Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [3 ] RELOADED...... Again......

RengendZ1

2 Veldmorris and all

Could you or someone take at least one screenshot from the game with this mod, please?
I would like to evaluate not the poster of the mod (from which nothing can be understood),
but mod. There are no screenshots on the Nexus either, only this poster.
Thanks in advance.

On 2/6/2020 at 1:03 AM, riicky83 said:

I can't remember but I think I saw in the previous forum for RE2 Mods, someone said that there is a certain issue in making them larger. Mostly that they start to look terrible or something either due to physics or texture issues.

I also requested a mod with more realistic boobs once, and the boobs were very large already. They seem to "float" when they get too big, as if they're touching a floor midair ^^ so I concur!

On 2/9/2020 at 4:06 PM, Lost Resolution said:

Struck a nerve ?

Yup, you got me all figured out. I wasn't simply stating a fact or anything. Notice how this topic is moving dead slow compared to the last one and almost nothing new is getting posted anymore? Because everyone moved to a different site after the last abuse of power. So sure, my poor nerves.

21 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

Yup, you got me all figured out. I wasn't simply stating a fact or anything. Notice how this topic is moving dead slow compared to the last one and almost nothing new is getting posted anymore? Because everyone moved to a different site after the last abuse of power. So sure, my poor nerves.

lol

Hello there, Folks. Surely such Mods exist and if not, anyone can feel free to create them:

1. A Claire nude Mod that shows her Body in natural Beauty, so no Breast or Butt buffs, but just the way her Standard (more like alternate standard and the Top (shirt) version) outfit teases her assets.

2. Same as above, but with Buffs, but no gigant melons. Just a bit bigger and curvy.

2.a i will add a subpoint here. This might sound unusual, but im also interested in nude Mods without nipples.

3. Is there the possibility to have a Towel Mod for her, if it doesnt already exist?

Oh, i played the console Version so far. So i have no mod experience for this game. If there is a tutorial, could you give me a link to it about what and how to install? Thank you.

On 2/9/2020 at 1:51 PM, styx101 said:

2 Veldmorris and all

Could you or someone take at least one screenshot from the game with this mod, please?
I would like to evaluate not the poster of the mod (from which nothing can be understood),
but mod. There are no screenshots on the Nexus either, only this poster.
Thanks in advance.

The video was in the description of the mod in nexus.

It's one thing when her cock is bigger than your own but when it's bigger than your arm.

Ha-ha! +500 likes, buddy!:classic_smile::mrgreen:

I think that the author of this mod is a snotty teenager.

A kid who is just starting to live and will measure his penis with a ruler every day.:mrgreen:

PS. Seriously, the body is very awful.
and a wacky scarf around neck for masked the seam.
It would be better if this boy (or little snotty girl maybe) did not make terrible "mods" but helped his (her) mother and studied well at school.

And the Nexus turned into a real trash.

59 minutes ago, styx101 said:

A kid who is just starting to live and will measure his penis with a ruler every day.:mrgreen:

It would be better if this boy (or little snotty girl maybe) did not make terrible "mods" but helped his (her) mother and studied well at school.

The worst part is looking at the base of the cock, it's like someone squeezed it tightly and left a permeant imprint of their fingers.

1 hour ago, styx101 said:

Why it looks so bad is bcz this is the model he or she used to make the mod. Originally a DOA5 nude body, re-proportioned to match Lara`s body by Chunihinx on Devianart xD

dc9l22t-cb1d5444-2d66-4327-85ea-c60edb411ba7.png

I know it'll take a lot of programming and maybe something similar to FNIS to place them in the game but it would be nice if there was a mod where the zombies rape the player instead of biting them, both males and females for Claire and just the females for Leon. Maybe a little licker action for Claire too.

22 hours ago, ludger166 said:

Why it looks so bad is bcz this is the model he or she used to make the mod. Originally a DOA5 nude body, re-proportioned to match Lara`s body by Chunihinx on Devianart xD

dc9l22t-cb1d5444-2d66-4327-85ea-c60edb411ba7.png

I don’t know what about Deviant Art, but I downloaded the futanari mod from Nexus and personally verified it in the game.
And I continue to insist - the body is simply terrible in comparison with any other bodies (different bodies from Arison_С, Aerosmith and other authors).

And yes ...  I do not see futanari on this pic, but I see just a naked Claire only. Therefore, I don't know, but it is possible that the author of the futanari mod added not only a foot, but also somehow intervened  the body.
And what I saw in the final is not happy for me.

And this is just my personal opinion.
I see in the game what I see.
The mod is nightmarish.

Sincerely.

Hello there again, Folks.

Im writing here again, because last week i did a request and was asking if some Mods that im interested in were existing. No one has answered me since then. Maybe my Post was going unnoticed, things that can happen, so im reminding. If the Mods that i was asking for dont exist, please tell me so im certain. If such exist, i would be glad, if someone can give me Links for them. Thanks.

7 hours ago, Arc134 said:

I hope there'll be a thread for re3 nude mods anyway :)

For sure. Because is impossible that some free japanese creators and Nexus they will not make mods for RE3.  :thumbsup: 

And for RE3 there is only Jill and Ada to make nude.  :tounge_wink: 

There is also the REsistance Game included, but who cares about nude characters of that game that it will almost certainly be online only.

Archived