[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

On 10/5/2023 at 10:47 AM, PenBoozerX said:

Where is "there"? I followed this guide in this thread. If there is another one somewhere, i don't know where "there" is.

Found out the squares were affected by "classic Fallout 3 fonts" though, disabling that made the text visible again. Didnt fix animations though.

i found  everything i needed thanks to this guide... still having random issues with each new playthrough tho lol  damn mods

I have an issue with Vanilla fudge mod, it worked fine earlier, but now, with a new mod list installed (followed the AAF fucking guide with all the correct versions), I have some issues. When the flirt is successful, the sex starts and get stuck on the first stage, As in the screenshot, there are buttons "Play Stage 1 -> Play Stage 2". I tried all kinds of keys, right left, up, down, page up page down, the Numlock keys with Numlock off/on, nothing works, the animation is stuck on stage one and  never moves forward, never ends. 

Other mods work fine, with AAF Violate for example, I get the regular sex after defeat, with animations moving to different stages and completing, with no "Play Stage 1 -> Play Stage 2" buttons coming up.

AAF version V171-0_beta

1697099829246.jpg

Capture.JPG

4 hours ago, kaizersoze27 said:

I have an issue with Vanilla fudge mod, it worked fine earlier, but now, with a new mod list installed (followed the AAF fucking guide with all the correct versions), I have some issues. When the flirt is successful, the sex starts and get stuck on the first stage, As in the screenshot, there are buttons "Play Stage 1 -> Play Stage 2". I tried all kinds of keys, right left, up, down, page up page down, the Numlock keys with Numlock off/on, nothing works, the animation is stuck on stage one and  never moves forward, never ends. 

Other mods work fine, with AAF Violate for example, I get the regular sex after defeat, with animations moving to different stages and completing, with no "Play Stage 1 -> Play Stage 2" buttons coming up.

AAF version V171-0_beta

1697099829246.jpg

Capture.JPG

Got it to work by opening the AAF menu with 'Home' key and then pressionthe right arrow for each stage to proceed, thanks to the suggestion by the below user

Capture.JPG

• Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 12th/October/2023).

idk what i'm doing wrong at this point, basically everything in my game is working perfectly at this point but whenever i install UAP, everytime i try to load or start a new game it ctd's on load, this is why i got rid of it years ago, i followed the rest of the guide to a T (also not new to this stuff), UAP is not overwritten by anything etc. it just chrashes.

On 10/14/2023 at 4:09 PM, delta5o1 said:

Which AAF mods should I get if I want..

- normal sex with npcs

- find captured npcs I can rescue/recruit

- option for npc on npc rape (That makes sense) and pc can rape npc

normal sex can be done through alot of mods, but AAF sex em up is an ovious one i suppose

finding capives is Commonwealth Captives (can also hace consensual sex with them)

rape i i recommend AAF Violate but you can do it with RSE 2.0 CSA or Magno Cum Gaudio(i think its called but you can search for MCG) 

Hi everyone! My game is crashing right at the beginning once we are running to the Vault, always at the same spot.

Came back after my last playthrough in 2019 (thank you Starfield) but I see, that a lot has changed in the last few years and I`m seriously overwhelmed by everything.

I attached my Load order and could you guys please help me out??

EDIT:

It was the damn weapon debris setting.... I can`t believe it

Edited by williethekid
13 hours ago, Orb23 said:

idk what i'm doing wrong at this point, basically everything in my game is working perfectly at this point but whenever i install UAP, everytime i try to load or start a new game it ctd's on load, this is why i got rid of it years ago, i followed the rest of the guide to a T (also not new to this stuff), UAP is not overwritten by anything etc. it just chrashes.

UAP (and AAF essentially) lists Buffout 4 as required for a reason. Without expanded Scaleform memory management, CTDs are pretty much guaranteed. Check your f4se.log to make sure the Buffout 4 and F4SE Plugin Preloader DLLs are loading successfully.

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

UAP (and AAF essentially) lists Buffout 4 as required for a reason. Without expanded Scaleform memory management, CTDs are pretty much guaranteed. Check your f4se.log to make sure the Buffout 4 and F4SE Plugin Preloader DLLs are loading successfully.

i need buffout for plently of mods, it works fine

Hello

Since i've downloaded UAP and the last version of AAF, I now have a big debug report showing itself on the left of my screen ingame... wich cover actually half of it.

Is there any way to make it vanish please ? I don't have any other problem (it is just telling me that I don't have unlimited followers, but since "I walk alone", I didn't see the interest of using it)

Edited by Naraku02
3 minutes ago, Naraku02 said:

Since i've downloaded UAP and the last version of AAF, I now have a big debug report showing itself on the left of my screen ingame... wich cover actually half of it.

Is there any way to make it vanish please ? I don't have any other problem (it is just telling me that I don't have unlimited followers, but since "I walk alone", I didn't see the interest of using it)

When you installed AAF, there was a checkbox on one of the last pages of its FOMOD installer menu for turning on debug logging. You most likely checked that checkbox. Reinstall AAF (not everything AAF-related, just the AAF mod itself) and uncheck that checkbox this time.

5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

When you installed AAF, there was a checkbox on one of the last pages of its FOMOD installer menu for turning on debug logging. You most likely checked that checkbox. Reinstall AAF (not everything AAF-related, just the AAF mod itself) and uncheck that checkbox this time.

Thank you

Finally got Buffout4 and the latest Nvidia Game Ready drivers, version 545.92, to work without crashing Fallout 4.

Made these changes to Fallout4Prefs.ini

[NVFlex]
bNVFlexEnable=0
iQuality=0
bNVFlexInstanceDebris=0
bNVFlexDrawDebris=0

Without those changes I would consistently crash using Looksmenu and performing exactly the same action... selecting a new hair style.  lol

I came from years of Skyrim / SexLab Framework.
Can somebody help out and give me an answer: is this AAF framework "simple" compared to SexLab?

I mean - there's no interactions in the sex scenes whatsoever, just a loop and it's over. No sex stages, no controls during sex [just camera], no changing poses etc. Is this is, or did i screw something up?
I couldn't google up more info on the AAF manual or other mods... :(

EDIT: OK, discovered I need to press HOME to enter sex scene controls :P

Edited by the.witcher
31 minutes ago, the.witcher said:

I came from years of Skyrim / SexLab Framework.
Can somebody help out and give me an answer: is this AAF framework "simple" compared to SexLab?

I mean - there's no interactions in the sex scenes whatsoever, just a loop and it's over. No sex stages, no controls during sex [just camera], no changing poses etc. Is this is, or did i screw something up?
I couldn't google up more info on the AAF manual or other mods... :(

AAF has a "position tree" UI feature which allows a sort of choose-your-own-adventure decision to progress through a connected set of positions, but not many animation packs currently take advantage of that (UAP adds a bunch of position trees though if you want those). AAF also supports hotkeys for adjusting the location, equipment, and so on during scenes, these are defined in Data\AAF\*.ini files (take a look in AAF_settings.ini for the defaults).

I've never played Skyrim so not familiar with SexLab's features, but AAF is intentionally a background framework to provide a sort of abstraction layer via a Papyrus API that other mods can call when they want to play animations, without those mods having to know what specific animations the player has installed.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Interesting. I haven't been getting crashes attributable to the newer drivers, but I see that I had the same options set except for these two (which were set to 1 instead). It's possible Weapon Debris Crash Fix makes those less risky, but I really don't know.

I took a look at that mod and decided to dig a bit deaper... seems the whole NVFlex idea Bethesda had might have worked well back in 2015 but with all the added features in video cards/drivers these days what Bethesda really needs to do is release the "technology update" they said they would for FO4 - soon would be great.

Some issues are probably and most likely just a combo of the FO4's engine and how much a user pushes it to the limit sometimes with various mods.  I am pushing it pretty hard - Just recently switched down from an 8K body to a 4K one, for example.  That and I'm running IKAROS Androids + Female Head Redux + Fusion Girl (no OCP installed or configured yet).

19 hours ago, joestapf said:

I took a look at that mod and decided to dig a bit deaper... seems the whole NVFlex idea Bethesda had might have worked well back in 2015 but with all the added features in video cards/drivers these days what Bethesda really needs to do is release the "technology update" they said they would for FO4 - soon would be great.

Some issues are probably and most likely just a combo of the FO4's engine and how much a user pushes it to the limit sometimes with various mods.  I am pushing it pretty hard - Just recently switched down from an 8K body to a 4K one, for example.  That and I'm running IKAROS Androids + Female Head Redux + Fusion Girl (no OCP installed or configured yet).

Technology update :D Did you see Starfield? They try to sell Skyrim engine for 10th time