Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [3 ] RELOADED...... Again......

RengendZ1

23 hours ago, Arc134 said:

In the second trailer, i've noticed she had a large chest under her shirt, so i hope to see her without.......anything :)  

The Jill big chest is our main treasure!:mrgreen:
It’s a pity they Capcom developers  changed her face, I love good old Jill as she is.
But okay, let's see how new Jill will look in the game, in the game (all trailers are one thing, but only the game will show a real new Jill).:classic_wink:

38 minutes ago, styx101 said:

The Jill big chest is our main treasure!:mrgreen:
It’s a pity they Capcom developers  changed her face, I love good old Jill as she is.
But okay, let's see how new Jill will look in the game, in the game (all trailers are one thing, but only the game will show a real new Jill).:classic_wink:

You know, Jill had so many different actresses, since 96 we had Inezh, Voth , a other girl for rev1, a other girl also (don't remember girls's name) for ope raccoon city, now Zotova, it's why honestly i'm even not surprised to not see Voth again.

To be honest, i wasn't a big fan of Voth, my favorite was Inezh :P, it's same for the new Claire of re2R (Jordan McEwen), before i was puzzled about her,  now i really love her :) 

I'll wait to play the game before to judge the new Jill :) 

I'll wait to play the game before to judge the new Jill

Me too, buddy. Therefore, I said so in my post above.

In the role of Jill, as I recall, I also liked one another actress. Sienna Guillory from UK.
This movie is not my favorite, 

but this actress was remembered and I love her.:classic_smile:

Archived