Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [3 ] RELOADED...... Again......

RengendZ1

Hey again @alphaZomega. I recently recently tired the Ada head swap mod not long ago but i cant seem to get it to work, having some issues with this mod aswell. Either it loads up hollow or the game is stuck on a loading screen, i made sure to install it after installing the base mod of whatever mod i chose and for the elza and installed the swap plugin but no good, i tried other slots like noir, tank top, and even jacket but no good, what am i doing wrong? ?  

I am also using the latest fluffy manager but that didn't seems to solve the issue either.

Edit: Ok all goods now, wasnt aware that you had to install the base mod first then install the plugins for desired slot lol.

Resident Evil 2   Biohazard 2 Screenshot 2020.02.06 - 09.13.42.59.png

Resident Evil 2   Biohazard 2 Screenshot 2020.02.06 - 12.42.42.85.png

screenshot.jpg

1 hour ago, 4_Schoops_Dammit said:

Could someone please make this mod with bigger breasts?

303-1566068894-1699426146.jpeg

It's called " Umbrella Babe PIERCING SET ". https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/303?tab=files

I really like huge breasts, but i would love them to be bigger, but not to cross the naval point. Also while at it, is it possibile to make her waist smaller?

I can't remember but I think I saw in the previous forum for RE2 Mods, someone said that there is a certain issue in making them larger. Mostly that they start to look terrible or something either due to physics or texture issues.

Here is an edit I made of Claire Rodeo Costume v1.1 by 3getu841:

Claire Military - Rodeo Red (aZ)

20200205210747_1.jpg.032a637282162714fb20b1dba70d4a16.jpg

Replace Claire Military with Rodeo Costume. High-res texture and new skin detail. Improved bellybutton. Now compatible with default Claire head.

Claire Military - Rodeo Red (aZ).rar

Claire Military - Rodeo Red No Skirt (addon)

RodeoNoPants.jpg.611020f6f330739da35bae35dc837388.jpg

Removes the skirt from Claire Military - Rodeo Red. Install over Claire Rodeo Costume.

Claire Military - Rodeo Red No Skirt (addon).rar

9 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

Replace Claire Military with Rodeo Costume. High-res texture and new skin detail. Improved bellybutton. Now compatible with default Claire head.

Claire Military - Rodeo Red (aZ).rar 42.4 MB · 78 downloads

Removes the skirt from Claire Military - Rodeo Red. Install over Claire Rodeo Costume.

Claire Military - Rodeo Red No Skirt (addon).rar 1.08 MB · 55 downloads

Any chance you could make it topless and or ass-less chaps please?

12 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

Claire Military - Rodeo Red (aZ).rar 42.4 MB · 91 downloads

Claire Military - Rodeo Red No Skirt (addon).rar 1.08 MB · 68 downloads

Great mod thanks @alphaZomega

However I have clipping problems with her right arm and her pocket hand. Do you have it too?

18 hours ago, Agito4000 said:

@ludger166 what steps did you do to install it and play as ada on claire when i did it for some reason its still claire

Yeah i was having that problem too, first install the base Ada Head swap mod which is the first .RAR file you see, then install any slot you want Adas head in, in example, Jacket, Noir, Elza. After install the Zombies and cutscenes mod too but do all of this after installing a CLaire mod of your desired choice like barefoot nude, or nude ect.

Hope that helps! ?

Hey guys, I found this mods on the Chinese website 3dmgames. Its a Tifa and a racer mod, however they have weird issues with Claire's neck. It looks like they are using a modified Claire face, i do not know it that is causing the issue. Maybe i need another mod to be compatible with the Claire face on this mod. If anyone knows whats up please help me

2 minutes ago, kaludio said:

Hey guys, I found this mods on the Chinese website 3dmgames. Its a Tifa and a racer mod, however they have weird issues with Claire's neck. It looks like they are using a modified Claire face, i do not know it that is causing the issue. Maybe i need another mod to be compatible with the Claire face on this mod. If anyone knows whats up please help me

https://imgur.com/2813BbW

https://imgur.com/a/Gb0eRmR

Is there any mods to add items or no clip?, I'm not talking about a separate trainer but one that can be added to the Fluffy Manager instead of having another trainer open. If not then maybe a mod to skip Sherry's section as it gets tedious having to do it after the first few times.

38 minutes ago, CPU said:

I don't think it will be easy at all.

But I subscribe to this wish.

Hmm yeah you may be right as i remember @alphaZomega mentining he went thru alot just to get the Ada head swap mod working and to look right, listed out all the steps he took in order to make the mod and that was alot of steps just for the head let alone an entire body oof ?

I hope it can be possible one day but no rush ofc, if Alpha ever does get the chance to work on it just take your time m8 and work on it at your own pace ;)

6 hours ago, ludger166 said:

Hey there, @alphaZomega hope your well m8. Would it be too much trouble to ask for a Yennefer head swap mod? ?

I think having Yenneffer running around nude in RE2R would be hot af ?

Link to mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/480?tab=files&file_id=1749

480-1581144574-2139929929.jpeg

480-1581144566-1205675999.jpeg

This with maybe a naked and erected Mr.X  who'd chase her, it'll be even more hot i think.

It's why i hope they'll make a naked and erected Nemesis mod for Re3R with a naked Jill that'd be hottest thing i've ever seen. 

On 2/6/2020 at 4:34 PM, alphaZomega said:

Claire Military - Rodeo Red (aZ).rar 42.4 MB · 227 downloads

Claire Military - Rodeo Red No Skirt (addon).rar 1.08 MB · 151 downloads

Master AlphaZomega, I am commenting here because the other topic has been locked. Just wondering if you are able to add pubic hair for the Arison_C Claire Nude Mod?

RE 2 happened in 1998, when clean shaved wasn't common.

I am just old school, lol

Archived