Problems with downloads

I have had no problems downloading... But because I am a supporter I do not get the download timer ?

Probably. When the timer stops after the 15 seconds countdown, it redirects you to a page saying that you need to wait 15 seconds, instead of starting the download.

I got things to download last night finally.  By allowing Juicy adds.  Also had chrome where it would download.  This morning ran into the problem but did not seem to be the same add.  I set Mozilla to allow everything and then it worked.  I will just set it back.  I think it is programming in Lovers Lab which I think is the greatest game site out there. I am sure that their advertisers have a priority.  I appreciate the site content so much, enjoy reading the content of other modders and players, and the improvement in game play. 

It was a lot easier before.  For me I wish chrome would just work then I would use that browser for this content alone.

Becoming a patron didn't fix it, I still have ads, download delay, and it won't work in firefox. : P

I use plain firefox and have no problem before becomming a patreon or afterwards.

Secondly if you just become patreon you will have to wait until after the first of october to be registrated as a supporter. simply be cause patreon only charge the first of every month.

aslo have you tried to clear the browser cache others who have ben unable to download is able to to it afterwards.

If you are on Chrome, you may try this, worked for me:

- Click on the icon to the left of the address bar (between the Reload button and the address bar).

- Choose "Show cookies and site data".

- On the "Allowed" tab, expand www.loverslab.com

- Find the cookie(s) named as idm_wait_period and delete them (click on it and press the remove button).

- Try downloading the file again.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm officially posting this here because I have yet to find a workaround for me to date. I am using latest version of both Google Chrome and Firefox, I have SpyBot Search & Destroy as my anti-virus, but I have it disabled while trying to work with this website. I've cleared cookies/cache/passwords/etc both with the browsers' controls and CCleaner. All to no avail. I've tried all of this for downloading both R18+ and SFW mods and nothing seems to get through to the direct links. I have noticed that when I click logoff as well, it will never log me off immediately. I have to go through a few windows/download (attempts) sometimes to get logged off. Now I'm no tech genius, but I know how to work around the web/PC easily enough and I have no idea how or what might causing this at all. Any ideas?

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#10850.1]

An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator

I don't know if this is the same error others are getting, but I'm using chrome with a cleared cache/ cookies and have antivirus turned off for the moment.  The mod I tried was just the sexlab framework.  I am using an adblocker, but with it off I still receive the same error.