Problems with downloads

I'm also having trouble with downloading files.

If I don't straight up get the "You may not download any more files until your other downloads are complete." error, my files start to download somewhat slow, then hang at the very last moment before it would be complete. Then it stays there for a minute or two and says the download failed.

I've tried deleting cookies and history. Downloading files from other sites work just fine.

Having this exact same problem, but only for certain mods here. Wiped browser history/cache/cookies and the lot, and still doing the same thing. 

Edit info:

Using Windows 7, Chrome browser.

If I don't straight up get the "You may not download any more files until your other downloads are complete." error, my files start to download somewhat slow, then hang at the very last moment before it would be complete. Then it stays there for a minute or two and says the download failed.

I've tried deleting cookies and history. Downloading files from other sites work just fine.

Having this exact same problem, but only for certain mods here. Wiped browser history/cache/cookies and the lot, and still doing the same thing. 

Edit info:

I too am facing the very same issue. I've tried the aforementioned methods of clearing caches and such and have had little luck in ailing my problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated in solving this conundrum.

Edit info:

I too am facing the very same issue. I've tried the aforementioned methods of clearing caches and such and have had little luck in ailing my problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated in solving this conundrum.

Try downloading as a guest on google chrome. It seems like certain extensions are messing with downloading, such as HTTPS Everywhere.

Try downloading as a guest on google chrome. It seems like certain extensions are messing with downloading, such as HTTPS Everywhere.

Aha! Disabling HTTPS Everywhere did the trick! Just toggled it off, downloaded, and toggled it back on. Many, many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whenever I attempt to download a file above a certain size from this site (Like 20MB I think?) It gets to the end of the download...then sits for about 10 minutes, than says "Failed - Network error". It only happens with the larger downloads and I can't figure out what's causing it. Could it have something to do with the fact that chrome is blocking scripts from the website that are from unauthenticated sources?

I have this exact same problem, however it is not definite and sometimes even on a large download past 50mb so long as I keep at it eventually it will work. Why? I have no idea. But I certainly don't want to waste bandwidth doing it over and over.

On the bright side, the HTTPS Everywhere disabling -> download does work. I don't understand why that addon breaks LL downloads, and furthermore not even all the time just most of the time and only with large files. Assuming it can be fixed though, or if LL staff is interested in such a thing, they should probably contact whoever made HTTPS Everywhere as I doubt the guy who wrote it would care if a bunch of random visitors asked them to not mess with LL's downloads alone.

I can't download from this topic

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-2016-june-22-uploaded-japanese-elin-voice-pack-tera-elin-race/

all of the download links are just plain text for me and look like this

file: 2016Jan29_MAIN_ElinRace_v2.7z

I have disabled all of my addons  in both chrome and firefox, and my virus scanner, to no avail. I have also allowed 3rd party cookies and deleted all of the cookies associated with loverslab and restarted both browsers, and still no luck. I've loaded the page source and page info and can't find any links in them only the text... Oh and I have also updated both flash and java and made sure neither had any old versions still installed. The topic creator checked the links and they all work for them, I have also seen people talking about downloading from it as of july 5th...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Not sure why my topic was moved here as I am not so much getting download errors or time outs since I can't even start the download because the links aren't links just plain text..... Anyways not on satellite, I am directly plugged in via an Ethernet cord to a high speed cable modem/router my ping to my ISP is between 5-12 and my account is a 6.5mbps account with no one in my area who uses cable (they are all with the phone company I guess) so my thru-puts are always around 6000-7000 kbps. Also as a side note I can click on and go to the links to the nexus that are on that topic just not the 7z file download links that are not links for me at all.

I have downloaded from here for a long time and just recently when I try to download some mods it doesn't work.

What happens is it will start but go really slow and it will occasionally stop showing the time it will take to download and then it will just say Failed - Network Error

I always retry and sometimes when I do the download will go all the way then a green circle goes around the download in the bottom left corner of chrome, and then the download will stop with the same Network error.

I'm not closing out of the window of the mod I'm downloading.

This is very annoying because I can't download a mod I need for other mods to work.

The mod I'm trying to download right now is NVSE Extender v16, but this had happened to me with numerous skyrim mods before, and it's only started recently.

Guest Suited Prawns

Can you download off other sites? If you cant download at all its a chrome bug that requires you to update it if you can and if you cant you need to completly remove it and reinstall the newest version.

Use Chrome or Firefox. :P 

IE works too, but sometimes you get the solitairetheme8 extension while downloading, if you don't change it manually before saving it to your drive, you can't use the downloaded archives. Plus IE has some other minor problems with this site.

(I don't even know UC browser at all) 

The problem seems to have reared its ugly head again... I can't download anything from the "Sisterhood of Dibella", but in the same session I could download "Sexlab Hormones" and "Sexlab Mind Control".

When I try to download any of the sisterhood of dibella mods I get either a 'download failed' style message or an 'unauthorized download' style error.

Tried different bowsers, cleaning dns, ect, but no luck.

Edit: Ok, so tried again today and the downloads are working again, so I have a feeling that there was a problem either with me, my internet or something out there in the cosmos was screwing with me.

All of my LL downloads have been reaching 99-100% and then failing due to a network error. They download all the way to the last tenth and then sit there until they fail.  Resetting everything does nothing.

I´ve got the same Problem.

I want to update the Funnybiz Animations for SLAL

only two from three i can download.

• 2 weeks later...

whenever I attempt to download the countdown starts and once it reaches 0 I am eather taken to t page that says nopermission or the browser redirects to a random jpeg on the lovers lab site. I have tried dissabling all extensions in chrome, installing and using firefox and ie to no avail.

whenever I attempt to download the countdown starts and once it reaches 0 I am eather taken to t page that says nopermission or the browser redirects to a random jpeg on the lovers lab site. I have tried dissabling all extensions in chrome, installing and using firefox and ie to no avail.

And we are supposed to help by what.....random guessing?   :s

Post what type of connection, what mod, what redirect, have your cleared your browsers cache, have you flushed your DNS, have you scanned your system for viruses or malware?  Little stuff like that.....or we can just randomly guess.  Your call.   ;)

I am running Windows 10 and I use Firefox.

Ever time I try to download a file, click on "download" and wait 10 seconds, I get this message "You must wait 10 seconds before you can download this file. Once 10 seconds have passed, please refresh this page." which is bull* because I hadn't downloaded anything beforehand. This happens with every single download I try and every time.

Any idea what's going on?

I am running Windows 10 and I use Firefox.

Ever time I try to download a file, click on "download" and wait 10 seconds, I get this message "You must wait 10 seconds before you can download this file. Once 10 seconds have passed, please refresh this page." which is bull* because I hadn't downloaded anything beforehand. This happens with every single download I try and every time.

Any idea what's going on?

Clean the browser cache and the cookies.

Then re-try.

If does not work, then tell us more: internet connection type, javascript errors, etc.