Hi, i received the new affinity Quest for Ivy (Robotic Assimilation) and went ahead for the first Stage.

Spoiler

After picking up the first Journal i went ahead and finished other Quests and stumbled upon a Journal in the Boston Library. After that i was pointed to Gunners Plaza and afterwards at Monsignor Plaza where the Quest was finished.

I guess that this was not the intened way to follow the complete Questline and therefore might happen to other people as well.

13 minutes ago, Soul_Hunter said:

Hi, i received the new affinity Quest for Ivy (Robotic Assimilation) and went ahead for the first Stage.

Reveal hidden contents

After picking up the first Journal i went ahead and finished other Quests and stumbled upon a Journal in the Boston Library. After that i was pointed to Gunners Plaza and afterwards at Monsignor Plaza where the Quest was finished.

I guess that this was not the intened way to follow the complete Questline and therefore might happen to other people as well.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll take a look!

36 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

This is cool...

When is Ivy 6.0 out then?

?

its-done-when-its-done-quote-1.jpg.abeacd6bace360a2d1b870a6390511aa.jpg

9 hours ago, dosfox said:

Great news! @megururu's AAF plugin Morning Sex With Lover still works with Ivy 5.2!

Basically, when the PC and Ivy wake up with pillow-talk there is a probability calculation to determine whether Morning Sex will take place. If yes, then Ivy approaches the PC and a random AAF scene begins. All options of the mod are variable via comprehensive MCM settings. All very immersive. Or you can equip a MSWL "Lustful Ring" to guarantee morning sex every day. Please read the description and operating instructions carefully.

The only incompatibility with Ivy is that her new chatter routines sometimes interfere with AAF-MSWL scenes beginning. If Ivy already wants to chat with a settler before you wake, the AAF scene will not progress from the "Gathering" stage until that chat is completed, sometimes never. It is best to "Exit" the AAF scene if that happens. Immersive i suppose, how often has your MSWL IRL been interrupted by visitors or phone calls?

AAF-Morning Sex With Lover requires this patch to work with Ivy. This is actually the patch for Ivy 5.1, but it still works with Ivy 5.2. Hopefully @megururu will address the chat issue in his next update.

This patch will NOT work for Ivy 5.2. It will disable some of her newer functions and it will likely interfere with her new Affinity quests, as it overrides her main Base Quest.

Do NOT use this for Ivy 5.2!

The patch has to be redone for 5.2 for Ivy to continue to function properly.

SAVES USING THIS PATCH, WITH 5.2 ENABLED WILL BE CORRUPTED, YOU SHOULD LOAD A GAME FROM BEFORE INSTALLING THIS PATCH.

image.png.038f3b18576be75e9601a0bd4b090368.png

12 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

This patch will NOT work for Ivy 5.2. It will disable some of her newer functions and it will likely interfere with her new Affinity quests, as it overrides her main Base Quest.

Do NOT use this for Ivy 5.2!

My patch was removed..but after sleeping ivy is still suitable for sex :love:

Okay Damn it!

Now that I started playing again I don't WANT to stop and wait for the Human Voice.....  So I'll ask this:

With ChicGeek, I remember there were more lines of dialogue using her than RoboIvy voice. Is it the same here? Or will I miss nothing using 5.2? I seriously doubt I'll finish ALL the content before 6.0 is released and would only be concerned about issues with a 'find Ivy's voice' quest 'IF' that is how she actually gets it instead of like ChicGeek, an option from the start.

>>>> Will there be a quest in 6.0 to get a human voice for IVY?

>>>> If so, will it affect a save in progress using 5.2?

I forgot how 'charming' Ivy can sound in robovoice mode, with the little hesitations, and 'broken' timbre/sentence structure. (reminds me of those whom think faster than they speak)

13 minutes ago, landess said:

Okay Damn it!

Now that I started playing again I don't WANT to stop and wait for the Human Voice.....  So I'll ask this:

With ChicGeek, I remember there were more lines of dialogue using her than RoboIvy voice. Is it the same here? Or will I miss nothing using 5.2? I seriously doubt I'll finish ALL the content before 6.0 is released and would only be concerned about issues with a 'find Ivy's voice' quest 'IF' that is how she actually gets it instead of like ChicGeek, an option from the start.

>>>> Will there be a quest in 6.0 to get a human voice for IVY?

>>>> If so, will it affect a save in progress using 5.2?

I forgot how 'charming' Ivy can sound in robovoice mode, with the little hesitations, and 'broken' timbre/sentence structure. (reminds me of those whom think faster than they speak)

6.0 will be voiced by KV from the beginning, no quest to 'get her voice' or anything.

5.2. Has around 2000 more lines and a boatload more content than 4.0. ;)

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

6.0 will be voiced by KV from the beginning, no quest to 'get her voice' or anything.

5.2. Has around 2000 more lines and a boatload more content than 4.0. ;)

Okay, I can 'roleplay' Ivy getting her human voice just as she has quests to upgrade... NP

I can assume from this that unlike Ivy 4_base/4_ChicGeek, there will be no additional lines when she goes 'human' with KV's voice. This was my biggest concern - missing out on dialog lines so as why I did a new start after Ivy 4_ChicGeek so this wouldn't be the case. Using 5.2 already.

16 minutes ago, dosfox said:

I was worried about that too. But when you think about it, how many lines are we missing out on just by choosing a male or female player character? What if we have nothing to do with BOS or the Railroad? There is no real way we can  hear all of Ivy's lines, human or robot, in any one playthrough.

I get you, but it really doesn't answer the question....  Will there be more dialogue when the Human voice lines are added. This WAS the case with ChicGeek's contribution as Reg had added more lines and made sure everyone understood this.

2 minutes ago, landess said:

I get you, but it really doesn't answer the question....  Will there be more dialogue when the Human voice lines are added. This WAS the case with ChicGeek's contribution as Reg had added more lines and made sure everyone understood this.

Oh, yes there will be. And the DLC will be released then as well, featuring more quests for Ivy in Far Harbor and Nuka World.

6.0 Will have more lines for sure.

7 hours ago, thesimpsonsguy said:

Hello. As always, I'm enjoying each version of Ivy you've worked hard on and released. There's another mod here on Lover's Lab I use and was wondering if you might know of any issues Using it with Ivy installed.  Figured I'd ask in case.

It should work without issues. Haven't tested it as I don't use any 'adult/anim' mods myself.

43 minutes ago, deznuts2000 said:

Does anyone please know where the redemption ticket is in this version, as you can't use IN-GAME ESP Explorer  to get it anymore?

It is in a suitcase in the river to the west of the Sanctuary Bridge

12 hours ago, thesimpsonsguy said:

Hello. As always, I'm enjoying each version of Ivy you've worked hard on and released. There's another mod here on Lover's Lab I use and was wondering if you might know of any issues Using it with Ivy installed.  Figured I'd ask in case.

It works fine. I have played with it installed

5 minutes ago, kchurchjr said:

It works fine. I have played with it installed

5 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

It should work without issues. Haven't tested it as I don't use any 'adult/anim' mods myself.

Thank you both for replying. I appreciate it. Ivy has a lot of working parts, just like the other mod, so figured better to ask in case. Thank you for creating one of the best characters of any game.

On 3/31/2020 at 9:33 AM, landess said:

I hate the robovoice.  Despise it.  But Ivy is such an entertaining companion, I'm trying to overlook it.  I had originally decided to just wait for 6.0, but I couldn't resist 5.2. 

1 hour ago, FeloniusMonk said:

I hate the robovoice.  Despise it.  But Ivy is such an entertaining companion, I'm trying to overlook it.  I had originally decided to just wait for 6.0, but I couldn't resist 5.2. 

Her robot voice is one of my favorite features. Though I am looking forward to the next version with the new voice actress. I didn't care much for the last voice acting, but the new voice actress nailed it and I think she definitely fits Ivy. But even if Ivy never has anyone doing her voice, I'd be perfectly happy with the way she sounds now.

@Reginald_001

Giving Ivy 5..2 a shot.  I need to make her different from ver. 4, just because.  Different face, hair, clothes...  Just needs to be different from the Chic Geek model.  Need her voice files to get her attitude portrayed correctly.

Hmmm...  Can't extract the textures files from CompanionIvy_quest - Textures.ba2\textures\actors\characters\facecustomization\CompanionIvy_quest.esp\*.dds.  Wish BAE had an error file.  Could be too long a file name, will try shortening it.

Now  a real question - regarding Ivy's face and body.   In 4.0 it was pretty easy to figure out.  How is it done in 5.2?  Will I have to make the lip changes in the CK?  I have found the body .nif.    There are the three baseefemalehead dds files in textures\actors\character\ivy.  Is this just a furfee?  or is this where the entirety of Ivy's texture files go? 

I will probably figure it out.  I usually do.

Edit: CompanionIvy_quest - Textures.ba2  gives BAE a problem.  I have shortened the path  as much as possible, and have extracted files with deeper pathing than this.  Reginald_001, would you be so kind as to post an uncompressed version?

My Ivy 4.0  Keep Safe, Chic Geek....

Companion Ivy 4.0.jpg

@Shor Ivy doesn't use a custom body, she uses the regular NPC body, so there are no textures or meshes specific to Ivy.

CompanionIvy_quest - Textures.ba2 contains face customization textures, but they are all 'default' and don't really do anything for Ivy's char, they are for the NPC's inside the Into the Deep quest.

Since this is on Loverslab I gotta ask...is there any sex with Ivy? Just started and only leveled a few times, she's about to give the Hypercombat quest. Have slept in a bed a couple of times with her. She's given me caps from her 'work' though I never saw that work occur. Bedding with her just gets up in the morning with some comments. Nothing in her dialogue trees either.