4 hours ago, wpg97541 said:

I may be able to simply manually add a requirement that the person is not in faction SexLabAnimatingFaction for the package to at least stop them from applauding instead of having sex. But typically what I do is I remove the package override entirely when a spectator joins a sex act, triggered by the sex start event, since on sex start all actors are already known. It would be nice to have hooks that would make this possible on actor change.

Like I commented there is one called "Prepare" to be more specific is the Thread.Key() + "Prepare" and in that point the actor still don't have the AnimationFaction but is part of the Thread.Positions (property of type actor array) so can be used and it's supposed to work at least for remove the effect on the new actor

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

Like I commented there is one called "Prepare" to be more specific is the Thread.Key() + "Prepare" and in that point the actor still don't have the AnimationFaction but is part of the Thread.Positions (property of type actor array) so can be used and it's supposed to work at least for remove the effect on the new actor

Is that "Prepare" also called for a new sex act that is just starting for each actor? I'm wondering if I really need to hook both or if I can just use Prepare for both new sex acts and sex acts where an actor is being added?

4 hours ago, wpg97541 said:

Is that "Prepare" also called for a new sex act that is just starting for each actor? I'm wondering if I really need to hook both or if I can just use Prepare for both new sex acts and sex acts where an actor is being added?

Is the same so probably help even in others things. The event is called when the function Thread.AddActor() is executed.

what does this mean ?

i want to generate a threesome in this game and even with this mod its not happening... the animations were found as i see prison /mmf animation with stages and stuff... but i dont know how to trigger them.... i always surrender with defeat to my followers and the animation always ends up with the player and just one npc... how do i get this to work, help pls.

edit: nvm... the ingore_player slider was at 100... i adjusted it to 0 and it works now. the mod now asks before every anmation if i want to add npcs.... gg good mod

ScreenShot389.png

34 minutes ago, 0wnyx said:

what does this mean ?

Go to MCM / Configuration / Player Options / Ignore Animations with Player% -> set to 0% (so ALL animations with player will add new actors)
if you set 50%, there will be a 50% chance of adding more actors and so on. 

Hi,

First thanks for this fantastic idea and excellent work. I can't wait to start a new character with it.
While checking with MO I found there is a conflict of script fragment TIF_0200B4E2 with "Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks"

The two scripts has a minor difference. I tried to create a patch by rename everything with TIF_0200B4E2 into TIF_0200B4E3 in the esp file. Here it is, for anyone who needs it like me. I am not sure if it will work, though. I am not even familiar with these things.

Enjoy your games.

SexLab Add Actor SLAA1.2-BETA2 ___ Patch_with_IAFT.zip

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I need some help here, normally all works fine, a scene szart and the human actors are cloned and all works fine, with creature actors i have a problem.

I have setup that a clone will be created in creature scenes to see dp or gangbang animations with creatures and this works fine.

But in In all created animations the clone have all time a flacid penis or no penis. This occur only at the clone that SLAA create ... the first creature with there the animation is started works as expected ... it has the penis of More Nasty Critter and Creature Framework ... all works fine with my creatures if no clone is created from SLAA ... is the Clone created only the original actor have a errected penis and the clone have non or only a flacid ... any iodeas how i can solve it ??? ... i re-run finis, i re.register all mods in creature framework but its all time the same that the creature clone of SLAA have sex with my PC without a cock or with a flacid hang arround -.-

here example what i mean with a SLAA Horse as Clone in a Billy Animation....

Inked20200816205042_1_LI.jpg.41431ea27623dd1c75a10ef72677f2a5.jpg20200816205137_1.jpg.9be1fbdf68eb03e0ab465835245b9070.jpg

any help or suggestions how to solve it that SLAA Clones have no cock or only a flacid cock/penis?

@Brisl I check and you problem is with the Creature Framework because only detect the "Animation Start" and the "Animation End"

This Mod add the extra Actor some point between those events so the "Creature Framework" don't get noticed. 

Will happen even with real creature actors if are added after the Animation Start.

If you "More Nasty Critter" is the version 12.06 or bigger you can try this fix.

Fix CreatureFramework v12.06.7z

41 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@Brisl I check and you problem is with the Creature Framework because only detect the "Animation Start" and the "Animation End"

This Mod add the extra Actor some point between those events so the "Creature Framework" don't get noticed. 

Will happen even with real creature actors if are added after the Animation Start.

If you "More Nasty Critter" is the version 12.06 or bigger you can try this fix.

Fix CreatureFramework v12.06.7z 23.78 kB · 0 downloads

OMG thanks osmelmc ... but then i think i dont get fix it because i still use theMore Nasty Critters 9.3because the standard Dogs in More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition V12.08 use the Irish wolfhound texture with the slal edition and all Dogs are the terrible Irish wolfhound uber ugly eyebrow dog' Crap..xD [The vanilla ugly dog].  and i never get fix it to replace the texture again with the Judah Sheperd Textures of MNC 9 because the path dont exist anymore ... i descriped it sometimes here:

More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition

Brisl replied to MadMansGun's topic in Downloads - SexLab Framework LE

... if you have a solution for it too that i get the Judah Sheperd Texture on Dogs back then i use MCN 12.08 and i switch and then i can use your fix for CreatureFrameWork :D

i wanna cry now :(( ... i must me decide between a Judah Sheperd Dog Texture or cockless clones in SLAA :( ... i think i will stay with the judah sheperd texture befor i get blind to see my char fucked up of a irish wishmop in a gangbang with SLAA hehehe

But Thanks for your help ... really thanks that i know what its cause it ... good tip ... thank you

Texture =/= mesh, who is the fucking retard that keeps telling people that meshes are "textures" ?

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME FUCKING THING!

the dog meshes are in "Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\canine" and the GShep is in "Data\meshes\hentaicreatures"

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Texture =/= mesh, who is the fucking retard that keeps telling people that meshes are "textures" ?

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME FUCKING THING!

the dog meshes are in "Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\canine" and the GShep is in "Data\meshes\hentaicreatures"

no reason to scream MadMansGun ... ahhh thanks for the Path .... i will check if i can change it with copy / paste now ... mmmm will i check if i am back from work ... i really wanna use MCN 12 but about i hve much dogs in my game and all looks like tje wishmop after the install caused that i try to avoid the use :( ... i have much time try to change it but failed so often

• 2 weeks later...

öhm any ideas why the sexlab hotkeys dont work if SLAA adds and actor (clone) to a scene ... all hotkeys configured in Sexlab Hotkeys to adjust animations dont respond all time if i add with SLAA a clone ... if i choose no i prefer my partner the hotkeys works as expected but with a new clone all hotkeys dont respond anymore.

Any suggestions to solve this issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 8:04 AM, Brisl said:

öhm any ideas why the sexlab hotkeys dont work if SLAA adds and actor (clone) to a scene ... all hotkeys configured in Sexlab Hotkeys to adjust animations dont respond all time if i add with SLAA a clone ... if i choose no i prefer my partner the hotkeys works as expected but with a new clone all hotkeys dont respond anymore.

Any suggestions to solve this issue.

I'm having the exact same issue and I'm completely at a loss as to why this happens.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

I think Sexlab cannot "register" those cloned actors or sth. like that. 

@osmelmc maybe you have a solution or can make a patch? 

Just noticed @GenioMaestro is not here since April.

I hope he be fine!!

For the fix I need more information because I don't use the clones since the first release and my copy is already tweaked.

Questions:

1. Happen with the player on the Animation as Actor or just controlling the Animation?

2. Happen with humanoids and creatures too?

3. Is my Utility installed when happens?

4. The clones are the ones selected with the dialogue for orgy or just clones of the Actors involved in the Animation?

On my test run fine but I don't know if is because my Utility, the tweaks I made to my copy or just because I don't do enough tests.

On 9/11/2020 at 12:53 AM, osmelmc said:

Just noticed @GenioMaestro is not here since April.

I hope he be fine!!

For the fix I need more information because I don't use the clones since the first release and my copy is already tweaked.

Questions:

1. Happen with the player on the Animation as Actor or just controlling the Animation?

for me it happens when the PC is in the animation. (but I never have sex animations that not include my PC anyway)

2. Happen with humanoids and creatures too?

noticed with humanoids, will test more. 

3. Is my Utility installed when happens?

yes, latest version

4. The clones are the ones selected with the dialogue for orgy or just clones of the Actors involved in the Animation?

I dont use clones. I set "draw real actor". 
So it happens not only for clones. 

On my test run fine but I don't know if is because my Utility, the tweaks I made to my copy or just because I don't do enough tests.

For me all Sexlab hotkeys dont work anymore. 
I will look at this more and do thorough testing. I feel like this is not always happening (but could be wrong in my memory) 

This mod replaces the animation and restarts the scene in a way. It draws alot of control. I thought maybe this is technically not even a Sexlab Scene anymore (might need to see if for example SexlabUtil1 even recognizes it anymore) 

Log for a scene that happyly had all the errors and problems it seems 

I also got a weird additional actor clone that should not have been there (never happened before)

(see the guy on the left). it was a 4P scene (the 4th actor on the right was flickering but there) and a 5th actor appeared after some stages on the ground to the left lol :D)

20200917180415_1.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i have a problem with animation stage progression, for example i am playng a 2 actor animation, my character is one of them, when the third  actor come in the space bar button  uesd for progress at the next stage of animation dont work.. i have also minor problem like E button for talking at the middle of the screen during sex anim and i generally lose the free camera mode.