2 hours ago, Acro748 said:

In the boobs physics issue, see the Q11 in FAQ.

Also for editing belly physics, see the Tips section or select CBPC Preset (not 3BB) then installing.

image.png.e08d959c2b3779195dac5ebeb413e442.png

And previous versions are provided on the lower part of Download tab of this page.

- the skeleton is not overwritten by anything 
- the CBPC preset gives the Boobs a shake, disables the belly,and the right buttock doesn't work.

old ver.

Spoiler

image.png.8b97cda830c82ed64883878adfb3f1d4.png
image.png.d76664ee4ec5db911c06d4c5e119bbc4.png

10 minutes ago, zer02 said:

- the skeleton is not overwritten by anything 
- the CBPC preset gives the Boobs a shake, disables the belly,and the right buttock doesn't work.

Make sure the CBPCMasterConfig.txt file of this mod always wins.

A problem occurs when that file is replaced by something other than CBBE 3BBB.

CBPC preset's weaken belly physics, butt keep softness, boobs(not 3bb)slightly better than basic cbpc physics preset.

So don't choose if it looks too weak.

You can use the sinful cbp or modify the txt file for belly physics.

1 hour ago, Acro748 said:

Make sure the CBPCMasterConfig.txt file of this mod always wins.

A problem occurs when that file is replaced by something other than CBBE 3BBB.

CBPC preset's weaken belly physics, butt keep softness, boobs(not 3bb)slightly better than basic cbpc physics preset.

So don't choose if it looks too weak.

You can use the sinful cbp or modify the txt file for belly physics.

I know that 3bbb has priority, CBPC leaves only the CBPC library,everything else is overwritten by the 3ba mod.

before installing CBPC, I clean the SKSE folder, then put 3BA, with overwriting everything, I updated and reinstalled your mod before always, and everything was always good,but after this update from February 28, everything broke...Please try to return the old versions. (they are not currently available)

55 minutes ago, zer02 said:

I know that 3bbb has priority, CBPC leaves only the CBPC library,everything else is overwritten by the 3ba mod.

before installing CBPC, I clean the SKSE folder, then put 3BA, with overwriting everything, I updated and reinstalled your mod before always, and everything was always good,but after this update from February 28, everything broke...Please try to return the old versions. (they are not currently available)

You should certainly be able to install an older version of the mod if you'd like to (and I can confirm that the older versions don't seem to be available on the mod page here). However, I'm having no problems with CBPC with the latest version. I expect that you've just managed to screw up your install somehow as part of updating (in which case, installing the old version may or may not fix it). From your description of cleaning out the SKSE folder, I take it that you don't use MO2? If not, you should really consider it, since it can really reduce the number of problems you have with conflicting files and updating. And if you are using it, I don't know why you'd need to clean out any folders.

4 hours ago, Kalessin42 said:

You should certainly be able to install an older version of the mod if you'd like to (and I can confirm that the older versions don't seem to be available on the mod page here). However, I'm having no problems with CBPC with the latest version. I expect that you've just managed to screw up your install somehow as part of updating (in which case, installing the old version may or may not fix it). From your description of cleaning out the SKSE folder, I take it that you don't use MO2? If not, you should really consider it, since it can really reduce the number of problems you have with conflicting files and updating. And if you are using it, I don't know why you'd need to clean out any folders.

NMM has never let me down,I don't think that's the problem.
At least I almost identified the cause of the problem (animation of jumping and walking for some reason do not work well with CBPC),but I do not know how to make it work yet..

47 minutes ago, lafourminoir said:

need cbbe ?

Well, CBBE SE is only for SE. CBBE for LE is a different thing (much as it unfortunately shares the same name, which has caused all kinds of confusing when people have ported stuff to SE). Ousnius completely revamped the CBBE body (maybe even wrote it from scratch) for SE. AFAIK, no one has ever built a fancier body which is an extension of CBBE LE, and if that's what you're looking for, you're out of luck. The folks doing that sort of thing for LE based it on UUNP, since it's a far more flexible body than CBBE LE.

Ousnius intended for CBBE SE to replace that need by having it be extremely flexible and be basically the only body for SE, which is why most stuff for SE is CBBE SE, and he didn't port it back to LE.

4 hours ago, zer02 said:

At least I almost identified the cause of the problem (animation of jumping and walking for some reason do not work well with CBPC),but I do not know how to make it work yet..

Well, NMM can certainly work, but the way that MO2 works makes it much easier to deal with conflicts and update mods cleanly. The result is that it's less likely that you'll run into problems, and when you do run into problems, it's usually easier to diagnose the problem and fix it. Personally, I found that switching to MO2 was a complete game changer, and it's worked far, far better for me than NMM ever did. MO2's model is really how mod managers should work IMHO, and it's the only mod manager that I'd recommend that anyone use for the games that it supports. You can obviously use whichever one you prefer though.

Regardless of what exactly is going wrong for you with CBPC right now though, I'm quite confident that something has gone wrong with your mod setup rather than it being the case that CBPC is broken for this mod.

6 hours ago, zer02 said:

You should consider to Boot NMM.

On 3/1/2020 at 12:07 AM, zer02 said:

old ver.

Hide contents

image.png.8b97cda830c82ed64883878adfb3f1d4.png
image.png.d76664ee4ec5db911c06d4c5e119bbc4.png

15 hours ago, Witcher_Rising said:

Is there anyway we can get a reupload of the last LL version? It had a CBPC choice for vagina and belly with SMP being everything else, which the Nexus version does not have.

moved to post instead of update log

On 2/22/2020 at 3:25 PM, Acro748 said:

So to clarify...

When girls touch her bodies, one is SMP, and the other one is CBPC, how can CBPC actor affect smp body?

You're asking me this, right?

hmm... possible.

It's possible to have hands and feet collision into boobs when naked.

But it's hard to collision when boobs and body touch.

hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.7z 668 B · 33 downloads

Put these xmls into SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs path.

Hello again.

Refreshing knowledge; I use "smp" (spell active) on my character; I keep "cbpc only" (no spell) on npc's; I use the "even actor height" option during SL animations, you helped me get hand/feet collisions "from npc's" (cbpc) to trigger "my characters" (smp) body which is much better "thank you" :).

I have a few observations and a question/favor to ask, perhaps just a few more tweaks if possible.

Info; During install I selected "full SMP", and use Demoniac textures. I'm using cbbe 3bbb advanced version 1.13 (have seen issues in comments with updates, will stick with this one for now). I just switched over to SSE a weak or two ago, still learning the differences and what tweaks work and don't.

side note 1; I'm used to using the Cosio body with full collisions (arms, hands, feet, butt, breasts, belly etc...) from Legendary edition; I'm looking for a similar affect and performance from this fantastic body, only with "my character" having "full smp" and the "npc's" using "cbpc"... if this is possible.

side note 2; if it is possible, that would make "this body" the most versatile and advanced body available in Skyrim LE/SSE that I can find.

(again, great for others who want to use "even actor height" or have mid range computers so they can still use the smp version of this body, they can use this combo too)

Observation 1; After any length of time my characters "smp" breasts begin to start getting wonky, nipples begin to lightly twitch/jump around (a very mild version similar to npc's with smp after being resized), I notice it happens more often after I craft, alchemy/enchant/smithing etc... might be due to slight re-scaling effect (I play as a nord fm), but it does happen even without crafting re-scale, not sure exactly why it happens, sometime hours go by even with crafting and I don't get any glitch, so not sure if the smp physics just "get tired and need a break" lol. (not a complaint, just an observation)

Side note: I keep the spell active permanently, even when quitting and restarting the game etc... unless breast begin to switch, then I just deactivate and re-activate the spell, seems to fix it. I've tweaked my ini's, changed settings to open up memory, over clocked my g-card, and am setting up my game around "my character" using this 3bba "full smp" body, while letting the "npc's" use the "cbpc" version of this body. (so far it's going good)

Observation 2, and where I need help; I've noticed with this set up the "fm npc's" (cbpc no spell) have no hand collisions with their own vaginas while masturbating, there's also no vag/vag collisions during fm/fm grinding animations, nor do their hands/feet collide with other "npc's" bodies/vaginas (I say hands and feet due to having some aggressive animations that apply feet to vag during animation). (vag is most noticeable, can't tell if there's any other collisions going on between them, which probably means no (again I'm referencing cbpc to cbpc collisions)).

side note; even fm/fm animations with my character(smp) involved, there's only one vag getting stimulated when she's grinding with a npc (cbpc). I just forgot which/who's vagina was working lol so I'm not sure what to tell you without waiting for one of those animations to play :(.

Question/favor; can you work your collision magic once again to make this happen for me? Pretty please? I've gotten my game almost completely stable even with a few hundred mods active (such a pain lol) and now just need this to happen so group sex, orgies, solo events etc... don't drive me crazy with no collisions. If so I'd be very grateful to you.

Recap; I'm looking for full collisions, even if smp spell is not active at all (cbpc <-> cbpc) hands/feet with body and vagina, vagina/vagina, as well as vagina/vagina collisions between (smp -> cbpc) or (cbpc -> smp) can't remember. (sorry to be a pain, but this is one area I have no experience with)

Any help you can offer would be fantastic, and thank you again for your previous help. peace

p.s;  possible idea; could also use "face collisions" with the "vagina" for cunni animations, both (smp -> cbpc) ; (cbpc -> smp) ; (cbpc -> cbpc). However, I've never seen that before, not even from cosio, might not be a realistic idea.

10 minutes ago, WinterWolverine said:

Hello again.

Refreshing knowledge; I use "smp" (spell active) on my character; I keep "cbpc only" (no spell) on npc's; I use the "even actor height" option during SL animations, you helped me get hand/feet collisions "from npc's" (cbpc) to trigger "my characters" (smp) body which is much better "thank you" :).

I have a few observations and a question/favor to ask, perhaps just a few more tweaks if possible.

Info; During install I selected "full SMP", and use Demoniac textures. I'm using cbbe 3bbb advanced version 1.13 (have seen issues in comments with updates, will stick with this one for now). I just switched over to SSE a weak or two ago, still learning the differences and what tweaks work and don't.

side note 1; I'm used to using the Cosio body with full collisions (arms, hands, feet, butt, breasts, belly etc...) from Legendary edition; I'm looking for a similar affect and performance from this fantastic body, only with "my character" having "full smp" and the "npc's" using "cbpc"... if this is possible.

side note 2; if it is possible, that would make "this body" the most versatile and advanced body available in Skyrim LE/SSE that I can find.

(again, great for others who want to use "even actor height" or have mid range computers so they can still use the smp version of this body, they can use this combo too)

Observation 1; After any length of time my characters "smp" breasts begin to start getting wonky, nipples begin to lightly twitch/jump around (a very mild version similar to npc's with smp after being resized), I notice it happens more often after I craft, alchemy/enchant/smithing etc... might be due to slight re-scaling effect (I play as a nord fm), but it does happen even without crafting re-scale, not sure exactly why it happens, sometime hours go by even with crafting and I don't get any glitch, so not sure if the smp physics just "get tired and need a break" lol. (not a complaint, just an observation)

Side note: I keep the spell active permanently, even when quitting and restarting the game etc... unless breast begin to switch, then I just deactivate and re-activate the spell, seems to fix it. I've tweaked my ini's, changed settings to open up memory, over clocked my g-card, and am setting up my game around "my character" using this 3bba "full smp" body, while letting the "npc's" use the "cbpc" version of this body. (so far it's going good)

Observation 2, and where I need help; I've noticed with this set up the "fm npc's" (cbpc no spell) have no hand collisions with their own vaginas while masturbating, there's also no vag/vag collisions during fm/fm grinding animations, nor do their hands/feet collide with other "npc's" bodies/vaginas (I say hands and feet due to having some aggressive animations that apply feet to vag during animation). (vag is most noticeable, can't tell if there's any other collisions going on between them, which probably means no (again I'm referencing cbpc to cbpc collisions)).

side note; even fm/fm animations with my character(smp) involved, there's only one vag getting stimulated when she's grinding with a npc (cbpc). I just forgot which/who's vagina was working lol so I'm not sure what to tell you without waiting for one of those animations to play :(.

Question/favor; can you work your collision magic once again to make this happen for me? Pretty please? I've gotten my game almost completely stable even with a few hundred mods active (such a pain lol) and now just need this to happen so group sex, orgies, solo events etc... don't drive me crazy with no collisions. If so I'd be very grateful to you.

Recap; I'm looking for full collisions, even if smp spell is not active at all (cbpc <-> cbpc) hands/feet with body and vagina, vagina/vagina, as well as vagina/vagina collisions between (smp -> cbpc) or (cbpc -> smp) can't remember. (sorry to be a pain, but this is one area I have no experience with)

Any help you can offer would be fantastic, and thank you again for your previous help. peace

p.s;  possible idea; could also use "face collisions" with the "vagina" for cunni animations, both (smp -> cbpc) ; (cbpc -> smp) ; (cbpc -> cbpc). However, I've never seen that before, not even from cosio, might not be a realistic idea.

hmm... So...
1. Can create a CBPC(vag)  <-> CBPC(vag) or SMP(vag) <-> CBPC(vag) collision?

2. Can create a CBPC(feet) <-> CBPC(vag) or SMP(feet) <-> CBPC(vag) collision?

Are you sure you're asking about these 2 things?

Yeah can add both.

Open CBPCollisionConfig.txt file

Insert under [ColliderNodes] line :

NPC L Toe0 [LToe]
NPC R Toe0 [RToe]

VaginaDeep1

Insert under "# Collider Nodes" line :

[VaginaDeep1]
0,9,0,1 | 0,9,0,1

[NPC L Toe0 [LToe]]
0,1,0,4 | 0,1,0,4

[NPC R Toe0 [RToe]]
0,1,0,4 | 0,1,0,4

then save

CBPCollisionConfig.txt

This is a file from I tested.

In fact, I was going to add them after the CBPC 1.4 update.

Right now CBPC is only use sphere, so when CBPC 1.4 make up with capsule, cone etc, i plan to add them to it.

Recently, my friend asked to me about hidden slider.

20200222_220621.gif.22a45ece5ca20488fb496a064bc354e9.gif

Yeah, that's the "CBPC" slider you'd know if tried to convert into a 3BA outfit.

Long ago, the old bug from CBP didn't really recognize the translation of the node.

And it was in the CBPC too which was built by remake the CBP.

So it's a slider that was made to solve it then.

But now it's already fixed and right now it's just a slider to hold the body shape.

So he asked me if could use it without hidden.

If you made conform the CBPC slider as followed the guide in FAQ, you won't have to convert the outfits again.

If you've adjusted the CBPC slider on 3BA body then saved the preset, it's applied even if hidden in other outfits.

Also if want to make non hidden, can open all osp files and modify them all in 20 seconds with Notepad++.

So won't have to worry.

I'd like to ask here if want to without hidden.

TEST.7z

Any version is compatible and can be seen after overwritten.

Maybe it's better to without hidden, but just in case.

2 hours ago, Acro748 said:

hmm... So...
1. Can create a CBPC(vag)  <-> CBPC(vag) or SMP(vag) <-> CBPC(vag) collision?

2. Can create a CBPC(feet) <-> CBPC(vag) or SMP(feet) <-> CBPC(vag) collision?

Are you sure you're asking about these 2 things?

Yeah can add both.

Open CBPCollisionConfig.txt file

Insert under [ColliderNodes] line :

NPC L Toe0 [LToe]
NPC R Toe0 [RToe]

VaginaDeep1

Insert under "# Collider Nodes" line :

[VaginaDeep1]
0,9,0,1 | 0,9,0,1

[NPC L Toe0 [LToe]]
0,1,0,4 | 0,1,0,4

[NPC R Toe0 [RToe]]
0,1,0,4 | 0,1,0,4

then save

CBPCollisionConfig.txt 4.25 kB · 0 downloads

This is a file from I tested.

In fact, I was going to add them after the CBPC 1.4 update.

Right now CBPC is only use sphere, so when CBPC 1.4 make up with capsule, cone etc, i plan to add them to it.

okay, will do these changes and see what happens, thank you so much! when you upgrade and add this I'll upgrade my body too, I was bummed when I found out there was no Cosio body available for sse, but if I can get this one with the same features I'd be incredibly happy :) thanks again, will get back to you after I see how things work in game. have a great day/evening.

5 hours ago, lance_20 said:

Thank you for the link. Funny enough, I started increasing the Vertices search radius by intervals of 1 until I got the right one. On Nightingale outfit by DX  on the boots I had to go all the way to 18.1000 radius lol

I actually just had to update when I said there because of problems that I've been having with clipping around the feet. It turns out that you pretty much have to manually unmask weighted vertices that around the appendages before copying their bone weights, since the body bone weights routinely get copied to vertices where you don't want them copied even with only a search radius of 5. LOL, the more outfits I convert, the more I figure out that there's something else that I don't understand properly or haven't been doing quite right.

7 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Recently, my friend asked to me about hidden slider.

20200222_220621.gif.22a45ece5ca20488fb496a064bc354e9.gif

Yeah, that's the "CBPC" slider you'd know if tried to convert into a 3BA outfit.

Long ago, the old bug from CBP didn't really recognize the translation of the node.

And it was in the CBPC too which was built by remake the CBP.

So it's a slider that was made to solve it then.

But now it's already fixed and right now it's just a slider to hold the body shape.

So he asked me if could use it without hidden.

If you made conform the CBPC slider as followed the guide in FAQ, you won't have to convert the outfits again.

If you've adjusted the CBPC slider on 3BA body then saved the preset, it's applied even if hidden in other outfits.

Also if want to make non hidden, can open all osp files and modify them all in 20 seconds with Notepad++.

So won't have to worry.

TEST.7z 5.98 kB · 20 downloads

Maybe it's better to without hidden, but just in case.

Only thing which I might concern, I remember, the CBPC slider is hidden and default value was set as 1.00 when I checked it.

so in BS we dd not find it,, and I suspect, BS use default value, when generate mesh,,

Then  if I hope to return it as 0.00, I may turn the slider as visible,  and set default value as 0.0.  save project, 

and maybe, I may need to generate all mesh again,, right? (will make  new preset to set it as 0.0 )

Ah OK,, I suppose, I need not, (though I actualaly generate body mesh ,, with use CBPC = 0.

and do the CBPC slider are already included in the 3BBBracemenu scritp?  (I see you seems change labell name,,

but I do not know clear if it was already included in 3bbbracemenu script sliders,,)

Though I may easy add, and compile again to see in game.. (tweak NPC)

8 hours ago, Acro748 said:

So won't have to worry.

TEST.7z 5.98 kB · 22 downloads

Yes the zip work like a magic,? for other armor, clothings,,

(I have never used slider category, so I was afraid if I need to edit or make new slider category,,  for Custom 3bbb shape which I only added some sliders,,

then saved as different body projects,,)

It is really magic for me,,  though I do not know, how slider default value were used in game and BS,,, but save new slider preset, 

and generate body,, it seems auto apply current CBPC 0 value for other armor or clothings which generaed before,, right? 

btw I suppose if I hope to see it in game, (for NPC edit), I may need to use "CBPC" name to modify script right?

or I can use your new labell name ,whch you set the CBPC,  for 3bbbracemenu script too?   At current I just add "CBPC" in script ,, then it work,, without any additional work,   (though I know we may prefer more reasonable name, like you labelled)

4 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Yes the zip work like a magic,? for other armor, clothings,,

(I have never used slider category, so I was afraid if I need to edit or make new slider category,,  for Custom 3bbb shape which I only added some sliders,,

then saved as different body projects,,)

It is really magic for me,,  though I do not know, how slider default value were used in game and BS,,, but save new slider preset, 

and generate body,, it seems auto apply current CBPC 0 value for other armor or clothings which generaed before,, right? 

btw I suppose if I hope to see it in game, (for NPC edit), I may need to use "CBPC" name to modify script right?

or I can use your new labell name ,whch you set the CBPC,  for 3bbbracemenu script too?   At current I just add "CBPC" in script ,, then it work,, without any additional work,   (though I know we may prefer more reasonable name, like you labelled)

Yeah, because it is already applied to most 3BA clothes.
All we have to do is save that slider value in a preset and build outfits.

The name on the racemenu should be CBPC if the current method is keep, but adding a few conditional may allow to use the name used in the BS.