I would say 4 anyway so we don't have to install/uninstall to block, otherwise, given that everybody knows who you are whichever clothes you are or aren't wearing, you would not stop being attractive by not wearing the proper clothes.

Also, a MCM option to block non consensual responses by default (unless you did it already, as I seem to remember) ?

Due to the issues regarding list function errors breaking scripts, there are no plans to expand Hookups to use any of the SCES lists at this time.

I wasn't aware of any issues - all it ever took me is some GetEquipped checks against the formlists.

Not that I think hookups should need to rely on clothing eval in any way either. An MCM toggle sounds like the better option there.

List issues are what broke BR stalkers for so many users for so long. When trying to remove forms from lists the engine sometimes removes the form but not the slot in the list, so the next time the engine checks against that list the script crashes.

A similar mod in oblivion, LoversHookers, would only call approaches if the PC is in always walk mode, instead of always run, to show that the pc is not in any kind of rush and open to being approached with offers, and did not check for the type of amor or what have you the charter was wearing. Would this be a better option than those mentioned above, if it can be implemented easily? This a simple, non-immerison breaking way for the player to control whether they get approaches, without needing to tab out to the menu to toggle or worry about the DT of their armor.

List issues are what broke BR stalkers for so many users for so long. When trying to remove forms from lists the engine sometimes removes the form but not the slot in the list, so the next time the engine checks against that list the script crashes.

Not to derail, but I've been using GetEquipped with list rather than comparing a single item into the list like the old BR was doing and haven't had issues this way (knock on wood).

I think the real problem with the old BR checking so many list was really due to many of those list having nothing in them and thus not saving/loading properly each playthrough. I say this cause many of those same lines don't crash my own scripts anymore now that dummy items were added to them.

If GetEquipped checks aren't crashing scripts then I will probably add checks to the SCES lists instead. Anything uncategorized by SCES will default to the currently existing DT > 0 check; if you want sexy outfits to be treated as such, categorize them using SCES.

SexoutHookups is not my priority project at the moment so don't expect any immediate updates.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a suggestion for this mod. It would be more realistic if the client chose the position first since a hooker has to be ready for everything. The position could be determined by the rates you set in SexoutNG. You should then be able to offer a price which would be higher for heavier service. Something like this:

Oral: 20, 30, 40

Vaginal: 30, 40, 50

Anal: 40, 50, 60

You then have to make a barter check determined by charisma and the price you have offered. The higher charisma you have the less barter you would need but if it fails the client will refuse and there is a small chance that he will rape you instead.

There are ways of increasing your base DT in the game that don't involve wearing anything.  I think it'd be good to have an MCM slider for the amount of DT that prevents approaches; I'd also like to be able to set it to > -3 DT (there's a perk that gives you -2 DT) so you can temporarily disable approaches.

Might be better to forget DT checking and just allow toggling of approaches.

• 2 weeks later...

Random heads-up. not sure what talk-related mod it's tied to, but ranger Ghost seems talk-resistant! this means that you can have a permanent ranger follower (not a bad thing...) but can't tell her to buzz off or anything...

Tested with smalltalk.

Random heads-up. not sure what talk-related mod it's tied to, but ranger Ghost seems talk-resistant! this means that you can have a permanent ranger follower (not a bad thing...) but can't tell her to buzz off or anything...

Tested with smalltalk.

I'm not sure if you meant smalltalk intentional or if it was a typo, but that mod is outdated and outperformed by the much more advanced smallertalk from astymma.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be nice if there was a way to stop females from approaching you. Like add a setting to MCM -> Approaches from female NPCs: ON/OFF

I've noticed that the chance of rape is very low even if you are rude in your response. If you don't refuse politely I think the chance should be higher, giving you incentive to be careful how you reply.

It would be nice if there was a way to stop females from approaching you. Like add a setting to MCM -> Approaches from female NPCs: ON/OFF

I've noticed that the chance of rape is very low even if you are rude in your response. If you don't refuse politely I think the chance should be higher, giving you incentive to be careful how you reply.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13805-sexouthookups/page-16?do=findComment&comment=297242

• 4 months later...

For female on female to use penetrative sex options one of the women involved must have a strapon in her inventory.

Yet in the GECK it is specified in * Conditions * GetItemCount Armor SexoutSStraponDidlo

and in *Result Script* is put it: player.equipitem SexoutSStraponDildo 0 1

Edit:

if I add manually a strapon in a cell and then I take in my inventory in dialogue * Anal and vaginal* are there

this is really strange :P

Hi, another noob same problem.

I've got a strapon from the s.o. bunker, but am only getting oral options with female on female. What is the trick? (How do I add a strapon manually in a cell?)

For female on female to use penetrative sex options one of the women involved must have a strapon in her inventory.

Yet in the GECK it is specified in * Conditions * GetItemCount Armor SexoutSStraponDidlo

and in *Result Script* is put it: player.equipitem SexoutSStraponDildo 0 1

Edit:

if I add manually a strapon in a cell and then I take in my inventory in dialogue * Anal and vaginal* are there

this is really strange :P

Hi, another noob same problem.

I've got a strapon from the s.o. bunker, but am only getting oral options with female on female. What is the trick? (How do I add a strapon manually in a cell?)

OK. After messing around a bit and downloading FNVEdit to check SexoutHookupsAlt.esp, I finally have got it to work.

Anal female on female requires "The Penetrator" strapon, for vaginal you have to possess "Marissa's Wrath".

• 1 year later...

Hey pal, I found it pretty hard to activate the rape event.

Even after I hooked up with escaped convicts at Primm, make them give me whiskey, water, and money.

And I refuse to serve them. They just say "bi*ch" and go away.

Is it pretty hard to get raped, isn't it?

• 2 months later...

Ok its a good mod but it has serious flaws:

1) Some times NPCs approach me for sex and i dont have the option to refuse in dialogues. I can only have sex with them and they dont pay.

2)  If i ask for money before they do me they wont pay me afterwards, they just walk away. 

I have installed Smallertalk instead of smalltalk.  Maybe thats the problem? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi there!

I have a problem. I am trying to edit mod to be avaible for male PC (You know females are NOT the only ones who have all the fun IRL haha :P ), but I can't save mod quest script - it says that variable name "while" is invalid and doesn't save script. I run GECK with NVSE and when I try for example to save general sexout script - it saves properly. Is it syntax error in mod script and if yes, how can I fix it?

UPD interesting thing that if I rename this variable to something new (while1 as example) everywhere wnere it needed, it saves normally. And as I saw in NVSE guide, "while" is command itself (as I understood for versions 4 and later) and maybe because of it NVSE cannot compile it. I suggest that this issue because of mod is extremely outdated. So if I just change this variable to new one - will mod work?

UPD2 Yep, google gave me the answer, script is outdated and using wrong syntax for new NVSE and Sexout versions. http://git.loverslab.com/prideslayer/sexout/issues/3  As I understood, mod sould not work ingame as it is with new NVSE and SNG. :D

Well, I think I managed mod to work. NPC hook up my male PC (also changed DT limit from 0 to 25 because usually I walk through Wasteland clothed and not showing my toon's balls to everybody lol :D ) and everything seems to work fine with latest SNG beta. I haven't met NPC that decide to rape him through, but I think it is just because there is small chances for it (he has nice weapon and equpment).