9 hours ago, afshin76 said:

I still don't understand what this mod does.

It try to add new Actor (Clone or serch NPC in the cell), then  convert animation  only when other mod start sexlab animations. 

eg, you use sexlab tools, then start 2actor animation, (NPC vs NPC, or PC vs NPC)

this mod catch the event ,   then serch or add one Actor (Clone NPC) ..next  serch 3 actor animation then ovwrite and pray the animation.

So  even though you only have 2 actors in current cell,  , this mod can start 3 actor NPC  animation auto. (FMM or MFF etc )

or even though there are 3 actors,, in current cell,, (so you may choose 3 actor animation,, or other mod may start with current condition which you set for the mod)

this mod auto add one more actor,, then auto overwirte animation. so you can enjoy 4 actor animation,, (auto added one Actor by this mod)

you can tweak, parametter, with MCM menu..how often this mod will Add Npc and start new animaiton, or keep animation which you decide. (so not add clone actor)

you can choose female or male to clone and add for Animation. with ratio values too.

If you install sexlab plus , you can enjoy creature multi animation too (auto add new creature clone from current Creature Actor)

it offer many opotunity to enjoy 3 Actor or 4 Actor animation,.when another mods start sexlab animation, without many effort.. to set-up situation.

you only need to satrt animation. as usuall.

(2actror animation will convert as 3Actor animation,, 3Actor animaation will be converted as 4Actor animation)

2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

It try to add new Actor (Clone or serch NPC in the cell), then  convert animation  only when other mod start sexlab animations. 

eg, you use sexlab tools, then start 2actor animation, (NPC vs NPC, or PC vs NPC)

this mod catch the event ,   then serch or add one Actor (Clone NPC) ..next  serch 3 actor animation then ovwrite and pray the animation.

So  even though you only have 2 actors in current cell,  , this mod can start 3 actor NPC  animation auto. (FMM or MFF etc )

or even though there are 3 actors,, in current cell,, (so you may choose 3 actor animation,, or other mod may start with current condition which you set for the mod)

this mod auto add one more actor,, then auto overwirte animation. so you can enjoy 4 actor animation,, (auto added one Actor by this mod)

you can tweak, parametter, with MCM menu..how often this mod will Add Npc and start new animaiton, or keep animation which you decide. (so not add clone actor)

you can choose female or male to clone and add for Animation. with ratio values too.

If you install sexlab plus , you can enjoy creature multi animation too (auto add new creature clone from current Creature Actor)

it offer many opotunity to enjoy 3 Actor or 4 Actor animation,.when another mods start sexlab animation, without many effort.. to set-up situation.

you only need to satrt animation. as usuall.

(2actror animation will convert as 3Actor animation,, 3Actor animaation will be converted as 4Actor animation)

Thank you. Is it buggy?

3 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

Is there any part in MCM that let the mod automatically add actor (I set MCM not use clone) without asking?

I try to set ask player on or off but I always get dialog popup asking whether adding actor or not?

If you talk about animations with Player Character, sorry but no.

When the Player is one of the actors in the animation, SLAA always displays a message box asking if you want SLAA to add a New NPC to the animation with Player.

The "Ask Player to Join" option is used to decide if YOU want the Player go to be added to an NPC-NPC animation when searching for real actors does not find an available actor.

But the question "Do you want to add a New NPC to YOUR Animation" will always come up because is YOUR Animation and is YOUR decision.

3 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

But the question "Do you want to add a New NPC to YOUR Animation" will always come up because is YOUR Animation and is YOUR decision.

Understood.

Will you consider adding this option in MCM?

I would like to have an automatic way to upgrade animation from 2-3 actors to 3-4 actors.

Thanks.

13 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

Made. Put the slider "Ignore Animations with Player" in -1 to not show the message.

SLAA1.2-BETA3.rar 248.6 kB · 4 downloads

I think it is what I hoped  too,, thanks!!

Most of case I hope to decide which Clone Actor will join,  with new menu,, but auto-matic way (use random)  make   exciting.

THen sorry ,, I still request,,, ?

If I can decide Actor clone,, untill NPC vs NPC (2P) animation start,,, I may  use it too ^^;  (for NPC vs NPC animation, not include PC)

so if you can add this option for NPC only animation,, I really welcom,, (though I do not know,, if it can, and others how think,, )

And I know,, NPC VS NPC may better ,use auto decide actor from list,, but sometimes,, I still hope to decide Actor when animation start,, as if AV derector ^^;  with use SLAA auto clone system,,)

And I remember,, I have one simple question about Listed NPC,,

if I assgin NPC as Clone list,, after that the NPC dead,,  this mod remove  NPC from clone list too?

or I can still use the Clone NPC with SLAA?  (I afraid, some male villan looking NPC will be killed,, or I kill them for quest without intention ^^;)

Btw,, Really thanks,,,  this mod enhance sexlab animation experience, drastically for me,..

5 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

If I can decide Actor clone,, untill NPC vs NPC (2P) animation start,,, I may  use it too ^^;  (for NPC vs NPC animation, not include PC)

Made. Put the slider "Chance of Search - Create Actors" in 101 to select CLONE in NPC-NPC.

SLAA1.2-BETA4.rar

5 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

if I assgin NPC as Clone list,, after that the NPC dead,,  this mod remove  NPC from clone list too?

No, while the NPC exist inside the game and have a Base Actor SLAA can clone it.

No matter if the NPC is Alive, Dead, Vanished or Desintegrated.

For example, if you can add Katria to the Clone List SLAA can create a clone of Katria in any moment.

But, of course, never remove the mark of Special NPC's in the Clone List because are automatically removed from the Clone List and to add the NPC again to the Clone List you need talk to it and that is imposible if the NPC is Dead, Vanished or Desintegrated.

15 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

Made. Put the slider "Chance of Search - Create Actors" in 101 to select CLONE in NPC-NPC.

SLAA1.2-BETA4.rar 248.73 kB · 6 downloads

No, while the NPC exist inside the game and have a Base Actor SLAA can clone it.

No matter if the NPC is Alive, Dead, Vanished or Desintegrated.

For example, if you can add Katria to the Clone List SLAA can create a clone of Katria in any moment.

But, of course, never remove the mark of Special NPC's in the Clone List because are automatically removed from the Clone List and to add the NPC again to the Clone List you need talk to it and that is imposible if the NPC is Dead, Vanished or Desintegrated.

Thanks!!!  ?

About  NPC who I miss assign , or already  have  removed,  ( check off Mark ,,)

I may  use Are you there, and generate NPC clone from reference. and assgin again. (I suppose maybe it work)

Though basically  as you said,, I may take care, not remove mark from Clone list.  

=======
Beta 4 Test, I could confirm it can work NPC vs NPC (I could select clone Acotr (male, female or, none) with dialogue when animation start from dialogue ^^

15 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

About  NPC who I miss assign , or already  have  removed,  ( check off Mark ,,)

I may  use Are you there, and generate NPC clone from reference. and assgin again. (I suppose maybe it work)

You can not use Are You Here to place an Actor. You only can move the Actor to the Player or move the Player to the Actor, or put a map maker or make the Actor Essential.

You can get the Base Actor with Are You Here and open the console to type "player.placeatme [base_code]" to generate an NPC and talk to it to add the NPC to the Clone List.

But that generated actor must be deleted using again the console and typing "disable" and "markfordelete" because if you not make that the generated NPC can cause problems in the game.

16 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

You can not use Are You Here to place an Actor. You only can move the Actor to the Player or move the Player to the Actor, or put a map maker or make the Actor Essential.

You can get the Base Actor with Are You Here and open the console to type "player.placeatme [base_code]" to generate an NPC and talk to it to add the NPC to the Clone List.

But that generated actor must be deleted using again the console and typing "disable" and "markfordelete" because if you not make that the generated NPC can cause problems in the game.

thanks.

I have assgined " Kematu " as SLAA Clone NPC list,  already,, and keep him active, in MCM check mark.

.. then I killed him for quest.. (I choose it)

I confirm,, I can still call "Kematu" as SLAA clone.   (I keep the check for Kematu as active in MCM clone list)

So next  I may hope to test,, if there is way or not,,  to re-load and assgine Kematu again, after I remove him from SLAA MCM Clone list,,(separate save-data,, ^^;)

follow your way,, (check Base Actor , and try player.placeatme,,for dead Kematu,,)

The clone list selection is a good idea. But I generally don't want clones as it can break immersion, so I usually turn off clonse. I use this mod in conjunction with Untamed and other mods to get 3P-5P going with real actors and it works well for the most part

Is it possible to add onto that clone select list with a list of potential real actors within a certain distance? So for example, let's say I get into a scene in the Sleeping Giant Inn with Sven. The list will pop up with all the actors inside Sleeping Giant Inn in a set distance from the scene (adjusted by MCM - creatures included if there are appropriate animations), and the player can just invite whoever from there to join the scene.

I would also request an option to turn off the add clone dialogue with NPCs, in case the player doesn't want to play with the clone actor feature. Also, it would be great to have an option to only be able to invite NPCs if they are friendly enough with you (relationship rank at least 1 or above). Excluding creatures of course, for those, as long as they're not hostiles, they can join if appropriate animations are available

Great mod, btw. There's a lot of potential in it.

On 4/10/2020 at 3:49 PM, burningblack1224 said:

Breaks the ability for sos to have an erection with Khajiit. Investigating the cause currently. Happens too with full reinstall.

9 hours ago, burningblack1224 said:

I still can't find the cause. Disabling esp fixes the issue, but that of course just disables the mod. Anyone else experience this? Khajiit not able to have erection with this mod enabled. I seemed to have been ignored.

Strange, really strange, because this mod can not have any relation to the problem and cannot cause any collision of any kind with any other mod. The Khajiit not have any problem in my game:

Spoiler

TESV 2020-04-12 11-09-24-11.jpg

TESV 2020-04-12 11-09-37-75.jpg

Nobody reported a similar problem. Put your plugin list to take a look.

5 hours ago, asianboy345 said:

Is it possible to add onto that clone select list with a list of potential real actors within a certain distance? So for example, let's say I get into a scene in the Sleeping Giant Inn with Sven. The list will pop up with all the actors inside Sleeping Giant Inn in a set distance from the scene (adjusted by MCM - creatures included if there are appropriate animations), and the player can just invite whoever from there to join the scene.

That option can require a Cell Scan every time an animation is started, or at least, a secondary quest with a lot of alias, to catch every nearby NPC. The overcharge in the game can be excessive to be justified.

If you want have a total control, using Real Actors, disable the automatic system and the clone system and use the dialog or the spells.

Using dialog SLAA can select a random Real Actor to be added to the animation.

Using the spells you can decide what exact NPC you want add to what exact animation.

I would also request an option to turn off the add clone dialogue with NPCs, in case the player doesn't want to play with the clone actor feature.

I'm not sure what "clone dialogue" or message box are you referring. The dialog are manual and all the messages can be disabled in the MCM. Please, be more precise or put a screenshot.

Also, it would be great to have an option to only be able to invite NPCs if they are friendly enough with you (relationship rank at least 1 or above).

I'm think in that possibility because the relationships in the game are, practically, not used.

I have an advanced idea but I not know how many people can have interest on it.

Require only relationship greater than cero=0 is not enough, from my point of view, and i thinking on use the entire relationship tree, that is included in the base game and practically nobody use, to limit and control the NPC's inside the animation and create interactions with the NPC's outside the animation.

For example, Gerdur is married with Hood and Ralof is his brother.

Gerdur, by pure logic, only can be inside an animation with Hood. Ralof, of course, permit it.

But Gerdur can not be inside an animation with their brother Ralof, that is unacceptable.

And if you, the DragonBorn, or any other NPC start an animation with Gerdur and Hood or Ralof see it the thing can go a bit hard. For example, the animation can be canceled, a very hard conversation can be started and the relationship of the actors can be severe damaged.

The same can be applied to every relation boss-worker.

For example, if you go to the Banned Mare and start an animation with Saadia, if Hulda see you, the thing can be a bit hard, because is a worker and, in working hours, Saadia must serve the clients.

But, if the inn is practically empty, maybe Hulda is enough aroused and can join the animation.

If the inn have a bit of clients, probably Hulda not join the animation, because someone must serve the clients.

If the inn is plenty full of clients, the animation can be canceled and the conversation can be hard.

Or, if we have an orgy in the inn running a lot of animations, probably Hulda join, no matter how many clients have the inn, because a lot of them are making very interesting things.

The Relationship Examiner can be used to monitor what exact NPCs are within the animation, changing it with SLAAs on the fly, so as not to have NPCs within blood relation within the same animation, prohibiting incest and monitoring NPCs outside of the animation to not to allow a married person to be fucked in front of their spouse while they simply watch or, using some modifications, clapping. That is unacceptable.

The idea is here, is a complex development, but is aberrant, from my point of view, that nobody develop a system to prohibit incest in SexLab while the Sims have it from a lot of years ago.

The bad part of the idea is the multiple interceptions that can have the system with any others mods because cancel the animation and start a hard conversation with a scene can break a lot of mods.

Hi I find one small issue,, when I use clone list, (for NPC vs NPC, or PC vs NPC)

this mod  try to generate clone with dialogue, or with random from list.  

it is work good for me.. but if Actor include creature,, (like NPC Actor vs Creature by defeat etc)

The Actor NPC not try to clone creature, but sitll try to use clone list.

So I think, if there is way,, when start sexlab animation, which include Creature or animatl,

SLAA not use NPC clone list, even though I keep it active..

===================

Sorry,, I test again, it seems only happen, when I use option which can decide clone actor from list,, for NPC vs NPC

(this is what I requested you ,,,? , )

"Put the slider "Chance of Search - Create Actors" in 101 to select CLONE in NPC-NPC"

if I set so,, SLAA offer menu to choose Clone from list, (UI extension). then it appear for NPC vs creature animation too.

notclonecreature.JPG.1031cce9689f67a0a10a6b76fcc61cc4.JPG

that means I need to choose Human NPC,, to add from current NPC list. so there is no chance to add creature clone.

I confirm,, if I change the value to another one,, (0 or 50 or 100) , so SLAA auto serch or clone Actor,,

it  can clone or serch real actor correclty for creature..(basically, clone current actor creature) 

so it seem only problem when I set the value as -1  to show menu for select clone for NPC vs NPC.   

I assume it is not problem for most of user  (I understand it is special option,, )  just report, if someone see same issue.

we only need to temporally disable the option. for NPC vs NPC..   Only when you hope to set Clone Actor from list, set it as -1,

but if you go in dungeon,, (and you may expect NPC vs NPC (include creature), set it as another value.. as you like.

6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I confirm,, if I change the value to another one,, (0 or 50 or 100) , so SLAA auto serch or clone Actor,,

it  can clone or serch real actor correclty for creature..(basically, clone current actor creature) 

so it seem only problem when I set the value as -1  to show menu for select clone for NPC vs NPC

Yes, the select Clone option must not show when the animation have creature. Solved in Beta5.

SLAA1.2-BETA5.rar