17 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

default is not 3% though, so there's something else is going on, either you doing something wrong or some mods messing it up

Mmmmhmmmm and it is a problem I have had before in the past and it is always 3%.  I load a old enough save and it is not a problem on that save or earlier.

7 hours ago, Valarien said:

Mmmmhmmmm and it is a problem I have had before in the past and it is always 3%.  I load a old enough save and it is not a problem on that save or earlier.

Default is 30%, reset on slider is 100%, 3% is only recommended by us for some mods and is not set by default. Check if it works with a fresh new save and what values you get. If it's 30% and you can switch it then it's a problem with your save files. If it's 30% but you can't switch it, then check your nvse plugins. If not 30% then you have mods that overwrites it. I don't really know how else to help here, as w/o extra information and/or proper debug logs, all i can do here is only guess stuff

Edited by Neutron_rus
2 hours ago, snopsnif said:

I can't figure out what to do. Everything seems to be working fine but, preg percentage never changes from 0.0 on NPCs. Any advice?

have you checked and corrected the value in the second tab.

I have some problems with the birthing sequence: I'm using for my character the "vanilla-like" body and even I un-equipped all pieces of armour she could have, the game still believe she's wearing clothes... Please tell me if there a way to fix that, I have no really any ideas about what to do

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, jesterbrown said:

Not sure if this is an issue with Pregnancy or Breeder, but NPC bodies don't look pregnant unless they're wearing clothes.

If it's NPCs from Breeder mods, then there's no real issues, most of those npcs doesn't have any pregnancy tokens, so they won't have any dynamic changes. Instead they just use pregnant versions of outfits to simulate visual aspect of pregnancy. If you put pregnancy tokens in them then dynamic changes should start to happen, but it also may decrease game performance if there will be many npcs with constantly updating tokens

• 2 weeks later...

How do i enable the auto-change of my clothes while pregnancy progress? My companion veronica does auto change the size through her pregnancy, but i don't

Edit: how do i check if i have and edit/add a fertility token and a bodyswap token? i guess this could be my issue

Edited by chaponez123
On 9/5/2023 at 6:03 PM, chaponez123 said:

How do i enable the auto-change of my clothes while pregnancy progress? My companion veronica does auto change the size through her pregnancy, but i don't

Edit: how do i check if i have and edit/add a fertility token and a bodyswap token? i guess this could be my issue

in console   'player.inv' to check if you have the tokens (you might need to put everything you can in a locker)

if you need to add either or all:

player.additem xx0375c8 1      (Fertility token)

player.additem xx0375cd 1      (bodyswap token)

(Where xx is the hexidecimal number/load order number of Sexout Pregnancy)

Edited by dborg2

Aww man, I just can't make this mod work. I have fertility peaking through the roof, ova's produced on time, all things checked - non-human prengancies, everything, I think I sifted through every setting there already, everything's fine on the scanner, ~300 fertility, ova's in place, sperm from spunk tracking, getting to womb alright, and yet the cycle just ends normally - end nothing happens, everything starts all over. Even tried checking "always get pregnant" to skip the calculation - nothing, it's like nothing's even there, and yet debug console says everything's peachy, this check okay, that check okay, whatever. Resetting doesn't help, I dunno.

The only other thing messing with settings here is Fertile Breeder, but the only option there I guess is immersive creature pregnancies, which I tried to check/uncheck, doesn't matter, and shouldn't matter cause I already have a perk and completed quests.

I just don't understand what's wrong with it. 

28 minutes ago, labrador69 said:

Aww man, I just can't make this mod work. I have fertility peaking through the roof, ova's produced on time, all things checked - non-human prengancies, everything, I think I sifted through every setting there already, everything's fine on the scanner, ~300 fertility, ova's in place, sperm from spunk tracking, getting to womb alright, and yet the cycle just ends normally - end nothing happens, everything starts all over. Even tried checking "always get pregnant" to skip the calculation - nothing, it's like nothing's even there, and yet debug console says everything's peachy, this check okay, that check okay, whatever. Resetting doesn't help, I dunno.

The only other thing messing with settings here is Fertile Breeder, but the only option there I guess is immersive creature pregnancies, which I tried to check/uncheck, doesn't matter, and shouldn't matter cause I already have a perk and completed quests.

I just don't understand what's wrong with it. 

how long your fertility lasts in days? because if you set it to small amount it will reset all sperm, tokens and everything before it can trigger the pregnancy. optimal minimal value for fertility should be around 7 days

14 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

how long your fertility lasts in days? because if you set it to small amount it will reset all sperm, tokens and everything before it can trigger the pregnancy. optimal minimal value for fertility should be around 7 days

it's more than that, tried 28, 14, 9, doesn't matter. tried extending spunk lifetime, ova lifespan - nothing helps. Shouldn't the pregnancy trigger as soon as there's an ova and sperm in womb present if you pass the check / check always get pregnant box?

Here's how it goes:

Log when fertile and with sperm (with always get pregnant check):

Spoiler

ScreenShot12.jpg.582805b1c08d3fa49171338e68c89a09.jpg

Everything's fine on scanner:

Spoiler

ScreenShot13.jpg.33883b6e8e5da5888c6603e27dd4bbc9.jpg

And it's just goes like this until the cycle ends, then everything resets and nothing happens

Spoiler

ScreenShot14.jpg.2ea38415f0c65e3f7eaa818de7e858db.jpg

Am I missing something here? I don't get it. That check there on the first one "MayGetPregIf..." is supposed to pass, right? And yet it does nothing

Edited by labrador69

Alright, so figured some of it out by backtracking to earlier saves, turns out that pregnancy works fine, but not with anyone. Regular NPC's work, some creatures work, but some doesn't, despite that they recognized by Sexout (and Unethical Deeds which I used to test them). The problem I had was ironically with cazadores from TTW Fertile Breeder (Queen of the Hive), but I don't understand why. I went into GECK to see if anything's different about them, but I didn't notice anything wrong, except that they have their own faction, and they don't have an ActorBase set to any of the Mojave cazadores, but I don't know if that makes any difference or not. What exactly makes a creature eligible for pregnancy?

Edit: Nevermind, that's not it. Seems like Spunk correctly tracking them as cazador race, as well as their sperm on player. Well now I'm really out of ideas. Seems like I'm having the same issue as some people here reported with insect pregnancies, they just don't happen at all, and I don't understand which part of Spunk or Pregnancy I'm supposed to kick to make them work

Edited by labrador69

Out of curiosity, what are the best settings for the quickest pregnancies? I'm not sure if it's a delay or a stuck animation/scripting issue with the load order but my character just has not been able to kick off the birthing animation. It's frustrating to want to play through the quests and content but not be able to do it due to a needing to go through the birth sequence.

8 hours ago, ClairisH said:

Out of curiosity, what are the best settings for the quickest pregnancies? I'm not sure if it's a delay or a stuck animation/scripting issue with the load order but my character just has not been able to kick off the birthing animation. It's frustrating to want to play through the quests and content but not be able to do it due to a needing to go through the birth sequence.

Most common reason why infinite loop animation happens, if birthing happens for characters with different types of pregnancy at the same time, i don't know how to fix it yet

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2023 at 11:27 AM, Neutron_rus said:

Most common reason why infinite loop animation happens, if birthing happens for characters with different types of pregnancy at the same time, i don't know how to fix it yet

1 hour ago, Completely Useless said:

Did you ever find a fix to this? Ever since I reinstalled my New Vegas I've ran into this problem.

@Neutron_rus Have you tried to prevent different pregnancies?  Is there a way to make it so once the pregnancy occurs it only chooses 1 type.

@Completely Useless This has been a problem if I remember correctly way back to the original author of the mod. 

Stop having your character be such a slut throughout the NV  desert! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of any way to possibly make it so a female player can impregnate other characters?

New Vegas sadly doesn't have a lot of Futa options but I'm looking into maybe making something work. If anyone has any advice or info, please let me know!

• 5 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Kanutten said:

Does anyone know/can guess why my games stops answering at start up (never reach the menu)?  Works whith Halstroms old esms, but not with the one from april and june. I have  updated xnvse, johnny guitar and lip ln and nx19 .

Most likely you have outdated mods that uses this, Sexout/SCR should be latest one as well

10 hours ago, Kanutten said:

Does anyone know/can guess why my games stops answering at start up (never reach the menu)?  Works whith Halstroms old esms, but not with the one from april and june. I have  updated xnvse, johnny guitar and lip ln and nx19 .

10 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Most likely you have outdated mods that uses this, Sexout/SCR should be latest one as well

I was having this exact same issue. Thanks for the assist, I'll be updating SCR tonight!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all hope i am not being a pain but i have recently been trying to teach my self how to make more and more patches and i was wondering how would i make a patch for this mod to work with an armor mod? i am wanting to make the armor mod VK's Commission Shares - Tina Armstrong's Cowgirl Outfit and the armor mod VK's Desert Fox Set work with this as in i am wanting to make it so when my character is pregnant the belly chances when i am wearing these armors as well i am unsure how to do it so that is why i am asking here is hopes someone here might be willing to explain to me how i would go about doing it.