[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

11 hours ago, deff_lv said:

LLFP is Four play plugin which should be loaded together with AAF. What version of AAF and F4SE are you runing?

I found a fix, it seems MO2 has issues with gog fallout 4 so I needed to add -forcesteamloader to the launcher argument  

12 hours ago, Nam An said:

you use gog version ? i use gog aaf stuck at 80% too

Yes and I found a fix/workaround. Open the executables editor in MO2 and add -forcesteamloader to arguments of the launcher you use for F4SE 

Edited by Locnick
30 minutes ago, skadi6920 said:

any vid guide of instalation?

That would be one long ass video!

My suggestion, Install AAF and Savagecabbage animations, load the game and make sure everything works. Don't worry about dicks for this test, those will cum later.

Once that works, you then have a good foundation to work from, and are ready to follow the manual.

1 hour ago, skadi6920 said:

any vid guide of instalation?

My suggestion - do not  add everything in the beggining. As izzyknows said - add one then check. Add second - check. If something will be messed up you will don't understand where is the problem. 

11 hours ago, izzyknows said:

That would be one long ass video!

My suggestion, Install AAF and Savagecabbage animations, load the game and make sure everything works. Don't worry about dicks for this test, those will cum later.

Once that works, you then have a good foundation to work from, and are ready to follow the manual.

it prob wouldnt, just the bare basic where to drag, when to make separator etc. im not saying about showing how to mod it with +600 mods, but the 0-28

20 minutes ago, skadi6920 said:

or maybye it would be easy to follow, if some 2head didnt show only anims mods etc, and figure looks menu etc yourself where to throw it, with fpe rse etc

Check PM

16 hours ago, skadi6920 said:

or maybye it would be easy to follow, if some 2head didnt show only anims mods etc, and figure looks menu etc yourself where to throw it, with fpe rse etc

Different modding community than the Skyrim community. Different philosophy and less modders also making the talent pool somewhat less. They do the best they can with a fucked up piece of shit game that is going to crash or conflict no matter how much you mod it. Even if you follow the Fucking Manual religiously you are going to have problems. So a video would work for some but fail for others. Plus I think the division of mods to other sites shows some sort of political division.

Edited by BigOnes69
  • Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 20th/December/2023).
On 12/19/2023 at 10:30 AM, skadi6920 said:

i dont get how you made it this far and cant figure out "hey i drag these files into a mod manager and follow directions." step 1 download every mod mentioned up to the options where text gets fancy. install your body. cbbe, fusion wtf ever, then male body, sh,BT so on. then install aaf framework,. then the plethora of animation mods and mods that use aaf. THEN install the uaf patch or whatever may be the name for it at the time..... fire it up. fail. struggle. consult list. rip hair out. get it to work. welcome to modding. welcome to using mods. doing them in the order listed is the best way to go about it. read the whole damn thing till you see the skyrim skill meme. then read it again. i dont see anyone gatekeeping but there seems to be a level of intelligence needed to open the gate to begin with

On 12/20/2023 at 3:09 AM, Incubusbul said:

I installed Welcome to Paradise mod list using Wabbajack (very little free time for gaming and I'm a bit lazy too), and at first glance it works pretty well, but I miss the lewd stuff. Are there any step by step instructions to follow the AAF manual, that I might be missing?

Ask the wabbajack ppl since you have so little free time. Perhaps they can help. This thread is for ppl that actually put forth effort in modding their game. Good luck.

12 hours ago, onetoomany23 said:

Is there a way to revert to manual control of the animation stages during a scene controlled by an AAF mod?

Bring up the AAF on-screen interface and use the PgUp/PgDn keys to cycle up or down the list of viable positions.

Keep in mind that some mods forcibly hide the game HUD before a scene begins and unhide it again after the scene concludes, but you can still interact with the interface even if it's not currently visible. Some mods like Violate give you an MCM option to not hide the HUD during scenes, in case you would rather it stay visible for convenience.

22 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Bring up the AAF on-screen interface and use the PgUp/PgDn keys to cycle up or down the list of viable positions.

Keep in mind that some mods forcibly hide the game HUD before a scene begins and unhide it again after the scene concludes, but you can still interact with the interface even if it's not currently visible. Some mods like Violate give you an MCM option to not hide the HUD during scenes, in case you would rather it stay visible for convenience.

Thanks for the reply, I meant manual control of stages because many animation packs are auto staged now.

4 minutes ago, onetoomany23 said:

Thanks for the reply, I meant manual control of stages because many animation packs are auto staged now.

You'd need to edit the staging to incorporate AAF position trees, which then adds a small interface to the screen indicating that the player can make decisions as to how the staging unfolds and when to advance it.

31 minutes ago, Doom.lord16 said:

it crashes on load

As in a CTD (crash to desktop)? Are you using Buffout 4? Its memory manager expands ScaleForm memory allocation which resolves a lot of those sorts of crashes with HUD-extending mods like AAF. And if it still crashes with Buffout 4 installed, then you should end up with a detailed crashlog which can be analyzed with a tool like CLASSIC to help track down the actual cause.

• Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 29th/December/2023).
22 hours ago, vaultbait said:

As in a CTD (crash to desktop)? Are you using Buffout 4? Its memory manager expands ScaleForm memory allocation which resolves a lot of those sorts of crashes with HUD-extending mods like AAF. And if it still crashes with Buffout 4 installed, then you should end up with a detailed crashlog which can be analyzed with a tool like CLASSIC to help track down the actual cause.

i was and am, thanks for attempting to help but it fixed it thanks to one of the mods on the discord. Very helpful. It was something borked with the aaf install

13 hours ago, predragunn said:

My animations do not start. Characters just stand there. Any reason why? 

Using Sex em up. And Horny companions

install everything in the guide as stated and nothing more or less. Do not deviate. And use MO2 or vortex, NMM apparently doesn't install anything right lol.

Hey All You Beautiful Modders,

First, hope y'all are having  great New Years if you're celebrating, and fantastic effort on this mod and all the things it requires and provides support too!

I tried searching the thread but not able to find if this was answered:

Is it possible to keep the dead bodies clothed by default while having them nude for the animations? I'm technical so don't mind digging into the weeds if I need to, I'm just completely new to modding and where to look to find the thing I need to change to make this happen(if possible).