10 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

That option can require a Cell Scan every time an animation is started, or at least, a secondary quest with a lot of alias, to catch every nearby NPC. The overcharge in the game can be excessive to be justified.

If you want have a total control, using Real Actors, disable the automatic system and the clone system and use the dialog or the spells.

Using dialog SLAA can select a random Real Actor to be added to the animation.

Using the spells you can decide what exact NPC you want add to what exact animation.

I'm not sure what "clone dialogue" or message box are you referring. The dialog are manual and all the messages can be disabled in the MCM. Please, be more precise or put a screenshot.

The clone dialogue I'm referring to is the "SLAA - would you like to join my orgies" that appears on every character. I can't find the option to turn that off. Deactivating the option to allow selection of specific clone didn't help

I mainly use this mod for animations started by the player.

9 hours ago, asianboy345 said:

The clone dialogue I'm referring to is the "SLAA - would you like to join my orgies" that appears on every character. I can't find the option to turn that off. Deactivating the option to allow selection of specific clone didn't help

I mainly use this mod for animations started by the player.

(Edit)

I read your full request,, then I do not know if SLAA can offer what you hope (serch real actor within cell, and add it clone list only etc)

but  yes I approve option, "temporally hide dialogue to tjoin as orgie". (though there are many mod,, which show mod dialogue for all NPC ,

even though you need not,,when you talk with)

What I thought is,, if the actor already added in clone list,, not show the dialogue, may make me easy to decide.

I often forgot, I already set the NPC in list or not. then check MCM list again. 

(though I have not test,, if clone list will be duplicated when I use dialogue for same NPC)

12 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

Yes, the select Clone option must not show when the animation have creature. Solved in Beta5.

SLAA1.2-BETA5.rar 248.76 kB · 2 downloads

I can confirm it work as expected  (use the "Chance of Search - Create Actors" in 101 to select CLONE in NPC-NPC")

for NPC vs Creature,, now SLAA auto add Creature clone.

and it work with possiblity to add clone  (so SLAA check the value, and choose add or not clone creature, I could confirm with console log)

and if I animation is NPC vs NPC (no creature), I can still decide clone form list. thanks.?

I find, one exceptional case, related TnTTnT request.

Though it actually worked well already as TinTTnt requested.

once I set the  "Ignore Animations with Player" value as -1, it remove dialogue. at sane time It must  add clone.

then it means, we can not use value to decide percentage (ratio) to ignore animations without dialogue. (confirm dialogue when start animation)

eg I hope to use percentage as 50..  so add clone only happen with 50 percent for PC include animation..

then if SLAA pass the 50 percent value,, it still show confrim message when add clone.

if I set it as -1,, SLAA not show dialogue, but it just add actor,, without use percentage.

So for ideal role play (not break imagination),,

I hope to see  separate "remove dialogue" option,,  from "ignore animations with player" setting. ?

Then  we can choose  random value to add new Actor from clone list,  , without confirm message. 

(set 50,, then check  "50%"  SLAA auto add one clone from clone list, without confirm message (by separate option)

Though I do not know how others think ^^; and It is not high priority request ,, I think. (just a little adjustment ,)

Hello, 

Firstly let me thank you for a great mod and great mod idea! I play as a succubus and most of my kills come via sex. So your mod was most excellent for adding actors to be killed for thier lusty ways. 

I would like to mention  that when SLAA adds actors and changes the animation it does not always forward the animation often its stuck in stage one. I am not sure if this is a conflict 

on my end and would be happy to provide any information needed from my end or is a common problem being worked on, also it may be worth mentioning I do not use clones as my goal is to kill the live actors with sex. 

I would also like to make a request when SLAA selects an actor to add it ignores those in knock down or bleed out states and instead selects a dead near by actor. I would like to request that preference be given to the living ..especially those who are knocked down or in bleed out. Again if this is caused by something on my end I would be happy to provide any information I can. 

Again THANK YOU for a great mod We all I am sure hope you keep up the good work!

10 hours ago, Ragsinn said:

I would like to mention  that when SLAA adds actors and changes the animation it does not always forward the animation often its stuck in stage one.

Increase the value of the parameter Wait before clone (read the main page)

Probably, SexLab need a bit more of time to make the Change Actors and the Change Stage.

10 hours ago, Ragsinn said:

I would also like to make a request when SLAA selects an actor to add it ignores those in knock down or bleed out states and instead selects a dead near by actor.

The Real Actors are selected randomly using a SexLab function. I can not give any preference in any way.

The actors in "knock down or bleed out" have exactly the same probability to be selected as a live actor.

The problem with the dead actors is a problem in the game that only happen in specific locations.

The SexLab validation code say:

elseIf ActorRef.IsDead() && ActorRef.GetActorValue("Health") < 1.0
        Log("ValidateActor("+BaseRef.GetName()+") -- FALSE -- He's dead Jim."+ActorRef)
        return -13 == FAIL == NOT VALID TO ANIMATE

Some specific locations in the game have dead actors to create ambient and the Beth creators mark it as dead but not remove their life points. Then, in some specific locations, sometimes, SexLab can select one of that actors because are dead but have more than 1 point of life. Happen to me, exactly, in Forelhost.

9 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

Increase the value of the parameter Wait before clone (read the main page)

Probably, SexLab need a bit more of time to make the Change Actors and the Change Stage.

The Real Actors are selected randomly using a SexLab function. I can not give any preference in any way.

The actors in "knock down or bleed out" have exactly the same probability to be selected as a live actor.

The problem with the dead actors is a problem in the game that only happen in specific locations.

The SexLab validation code say:

Some specific locations in the game have dead actors to create ambient and the Beth creators mark it as dead but not remove their life points. Then, in some specific locations, sometimes, SexLab can select one of that actors because are dead but have more than 1 point of life. Happen to me, exactly, in Forelhost.

Thanks for the fast response. I will increase the value on wait before clone. Any improvements you make will be welcome by me this mod has a permanent slot in my load order.

For now I am cleaning the dead bodies as I kill them ( feature in MCG ) so that helps some. 

Ok, so first. LOVE the dialogue box method, it's a little non immersive but it gets the job done. Im on here. because I want to request. that the clone timer should be repetitive, until you say no (For anyone confused to it. the clone time timer affects the non clone join in too.). I was thinking of when you start a masturbation session, (which I didn't use until this mod) it add one person, (my setting is 15-20 sec, the join in takes a while) and makes it a 2p animation. but then it just ends there with more people watching from their seats. just one person being added wasn't enough, I was hoping this mod would make a join in over time scene, leading up to 5p (and I know it could) Would there be any problems to this? Also Its not important but, maybe an arousal option, so like if you start an animation, people can join if their arousal meets up.  as an added bonus this could start some ideas of modders making 6p+ animations, especially with the clone list or more creature animations (alike a 8c vs 1p draugr bukkake ) 

On 4/19/2020 at 9:55 PM, Ragsinn said:

+1 Good idea if it can be done.

I agree too.   

I hope to keep both way.

case 1  use dialogue and precisely choose  actors for NPC VS NPC or PC vs NPC. as AV director .with dialogues.

case 2 auto mate  all process without dialogue,, to add new Actor(Clone) , without any confirm box.. relate with this mod.

but user can limit by sexuality  and percentage,,  with MCM menu. 

=======

and one request,, it is only for PC werewolf player ^^;  I hope if there is way,, this mod can generate new werewolf , for PC (transform werewolf) VS NPC ,,

I understand there is not many animation for (wolf wolf female),

, but at current I only see,, this mod auto  add  female  clone.. (or male clone? I do not know)

when I start PC(were-wolf) VS female NPC

Ideally,, when start PC vs NPC,

only when PC is werewolf , (or transformed creature), SLAA can add clone werewolf (with percentage setting,,)

add werewolf or human from clone list (0 to 100)

possiblity to add new clone  (0 to 100)

Though I can not count,, when werewolf PC is female,, how it work,,,

16 hours ago, Kluze said:

Sexlab Utility Plus has been updated. SLAA doesn't seem to work properly after update. Clone(actor) is not participating. :( 

Have you tried to reset SLAA? 

I experienced,,  SLAA stop to generate Clone ,, at that time I tweaked option many,, and return My default setting,   after that SLAA stop to generate clone,

but once I use SLAA magic de-activate and activate SLAA seems solve my issue.  I felt  SLAA coulc not up-date current MCM setting.  though I do not know why.

at current new sexlab utility plus and SLAA seems work for me (I test with dialogue to choose clone, for PC vs NPC and NPC vs NPC) both case it seems work.

though I do not reset sexlab frame work etc,,, just install and activate (overwrite)  by recent  sexlab utility plus.

And it is small issue,, then I do not know if there is solution,, when defeat NPC vs NPC (follower) ,, it may add clone NPC (male) from clone list.

but sometimes ,, the new SLAA clone atacked by other NPC (who not include current animation).  and sometimes, even though SLAA generate clone from list,

the new Actor will be killed by another enemy in the scene.

I think,, if SLAA can set clone as essential.  it may work...  or maybe other NPC keep atack the clone,, when there is another NPC which not join animation.

This is real case what I experienced

1. I enter in cave with my follower.   there were 2 enemy NPC.  then they atack my follower (I keep as invisible),  and she knocked out,, 

2  Defeat start animation,,  Enemy1 vs my follower.   Enemy 2 stop atack . (just walk around to serch me)

3 SLAA open dialogue to choose clone, (with my MCM setting).  then I choose one actor from list

4.  untill new clone join and start 3 way animation,,   Enemy 2 notice, the new clone actor.. and atack,, then killed him ^^;

5  then SLAA start animation without Clone (killed)

It only happen, if I use Defeat with "  de-activate  Last enemy "  option.. (I usually set so,, ,)

and there are another NPC who do not join animation.. the NPC may atack the Clone untill animation start.

(I suppose if once animation start,, the NPC may ignore clone actor,,)

Spoiler

clonekilled.JPG.a072ef40ea4fc18f6481ba617ff78a39.JPG

killedkematu.JPG.418d798856573302f0b544c70427eb54.JPG

I think, if there is good setting,, NPC stop to  atack, other actors who join sexlab animation.  but about this case,, I feel,, clone seems be atackedn and  killed, untill join and start animation.. 

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

Have you tried to reset SLAA? 

I experienced,,  SLAA stop to generate Clone ,, at that time I tweaked option many,, and return My default setting,   after that SLAA stop to generate clone,

but once I use SLAA magic de-activate and activate SLAA seems solve my issue.  I felt  SLAA coulc not up-date current MCM setting.  though I do not know why.

at current new sexlab utility plus and SLAA seems work for me (I test with dialogue to choose clone, for PC vs NPC and NPC vs NPC) both case it seems work.

though I do not reset sexlab frame work etc,,, just install and activate (overwrite)  by recent  sexlab utility plus.

To generate clone is working but clone do not participate 3p+ animation. only origin creature join animation. I've clicked activate/deactivate several times, but it doesn't change. I've got no clue, what should I do? I'd appreciate it if you could give me any hints. 

8 hours ago, Kluze said:

To generate clone is working but clone do not participate 3p+ animation. only origin creature join animation. I've clicked activate/deactivate several times, but it doesn't change. I've got no clue, what should I do? I'd appreciate it if you could give me any hints. 

I suppose when you up-date sexlab plus,, you  reset sexlab,  then 3P animations not assgined for sexlab, without intention? 

or do you change MCM setting ? I have not see your issue. (generate clone, but not change animation to 3P)

I may check actually 3p and 4p animation are assgined for sexlab..  I sometimes reset sexlab animation, without intention.  

(you can re-assgin from SL anim loader too), but may better check animation in sexlab MCM menu.  

I do not know if I can offer some usable hint, but in MCM menu of SLAA ,  set it to generate log , for  console.

I usually check  console , when there is problem about SLAA.  SLAA  offer what is going on about each step.  

Spoiler

SLAAlogout.JPG.aad8e5cd61ba2d3d01ff491a91a73bb2.JPGconsolelog.JPG.c6bbf8d3de33b8b4e01431daf0e5a689.JPG

(you may need to open console,, after SLAA generate clone.)   more precisely, you can check papyrus log.  though I recommend, untill generate new log,

once delete  papyrus log, then start game, and try same thing..     quit game, after you confirm problem. 

( I recommend you pick up only about SLAA related code in papyrus log)

And one thing I forget,, I say use magic to reset ,because when I see problem and try MCM menu to activate de-activate , it did not solve my issue,

but when I use magic (I forget,, reset or activate )  SLAA suddenly generate clone again for me.. but I do not remember,, if it is caused with my other tweaking.

(as you know,, I tried  many thing at same time, untill solve issue, but your case is different ,, (already generate clone)

19 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I suppose when you up-date sexlab plus,, you  reset sexlab,  then 3P animations not assgined for sexlab, without intention? 

or do you change MCM setting ? I have not see your issue. (generate clone, but not change animation to 3P)

I may check actually 3p and 4p animation are assgined for sexlab..  I sometimes reset sexlab animation, without intention.  

(you can re-assgin from SL anim loader too), but may better check animation in sexlab MCM menu.  

I do not know if I can offer some usable hint, but in MCM menu of SLAA ,  set it to generate log , for  console.

I usually check  console , when there is problem about SLAA.  SLAA  offer what is going on about each step.  

Reveal hidden contents

SLAAlogout.JPG.aad8e5cd61ba2d3d01ff491a91a73bb2.JPGconsolelog.JPG.c6bbf8d3de33b8b4e01431daf0e5a689.JPG

(you may need to open console,, after SLAA generate clone.)   more precisely, you can check papyrus log.  though I recommend, untill generate new log,

once delete  papyrus log, then start game, and try same thing..     quit game, after you confirm problem. 

( I recommend you pick up only about SLAA related code in papyrus log)

And one thing I forget,, I say use magic to reset ,because when I see problem and try MCM menu to activate de-activate , it did not solve my issue,

but when I use magic (I forget,, reset or activate )  SLAA suddenly generate clone again for me.. but I do not remember,, if it is caused with my other tweaking.

(as you know,, I tried  many thing at same time, untill solve issue, but your case is different ,, (already generate clone)

Thank you for replying. Sorry, I couldn't get Log file. btw, the problem is that when 3p+ animation are working, cloned creature doesn't participate in 3p+ animation. even I reset Sexlab MCM, it hasn't been resolved. I guess its MNC(More Nasty Creatures) or CreatureFramework Problem. :( really I have no idea. 

6 hours ago, Kluze said:

Thank you for replying. Sorry, I couldn't get Log file. btw, the problem is that when 3p+ animation are working, cloned creature doesn't participate in 3p+ animation. even I reset Sexlab MCM, it hasn't been resolved. I guess its MNC(More Nasty Creatures) or CreatureFramework Problem. :( really I have no idea. 

have you tried run FNIS again?  I recommend it to confirm. 

And to get log,  you need to set SKSE.ini to generate papyrus log.  it is sometimes useful to check script. So when you have problem and detect mod, set log on in SKSE.ini

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368

with MCM SLAA log setting, SLAA will offer more detail papyrus log for each step. (generate clone, choose animation etc) 

Most of case, untill clone join Animation, there should be some time lag.   so Clone creature may move as they like for a while ( few seconds, )  

ater that,, 3 actor position reset once., then start 3 way animation.  (SLAA overwrite 2P animation)

which step you think  wrong about step 3 to 5? it is important  I think.

Part1   your mod  start 2P animation,   Creature VS NPC   (OK)

Part 2 SLAA catch 2P animation start,  add  clone from  Creature,  then SLAA clone move free. (OK) (with your setting )

============

part 3  SLAA may serch 3way animation ,with setting, and find 3P animation. then overwrite animation.

part 4  3 actor ( Creature, clone, and NPC )  reset their position once.  

part 5   start 3P animation 

And CF (creature framework) problem is,  not swap mesh correctly with each condtion with arousal  ( your PC power, or script heavy etc etc)

but,, it not effect whether SLAA Clone will join animation or not.  your case seems animation issue.. 

I may test without use SLAA, but use sexlab tools, and set NPC as reciever, after that   call 2 creature with hentai creature magic, (Falmer or draugar is good, because there are many 3 way animation)

and force to start 3 way animation with sexlab tools.   (please see sexlab tool topic, If you hope how to,,)

then CCF animations work correctly or not.  

===

I have tested with many option,, (add clone or serrch another actor, etc etc) SLAA worked perfeclty (as true meaning)  for me. (with use sexlab plus SE recent version) so I recommend you may better check your animations.. (it seems not caused by SLAA I suppose,,)

eg I call 2 hentai draugar, and set them As Actor, then start 3P animation, by sexlab tools. then set SLAA only check 3P animaiton, (so it would add one more Clone draugar, I expected)

Now I see after 3P animation start, my follower serch new Clone (I set MCM to show info) and SLAA generate new Clone dragar.

and after all start 4P FCCC animation. (I selodm see it,, without  SLAA,,, it is amazing for me,,)

Spoiler

4pc.JPG.f05b102b2bede538a7838a8c1491ad22.JPG

I found new issue which is somehow cause problem for game. (maybe it is more imporant than what I requested,,I feel)

I set SLAA serch actor with parameter,, but there is case SLAA serch   ManakinRace , and add manakin (satue) as new Actor, .?

but as you know it can not join animation.  (though I do not know,if there is mod which move them as actor,, with skelton)

the real problem is,,  manequin change postion for animation start,, s . but after stop animation,  the manequin now place there.  

So it may not good to pray SLAA in room where manequins located.  (of course we can set option, not use real actor,, but it is not expected,

then hope if you can solve it,, (use filter for race etc?)  

manequin.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Feedback, Questions and Suggestions:

General Feedback: The mod works quite nice now. I had no problems adding actors. 
This is making the game very different for me because I can now have MANY more 3P creature animations with my favourite Mod (Naked Dungeons!) 

Question A : what does "Always Clone Player/Creature" mean? What happens when I set 100% clone Creature or 100% clone player? I did not notice any difference (I also disabled cloning I guess, so maybe it is not important anymore?

Question B : can I somehow disable adding humans completly? I basically only need the creature functionlity. Is this possible? maybe I did not understnad the MCM compeltly. 

1. Suggestion: could you add an MCM option to disable the pop up window asking if I want another actor? I m sorry, might be im just overly sensitive, but pop ups destroy the game for me and many mods have so many of them :(
I install your mod to get more actors, so ofc my answer in the popup is always "yes" anyway :)
Would just be totally cool. 

2. Suggestion: would it be possible to add more actors than just 1?
I have a mod that only spawns 2P creature animations, and with ur mod I now get 3P too, but never 4P or 5p which is sad :(
(Mod is Naked Dungeons). 

Maybe it would be possible to select a % chance for more actors? I suggest it should also ONLY happend with 2P Animations.
X% Chance +1 Actor

X% Chance +2 Actor 
X% Chance +3 Actor

that way we could make a 5P out of a 2P when the chance is met. 
Never happens for 3P or 4P animations (to prevent too many actors maybe? dunno, u have the scripts I dont know anything, sorry)

3. Suggestion: Reset the stage timer when adding more actors. The adding of actors takes some time and it usually looks odd. as soon as the 3P anim starts it already enters next stage. 

Problem: my first tests seem to make this mod partially incompatible with Spectator Crowds. Will investigate further. 

When drawing actors instead of clowning the corresponding NPC seem to bug in and out of spectator stance. 

On 5/11/2020 at 5:25 PM, Nymra said:

Problem: my first tests seem to make this mod partially incompatible with Spectator Crowds. Will investigate further. 

When drawing actors instead of clowning the corresponding NPC seem to bug in and out of spectator stance. 

The way I had fixed Spectator NPCs suddenly having sex and leaving the sex to spectate some other sex act was by detecting the new Sex Start event hook in SexLab so that I would remove the actors as spectators on sex start. The problem in this case is that this mod adds the sex actors after the start of the sex scene, so the original actors list is no longer accurate and my mod doesn't know to remove the new actor. I can easily add compatibility for this mod, but would need an event hook similar to the SexLab hooks where I could remove the actor as a spectator when they were added by this mod. That event hook would need to be implemented by this mod, or already available via SexLab itself. Without such a hook it is not possible to add compatibility. With such a hook, it is very easy.

2 minutes ago, wpg97541 said:

The way I had fixed Spectator NPCs suddenly having sex and leaving the sex to spectate some other sex act was by detecting the new Sex Start event hook in SexLab so that I would remove the actors as spectators on sex start. The problem in this case is that this mod adds the sex actors after the start of the sex scene, so the original actors list is no longer accurate and my mod doesn't know to remove the new actor. I can easily add compatibility for this mod, but would need an event hook similar to the SexLab hooks where I could remove the actor as a spectator when they were added by this mod. That event hook would need to be implemented by this mod, or already available via SexLab itself. Without such a hook it is not possible to add compatibility. With such a hook, it is very easy.

@osmelmc maybe you can integrate such an event hook in sexlab utlity? this mod relies on it anyway :D 

@wpg97541 & @Nymra

The ChangeActors function have his own Hook Events called:

"ActorChangeStart"

"ActorChangeEnd"

The real problem is that most of the time the new actors are not public, I might just the function know about them until the "ActorChangeEnd" in that point they become the "Positions" property and can be detected

There's also exist a thread event "Prepare" that is bit more complicated to use but have more chance of success because is called when the actor is been adding to the thread.

--------------------------------------------------

Add new hook to SexLab or SLAA can help but is not the solution because this is not the only Mod making use of the ChangeActors function, also DDi use the function and probably others Mods.

@wpg97541 I have one small recommendation, is not the best way but probably the most easy. Try stopping all the Crowd effects on the "ActorChangeStart" event and re-start the Crowd effect again like in the Sex Start event but in the event "ActorChangeEnd"

19 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@wpg97541 I have one small recommendation, is not the best way but probably the most easy. Try stopping all the Crowd effects on the "ActorChangeStart" event and re-start the Crowd effect again like in the Sex Start event but in the event "ActorChangeEnd"

This is currently not a good solution at all on my end. My mod spends a bit of time detecting information about the sex act and the preferences of the members of the crowd which causes a fair bit of script utilization and results in a bit of a delay after sex starts before it starts to form a crowd. If I disband the crowd it would start walking away as a new member is added and only gradually form again, after a bit of a delay. (ex. it detects whether the event is lesbian, or straight, or bisexual male or gay male or whatever else, and compares with the sexual orientation of prospective members of the crowd). I would really prefer a better way because this would cause a strange event to occur where everybody would seem to lose interest since the new person joined, walk away for 10-15 seconds, and then gradually start to come back.

I may be able to simply manually add a requirement that the person is not in faction SexLabAnimatingFaction for the package to at least stop them from applauding instead of having sex. But typically what I do is I remove the package override entirely when a spectator joins a sex act, triggered by the sex start event, since on sex start all actors are already known. It would be nice to have hooks that would make this possible on actor change.