout to loose my F-ing mind tring to figure out wtf is going on.

I did go to the AAF page here, that directed me to the discord forum where my Q got an odd response "rule 14" Ok... so I needed to DL AAF GFV. That tells me evrything is ok except I run A LOT of mods. I was previous awarte of this, but even it claims nothing else is amiss.

So, full circle here I stand going grey from fustration.

mods:

AAF

AAF Vanilla kinky...

50shades repacked and fluid patch

atomic lust

Bad end anims

Daily life of hookers

Savage cabbage anims

Daily life AAF patch

Human mannequins AAF patch

UAP

Edited by Aleksi
1 hour ago, Aleksi said:

mods:

AAF

AAF Vanilla kinky...

50shades repacked and fluid patch

atomic lust

Bad end anims

Daily life of hookers

Savage cabbage anims

Daily life AAF patch

Human mannequins AAF patch

UAP

Why isn't bodytalk on that list?

Hello and thanks for this guide, so precious, I got one question, Is that a way to have the same physics apply for the giggling butt and tits in leito to all of the rest animation pack like Savage or bp70?

23 hours ago, Grodeg said:

Hello and thanks for this guide, so precious, I got one question, Is that a way to have the same physics apply for the giggling butt and tits in leito to all of the rest animation pack like Savage or bp70?

I don't recall which packs have which (some may even have a mix of both), but there are basically two kinds of animations: those with keyframe physics and those with havok physics. In keyframe physics animations, the physics movements are baked into the animation itself. In havok physics animations, the physics movements are added by your physics library (CBP, OCBP, OCBPC...). Switching an animation from keyframe physics to havok physics or vice versa basically requires recreating it, so unless you're an experienced 3D animator you're probably out of luck.

But make sure you have a body physics library installed as well as a physics capable female body replacer (Fusion Girl, CBBE-3BBB, etc), and then you'll see some sort of physics in most animations, one way or the other.

Edited by vaultbait

Problem:

The ghouls in Suffolk County School have pinkish colored skin for story reasons.

But UAP apparently provides them with green skinned dicks

But the support thread for UAP is locked.

And I cannot find anyone else having mentioned this issue.  (So... I have now mentioned it.)

10 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

Problem:

The ghouls in Suffolk County School have pinkish colored skin for story reasons.

But UAP apparently provides them with green skinned dicks

But the support thread for UAP is locked.

And I cannot find anyone else having mentioned this issue.  (So... I have now mentioned it.)

That's not the only creature affected by this problem. Visous dogs too. If you have time you can follow the skin trail and make a pink junk just for the ghouls at suffolk. If you are lucky, the pink color is a material swap and you just have to apply it to the dick meshes (use photoshop to make new pink texture for the meshes...).

Edited by lee3310