16 hours ago, lol5678 said:

Iv tried you're fix and my characters jaw still gets stuck open i went and updated to the experimental version of sex lab onĀ github and that fixed it then it broke again and i cant fix it for the lip sync do you think it might be vortex's fault if so should i just switch over to mod organizer 2 ( Its reallying just getting ridiculous to fix it at this point ngl)

It gets stuck open during an animation or after it is finished?

19 hours ago, lol5678 said:

Durring the animationĀ 

Ok, because I still get some stuck expressions after the animation and just do an mfg reset when it's an issue.

Ā 

I was also having issues with expressions during animations after installing this script, but that's around the time that I realized plugin load order actually mattered lol. I redid my load order using loot etc and then didn't have any issues. I never figured out what the culprit was though :/ I know mods like random emotions could interfere, at least without the updated script and mfgfix. I haven't tried with. I guess make sure you don't have any other mods trying to modify expressions (such as random emotions).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you use SLSO, shut off the voice capabilities. That'll lock up your mouth. In addition, some people have issues when both facial expressions and vocal expressions are enabled in SL. (I'm not naming those two correctly but one is right above the other in the SL options...fwiw)

Ā 

I thinkĀ ABBA also has some facial expression settings that can interfere.Ā 

Ā 

I've also found that the latest version of Mfg fix (1.5.4) isn't quite as responsive as 1.5.3, for whatever reason. Or at least on my game.Ā 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2020 at 7:08 PM, anjenthedog said:

I thinkĀ ABBA also has some facial expression settings that can interfere.Ā 

Thanks! I don't have SLSO installed but turning off Use Voice in ABBA sorted this issue out for me. *At least during dialog. Post animation NPC mouth is stuck (back to mfg reset)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 3:56 AM, lol5678 said:

Iv tried you're fix and my characters jaw still gets stuck open i went and updated to the experimental version of sex lab onĀ github and that fixed it then it broke again and i cant fix it for the lip sync do you think it might be vortex's fault if so should i just switch over to mod organizer 2 ( Its reallying just getting ridiculous to fix it at this point ngl)

I don't check these threads often, so sorry for the late response, but you probably just need to refresh SexLab by uninstalling it and then reinstalling it in your save. Also, trust me on this, move to MO2 if your planning on having a million mods or if you know nothing about how to compromise conflicts with files, it is far easier than Vortex.

On 9/12/2020 at 3:45 PM, NoJoker said:

Don't install github version of SexLab SE, it will cause player expression to permanently break.

I've used the github version for so long and haven't stumbled into that issue.Ā Just to clarify though, he did integrate my "fix" into the development buildĀ so my script would be redundant but would still require Mfg Fix

• 8 months later...
On 7/30/2021 at 1:42 PM, FlufyFox said:

i have this problem? so its sexlab version of the site ? the expression on scene acting weird like you said, were i can get the right updated sexlab for Skyrim SE?

Download the two files earlier in this thread and overwrite the same files in the sexlab mod.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
24 minutes ago, M12Warthog said:

I repacked both sslBaseExpression.pex and sslBaseVoice.pex to be plug and play for use in mod manager. Did this for my convenience, but seeing as droping files directly in to skyrim directory couses issues to some people, I'm putting it here.

Works with Vortex, but should also work with MO2. Just overwrite SexLab

janbui's Fixed Lip Sync Scripts.7z 6.54 kBĀ Ā·Ā 0 downloads

Think the new version of sexlab (1.63 SE or 1.64 AE) already comes with those fixes. I am on 1.63 SE and did not have the problem anymore. I remember that happened in the old beta8 version of sexlab.

am having an issue where niether expression or lip sync will work. i remember having this problem when i first started with SE but with the two files here it work back in March. Now that i reinstalled my skyrim once again i got this files but now looks like expression works but not completly like its barely noticeable and lip sync doesnt work at all,

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 5:56 PM, devildx said:

Think the new version of sexlab (1.63 SE or 1.64 AE) already comes with those fixes. I am on 1.63 SE and did not have the problem anymore. I remember that happened in the old beta8 version of sexlab.

So I've heard but lip sync still didn't work for me on AE

• 5 months later...
On 1/7/2023 at 9:22 PM, kayask said:

I created version of MfgFix which animates changes of expressions, phonemes, etc. It fixes the issue and works more smooth than fixes from scripts. Just install it instead of original MfgFix. Also you can disable betterblowjob with it.

Mfg Fix.zip 197.67 kBĀ Ā·Ā 16 downloads

Which version of Skyrim is this Mfg Fix for? Is it compatible with SE (Skyrim SE 1.5.97)? The more recent updates on the main Mfg Fix Nexus page seem to be AE only.

7 hours ago, trgdolors said:

Which version of Skyrim is this Mfg Fix for? Is it compatible with SE (Skyrim SE 1.5.97)? The more recent updates on the main Mfg Fix Nexus page seem to be AE only.

I'm on 1.6.640.Ā My version is based on latest MfgFix codeĀ . If it doesn't work on 1.5.97, my version doesn't work on 1.5.97 as well. But MfgFix actually uses Address Library, so maybe it's compatible with older versions. I am new to Skyrim modding, not sure how it works.

Edited by kayask
  • 5 months later...
On 1/10/2023 at 9:08 PM, kayask said:

I'm on 1.6.640.Ā My version is based on latest MfgFix codeĀ . If it doesn't work on 1.5.97, my version doesn't work on 1.5.97 as well. But MfgFix actually uses Address Library, so maybe it's compatible with older versions. I am new to Skyrim modding, not sure how it works.

Any chance you might recompile your version using CommonLibSSE-NG to allow for compatibility across all versions, VR and SE included? Elsewise, maybe share the source so we can do it? I swear your version is the smoothest I've ever seen.

Edited by GroBro69
  • 2 months later...