40 minutes ago, tieuphieu said:

Thank you so so much for this awesome mod. This mod is what i'm waiting for a long long time !?. By the way, in the third video at the mod download page, I see you are using some sex slave mod. Please tell me what this mod is, I really want to know it. Thank you after all !

Thanks, is a simple mod that i develop in less than one month but the hard work is in desing and fexibility to cover all the preferences of all the users and that take me near one year.

In the dialog video you can see SlaveRun in action. Is a fantastic work made by Kenjoka and developed for years. Is gigantic and you can need, at least, one entire month playing some hours all the days to complete it and you need a very well configured game to not get CTD while playing SlaveRun.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Using SLAA 1.1

I'm getting an on screen message something about creatures and a utility? I keep missing the damned thing.

That message has not been changed in this version.

If you see a notification saying "SLAA need Utiliy Plus for Creatures" mean exactly that.

SOFT REQUIREMENTS:
SexLab Utility Plus v20200219 by Osmel to CREATURE operation (Soft = Not Strictly Required)

Is totally impossible to make SLAA work with creatures without Osmel SexLab Utility Plus v20200219.

It is a strictly requirement to allow SLAA operate with creatures.

It is strictly MANDATORY to use SexLab Utility Plus v20200219 or greater.

Download the LAST file in the download section of OsmelMC Mod Tweaks.

• 4 weeks later...

This mode provides a reason for animators to create more than two characters.

And can also be quite "lazy".

I mean, under the doggy style of two people, directly join a person who cares about the mouth, which is quite in place for immersion.

I am really interesting about this mod,, so I keep install it with sexlab utility plus (your recommend version) and read discription with mcm setting etc,

but can not understand clear how I manage this mod, to get simple FMM animation,as male player . 

Can someone help me,,how setup mcm menu,, may show 3 actor  animation for me, include male PC?

eg I usually use,, FMFS  or Sexlab tools, or defeat as trigger to start sexlab animation. with female NPC(follower),

so if I use FMFS dialogue, (it start animation with follower),, usually I see FM aniamtion,, (NPC Female as 1st actor, PC male as 2nd Actor I suppose)

then I hope to see, FMM animation, (so someone may need to be clone.)  in your descritpion, I may not choose PC to clone. as 3rd actor,

but I seldom set male NPC as my follower,, 

if PC is male,, I must need to serch other male NPC?  but if it work so, I may need not to use clone,, at all.. (I suppose so)

what setting may work, for PC male,, and add new male actor? 

And for creature,, I usually only hope to see Creature vs my follower (female), with defeat options.

then when I test creature, usually just use "hentai creature" and train with NPC (with hentai collar, to detect partner NPC)

then I expect,, this mod may add new Creature clone,, when I call oen Draugar (or Falmer) ,but maybe my setting is wrong, so 

I only see usuall animation, 1 (Draguar) VS target NPC (female).. 

Maybe I set something wrong in MCM,, but what setting may auto clone creature, and start FCC Animation?  

39 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Can someone help me,,how setup mcm menu,, may show 3 actor  animation for me, include male PC?

By default your PC will not clone so he will only do normal 2-person or PC and animal animations. You should see a message in the top left corner.

Assuming you have all your other mods set up correctly this mod will just create a clone of one of the actors, human or animal. The number of clones will depend on the animation. If you do not have, say, 3 person animations then this mod will not add any or provide clones.

All this works with the default settings.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

By default your PC will not clone so he will only do normal 2-person or PC and animal animations. You should see a message in the top left corner.

Assuming you have all your other mods set up correctly this mod will just create a clone of one of the actors, human or animal. The number of clones will depend on the animation. If you do not have, say, 3 person animations then this mod will not add any or provide clones.

All this works with the default settings.

Thanks, now I could see it auto work, with creature,, (draugar falmer), thanks.

and maybe it auto generate defeat NPC vs follower too,,, (NPC male will  auto clone,, I suppose)

Then I seems understand, how it work,, so if PC male player VS one female player,, this mod can not clone or add new male NPC?

though I found, I can easy join to NPC F vs NPC M  aniamtion, with use magic and dialogue,,

but when I start animation with trigger mod (Like sexlab tools, or defeat etc,, (PC agressor),, there seems no way to auto generate one more male actor.) for PC (male) vs NPC (female) .   

I hope,, if it can auto-generate,, (make clone  NPC male) , which I once selected and assgined  ,, everytime when I need,,.?

eg,, I will set gard as "Clone male" ,, then when I hope to call the clone,, (but there is only one follower female wit me,,)

it auto summon the clone  male (PC) then start FMM (or MMF ?) aniamtions,,   (then PC not need to be clone,, but summon clone male, only in anmation, (and it may show dialogue option to select clone NPC, which I assgined before,,,)

And maybe I do not care,, the clone is Forsworn , leveled NPC,,  random dugeon boss clone,,  etc,,, without it broke something,, 

just hope to summon, and add  male NPC clone, when PC male sex with NPC (female),  for SLAA when I need,,

Then  after animation end, they disappear,, like ghost,,

1 minute ago, greenmango12 said:

so if PC male

By default the mod will not clone the PC whether it is male or female. I haven't tried it but there is a setting which can be changed in the MCM (it is set to not do it 100% by default). There are also several pages of help in the MCM.

I haven't changed any of the default settings and I just let animations happen when they happen and this mod does its thing whenever it is appropriate.

4 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

if PC is male,, I must need to serch other male NPC?  but if it work so, I may need not to use clone,, at all.. (I suppose so)

what setting may work, for PC male,, and add new male actor? 

Yes. In that case, the only possibility is to disable cloning and enable the Search of Real Actors by setting Male/Female to 0% to always search for a Real male actor.

Clone Player is prohibited by default. If your Player Character is Male and you starts a Male/Female animation, since the only Male in the animation is the Player and cannot be cloned, SLAA always clones the Partner and the only available Partner is a Female. So you always end up with Player(M) +Partner(F) +Partner_Clone(F) = MFF.

If your Player Character are using a vanilla race with normal hair you can try turning off the "Never Clone Player" option in the MCM to allow SLAA to Clone the Player and have an animation like Player(M) +Partner(F) +Player_Clone(M) = MFM.

1 hour ago, GenioMaestro said:

Yes. In that case, the only possibility is to disable cloning and enable the Search of Real Actors by setting Male/Female to 0% to always search for a Real male actor.

Clone Player is prohibited by default. If your Player Character is Male and you starts a Male/Female animation, since the only Male in the animation is the Player and cannot be cloned, SLAA always clones the Partner and the only available Partner is a Female. So you always end up with Player(M) +Partner(F) +Partner_Clone(F) = MFF.

If your Player Character are using a vanilla race with normal hair you can try turning off the "Never Clone Player" option in the MCM to allow SLAA to Clone the Player and have an animation like Player(M) +Partner(F) +Player_Clone(M) = MFM.

I see.   Now I could see, dialogue, which will try to clone my Female follower,, which I play sex with,, after that her clone  pray as Male role, (though I do not know, it may related with my filter setting) 

though I may not care,, about male pc hair (so seldom use HDT hair or wigs for my PC male),  but I know,, clone PC may easy cause issue.. Though I may test it..

ideally I may hope this mod will auto generate clone male NPC (which I may assgin somewhere,,)  temporally only for sexlab animattion..

(it is my future  request,, though I do not know,, if it can,,)

3 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

her clone  pray as Male role, (though I do not know, it may related with my filter setting) 

That must not happen if the rule "Use Strictly Gender Tag" is enabled but some animations are bad tagged and, sometimes, the tags of the animation not match with the gender positions of the actors. You can verify it changing the animation with SexLab Tools. Some animations MFF play perfectly while others animations, using exactly the same actors, put the Male in a bad position and have a Female in the Male role. In that cases, the only possible solution is edit the tags of the animations with Slate or using the MCM in Osmel SexLab Utility Plus.

though I may not care,, about male pc hair (so seldom use HDT hair or wigs for my PC male),  but I know,, clone PC may easy cause issue.. Though I may test it..

HDT Hair not works on NPC's but wigs are supported. The clone is disabled by default because a lot of users play with specialized races, use ECE or RaceMenu Pressets, have special elements as pendants, earrings and a lot of stuff that can cause from CTD to a lot of problems and bad behaviors. If you are not using any of that you can clone your player without any problem.

ideally I may hope this mod will auto generate clone male NPC (which I may assgin somewhere,,)  temporally only for sexlab animattion..

(it is my future  request,, though I do not know,, if it can,,)

To create a clone I need a real original actor. SLAA can create a clone of any NPC within the animation and can create a clone of the player character if you are not using special things.

In order to fulfill your request, I must add an utility to allow selecting a real NPC to use as the player's clone when the player can't be cloned and you will always go to see that exact actor within your animations. For example, you selects Balgruf as your replacement and every time you plays an animation Balgruf will be with the player in the animation. It can be done but I don't see the point.

6 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

That must not happen if the rule "Use Strictly Gender Tag" is enabled but some animations are bad tagged and, sometimes, the tags of the animation not match with the gender positions of the actors. You can verify it changing the animation with SexLab Tools. Some animations MFF play perfectly while others animations, using exactly the same actors, put the Male in a bad position and have a Female in the Male role. In that cases, the only possible solution is edit the tags of the animations with Slate or using the MCM in Osmel SexLab Utility Plus.

HDT Hair not works on NPC's but wigs are supported. The clone is disabled by default because a lot of users play with specialized races, use ECE or RaceMenu Pressets, have special elements as pendants, earrings and a lot of stuff that can cause from CTD to a lot of problems and bad behaviors. If you are not using any of that you can clone your player without any problem.

To create a clone I need a real original actor. SLAA can create a clone of any NPC within the animation and can create a clone of the player character if you are not using special things.

In order to fulfill your request, I must add an utility to allow selecting a real NPC to use as the player's clone when the player can't be cloned and you will always go to see that exact actor within your animations. For example, you selects Balgruf as your replacement and every time you plays an animation Balgruf will be with the player in the animation. It can be done but I don't see the point.

thanks you offer detail . I already have all mods, what you discribed to edit tags, then I can check them. 

Then yes though I am not heavy HDT user for male, but I use them for NPC. (there is way, to assgin HDT hair as wig, with CK and parmanently set them as NPC hair,

but it need some additional work,,so basically just use HDT wigs for NPC) 

Then what I request (If you forgive me ☺️) is,,  as you said, I hope to select NPC with dialogue,  and assgin Clone actor.

but it only need when I start animation..  and I know, if once assgin NPC,, and I can not change him,,it is not so interesting,, then,,,

what I planed is,

1.   I assgin NPC, which I hope to use as  Clones  ( hope to assgin at least 3 or 4 NPC who may appear, when animation start,, ) 

so I set crosshair for male NPC ,(If need  I can make NPC as I like,, so I hope to make bad guys,,)

, and assgin (with magic, or MCM menu) to the Clone list.  it not effect the NPC,, and whenever I can change the NPC list..  (if there are already 4 NPC assgined,

then next assgin different NPC, the first NPC will be removed from list,,)

2. I went my special room with followers, (but female only), so the place have only a few gard,, and they are not in same cell,

so there is no actor which can pray MMF animation.. and I may hope to pray animation , not with  PC clone, but other NPC clone,

then when start animation with Follower,.(who I select),,  one of male NPC which assgined in clone list,, appear, and join animation,

3  The male NPC clone  only appear between animation praying,  like magic (necromancy ),, with MCM setting (0 to 100) ratio.

and I can up-date the clone list,, when I hope to change, male clones. (there should be limit, max,, but if I can free change it,,

3or 4 is enough,, just hope to up-date the clone list)

,,,,hope you feel somehow interesting,, (I only use Male prayer,, so I think,, it make sense for user who like  Male PC pray,, I may prefer to pray with another NPC clone, not PC clone,  and hope to see some variation,, as if I summon my male slave,, )

========

Or another idea,, I imagine is kind of "hentai ghost".. the difference from "hentai creature",, 

it  summon NPC male,, from race,, (summon Nord , etc ), or summon leveled NPC  from job, (with their leveled list item)

summon Thief,, summon Forswon etc)  but they only join sexaniamtion, .. then disappear with SLAA system,,

So I hope to  pray as Sex magician,,,  (sometimes just see, my ghost sex with female NPC, , sometimes I join ,,with MCM setting,,) 

Though I do not know which work better, (clone real NPC actor  like "Balgruf,,"    or clone leveled NPC,,(like dungeon enemys),

but anyway,, hope to summon male clone NPC,  and they auto join when Animation start,, with setting ^^;

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Explain, please.

The suggestion is for the Mod author...

Everybody probably already see the human ghost on some of the Dungeons and also the summoned Wolf ghost (Familiar) so in fact the idea is not really new also some of the new Animations use some magic floating dildo like it was summoned be one of the actors.

Thinking on immersion have more sense for a mage summons some ghost then make some clone.

The main idea is add the option and the predefined ghost NPC's to the Mod and maybe create some Quest related where the player can obtain the ghost one by one like hunting they to allow the PC use them in the Animation like the normal NPC's do. ? 

Is the same as @greenmango12 already said.

8 hours ago, osmelmc said:

You can also add some predefined ghost actor instead of clone one SexLab actor. That can be interesting.

Yes I imagine it too.. At same time,,  The important future of SLAA (and why I like it), is,  auto remove clone..with animaiton.

and I think this mod  clone never effect original.. (it is important, so we can use this mod without break function etc,, I feel)

Then if SLAA can assign actor as we  like,, we can make any copy actor with CK ,,

so I assume I can make ghost (predifined and used in game) copy, wiht CK,

then may locate them as I like..   we only need to meet them once to assgin as our ghost..   after that, we can summon him with  slaa.   but it not effect vanila ghost at all.

And yes,, if SLAA add new option for male PC player,, (summon helper ^^;)  I hope to see more and more FMM animation,,

eg,,  the 3rd actor only hold the F from behind,,  as my helper,,then PC act .. (so the summon NPC work as my minions)

(Sorry I can not stop my hentai imagination,, about adult game and movies ^^;)

==========

and,, if I can calll hentai NPC,,  if their sikin color and appearalnce change from original,,, it seems interesting,,

so I can feel, they are not real NPC, but summoned character,  ghost looking is one idea. ,,I hope to see bloody skin Hentai helper,

or they appear with DD items,, (eye mask and collar etc,,) with strange skin color,,, and help " me" to pray with my "sweet target" .

Thank you very much for explaining your ideas because it seems really interesting.

I am thinking of implementing it.

At first I understood it as selecting an actor to replace the player and that doesn't seem interesting.
But creating a list of NPCs that can be cloned and added to animations on the fly is something else entirely.

I am thinking of providing a dialog to add any NPC to a Cloning List with for example 64 actors, 32 men and 32 women. Just go to any NPC and talk to it to add it to the clone list. That way, instead of cloning one of the actors that are already within the animation, which makes us have repeated actors, a random NPC from the Cloning List is cloned and we will almost always have different actors within the animation.

You can add any NPC from the base game or any mod, I'm sure you know where the NPC you want to clone lives, but we can only add Unique Actors to the clone list. That means we cannot add guards, forsworns or bandits because they are Leveled Actors and every time the game creates one of them they are randomly generated and can be of any gender and race. The system can only work with Unique Actors.

The idea is good, very good, but I don't see the subject of magic.

It looks like you want to invoke a specific NPC before the animation starts so that SLAA adds it to the animation, but SLAA doesn't work like that.

SLAA starts working after the animation has been fully initialized, when the actors are already animating.

At that moment is when SLAA begins to calculate the search for actors, real or cloned.
If we create a clone before the animation starts, it will be considered as a real actor, which is out of the animation, and the auto-selector of Real Actors could select that actor or any other real actor.

Of course, I can give preference to certain actors, but I don't see it.

Imagine that you are using, for example, RandomSex, and you conjure an NPC. That actor is considered a real actor and RandomSex, or any other mod, can select it and start an animation with that actor.

We can always summon actors by conjuration or using the console to have more actors and include them in the initial animations, but that's not the idea of SLAA because it's designed to create actors on the fly and let the normal mods use the real actors.

Maybe we should think a little more about this.

1 hour ago, GenioMaestro said:

I am thinking of providing a dialog to add any NPC to a Cloning List with for example 64 actors, 32 men and 32 women. Just go to any NPC and talk to it to add it to the clone list. That way, instead of cloning one of the actors that are already within the animation, which makes us have repeated actors, a random NPC from the Cloning List is cloned and we will almost always have different actors within the animation.

That sounds like an interesting development which would get my vote.

22 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

You can add any NPC from the base game or any mod, I'm sure you know where the NPC you want to clone lives, but we can only add Unique Actors to the clone list. That means we cannot add guards, forsworns or bandits because they are Leveled Actors and every time the game creates one of them they are randomly generated and can be of any gender and race. The system can only work with Unique Actors.

If you can add the Cloning list option, for unique NPC,,  I really really thanks you !!  ?

I understand,, summon idea is somehow mix idea,  with SLAA,, and should  be achived by  mod which summon NPC, (so it may not matter about SLAA function,, sorry ^^;)

I often make  copy  NPC followers with CK,    (as yours know well, at least we  need to set facegen mesh and facetint  path correctly, to get same looking)

as unique NPC,, like name = XXXX-clone.. but  I do not locate them  in skyrim world so these copy follower  are "reference only" 

then summon the XXXX-Clone by "are you there" > MCM menu > clone referecne NPC,  (I suppose it do "player placeatme ID" ) MCM menu..

So even though I break the clone AI or function with mods,, , it not effect , original XXXX at all..t

why I make them,, some mod may change Follower function and AI package, so I can not use these mods  for important follower,,

even though I release her from MOD fucntion, they seems lost their original package .. (though it is realistic to see  What I did effect their AI)

but I do not need such real for my game  followers,,

I suppose SLAA clo not effect original function, or AI package,, etc,,  so I need not make NPC copy with CK,,,, just need unique NPC,, 

and only need to locate as Real Actor to assgin "cloning list" with dialogue,, ) or  I may simply  serch any unique NPC which already appear in game,,

or serch interesting male  NPC mods,, (though  I only  hope to see them as SLAA clone  helper ^^;) 

Since switching over to Vortex this has stopped working correctly. I keep getting a message about no valid actors.

The animation plays but a clone does not appear. Works fine with creatures.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling SLAA and uninstalling and reinstalling the Utility mod and SLAA.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Kluze said:

I'm using the clonning for creatures animations, SOS collisions didn't work :(

That not have sense. The cloned creature is exactly equal to the original creature ussing the same base actor.

If the original creature have colision the cloned creature must have collision.

I only can think in a problem in MNC or ABC but not in SOS because SOS is used only for human.