On 11/20/2022 at 10:14 PM, RitualClarity said:

I believe the animations that were used by User29 were permitted when they were added. Many mod authors were working on various aspects of the mod with him and giving lots of support to get things working. I am pretty sure Halstrom and others will remember that.  But yes lots of work to get that small episode to work again.

I certainly would like to be a rad scorpion girl.

52 minutes ago, Vulkanian said:

Maybe I don't see it but is it possible for pregnant bellies to develop naturally i.e. increase in size as time goes on? Only thing I can find is max belly size and the visual size which just changes the belly to whatever size I want.

They by default increases as the time goes, if max value is big enough, visual thing is just an offset that is mostly just for debugging or if you want to always have an increased belly size.

Belly size is depends on the birth type, so don't expect to have big belly with small stuff inside, and also don't forget to set pregnancy length in settings, unless you want to wait ~200 in-game days for something to happen

i just installed this mod specifically for a different mod, but when i installed it and the needed files, when i opened up the MCM to see if i could stop the whole pregnancy thing just because i wanted the other mod (no offense meant) and im not into pregnant sex, but it seems like it or one of the other mods for this straight up removed SCR from the MCMenu options, does anyone know what to do?

1 hour ago, MorningDance1997 said:

i just installed this mod specifically for a different mod, but when i installed it and the needed files, when i opened up the MCM to see if i could stop the whole pregnancy thing just because i wanted the other mod (no offense meant) and im not into pregnant sex, but it seems like it or one of the other mods for this straight up removed SCR from the MCMenu options, does anyone know what to do?

Make sure that you waited a few mins after the game loaded, no menuing/pipboy, so all the code can load in. If still nothing then check that you didn't changed any names of plugins (SCR in your case should be named exactly "SexoutCommonResources.esm")

2 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Make sure that you waited a few mins after the game loaded, no menuing/pipboy, so all the code can load in. If still nothing then check that you didn't changed any names of plugins (SCR in your case should be named exactly "SexoutCommonResources.esm")

alright, ill try this now, thanks, friend

3 hours ago, ZinTek said:

So, is there a console command to Impregnate the player and npc's?

probably best to open up SexoutPregnancy in FVedit and look at 'armors'. find the animal/human type you want to be pregnant with and write down the idnumber

then in-game player.additem xxNumber 1

note for NPCs that you need to enable the pregnancy-proces for them in MCM, otherwise, giving them the items won't do anything.

I'm back!  I remember fixing the problem I was having a while ago but I'm having it again and I can't remember how I fixed it.  I remember downloading some files on this site from a Google Drive download, does anyone know what I might be talking about?  (Sorry that's vague)

Edit: I found it!  I was missing the Maternity Pack Overkill.  Findable on dborg2's file page.

Edit 2: Actually, that did not work.

Edited by CALTN

I keep getting an error in the console called "UnknownSwapError 4", does anyone know what this means?  Oh, and there are a bunch of tokens in my inventory.  Actually, those same tokens are in everyone girl's inventory.  I think I might try starting a new game and seeing what happens then.  Sorry for spamming by the way.

I tried starting a new game and that did not work, I went into debug mode 7 and got the same error.

Edited by CALTN
On 12/5/2022 at 12:03 PM, CALTN said:

I just realized that no one can help if I don't show what I have installed.  What have I missed?

Screenshot_20221205_090238.png

the loadorder for files in incorrect.

after Maternity clothes you need SCR Resources, SexoutCommonResourcesData,SexoutCommonResources

Sexout Pregnancy, offspring, spink, andd after that Maternity Pack overkill

On 12/4/2022 at 10:45 PM, Boomsaway said:

The Bodyswap seems to be permanently blocked for me, the nude body never shows and the debug is saying its blocked no matter what i do.

Have you enabled pregnancy in the MCM menu?

if you have, but you still don't get swapping. Give yourself the fertility token and bodyswap token (from sexoutPregnancy) and wait a little for scripts to kick in

if that still doesn't work, you might have a broken animation/broken script -save.

10 hours ago, dborg2 said:

the loadorder for files in incorrect.

after Maternity clothes you need SCR Resources, SexoutCommonResourcesData,SexoutCommonResources

Sexout Pregnancy, offspring, spink, andd after that Maternity Pack overkill

Thanks, I'm not sure about load order since I'm still quite new to modding.  It's not working and I'm still getting "UnknownSwapError 4" in debug mode.  Do you know how to fix this?  Thanks again.

Edit: Oh, actually, that appears to be working now.  Thanks for the help!

Edited by CALTN

load orders are reasonably simple. Remember that any mod lower in the order overwrites the same files in those mods above it.

So when you install a mod like Sexout, it has to be way up the order. Then other mods that rely on that mod, go below it.  In other words master mods are always above the mods that rely on it.

With conflicts or errors the answer is also simple. Move the conflicted mod lower in the order than it is. It will then overwrite those files of the mod that is in conflict for the files (hopefully ) you desire.

Not the total solution. There are mods that are real "conflicts" that cause bad things to happen. These require actual changes to the mod or mods in question. Well beyond a user's skill set and IMO not needed to be known. (once the load order has been shown) as other more experienced mod authors, testers and users will help point out the bad mod that has to be removed.

If a user can handle most if not all of the top part, they are in very good shape.

18 hours ago, Boba fe said:

Can someone explain to me how naming a child works?

When he becomes an adult, the name I gave him no longer appears

Unfortunately the offspring mod never really went into the 'kids becoming adults' section. especially naming NPCs is really difficult and buggy. The idea was therefor abandoned by my predecessors.

20 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Unfortunately the offspring mod never really went into the 'kids becoming adults' section. especially naming NPCs is really difficult and buggy. The idea was therefor abandoned by my predecessors.

it's not difficult to implement so names will carry over from young to adult(at least with all new tools and stuff), just yes the offsprings mod is abandoned, i only fixed base naming system as old one was completely broken 

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea why Leather Armor is being transformed into a super skimpy Leather Armor 3(M) whenever it is equipped? Disabling SexoutPregnancyV3.esm and SexoutOffSpring.esm stops this from happening, so it must be something with this mod right?

If seeing my load order will help, I posted it here in another post I made about this issue

Edited by KaineZ
18 minutes ago, KaineZ said:

Any idea why Leather Armor is being transformed into a super skimpy Leather Armor 3(M) whenever it is equipped? Disabling SexoutPregnancyV3.esm and SexoutOffSpring.esm stops this from happening, so it must be something with this mod right?

If seeing my load order will help, I posted it here in another post I made about this issue

Reveal hidden contents

This is what my console says after the armor is changed.

console.jpg

7 hours ago, KaineZ said:

This is what my console says after the armor is changed.

console.jpg

Maternity Pack Overkill isn't a requirement, however it could be, because of a lack of support for the default outfit for pregnancy.

As far as I see from the logging, SexoutPregnancy concluded you have Type 3M body installed, and will therefor find a suitable outfit variation.

8 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Maternity Pack Overkill isn't a requirement, however it could be, because of a lack of support for the default outfit for pregnancy.

As far as I see from the logging, SexoutPregnancy concluded you have Type 3M body installed, and will therefor find a suitable outfit variation.

Ah I do have type3 so I just needed a type3 armor replacer of some kind? I seeee.