hello when I install SCR and play the game a message pops up and says SCR needs JIP LN version 56 or higher. After I installed the latest version (57) this message still popped up. I apologize if this is some sort of a rookie mistake but im quite new to modding. Thanks

42 minutes ago, anon123469420 said:

hello when I install SCR and play the game a message pops up and says SCR needs JIP LN version 56 or higher. After I installed the latest version (57) this message still popped up. I apologize if this is some sort of a rookie mistake but im quite new to modding. Thanks

What nvse do you have? xnvse 6.x or nvse 5.x? Newest JIP only works with xnvse 6.3.x+. Make sure that nvse itself and every nvse plugin is up to date. If error will still occur, you can try installing JIP manually into the game folder, as some nvse plugins might have problems when installed via mod manager.

7 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

What nvse do you have? xnvse 6.x or nvse 5.x? Newest JIP only works with xnvse 6.3.x+. Make sure that nvse itself and every nvse plugin is up to date. If error will still occur, you can try installing JIP manually into the game folder, as some nvse plugins might have problems when installed via mod manager.

Also NVSE Extended (NX) needs to be version 19 or later on Windows 10/11. Weirdly enough the error message about JIP NVSE appears if you have NX version 16/18 installed.

11 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

I had NVSE 6..3.5 as well as NX version 19. I will still try installing JIN LN manually. Thanks

On 5/6/2024 at 10:56 PM, Neutron_rus said:

2012? Are you sure you have no outdated mods? This message can't be from SCR itself, so something else is like very outdated in your mod list. Mods that was made for legacy versions of sexout are not supported.

I think I know what mod is causing this because I have it and I'm also getting this error. It may be the FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul 1.14 mod (it works fine for me despite the error)

4 hours ago, Gamergirlta said:

I think I know what mod is causing this because I have it and I'm also getting this error. It may be the FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul 1.14 mod (it works fine for me despite the error)

please join our Discord server so we may look into it, or share your load and installation order here.

in mod organizer2 they are in <main folder of Mod Organizer2)/profiles/<profile name>/modlist.txt and loadorder.txt

In Vortex I don't know where they are stored.

2 hours ago, dragootaku said:

Is there any way to disable the body change module?

If I think what you mean, it is either in the SexoutNG or SexoutCommonResources MCM

I am reinstalling to play FONV again... All the installation was going fine, mod by mod and checking to make sure everything was working fine, at least until I added in spunk/pregnancy/pregnancy data mods from spunk & pregnancy.  When I restarted the game after these were installed, I now get a message at the start saying my SCR needs to be upgraded to 20121010.1 or newer.  But my SCR was a) fine beforehand, and b) is the latest version (SCR 20241516, Textures 20240516 & Meshes 20241516).  I went ahead and installed SCR modders resource-20190213.1 just in case that might be the issue; no joy.  I turned archive invalidation on and off as well.  Is there something about the pregnancy/spunk mods that can't "see" the only recently put out SCR??

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Carradon said:

When I restarted the game after these were installed, I now get a message at the start saying my SCR needs to be upgraded to 20121010.1 or newer.

Do you by any chance have SexoutAffairs mod? It's very outdated and some person here already had similar problem.

SCR itself will never ask for x version of SCR to be installed, so look into other mods that can cause issue. 

Edited by Neutron_rus
9 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Do you by any chance have SexoutAffairs mod? It's very outdated and some person here already had similar problem.

SCR itself will never ask for x version of SCR to be installed, so look into other mods that can cause issue. 

I do... I'll disable that one and see what happens... thanks!

26 minutes ago, Carradon said:

I do... I'll disable that one and see what happens... thanks!

That seems to have done the trick... now to figure out the twisting head bug in conversation.  Had it before... time to figure it out again.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Carradon said:

That seems to have done the trick... now to figure out the twisting head bug in conversation.  Had it before... time to figure it out again.

I expect it's part of the unofficial community patches?

Edited by dborg2