Problems with downloads

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rn I have big problems downloading any file. My downloads sometimes start @3 mb/s but then drop to 350 kb/s.
And now it won't go over 50 kb/s which is a real pain. Using VPNs sometimes helps and gets back to 350 kb/s but second download goes back to 50kb/s.

I'm using chrome and tested other browsers. They just time out and can't load the site.

Edited by cineruss
  • 5 weeks later...

I dont know if its a bug but ore not but,

If i start a download i dont have to wait the 10 sec anymore (nice xD)

the problems with this are:

- Chain download dont working because the download option closed instand (no 10 sec time to klick on more downloads

- the list dont shows the last downloads

( Its a really big Problem if you have a list of 30-100 Mods ore Sims)

• 2 months later...

i'm at about 22kbps download speeds, and this isn't affected by the amount of downloads, i can have like 30 at once and all around the same slow, slow speed. about 30 minutes ago i was downloading stuff (from other sites, same browser) at my normal speed of 2.5-3 megabytes per second. ...which is fast to me!

I'm experiencing very slow download speeds. Right now I'm trying to download a mod that's 170 MB in size and it takes forever. I had to restart the download couple of times and I've managed to download 40 MB.

Is the traffic too high to handle or is it something else? Forums and general browsing is slow but not unusable. It might take solid 30 seconds to load a mod page but once loaded I can browse it without any issues.

I'm in East EU

• 5 months later...

Hi LL support,

I'm recently getting very slow download speeds for a few specific mods. I am getting only 5 to 15 KB/s.

The mod that I am trying to download at the moment (time of posting) is Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.16 [SE].zip from 

Other mods seems to be downloading at normal speeds.

I'll so like to report that the screenshots provided by various mod pages loads really slowly.

Is there something wrong on your end?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Secretly Kinky said:

For some reason whatever I download here the speed is 100 kb/s or less, its only a problem here, tested in different sites and options.

The server decides the speed depending of number of requests, it is normal since it is a free service...

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm getting an issue with all the files I've tried downloading for skyrim. The file downloads, says it's complete, then when i attempt to get Mod Manager 2 to install, the file is broken. Tried extracting the file with WinRAR, File is corrupt. I've tried Sex Lab framework, SoS, and ZaZ. All of them get the same issue.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use TOR to access this site as no other search engine will open LoversLab. I have in the recent past downloaded 5 mods from this site. Now my account does not show vids or downloads, even after logging in and using a verified account process? If anyone knows what may be the issue and a possible fix, please would you add a response, because I'm at a loss as what more I can do.

• 3 months later...

I recently got quite a few zero byte files from here and I'm really starting to wonder why that is happening.

It happens mostly with attachments on messages... They show the right filesize, but when I click on them, I get a zero content zip folder...

I've tried both Firefox, Chrome, Edge...

Edited by Roflcopter101