My Cloth Collection NV Conversion Expansion T6M - T6BB - TN - BerryK2

• 5 months later...

WOW.  I can hardly believe someone is modding for the ACup!  I'm glad you like it enough to make outfits for it.   :)

Alice was my favorite body but didn't really like the extra wide hips.  You perfected it!  Hope you like the conversions.

WOW.  I can hardly believe someone is modding for the ACup!  I'm glad you like it enough to make outfits for it.   :)

Alice was my favorite body but didn't really like the extra wide hips.  You perfected it!  Hope you like the conversions.

I've always liked smaller breast!!!! However currently I have got everything in Type N, if I didn't install Type N, I would of installed it. 

And it looks like we have the same taste I always thought that the alice body had some strangely huge hips. :P  

• 3 weeks later...

Hey the download link for the textures seems to have gone down. Anyone got the file somewhere on their HDD? Don't feel like downloading 18GB worth of stuff just to get 110mb of textures :/

EDIT: Also, just checked,  on the download page the main file is also down. Get a 404 when i try it.

EDIT#2: Nagothm is fixing the links right now, PRAISE THE SUN

• 7 months later...
  • 6 years later...
2 minutes ago, nagothm said:

I just tried the this file's main link and it was working for me.  Can you try it again?

This is strange. It hasn't worked for me any time I've tried clicking on it. For me, when I click it nothing happens. I contacted a mod about it a few weeks ago, because it's hard to tell if the problem is the file itself or LL hosting. But for me, nothing happens, and others seem to have a similar issue.

As I recall from a while ago, really big files seem to have problems sometimes. I wonder if breaking the file into smaller chunks and labelling them in parts might help alleviate the issue?

4 minutes ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

This is strange. It hasn't worked for me any time I've tried clicking on it. For me, when I click it nothing happens. I contacted a mod about it a few weeks ago, because it's hard to tell if the problem is the file itself or LL hosting. But for me, nothing happens, and others seem to have a similar issue.

As I recall from a while ago, really big files seem to have problems sometimes. I wonder if breaking the file into smaller chunks and labelling them in parts might help alleviate the issue?

Dear Grand Master Chancellor Kremlin (I had to, because of the badges),

The file do download for me as well. Maybe the issue is on your side? A browser update being cheeky, or an add-on being overprotective?

9 hours ago, bicobus said:

Dear Grand Master Chancellor Kremlin (I had to, because of the badges),

The file do download for me as well. Maybe the issue is on your side? A browser update being cheeky, or an add-on being overprotective?

lol, thanks for chipping in Veteran!

This is so weird. The only way I can get this file to download is if I right click and open in a new window. Otherwise it persistently does nothing, and I have disabled all my addons for this site to test it. I've never had this problem with any other file here.

But at least it works, and the problem does indeed seem to be on my side. Thanks for narrowing it down!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

for those timing out on the download, try a different browser.  i usually use chrome but it never ran the dl even though i usually use it on this site and elsewhere.  after i dusted off firefox for the first time in years it dled no problem.

dunno why.  simple enough to try though.

• 1 year later...