3 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

That's the glossiness and specular strengh values not being the same. Either tweak those two things in nifskope for the entire body to match the outfit or do the opposite.

Or use this on everything you have, it's much easier if you need to do it for several outfits/bodies.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27861

I did the latter but to no avail the mismatch was still there. However I made a random follower wear the item in question, it's so weird because after disabling then enabling her, for the first few seconds the mismatch is not there but then her body kind of glows for some reason which causes the problem.

I can't think of another mod causing this because it's only happening with this particular clothing.

10 minutes ago, DoggosBone said:

I did the latter but to no avail the mismatch was still there. However I made a random follower wear the item in question, it's so weird because after disabling then enabling her, for the first few seconds the mismatch is not there but then her body kind of glows for some reason which causes the problem.

I can't think of another mod causing this because it's only happening with this particular clothing.

Lmao i've never seen before...well hmmm i'm afraid i can't help you... perhaps it's something to do with your ENB ?.. i use silent horizon and never had any issues with it, but i do remember having npc's looking like the follower in your vid when i was using PRT ENB + NAT. If you use NAT disable the subsurface scattering from it.

6 hours ago, Acro748 said:

I'm not thinking about adding a slider for multi boobs, multi nipples.

It is not something this mod can support.

Well other modder who made unp slider breast and cbbe I'm waiting for person response too. Be nice have additional breast slider or nipples slider

On 2/12/2020 at 10:35 AM, godlock2006 said:

Has anyone else had the issue where the breast physics go crazy during sexlab animations? Not for my character but npcs. Basically at the start of an animation the breasts will seem to be pulled upward by the nipples, then things only git worse from there eventually the breasts turn into a stretched out helicopter rotor.

Some testing has revealed the following:

Not a framerate issue (tried installing havok fix, nada) and my game runs at solid 60fps.

Everything is up to date.

seems to only affect NPCs with SMP enabled.

Not a load order issue.

As stated before, it only affects npc's, player is fine.

Ok I fixed it, you have to enable the scaling CTD fix in the sexlab MCM. 

If there is a way to not have to do this I'd appreciate being told how. I really like the even actor height option.

I'm having the same issue, only the scaling CTD fix isn't fixing it. 

Capture.PNG

EDIT:Ok, found the first issue. The female xpmsse skeleton from Kokan's setup appears to be what's breaking the breasts for me. Removed that, and breasts are working great. Now SoS is broken.

2 hours ago, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

i really hope we get a bodyside preset next update so its plug n play 

Any CBBE body preset should work (though they wouldn't include the sliders for the genitals, meaning that they'd be at 0 no matter the character weight) - including the standard presets that come with CBBE which you would therefore normally have installed if you were using this mod, since CBBE is a prerequisite. So, in that sense, you should already have several standard body presets to choose from as part of this mod. And of course, there are plenty of others available on the Nexus with a large range of options. So, if you want to just grab a bodyslide preset without having to find one that appeals to you particularly, you can just use a standard CBBE preset, and if you want more options, there are plenty on the Nexus. I don't know why Acro748 would choose to include any additional ones as part of this mod.

I uploaded my CBBE 3BBB Amazing bodyslide preset to the Nexus (so it actually has the genital sliders set to something other than 0) which you can use if it appeals to you: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32729.

32 minutes ago, Kalessin42 said:

Any CBBE body preset should work (though they wouldn't include the sliders for the genitals, meaning that they'd be at 0 no matter the character weight) - including the standard presets that come with CBBE which you would therefore normally have installed if you were using this mod, since CBBE is a prerequisite. So, in that sense, you should already have several standard body presets to choose from as part of this mod. And of course, there are plenty of others available on the Nexus with a large range of options. So, if you want to just grab a bodyslide preset without having to find one that appeals to you particularly, you can just use a standard CBBE preset, and if you want more options, there are plenty on the Nexus. I don't know why Acro748 would choose to include any additional ones as part of this mod.

I uploaded my CBBE 3BBB Amazing bodyslide preset to the Nexus (so it actually has the genital sliders set to something other than 0) which you can use if it appeals to you: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32729.

cool thank you , i have cbbe already installed , so i just download and install into mo2 and im good to go ?

8 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

Lmao i've never seen before...well hmmm i'm afraid i can't help you... perhaps it's something to do with your ENB ?.. i use silent horizon and never had any issues with it, but i do remember having npc's looking like the follower in your vid when i was using PRT ENB + NAT. If you use NAT disable the subsurface scattering from it.

You were right!!! I disabled subsurface scattering and it disappeared like magic haha

Thank you for the help!

1 hour ago, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

cool thank you , i have cbbe already installed , so i just download and install into mo2 and im good to go ?

Well, follow the installation and setup instructions for this mod. The main difference from normal CBBE SE is that when you generate your body in bodyslide, you then use "SE 3BBB Body Amazing" instead of one of the CBBE bodies such as "CBBE Body Special", and you need to also generate the various "3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object *" bodies provided by this mod in order for SMP to work properly. You use the normal CBBE hands and feet when generating those. Of course, any outfits then need to be set up with bodyslides for CBBE 3BBB Amazing instead of normal CBBE SE, or you'll end up with the normal CBBE SE body when wearing outfits, but in terms of the body, it's just a matter of generating the 3BBB Amazing body and the related SMP bodies instead of the normal CBBE SE body. And since all of the sliders other than the ones for the genitals are the same as regular CBBE SE, all of the regular CBBE SE body presets work with CBBE 3BBB Amazing. It's the body that's then generated by bodyslide that differs, because it has different breast bones as well as meshes for the vagina and anus.

1 hour ago, VFernando said:

is there a version compatible with skyrim LE?

For it to work with LE, it would basically have to be a completely different mod. This is a CBBE SE body, which is not compatible with LE. If you want a fully functional pussy with a body for LE, then you should probably check out

On 2/26/2020 at 7:22 AM, Kalessin42 said:

For it to work with LE, it would basically have to be a completely different mod. This is a CBBE SE body, which is not compatible with LE. If you want a fully functional pussy with a body for LE, then you should probably check out

pity . I just wanted the physics

having to download the special version just for this mod is a shame

25 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

The 3BA body was merged into the CBBE 3BBB of Nexus.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174?

CBPC compatible patches related to ASOS and ABC are already applied.

Therefore, major updates are terminated.

Are you going to make the BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer for 3BBB on the Nexus be for 3BA then?

The new installer for CBBE 3BBB does make it look like the non-3BA bodies are basically legacy now (though the mod page itself doesn't seem to list them that way) such that I'm tempted to treat it like 3BA is the only version of the body when uploading bodyslides, since that simplifies life, and I'm not sure why anyone would use the other bodies, since the difference doesn't matter much if you're not doing anything with sex scenes (meaning that there shouldn't be much reason to avoid the 3BA version even if you're just interested in the breast physics).

Given that you tweaked the bone weights with the latest release, does that mean that we really should be updating any bodyslide files that we've made, or is the difference minor enough that it's unlikely to matter?

21 minutes ago, Kalessin42 said:

Are you going to make the BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer for 3BBB on the Nexus be for 3BA then?

The new installer for CBBE 3BBB does make it look like the non-3BA bodies are basically legacy now (though the mod page itself doesn't seem to list them that way) such that I'm tempted to treat it like 3BA is the only version of the body when uploading bodyslides, since that simplifies life, and I'm not sure why anyone would use the other bodies, since the difference doesn't matter much if you're not doing anything with sex scenes (meaning that there shouldn't be much reason to avoid the 3BA version even if you're just interested in the breast physics).

Given that you tweaked the bone weights with the latest release, does that mean that we really should be updating any bodyslide files that we've made, or is the difference minor enough that it's unlikely to matter?

It's a very small difference, so don't worry.

Not feel many folks can recognize it.

Also the 7B Lower slider has been modified a bit, so may need a BS update, but it is only Vagina area, so may not need it.

9 minutes ago, HyKilla said:

Do we still need "3BBB-FlowerGirls_NoStrip.esp" , "3BBB-SL_NoStrip.esp" and "3BBB-SL_FG_NoStrip.esp" ? is it safe to remove them from my save?

safe to remove them from save file.

It is no longer necessary.

41 minutes ago, Charlves said:

I'm just confused, is v1.13 the newest version or the info below is just an optional download that was added?  I installed the main file back in 2/16/2020

Thank you.

Acro748 got permission to merge CBBE 3BBB Amazing into his mod on the Nexus (originally, Ousnius didn't want 3BA on the Nexus because of its vagina and anus meshes, so only CBBE 3BBB bodies without those meshes were in the mod on the Nexus, and Acro748 had to put the 3BA version here).

So, the latest version is now there with CBBE 3BBB Amazing now being the default CBBE 3BBB body, and the files available for download here are now just some compatibility patches for Loverslab-specific stuff.