On 10/26/2022 at 10:07 AM, Spectre5342 said:

Does anyone know if this supports female to female pregnancy? I do know Sexout Spunk has some options to allow female to female cum but not sure that actually will allow pregnancy to work. I suppose its fine if it doesn't though was just wondering cause idk who doesn't love some lesbian sexy time would be even better if it led to the same results as normal sexy time.

it does work, though you might need to check the mcm settings.

3 hours ago, dborg2 said:

it does work, though you might need to check the mcm settings.

I have a feeling pregnacy isn't working with any actor gonna need to test it with some male ones at some point. A female npc stalker has gotten me a number of times but pregnancy doesn't seem to have taken hold. I do remember a script error showing up in console some time ago if I see that again I'll screenshot it. I think I also saw it here in the comments a few days ago though. Sexout itself has been working reliably though with how hard common resources was I honestly thought I'd never get it running. I'm pretty sure the chances of pregnancy are guaranteed I turned on the always pregnant and 100% fertility during cycles maybe I'm just missing something in the settings. Something unrelated not really an issue though is sexout drugging each time I load a save any drug that was taken will do the vision thing where drugs wear off even if it was months ago each time a save is loaded that happens not really a problem I guess its just weird though.

Edited by Spectre5342
1 hour ago, Spectre5342 said:

I have a feeling pregnacy isn't working with any actor gonna need to test it with some male ones at some point. A female npc stalker has gotten me a number of times but pregnancy doesn't seem to have taken hold. I do remember a script error showing up in console some time ago if I see that again I'll screenshot it. I think I also saw it here in the comments a few days ago though. Sexout itself has been working reliably though with how hard common resources was I honestly thought I'd never get it running. I'm pretty sure the chances of pregnancy are guaranteed I turned on the always pregnant and 100% fertility during cycles maybe I'm just missing something in the settings. Something unrelated not really an issue though is sexout drugging each time I load a save any drug that was taken will do the vision thing where drugs wear off even if it was months ago each time a save is loaded that happens not really a problem I guess its just weird though.

So my player is indeed pregnant though it was a creature figured I may as well test that while I was at it. I'll have to look into the settings again to see if female to female actors allowing pregnancy is working and testing it with male to female. It seems it worked on the first time with the creature which it should cause the chances were set to guaranteed for testing. Also this is off topic but anyone know if there's a mod that uhhh allows the scene with benny to work with sexout and not fade to black? I did get a mod that replaces other scenes but it seems benny was not included.

On 10/21/2022 at 9:39 PM, Sacronoth said:

Might be related; I had some thing simialr (its not line 11 of the script though) with SexoutP0SFnAddFertility. The script does checks at various points using, for example "IsInList SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsAndroid rNPC". It looks to me (beware - I'm no expert) that all those calls should be "NX_IsInList".

Something else that puzzled me was that ova never get "removed" if fertilised (or even after the end of the cycle). That one seems to be caused by logic in SexoutP1SUDFOvaNumAdj, where about line 260, the script checks if it should remove ova, and sets the number to remove to "let iOvaAdj *= -1 * iSporeOvaCnt". For me, iSporeOvaCnt was zero and this meant nothing was ever removed (ova eventually time out, so unless you have very high fertility or long-lived ova, it won't make much difference).

I checked it out, and tweaked some parts in the code, also i found out why ovas was working when pregnant.
"let iOvaAdj *= -1 * iSporeOvaCnt" this formula was even in very old versions, so i kept it as is, but for now i edited it to "let iOvaAdj *= -1 + iSporeOvaCnt", so it should be 1 when player have no spores, though it's not really required now, as i have fixed the main problem that was forcing ova to work when pregnant

dborg, may or may not release the patch soon

SexoutP2UDFOva
line 60  "SexoutP4BirthingTokenF" ->"SexoutP3PregnantTokenF"
line 67  "> 10" -> ">= 5"

Edited by Neutron_rus
11 hours ago, Lili_Cakez said:

Is there a way to prevent the pregnant outfit from stripping during sex? I set the NG MCM setting to never strip but the outfit still comes off :(

download and install sexout clothing eval set the pregnant body to not be removed during sex, also you must be naked before sex occurrs to see ur pregnant body, the script doesn't have enough time between taking ur clothes off and putting on the pregnant body before sex starts

Edited by fonixphoenix
On 11/7/2022 at 12:31 AM, RitualClarity said:

LOL.. that is still there.

It is a holiday feature of Sexout Breeder.  Your pregnant toon drops pumpkins during this time of the year. :D  Nothing is wrong with the mod, or your setup when you get this.

hahaha got it. Is it ok tho that it's November 14 and i'm still popping out pumpkins?

2 hours ago, fonixphoenix said:

hahaha got it. Is it ok tho that it's November 14 and i'm still popping out pumpkins?

You can switch time to december to trigger the code that will turn off halloween event, after make a save and restore the time settings back. Make sure to do a time switch before loading up a save with enabled halloween event

40 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

LOL I think this bug has been there since User29 first put in that feature.

FYI there is a santa hat I believe on supermutants in December. (if that module is still available. It was the supermutant party.  (unless I got my mods mixed up ... )

user29 have added all the events and code, i just added a pc time check to it so it turns it on or off when the day is right, instead of releasing a patch everytime an event should trigger, so this bug is fully on me
super mutants santa hats i think is still should exist, but i don't really remember as i added this time check in 2016

On 9/21/2022 at 4:02 PM, Fun Shaundi said:

Question, is it true that the offspring eventually dies of old age? If it is, is there any way to completely stop the aging so they don't die?

No one ever answered and I'm about to jump back to the game, so I still have this question. If anyone knows the answer and is kind enough to reply, I'd appreciate it.

7 hours ago, Fun Shaundi said:

No one ever answered and I'm about to jump back to the game, so I still have this question. If anyone knows the answer and is kind enough to reply, I'd appreciate it.

Offspring stop aging once they are 'adult' as far as I know.

On 11/16/2022 at 7:15 PM, Neutron_rus said:

user29 have added all the events and code, i just added a pc time check to it so it turns it on or off when the day is right, instead of releasing a patch everytime an event should trigger, so this bug is fully on me
super mutants santa hats i think is still should exist, but i don't really remember as i added this time check in 2016

Slightly off subject, is the scorpion episode still there? In the code? In case someone ever creates a proper animation for it.

We should be seeing santa hats if it is there and setup. I don't remember people talking much about it. However, it is a episode that most people don't seem to go for. The coyote and Deathclaw seem to be the ones that most go for.

4 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Slightly off subject, is the scorpion episode still there? In the code? In case someone ever creates a proper animation for it.

Parts that was made is still there, still unfinished and broken. w/o rework of it, it's pretty much useless. There's some animations for scoprions, but there's no proper injection of them w/o modifying sexout.esm, at least i don't know one, also we need a permision to use that animation, but i'm sure this person have already removed an account in LL already

17 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Parts that was made is still there, still unfinished and broken. w/o rework of it, it's pretty much useless. There's some animations for scoprions, but there's no proper injection of them w/o modifying sexout.esm, at least i don't know one, also we need a permision to use that animation, but i'm sure this person have already removed an account in LL already

I believe the animations that were used by User29 were permitted when they were added. Many mod authors were working on various aspects of the mod with him and giving lots of support to get things working. I am pretty sure Halstrom and others will remember that.  But yes lots of work to get that small episode to work again.

6 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

I believe the animations that were used by User29 were permitted when they were added. Many mod authors were working on various aspects of the mod with him and giving lots of support to get things working. I am pretty sure Halstrom and others will remember that.  But yes lots of work to get that small episode to work again.

i don't think user29 was able to even know about this exact animations, as they were made 2-3 years ago, unless there's some other animations that i don't know