Resident Evil 2 mods

This thread is for discussing and sharing RE2 mods.

The following guidelines are in effect:

1. no posting mods that you don't have permission to upload by the person who made them. Linking to their 'official' sources is allowed.

2. no posting mods that sexualize underage characters (ie naked or skimpy oufits).

3. no posts that offer such mods or request to send such mods via PM

4. no linking to or advertising of sites and other services where mods infringing on 1 or 2 are routinely shared

If the rest of the forum can abide by these rules, so can you.

The same shit will just happen again. People will come in flaunting paid mods, people will ask for them and the topic will be closed a third time. Might as well move offsite when it comes to RE2.

https://techiegamers.com/street-fighter-v-cracking-charging-mods/

Just report the Patreon jackasses to Capcom. If they stop charging for stolen material, then the issues go away and these topics stay clean and unlocked.

1 hour ago, NumberXer0 said:

The same shit will just happen again. People will come in flaunting paid mods, people will ask for them and the topic will be closed a third time. Might as well move offsite when it comes to RE2.

https://techiegamers.com/street-fighter-v-cracking-charging-mods/

Just report the Patreon jackasses to Capcom. If they stop charging for stolen material, then the issues go away and these topics stay clean and unlocked.

It's not just people using unoriginal ported content and charging, it's the people aged 14 screaming for it heedless to guidelines in the first place.

I'm starting to really worrying for re3 remake there, when i see how's Nexus, more the half are behind a paywall, it's why i left this website.

Soon, there going to introduce a schedule to see Jill naked.

5$=Jill barefeet

10$=Jill=Jill no shirt etc.....

I just hope it doesn't come to that.

What I don't get is why the moderators / admin tolerate people who come here to advertize paid mods? They're the ones who should get moderated.

Or you should rename loverslab.com to loverspaidmods.com

Mods should be free, end of story. You don't seem to be moderating the right people here.

34 minutes ago, Arc134 said:

I'm starting to really worrying for re3 remake there, when i see how's Nexus, more the half are behind a paywall, it's why i left this website.

Soon, there going to introduce a schedule to see Jill naked.

5$=Jill barefeet

10$=Jill=Jill no shirt etc.....

I just hope it doesn't come to that.

So you learn how to do things for yourself. There's got to be modding tutorials somewhere.

2 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

So you learn how to do things for yourself. There's got to be modding tutorials somewhere.

This is a stupid argument. Everyone doesn't need to become a mod creator to be able to use mods. And what kind of modding community are you advocating for, btw? What kind of world? An internet where every little thing requires cash to be used / downloaded, if we continue with your train of thoughts? Talk about making our world a worse place...

8 minutes ago, vilarmor said:

What I don't get is why the moderators / admin tolerate people who come here to advertize paid mods? They're the ones who should get moderated.

Or you should rename loverslab.com to loverspaidmods.com

Mods should be free, end of story. You don't seem to be moderating the right people here.

Just because you're against people charging for mods doesn't mean you get to upload them here. DCMAs are an actual thing, and have a higher chance of being filed if money is involved too. Our primary duty is to LL's continued survival. The same goes for the underage stuff: too risky.

People who can't understand that (it's not hard though) are free to go somewhere else if they feel so strongly about it. Complaining about it to us isn't going to achieve anything.

Instead, I suggest the topic turns to actual mods and what not.

1 hour ago, LiarEye said:

Is it also forbidden to ask for mods that were removed from nexus? :no_mouth:

Probably.

Because:

1) Authors removed them because of some reason

2) Nexus moderators removed them

because:

2.1) Money only, and reupload for free usage are forbidden (this is pretty funny)

2.2) Author of post on nexus had no permisson from the original autor of the mod

2.3) Some other dumb reason.

38 minutes ago, John_Doyle said:

Probably.

Because:

1) Authors removed them because of some reason

2) Nexus moderators removed them

because:

2.1) Money only, and reupload for free usage are forbidden (this is pretty funny)

2.2) Author of post on nexus had no permisson from the original autor of the mod

2.3) Some other dumb reason.

It is possible to ask.

In some cases, the mod was removed from Nexus because it was not following Nexus restrictions and guidelines. On LoversLab some mods that are not OK for Nexus can be posted.

Of course, if the author removed the mod, and it is still active, then don't ask for it.

The entire first and new page with thread mods is almost full, but no one has shared any mod here. ☝️ ✍️ ? ?

Because people are already afraid to share mods here so as not to be BANNED later, ? or so that a moderator like CPU once again (for the third time) does not close this topic forever. ?
And I ask, then what is the point of this new topic if everyone is afraid of the CPU moderator  ? ? ?

And everyone has long had free mods. ✔️

Therefore, free shared mods are already pointless. 

Everyone needs only paid mods for they are the best and most beautiful. ? ? ??

And now that people from this forum are simply already forced to look for other resources and sources such as, for example: a server discord where you can share paid and bare mods with everyone and where there are no these fucking rules like here. ??‍♂️ ??‍♀️
Sorry, I just already got all this shit inside, and I decided to express everything here, what I think and my opinion. ?

I just know that I'm right, so I wrote all this. ??

And let the CPU moderator think that because of his mod rules, he really loses how many people are here, because people have already started to go to other resources from here where there are no bans on paid mods. ???‍♂️??‍♀️

Yeah people that are selling these paid mods for resident evil 2 are not like skyrim or fallout 4. They basically only using other people stuff putting it in the game that's it. I am sure they did not create any of stuff from scratch. Unlike skyrim or fallout a lot of the stuff is original content and it took time to make. But when you get a body that isn't yours and then you put claire's or adas head on it charged people for that scummy and a ripoff.