My Cloth Collection NV Conversion Expansion T6M - T6BB - TN - BerryK2

View File

Description:

-------------------------

This mod expands the original 3 body types included in Alex's Wasteland Cloth Collection to 7. It add's the large breasted T6 (Type6BB) body by Necro, The Type6M body by Izumiko, & the TypeN body by Nessa. And now it also adds the Type3 Berry (ACup) By Kendo2. These bodies are bounce enabled as are all the clothing pieces included in this mod. (The clothing pieces move with the breasts so no clipping).

These bodies which i used to model the clothing on are included in the mod. (Really this time :D)

This mod no longer requires the textures from Alex's Wasteland Cloth Collection mod as it has been hard to keep it posted, but it is highly recommended. Get it here: http://www.loverslab...ad.php?tid=8030

TEXTURES: Version 1.0 (110 MB) Only Use if you do NOT have Alex's Wasteland Cloth Collection. If you have that this is not needed.

http://apcsazhosting...ion_Textures.7z

Details:

--------------------

The clothing is located in Goodsprings inside a cart. There are 4 crates, one for each body. (some people were having trouble with slow framerate in the temple so i didn't want to add to the burden.)

There are a few items i did not convert. The JLOutfit blows up in blender when i try and work on it. No idea why. Also Some of the items where it is just a naked body and a pair of shoes and the foot had to be bent at a weird angle. I still need to learn some more before i start messing around with the main body too much, so i left those few alone. (only about 3 per body).

Manual Installation:

---------------------------------

I am going to assume that if you are going to get this mod, you have already successfully installed Alex's Wasteland Cloth Collection mod. If so, just follow those same instructions for this mod. Enable the esp and you're good.

If not, then here it is. 1) Download the Main Mod and the Textures package. 2) Use your favorite mod installer or unzip the Zipped files to your Fallout New Vegas/Data folder. 3) Enjoy.

Manual Uninstallation:

-----------------------------------

Take a look in the zipped folder and delete the items included to remove. It should not write over any original files.

Credits:

---------------------

Bethesda & Obsidian for the game

Necro for the T6 Large Breasted Body

Izumiko for his incredible T6M

Nessa for the TypeN body (also very cool!)

Kendo2 for his Berry (A-Cup) change to the Alice body.

Alex3474 for lots of encouragement and allowing me to do this add-on project.

Loogie for help along the way. This would not be done otherwise.

TattooedIllusions for encouragement to get this done.

All the talented modders who have contributed so much to this game.

Usage:

----------------------

All of my files are free to use resources. Credit is nice, but not required.

There is one caveat, None of my files may be used in paid mods or loaded to steam for any reason. I strongly feel that opening the door to pay to play mods will be the destruction of the best part of the communities that have built up around modding Bethesda and other games.

Want More Outfits?

MyClothCollection 3.1 By Alex3874 (Type3Cali, Type3Alice, Type3BB)

Release Paradise Island NV by Alex3874 (Type3Cali, Type3Alice, Type3BB)

Paradise Island Conversion Expansion (TypeN, Type6M, Type6BB, BerryK2)

New Vegas Outfit Conversion And Parts (TypeN, Type6M, Type6BB, BerryK2)

New Vegas Raider Chains Armor (TypeN, Type6M, Type6BB, BerryK2)

New Vegas CH Raider Conversion - Parts (TypeN, Type6M)

Want Just The Bodies?

femaleupperbodyTN_Bouncing.7z

FemaleupperbodyT6M_Bouncing.7z

femaleupperbodyT6BB_Bouncing.7z

femaleupperbodyT3_Cali_Bouncing.7z

femaleupperbodyT3_BerryK2_Bouncing.7z

femaleupperbodyT3_BB_Bouncing.7z

femaleupperbodyT3_Alice_Bouncing.7z

Nooooooooo waaaaaaaaay someone actually did this? wow thanks man.

The T6 by necro is by far the best body for FO but the neck seam...

I actually fixed it by snapping the neck with T3, but when it came to doing all the stock armor and clothes, I decided given the amount of support and interest in FO and NV, it wasn't worth it.

I see you've taken a different approach to the neckseam (I wonder what) but if you're interested, here are my blend files for the snapped T6 with fixed hands. Necro was using the wrong skeleton for the hands too but I think they're better than the T3 hands because they do the same thing with a much smaller filesize.

Also included is the old version of T6 made by necro (v2.7), which I haven't snapped. It seems better for clothed with shoes because the breasts are in a supported position and the heels are slightly elevated.

If you want to use this, in the file named femaleupperbody54-F5.blend, the T3 neckseam is in layer2. Just need to snap that with the body.

I haven't done anything with the neckseam, but i haven't really noticed any difference between that and the other body types I have been using.

0002A.jpg

Note that the body I used for this mod is Necro's large breasted version, not the standard one. I don't want anyone getting confused and trying to use the Type6BB clothing with the standard Type6 body.

***I forgot to place the items in game in the original download i uploaded. I have reuploaded the main file with a new esp and also posted just the esp itself. Just overwrite the old one. Clothing is in Goodsprings in a cart.***

This mod does not replace the default game armors. For replacing the default game clothes there is the Type3F armor replacer which is a similar body shape. It is found on the fallout3nexus but since you are just replacing meshes, you can just drag and drop you dont need an esp file. There is also the Type3BB armors and multiple other larger breasted armor replacers. I have not yet seen any armor replacers for that specific body.

Where can i find Necro's T6 body?

Description:

This mod expands the original 3 body types included in Alex's Wasteland Cloth Collection to 6. It add's the large breasted T6 (Type6BB) body by Necro' date=' The Type6M body by Izumiko, & the TypeN body by Nessa. These bodies are bounce enabled as are all the clothing pieces included in this mod. (The clothing pieces move with the breasts so no clipping).

These bodies which i used to model the clothing on are included in the mod.

[/quote']

It's included in the mod.

Make sure you rename it to femaleupperbody

Just move the file femaleupperbodyT6BB_Bouncing.nif which is in the Bodies folder to Data > Meshes > characters > _male

Here is the result. If you don't want the mod but just the file you can download it as it is attached below.

post-18568-13597879518673_thumb.jpg

Where can i find Necro's T6 body?

Description:

This mod expands the original 3 body types included in Alex's Wasteland Cloth Collection to 6. It add's the large breasted T6 (Type6BB) body by Necro' date=' The Type6M body by Izumiko, & the TypeN body by Nessa. These bodies are bounce enabled as are all the clothing pieces included in this mod. (The clothing pieces move with the breasts so no clipping).

These bodies which i used to model the clothing on are included in the mod.

[/quote']

It's included in the mod.

Make sure you rename it to femaleupperbody

Just move the file femaleupperbodyT6BB_Bouncing.nif which is in the Bodies folder to Data > Meshes > characters > _male

Here is the result. If you don't want the mod but just the file you can download it as it is attached below.

Thanks, just testing out which body is better, to something something.

Tested T6MBB two days ago, and I'm hugely falling in love! I'm looking for some cloth for her, but the Wasteland Cloth size file is so enormous, several GBs.

nagothm, do you have any plan to categorized and separate it into smaller sized packages? From the swimsuit, undies, to casual.......something like that.

The wasteland cloth collection mod is by Alex, not me. I won't be repackaging it. As far as the pregnant stuff goes, I'm sorry, but i have no plans to do it. It has taken a vast amount of time to do this as it is. That's not to say someone from the preg. mod might not pick it up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, New body almost finished. Kendo's A-Cup Berry. Basically it is the Alice upper body with slimmer hips. Hopefully to someone else's taste as well as mine. Should be released in the next day or so. (Always loved the Alice body except the hips were a little over-wide. Thanks to Kendo for putting out an adjustment.)

WCC_BK2A_01.jpg

More Images:

WCC_BK2A_02.jpg

WCC_BK2A_03.jpg
WCC_BK2A_04.jpg

• 11 months later...