1 hour ago, marcob3 said:

Hi i have a problem with animation stage progression, for example i am playng a 2 actor animation, my character is one of them, when the third  actor come in the space bar button  uesd for progress at the next stage of animation dont work.. i have also minor problem like E button for talking at the middle of the screen during sex anim and i generally lose the free camera mode.

Those are SexLab issues still to solve.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/2/2021 at 6:48 PM, beast18 said:

what command or mod do we use to initiate the sex?

i am getting a Mutex error 10 seconds.. and then it fails and aborts?

Actually I now see this issue, when I  try to add clone for pc NPC (2 palyer) animation, before I could easy add clone, but at current I just see Mutex error 10 seconds and SLAA not add any clone (which I already set)

Though I return skyrim SE today, then play old saved files so now I try set-up again (the configuration of this mod need to read the author guide carefully so I hope I miss use some setting values.

I seems miss up-date related mods. now it work all perfectly. (at least for my usage) with recent SKSE, recent sexlab beta for SE and sexlab utility plus.

One thing I do not know is, which is recent beta of SLAA se?   

And  I still fail to set 3p Scene for pc werewolf which I expect...

1. I turn as werewolf (male)

2.  I start sex with follower A (human race type female) by use  magic or sexlab werewolf redux. (it work well)

3.  I only see add on try to generate clone of follower A ( female NPC ),  and not try to serch male werewolf or female NPC around her (they are near by us)

Could someone get it work with change setting? and hope to know which version you used.  (and your current setting)?

because there are already some interesting animation 2 werewolf + 1 female or 1 werewolf + 2 females so hope to see them when I turn as beast...

I suppose,, if just start  follower with NPC werewolf . SLAA seems work with all setting. 

====

for any one who still see same error when slaa start to animation , and  Mutex error 10 seconds, >> nothing happen

my current mod versions are  (SKSE 2.0.19 )

1 sexlab frame work se beta 9

2 sexlab utility plus v2021087  (recent version I suppose)

3  SLAA 1.2 beta 5 

if it related with creature animation and need to know those mod version,  I may add.

Edited by greenmango12
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 3:51 PM, Someone92 said:

Not sure if it works with beta 9.

I can confirm it work (non git hub version) with beta 9. . (though I still install SUP with beta 9  (recent version , too). 

I keep using this mod,  and it work well with yamete (I test only NPC vs NPC)  , defeat , Sexlab tool,, etc.   One thing I often forget is,

This mod  will manage all animation and tag (with MCM option), even though it not add actor.  so   sometimes I simply set filter wrong, then do not start animation = there is no agressive animation or only have one anmation,   which tagged as ageresive wtih the condtion. (2 dragar (cloned) vs NPC ) etc..

(though I suppose we can edt tag as I like, but I simply avoid to set "agressive"  in SLAA  MCM menu to see all variation. 

I have one question,, I sometimes happend to kill clone SLAA NPC,, then afraid if it cause some issue or not... or sometimes I need to stop animation, then kill enemy. but cloned NPC still there  for a while, and walk around.     Though  SLAA seems auto delete those clone NPC (when it not auto removed)

because I got SLAA info..    I hope to ask author, how mod manage those failed clone NPC... (when I stop animation suddenly)

5 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I still install SUP with beta 9 

The ChangeActors function of the BETA 9 is the same as the SLU+ so In theory you shouldn't need the SLU+ for the creature animations anymore. But I think SLAA have a condition to only process creatures if the SLU+ is installed since the BETA 8 wasn't able to do it by his own and the author of the SLAA is missing since the start of the Covid-19

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The ChangeActors function of the BETA 9 is the same as the SLU+ so In theory you shouldn't need the SLU+ for the creature animations anymore. But I think SLAA have a condition to only process creatures if the SLU+ is installed since the BETA 8 wasn't able to do it by his own and the author of the SLAA is missing since the start of the Covid-19

Thanks you confirm,, btw (I believe it not realted with SLU or sexlab new beta 9 but,,)  do these 2 mod setting might change werewolf transform time?

I remember I could transform werewolf well , and can return as I need (with use 3 mods combiantion), but today I found, I can only keep transform few seconds

^^;

I really do not know which mod may effect and change the tarnsform time,, or is there ability (eg nightingales skills I recently finish the quest ...)  which may effect transform time?  (I can trnasform only seconds,, 5 or 6  ,, so I can not do anything,,  as werewolf any more,,,) I do not think it related with sexlab setting etc,  but really need to solve this issue..if you know such case (or mod it may cause this issue) teach me please..  though I might ask it in SE help forum ...

ok it was my simple mistake, I do wrong way to transform werewolf which werewolf mod author denied  to use it (^^;   now I can keep as werewolf as same as before.. sorry, to ask no related things..  (I really took time to find reason)

Edited by greenmango12
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do someone still check or may up-date this mod? 

I notice, one issue, (though it is not so criticall),, Eventhough I deactivate this mod in MCM menu,   when PC  try to start dialog for other NPC SEX actors, (target current sex players, and start dialog)  this mod Dialog seems exclude others. and only show this mod offer dialog.

it start usually NPC reply,  "What are you doing here, what do you want"  (I suppose player start dialog is empty..then it seems auto select, when I target ,)

so if other mod try to add new dialog  for current sex NPCs    (eg you hope to stop sex quickly by dialog, or simply say something for current sex actors)

, it not work, without you make specific patch. if you activate SLAA. 

I simply hope to add "Stop sex" dialog, for NPC sex, , but this mod dialog still show up when PC start dialog for sex NPC. and  hide other mod (include my dialog) too.

So to avoid this issue,,, at least, when I toggle this mod Activate/ de-activate in MCM menu, it need to restrict to show the Start Topic.

then all other mod, (which may add dialog when we target SEX NPC), topic will be shown.

I suppose most easy way, is, change script, which run when we de-activate in MCM menu.. (add new global flag, then use it as condition to not start SLAA dialog)..

====
Yes,, what I means,

, if you Activate SLAA,, it show SLAA dialog and exclude other dialog, when you talk with current SEX NPCs like this

Spoiler

SLAAdialog.JPG.26db72d2a6b9bc76a4e1fc928cbee7df.JPG

So we can not see any other top level dialog.. it seems restrict, or auto exclude by SLAA

but same thing happen even though you de-activate SLAA >>> no mod can manage dialog for current sex NPCs.. it exclude vanila dialog too.

So it need to work like this.. (when I de-activate, it show all vanila dailaog + other mod set dialog for sex actors)

Spoiler

showdl.JPG.a64b64fc6483cfbfe55b18f338671896.JPG

If you make SLAA work so,, try this version. so I could not set property in CK about this mod,, (it need to attach for MCM script)

so tried in tess V edit.... I only add new one global flag, and change the value, when MCM menu de-activate, and magic effect OFF

use the flg to show SLAA start topic for sex actors.    if you need to check what I edit, see MCM source .

I plan to add only my edit script. esp,, but at current We can not contact with author, Isuppose,, then temporally add full zip.. in this topic only.

btw this is SE version!!!!  I can not edit other version, but if someone need to edit it for LE version etc,, just do same thing... then it work.

(you need to compile MCM script,  but I can not support about it for LE sorrry,,)

SLAA1.2-BETA6.7z

Edited by greenmango12
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...