Problems with downloads

I'm having a strange issue, when I download from Loverslab the ZIP/RARs are corrupted quite often for some reason, one of the files I tried which were corruped i managed to eventually download without it being corrupted a few mins after, but the issue is persisting a lot.

YOu're not alone. My downloads are only at 20KB and incomplete.

I'm having a strange issue, when I download from Loverslab the ZIP/RARs are corrupted quite often for some reason, one of the files I tried which were corruped i managed to eventually download without it being corrupted a few mins after, but the issue is persisting a lot.

YOu're not alone. My downloads are only at 20KB and incomplete.

Yes its quite awkward, some of downloads seems to be working now? But I'm unsure, it was very unstable just a while ago!

Hey!

im new to this website and pretty new to mod downloads. ive downloaded the wicked whims for sims 4, and a few of the other animations. added into the mod folder of the game but theyre not showing up in actual game play? am i missing something?

cheers!

Or since you likely installed mods from other mod authors post a support question in the General Gaming or General Adult gaming sections. List the mods you installed and what you did. You might have extracted or not extracted the files that are needed to be processed. I have a few mods that require extraction and a few that are suppose to be compressed. Don't know why but I do :) (Hey only been using the game for a week or so. ) 

since this is off topic 

I just recently started modding Sims 4. Got it on sale from Origin. Anway. When adding to the mods folder (Documents game, mods etc not the game folder in Origin just in case that happened. Read somewhere someone tried that. ) when you open the game there is a box that pops up and shows you the mods that have been added and they should have check marks on them. If not check mark the ones you need. If that isn't helping then you will have to go and ask support from the experts. :)

Also please don't respond to this post here. It is off topic and a distraction to the subject. I posted assistance to where you can get it and added some added info in a spoiler. That alone is pushing it.

http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/146504262381/requirements-installation

Some downloads are still broken for me even after doing the usual (clean cache, flush dns...), it is insanely slow (I've downloaded a 300mb mod with nexus manager, it took only 5 minutes, a 60mb file on LL took 15+ minutes and stoped itself near the end...)

Best thing is, its only the essential files i can't download (Especially LAPF).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Friends, I am having same trouble of network error.

But the thing is i download to 100% every bit of it, and suddenly after download finishes network error occurs and i can't get the file. I guess its download limit problem or any other conditions which are set for downloading content. this is happening to me constantly for 5 days, whn i am downloading 75MB file 5-6 time and fails wait and again do it with vpn on an again after 1 day. so, if any of my friend here knows about the problem or that condition i mentioned, would you please let me know? also i downloaded lots of mods from this site in the past.

thank you for your services. 

Hello. I can't even download anything as every time I try, I get a server problem error.

We'd love to help, but since you've provide zero information......well.

Basic info required:

Internet connection type.

Browser make and build.

Mods you are having trouble downloading (yes, provide the link so we can check them).

Approximate time (including timezone info) you have tried (also include number of times).

Error message that you are seeing.

Have you tried flushing your DNS cache?

Have you updated your browser so it is current?

The more info you provide, the better chance we can actually help you.

Hello. I can't even download anything as every time I try, I get a server problem error.

We'd love to help, but since you've provide zero information......well.

Basic info required:

Internet connection type.

Browser make and build.

Mods you are having trouble downloading (yes, provide the link so we can check them).

Approximate time (including timezone info) you have tried (also include number of times).

Error message that you are seeing.

Have you tried flushing your DNS cache?

Have you updated your browser so it is current?

The more info you provide, the better chance we can actually help you.

That was the error I was getting. It just said "Failed-Server Problem" when using Torch. However, I switched to Chrome and was able to download the mods just fine and now Torch is working as well.

I used to be able to download just fine with this site and now every time I go to download anything it says I don't have permission and often it's been happening when I go to the information page for the downloads. I have tried with both chrome, safari and firefox all with the same issue. Is there something I'm missing?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Just recently I've started to have problems downloading files from LL. The download starts and progresses normally, but just as it completes I get a failed download message. The resulting file is corrupt and unusable. I've got this error using Firefox, Chrome and IE (latest versions) and with my AV on and off. The really peculiar thing is that this only affects certain files  - others from the site download without any problems at all. It doesn't appear to be related to size either as I've been able to dl much larger mods without a problem. Can anyone suggest a reason (or a solution) please?

Thanks

Beau

I tried downloading on my phone and it goes on my download manager but before it starts it asks me to sign in my account so I put my username and password from this site I put it right but it keeps on asking and I can't download. BTW I don't use any password for anything on my phone

LL doesn't work well (if at all) with phones as far as downloading.  No, we don't know why, so no, it won't be fixed anytime soon (if ever).  Sorry.

This has been stated a ridiculous amount of times in this thread as well as in others.  In the future, please do a quick google search before posting.  You'll save both yourself and others grief.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I keep getting the "Oops something went wrong" error when I try to download anything.

If it is everything, then the problem is on your end.  If particular files.....then it could be the files.  Can you give a few examples?

I just downloaded several random files and had no issues.

I keep getting the "Oops something went wrong" error when I try to download anything.

If it is everything, then the problem is on your end.  If particular files.....then it could be the files.  Can you give a few examples?

I just downloaded several random files and had no issues.

I got the error first on a file I can't remember but I also get it on these.  I figured it out. I only get the error when using Opera. Firefox works fine.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4140-dovahkiins-infamy/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4142-hentai-xxx-piano-usable/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4141-gaybound-unloading/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4139-hentai-yoga-mats-usable/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4138-maternity-pack-overkill-addons-beta/

Also having serious download broblems from this site. Any single download above 15-20 MB file size fails 100% (download appears completed with no notifification or errors, but the files are simply truncated after 15-20MB of download). Having low bandwith connection (EDGE mode with a mobile phone USB stick on my computer), so it somehow appears, if one can´t get a download completed within a certain time frame, LL servers simply cut off. No problems downloading from elsewhere, incl Nexus no matter file sizes which could be several 100MB single file.

Also having serious download broblems from this site. Any single download above 15-20 MB file size fails 100% (download appears completed with no notifification or errors, but the files are simply truncated after 15-20MB of download). Having low bandwith connection (EDGE mode with a mobile phone USB stick on my computer), so it somehow appears, if one can´t get a download completed within a certain time frame, LL servers simply cut off. No problems downloading from elsewhere, incl Nexus no matter file sizes which could be several 100MB single file.

This site doesn't work well with satellite or cell phones.  Sorry.  We don't know why and can't do anything about it (this has been asked repeatedly).

This site doesn't work well with satellite or cell phones. Sorry. We don't know why and can't do anything about it (this has been asked repeatedly).

Thanks for reply. Well, then I got to live with that for the time beeing until finding a DSL solution in my home area. Keep up the the great work on this site! :)

• 2 weeks later...