[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Now you've got me curious... what mods did you find that animate dead bodies?

Oh no! Nothing about animating dead bodies ?. I meant when I kill someone, then loot their body and take everything off them.

Basically, is it possible to keep them in their underwear like they are unmodded - https://ibb.co/M2r2YL2

Instead of how they are completely nude after installing these mods? - https://ibb.co/txP6NCD

Pretty much, is there a way that they ONLY get naked for the animations?

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Probably wrong, but that post reeks of an AI bot. Most likely isn't..

Nope, I'm a real person lol.

Currently, the guide says (under Incompatibilities): "Unique NPC's/Followers series of mods [AAF is now compatible with Unique Player, not the others.]"

Since Looks Menu is a basic requirement of this mod, I think that that means direct compatibility with https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/70183 rather than https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3718 (or even https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/53096 plus https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33183).

But... it would be nice to know specifically which was the "good one".

I mean... it could easily actually be https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3718 that was the "good one".

Edited by sen4mi
14 hours ago, maximnix said:

I meant when I kill someone, then loot their body and take everything off them.

Basically, is it possible to keep them in their underwear like they are unmodded - https://ibb.co/M2r2YL2

Instead of how they are completely nude after installing these mods? - https://ibb.co/txP6NCD

Pretty much, is there a way that they ONLY get naked for the animations?

I've never seen a solution for what you're requesting. Random Overlay Framework does have the ability to distribute alternative skins to NPCs, and to act on corpses, but I don't think it quite does what you're looking for (at least not yet).

53 minutes ago, Doom.lord16 said:

my guy i used NMM until literally 3 days ago, no it isn't lol

I've used it since it came out. And with over 21K hrs of play time and thousands of mods installed & uninstalled... yes it's a myth.

Buuut... back on topic,,,

Did you install the Creature pack & Mutated Lust.. then reinstall the UAP with the correct boxes ticked?

57 minutes ago, Doom.lord16 said:

this all said i got aaf working thanks to one of the mods on the discord, but alas for some reason only humans and robots show up in the selection menu for the aaf manager thingy. (As in after you hit HOME and ENTER).

Still can't figure out why, tried reinstalling themes and anim mods all that,

Savage Cabbage's animation pack includes positions for lots of different races, but you have to make sure to enable them by ticking their respective checkboxes in its FOMOD installer menu.

On 1/1/2024 at 6:01 AM, izzyknows said:

I've used it since it came out. And with over 21K hrs of play time and thousands of mods installed & uninstalled... yes it's a myth.

Buuut... back on topic,,,

Did you install the Creature pack & Mutated Lust.. then reinstall the UAP with the correct boxes ticked?

yes i did

On 1/1/2024 at 6:05 AM, vaultbait said:

Savage Cabbage's animation pack includes positions for lots of different races, but you have to make sure to enable them by ticking their respective checkboxes in its FOMOD installer menu.

yeah i'm aware, i made sure to click everything i had. That's what's baffling me lol

1 hour ago, Doom.lord16 said:

yeah i'm aware, i made sure to click everything i had. That's what's baffling me lol

So when you're standing next to, say, a feral ghoul or super mutant, you can't see them listed as potential partners for selection in the AAF on-screen interface?

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

So when you're standing next to, say, a feral ghoul or super mutant, you can't see them listed as potential partners for selection in the AAF on-screen interface?

correctamundo, humans and oddly, robots do. Like i've tested it in the intro and out of it.
Nothing except those two show up at all (and it confirms that it installs all the themes. Vanilla, kinky, creature fine)

Edited by Doom.lord16
43 minutes ago, Doom.lord16 said:

correctamundo, humans and oddly, robots do. Like i've tested it in the intro and out of it.
Nothing except those two show up at all (and it confirms that it installs all the themes. Vanilla, kinky, creature fine)

Have you checked the admin view of the AAF interface to see if it logged any obvious problems related to scanning or loading positions/races?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Have you checked the admin view of the AAF interface to see if it logged any obvious problems related to scanning or loading positions/races?

i did yeah it turned out to be some borked xml files. Saya on the discord managed to help me find the cause.
For some reason (haha funni) NMM didnt uninstall anything like it was supposed to. Almost like it has issues lol
After emptying that AAF folder it now works fine.

Thanks anyways for your attempted help, i do appreciate the sentiment. (i'd have updated but this is recent and i forgot)

6 hours ago, Doom.lord16 said:

i did yeah it turned out to be some borked xml files. Saya on the discord managed to help me find the cause.
For some reason (haha funni) NMM didnt uninstall anything like it was supposed to. 

Possibly the files were locked during the reinstall. People writing code often don't check return codes - especially for things like deletes. So it fails and the program continues on blithely. I haven't studied nmm to see if it was coded this way, but it's a common approach.

I already have posted this in thread of AFF Sex Em Up, so i'm sorry if i post this twice. The problem is When i use hotkeys from SEU to activate sex scene, i see the short loading picture and then my player with npc (Ivy) just stay "inside each other" naked and no any animations, though the sound of sex is here and i see that scenes changing in AFF menu, i even can trigger penis with keys. I use the collection of mods, but with any adult content, I installed AFF, then themes, then 5 animation mods and UAP following this guide. all plugins last in loading order, except that i have .esm .esl files, all other required stuff already was in collection. I used NMM, becouse i have loading order list for that collection. I tried differrent  animations sets and reinstalled all AAF stuff a few times. Also, first time i installed AAF, i did it manually. I not sure, did i miss something, or it's becouse i load from save, i installed SEU just to test if AFF works and found this problem. Also i have install Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - KneeFix and 3BBB, but following exactly the guide on Nexus.  And i have  [061] No available Actors found within the scan range mistake (but i thought it was becouse can't sex from the beginning). Now i don't know, what's wrong and what i have to do -may be reinstall all stuff from the beginning or some mods in this collection just don't work with AAF (but i didn't find any). If someone can say me more exactly what cause this problem, i will be vey gratefull. 

Edited by DanyaLi
1 hour ago, DanyaLi said:

I already have posted this in thread of AFF Sex Em Up, so i'm sorry if i post this twice. The problem is When i use hotkeys from SEU to activate sex scene, i see the short loading picture and then my player with npc (Ivy) just stay "inside each other" naked and no any animations, though the sound of sex is here and i see that scenes changing in AFF menu, i even can trigger penis with keys. I use the collection of mods, but with any adult content, I installed AFF, then themes, then 5 animation mods and UAP following this guide. all plugins last in loading order, except that i have .esm .esl files, all other required stuff already was in collection. I used NMM, becouse i have loading order list for that collection. I tried differrent  animations sets and reinstalled all AAF stuff a few times. Also, first time i installed AAF, i did it manually. I not sure, did i miss something, or it's becouse i load from save, i installed SEU just to test if AFF works and found this problem. Also i have install Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - KneeFix and 3BBB, but following exactly the guide on Nexus.  And i have  [061] No available Actors found within the scan range mistake (but i thought it was becouse can't sex from the beginning). Now i don't know, what's wrong and what i have to do -may be reinstall all stuff from the beginning or some mods in this collection just don't work with AAF (but i didn't find any). If someone can say me more exactly what cause this problem, i will be vey gratefull. 

That "collection" is your problem. Go ask whomever, or wherever you downloaded it from.

Edited by UsernameTaken666
On 1/12/2024 at 3:34 AM, DanyaLi said:

I had the exact same problem.  And the cause was that I ran the Generate FNIS for users from the wrong directory.  It needs to be run from your Steam game directory.  Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\tools\