Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [3 ] RELOADED...... Again......

RengendZ1

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2 ] RELOADED WAS CLOSED BECAUSE OF BS PAID MOD CRAP . DO NOT POST ILLEGAL PAID MODS ON THIS SITE. POST THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE LIKE MEGA OR GOOGLE OR SOMETHING JUST NOT ON THIS DAMN SITE. Now lets try this thread again...................

Edit: If anyone wants to start this thread again or link a discord or say the new thread is on another site or something let me know and I'll delete this one. seeing that this thread is being stalked , just watch out for the EYE OF SAURON cough... ------->[ CPU ]<-------- cou.... coug...... cough-hmmm. Just will not leave this thread alone.

Edit of another edit: Sauron killed this thread too for no reason ----->Resident Evil 2 mods <---------- which was  started only 17 hours ago [Hard sigh]...... Should probably just end all mod post for Resident Evil 2/3 mods on this site, knowing Resident evil 3 comes out next few months god complex is just going to shut that down too eventually. Its going to be even worse when Final fantasy 7 remake and cyberpunk comes out, the paid mods that will spam from those alone will kill every mod community. Fast

I really hope @alphaZomega can post his mods here he has been the true modder of RE2 i really hope this doesn’t get closed again they are watching i cant tell u how many times I tried to open this up and got told off for making another one lets just hope it stays open i have enjoyed all the work he had done for us on here alphaZomega keep up the good work you are a true friend on here for us all.

Perhaps @alphaZomega can make a thread just for his mods. That way if the content isn't about him or his mods it can be discarded by the Mods. It would be easier to be control and he can still engage with the comunity, fullfill requests and often help as he always does. Other than that I don't know what to suggest....
If a discord is opened or a simliar thread is made somewhere offsite I would appreciate a link or something especially if RE2 Mods are dead here.

I don't get why the moderators are so hellbent on defending "paid mods" & "paid modders". It's not even in the global forum rules, if anything those rules are strongly against paid modders, and the only mention which might be related is that against "piracy". Which cannot be applied at all to this stuff.

Paid modders, by the way, are profiting without license from stolen assets and copyrighted IP, so theirs is a huge violation from a legal standpoint in many countries (at least in mine).

Of course, since these are the house rules, it's better and proper to comply.

The only thing I wanted to ask was if this "ban on discussing paid mods even in PRIVATE" is just a RE2 thing or is on also for Skyrim/other games.

If it is a global rule, it should be made well clear.

33 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

The last thread got locked because a certain someone threw a hissy fit. No paid mods were linked to or posted at all. Everyone already moved on to other sites, RE2 modding on here is dead.

Besides Resident Evil Modding and Nexus Mods, what other sites are there for RE2 Mods?

1 hour ago, ilyantep said:

I don't get why the moderators are so hellbent on defending "paid mods" & "paid modders". It's not even in the global forum rules, if anything those rules are strongly against paid modders, and the only mention which might be related is that against "piracy". Which cannot be applied at all to this stuff.

Paid modders, by the way, are profiting without license from stolen assets and copyrighted IP, so theirs is a huge violation from a legal standpoint in many countries (at least in mine).

Of course, since these are the house rules, it's better and proper to comply.

The only thing I wanted to ask was if this "ban on discussing paid mods even in PRIVATE" is just a RE2 thing or is on also for Skyrim/other games.

If it is a global rule, it should be made well clear.

Literally in the site rules.

Literally.

31 minutes ago, veldmorris said:

ok i am looking for all nude mods for claire costumes the main one i want is a really good full nude with no shoes hairy bush with tattos if someone can link me one without shutting down this tread or getting anyone banned please thank you very much guys :)

I'm going to quote this so hopefully everyone get's the hint and get's back on topic. If we want this topic to stay alive, DO NOT DISCUSS what the moderators did. Just contribute to the topic or don't post. As moderators are usually dictators. What they say goes. That's no disrespect to them. It's the way of forums. Debating whether what the moderators did was right or wrong, will get the topic locked yet again.

So please fellas, share mods, screenshots, discuss moddability, etc or don't post. No debating on legality, moderator decisions, whether you agree with the paid mod ban or not, etc. Now to the topic at hand - if anyone wants me to compile a list of all the mods currently available let me know. Free mods of course. After I organize what I have. (Trying to do that myself for my own clarity as well.) As I have a habit of archiving every mod I download for any game I download mods for.

EDIT: To contribute to the topic at hand here are the last mods I downloaded from the last locked topic : These should be free. If they are not, PLEASE tell me and I'll remove them immediately! Or report the files for the moderators. But I'm 90% sure these are free mods.

EDIT2: Not sure if the Arison mod was free or not. So I removed it. So excluding that one, these are the last mods I downloaded from the prior thread.

Modular Classic Tank Top - Move to Noir slot (addon).rar Modular Classic Tanktop - BxB Bikini (addon).rar Modular Classic Tanktop - BxB Bikini Topless (addon)(1).rar

18 minutes ago, Agito4000 said:

Why dont u make one then? This page is only for free mods not the other kind this is the forth time someone had to open a new page because it was lock dont ask for any paid mods on here at all rules are rules dont like the rules go and find another place 

no one's asking dude. I am just throwing a recommendation. Not exactly a fan of being under dictatorship you know.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:40 AM, Agito4000 said:

I’m having trouble with one of @alphaZomega mods its the Ada head-swap i cant seem to install a body mod over ada when i use his program to make a body mod the folder is empty please help me 

Sorry, I fucked up the batch file. I wrote it so it used the "cp" command to copy files, but "cp" is only for Linux, Mac and Cygwin (which I have installed).

Use this version, I added a tutorial, made it easier to use and rewrote it to use Microsoft's XCOPY instead: 

Ada Mod Maker v1.2.zip

Also you can now use it to make Ada mods that load up the generic Claire Capcom costumes (and any mods that work by overwriting their files)

Spoiler

old version

Ada Mod Maker.zip

6 minutes ago, playstilin1 said:

People wanted to have a server in Discord in order to share mods. I created it. People can also help each other create their own mods there.

That was post-edit. I forgot you could delete posts here. Ignore me, I thought you were linking to a different server.

1 hour ago, Andarus said:

Guys, could someone maybe make some kind of Collection of all Models posted in all the threads? As someone new to the Game going through 3 treads with a huge amount of pages is kinda crazy just to find a few Mods not on Nexus.

I may do it tomorrow.

I will try to collect all the mods posted in the previous 2 threads and post them here with the names of the original authors. Because it will take a huge amount of time I will do it tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Andarus said:

Guys, could someone maybe make some kind of Collection of all Models posted in all the threads? As someone new to the Game going through 3 treads with a huge amount of pages is kinda crazy just to find a few Mods not on Nexus.

I alrdy have all the mods on all 3 RE2 Mods. I was just collecting them,  all I need is for the ppl in that discord to make it look presentable with warnings and crap on what mod is what. Then I'll post them all and grab the names of who did it after.

Archived