On 2/20/2020 at 9:54 PM, Kalessin42 said:

Word of warning about converting bodyslides from CBBE SE to 3BBB (Amazing or regular): if when you edit an outfit in outfit studio, CBBE is not on the bottom of the list of meshes, you may have to edit the .esp in order for the textures for that outfit to work properly. The problem is that the .esp seems to use an index into the list of meshes to indicate which mesh a texture is for, and when you delete CBBE from the beginning of the list of meshes and then add 3BBB, 3BBB is at the end of the list instead of the beginning, and the indices aren't the same anymore. So, if a texture affected the 3rd mesh in the list previously, its index in the esp would have been 2 (since indices start at 0), but after CBBE was removed, and that mesh became the 2nd item in the list, the esp would need to use index 1 to refer to it instead of 2, but of course, the esp doesn't get updated just because you edited the outfit using bodyslide. So, the index in the esp is then wrong. If 3BBB could be added in exactly the same spot that CBBE was in (with the meshes for the genitals going at the end so that they didn't change the order of any of the existing meshes), then the indices would stay the same, but as far as I can tell, you can't control the order of the meshes in outfit studio. There may be a cleaner or easier way to fix the problem, but as far as I can tell, the only way to fix it is to edit the esp so that affected indices are all one less.

Apparently, it _is_ actually possible to drag and drop the meshes within outfit studio. So, as long as you make sure that the 3BBB mesh ends up in the same place in the list that the CBBE mesh was (with the anus and vagina at the end of the list), then you don't have to edit the .esp. I had tried dragging the meshes around in outfit studio to re-order them, and it hadn't worked, but after asking about it on the bodyslide / outfit studio mod page, I was told that dragging the meshes to re-order them is supposed to work. After experimenting with it more, I found that it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't (I have no clue why it's not consistent for me), and since it didn't work for me any time that I'd tried it before, I didn't think that it worked when in fact it does - just not consistently for some reason (at least for me).

In any case, anyone replacing CBBE with 3BBB in outfit studio should be putting 3BBB in the same position in the list that CBBE was in (with the anus and vagina meshes at the end) in order to avoid bugs with mods that have alternate versions of outfits where it's just the textures that differ. And I can feel dumb for not figuring out how to use outfit studio properly. :)

11 hours ago, Kalessin42 said:

In any case, anyone replacing CBBE with 3BBB in outfit studio should be putting 3BBB in the same position in the list that CBBE was in (with the anus and vagina meshes at the end) in order to avoid bugs with mods that have alternate versions of outfits where it's just the textures that differ. And I can feel dumb for not figuring out how to use outfit studio properly. :)

What I felt it may cuase problem, your pic show 3D index change. though I have never confirm it, but CBBE special or CBBE default and 3BBB not use same shape count. 

that means, CBBE shape index should be 0 or 1 (there is no separate mesh about anus) . but 3bbb may use 0 ,1, 2 

then if you add cloth shape with reference shape, the max index should change. so clohting shape index = 2 for CBBE

but for 3bbb advanced, it may change as 3 over.

but esp do not know it, when user change armor add on nif, untill re-assgin them. 

So if change index not cause issue, it not problem, but if it actually caused issue, (even though each generated nif discribe path for texture)

when the mod use texture set for each shape (armor add on), with 3d index, (though it may not happen often), I think there is case we need to re-assgin texure set

then up-date 3d index, correctly with CK ,   or edit with TessV edit,, But it is just my assamption.  

1 hour ago, LegendOfJan said:

Would anyone be willing / able to update Bad Dog's digitigrade skeleton so it works with 3BBB ?

Easy to do on your own by following the guide in the FAQ... took me like 10mins to patch 3 skeletons... but i'll do it you can link me to Bad Dog's mod or zip the skeleton and send it.

Hey !

First, thanks for this great mod !

I'm having an issue with the belly... Its jiggles way too much from left to right and top to bottom and tweaking the cpbconfig file doesn't change anything. Even after removing all the belly related lines in the cbpconfig file, the jiggle is still present which is really weird. The only way to remove the jiggle is by deleting "HDT Belly=Belly" from the CBPMasterConfig file but then I think I lose the belly bulge. I checked and nothing is overwriting my cbpconfig. Any idea how I could solve the belly jiggle while keeping the belly bulge?

2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

What I felt it may cuase problem, your pic show 3D index change. though I have never confirm it, but CBBE special or CBBE default and 3BBB not use same shape count. 

that means, CBBE shape index should be 0 or 1 (there is no separate mesh about anus) . but 3bbb may use 0 ,1, 2 

then if you add cloth shape with reference shape, the max index should change. so clohting shape index = 2 for CBBE

but for 3bbb advanced, it may change as 3 over.

but esp do not know it, when user change armor add on nif, untill re-assgin them. 

So if change index not cause issue, it not problem, but if it actually caused issue, (even though each generated nif discribe path for texture)

when the mod use texture set for each shape (armor add on), with 3d index, (though it may not happen often), I think there is case we need to re-assgin texure set

then up-date 3d index, correctly with CK ,   or edit with TessV edit,, But it is just my assamption.  

As long as the esp isn't trying to assign textures to the body itself (and I don't know why it would), the only indices that matter should be the indices of the meshes for the outfit. So, if you have

CBBE

outfit_mesh_a

outfit_mesh_b

outfit_mesh_c

in outfit studio, then the esp would be using indices 1, 2, and 3 to refer to the three outfit pieces in order to assign them textures. So, if you then have

3BBB

outfit_mesh_a

outfit_mesh_b

outfit_mesh_c

3BBB_Anus
3BBB_Vagina

then the indices of the outfit meshes will still be the same, whereas if you have something like

outfit_mesh_a

outfit_mesh_b

outfit_mesh_c

3BBB

3BBB_Anus
3BBB_Vagina

or

3BBB

3BBB_Anus
3BBB_Vagina

outfit_mesh_a

outfit_mesh_b

outfit_mesh_c

or even

3BBB

outfit_mesh_c

outfit_mesh_b

outfit_mesh_a

3BBB_Anus
3BBB_Vagina

they wouldn't be the same and thus the esp would be pointing at the wrong meshes. What's critical is that the outfit meshes be in the exact same places in the list that they were in before you started mucking with the bodyslides. Technically, you could even do something like

3BBB_Vagina

outfit_mesh_a

outfit_mesh_b

outfit_mesh_c

3BBB
3BBB_Vagina

and be fine, since the outfit meshes are still in the same places, though it seems cleaner to place 3BBB in the same place that CBBE was in.

1 hour ago, Kalessin42 said:

As long as the esp isn't trying to assign textures to the body itself (and I don't know why it would), the only indices that matter should be the indices of the meshes for the outfit. 

If 3d index  cause problem for outfit mesh a to c,  same thing should happen about body part mesh, like CBBE,3BBB,Anus, Vagina with texture-set.

because only human think they are different, but esp not check which is body part or out-fit part.   actually they (body part and out fit parts sahpe)  are treated just one of shapes which is assgined  as "Armor add on"  

Can you tell me mod name, which you try to convert then found the issue?  I hope to test by myself, with change shape order in OS project. 

and compare with original esp texture set index.  because I have never seen the issue, for most of out-fit, so if it need to care, I hope which type clothing

may cause issue, (eg it matter when out-fit not come with reference body, or it matter about all clothings which use texture-set )

26 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

If 3d index  cause problem for outfit mesh a to c,  same thing should happen about body part mesh, like CBBE,3BBB,Anus, Vagina with texture-set.

because only human think they are different, but esp not check which is body part or out-fit part.   actually they (body part and out fit parts sahpe)  are treated just one of shapes which is assgined  as "Armor add on"  

Can you tell me mod name, which you try to convert then found the issue?  I hope to test by myself, with change shape order in OS project. 

and compare with original esp texture set index.  because I have never seen the issue, for most of out-fit, so if it need to care, I hope which type clothing

may cause issue, (eg it matter when out-fit not come with reference body, or it matter about all clothings which use texture-set )

Unless the outfit is setting the body textures (which would be highly abnormal), the esp is not going to be setting the body textures as part of an Armor Add-on record. The whole point of the "alternate texture" portions of the Armor Add-on records is to change the textures for the outfit so that it can provide another version of the outfit with different textures without needing an entirely new mesh. Something really bizarre would be going on if an Armor Add-on record did anything to the body itself, and when it points at the body itself, because the indices are wrong, you just end up with the default textures for that outfit.

In any case, if you start converting a lot of outfits, you're bound to find a number of mods with the problem, but one example is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30121. It only has one outfit to bodyslide, but it has 21 different versions of the same outfit, and the CBBE SE bodyslide file has the CBBE mesh at the top. So, if you delete the CBBE mesh and add the 3BBB, 3BBB_Anus, and 3BBB_Vagina meshes to the bottom without re-ordering any of the meshes, you end up with 21 copies of exactly the same outfit (just with different names), because the alternate textures don't get applied for any of them. So, either the mesh needs to be second in the list within the bodyslide nif like it was before it was edited, or the indices in the esp have to be updated.

is another mod which has alternate versions of a number of outfits, and it puts CBBE at the top of the mesh list for a number of them.

I could find more if I went digging through all of my converted outfit mods, but since in most cases, I already went back and redid the conversions so that I didn't have to have an edited esp, figuring out which ones have the problem would currently require examining them individually instead of seeing which ones I replaced the esp for, so putting together a comprehensive list would be time-consuming. That first mod in particular though is a really simple example of the problem.

The mod is great, it works perfectly!

However I have a problem regarding 3BBB Advanced supported apparels.

I recently downloaded an outfit with 3BBB Advanced support. When I put on just the torso I get an ankle seam.

I tried rebuilding everything in bodyslide with same settings but I still get seam:(

Not 100% but I concluded the problem lies in the outfit as it's not compatible with feet mesh? (Wearing full outfit including feet/shoes has no seams)

What causes the seam and how can I fix it?

I've been using 3BBB Advanced v1.02 btw.

Any help is appreciated.878993687_SkyrimSpecialEdition25_02_20208_37_36PM.png.76a56bf94e02c7dc4f55d6335af54ba1.png

4 hours ago, Kalessin42 said:

Unless the outfit is setting the body textures (which would be highly abnormal), the esp is not going to be setting the body textures as part of an Armor Add-on record. The whole point of the "alternate texture" portions of the Armor Add-on records is to change the textures for the outfit so that it can provide another version of the outfit with different textures without needing an entirely new mesh. Something really bizarre would be going on if an Armor Add-on record did anything to the body itself, and when it points at the body itself, because the indices are wrong, you just end up with the default textures for that outfit.

In any case, if you start converting a lot of outfits, you're bound to find a number of mods with the problem, but one example is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30121. It only has one outfit to bodyslide, but it has 21 different versions of the same outfit, and the CBBE SE bodyslide file has the CBBE mesh at the top. So, if you delete the CBBE mesh and add the 3BBB, 3BBB_Anus, and 3BBB_Vagina meshes to the bottom without re-ordering any of the meshes, you end up with 21 copies of exactly the same outfit (just with different names), because the alternate textures don't get applied for any of them. So, either the mesh needs to be second in the list within the bodyslide nif like it was before it was edited, or the indices in the esp have to be updated.

Thanks to take your time. I download and check it how it work. (And I really like such swimming gear,,  ?)

.Why I hope to confirm, It was actually one question which I afraid, but I did not confirm seriously before, when I convert NPC body, which use custom body armor as nude body from CBBE to 3bbb.  

when I made those NPC with LE , most of them use one texure set only..  but I assgined texture set for body and hand nude armor add on to add another one when I hope so.  then to convert those  custom NPC, I usually just swap mesh, which I converted for 3bbb,  it usually show no problem, but I suppose if I add some texture set  for nude body armor add ons,,  to get different skin, I might  see same issue. 

Anyway as for me, most of clothing which I had converted not use texture set (even though I suppose it should be better to use  texture set,

without offering same many nif with different color texture,, as different file name,,)  or it may use only one texture set.    So I hope to see what happen clear with CK then it make me easy to re-create    some clothings which use texture-sets.

1 hour ago, DoggosBone said:

The mod is great, it works perfectly!

However I have a problem regarding 3BBB Advanced supported apparels.

I recently downloaded an outfit with 3BBB Advanced support. When I put on just the torso I get an ankle seam.

I tried rebuilding everything in bodyslide with same settings but I still get seam:(

Not 100% but I concluded the problem lies in the outfit as it's not compatible with feet mesh? (Wearing full outfit including feet/shoes has no seams)

What causes the seam and how can I fix it?

I've been using 3BBB Advanced v1.02 btw.

Any help is appreciated.878993687_SkyrimSpecialEdition25_02_20208_37_36PM.png.76a56bf94e02c7dc4f55d6335af54ba1.png

Bodyslide the outfit using the same preset you used for the body.

2 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

Did you use your preset to build the feet meshes too ? if you have then i don't know why your having this issue.

Ok, I re-saved the preset that I used then used that to rebuild body, armor, feet, hand etc...

The disconnected look is fixed. However there is now a slight colour mismatch with the feet. This only occurs when I equip this one particular torso clothing, every other torso apparels that I have (including ones that support 3BA) doesn't have this and works perfectly.

It is more noticeable in darker areas though.

Sorry if it's hard to see but it really is noticeable when you walk around in game.

448312255_SkyrimSpecialEdition26_02_20202_13_46AM.png.a56ad48c7b021867fdddf10796a66d29.png

2 minutes ago, DoggosBone said:

Ok, I re-saved the preset that I used then used that to rebuild body, armor, feet, hand etc...

The disconnected look is fixed. However there is now a slight colour mismatch with the feet. This only occurs when I equip this one particular torso clothing, every other torso apparels that I have (including ones that support 3BA) doesn't have this and works perfectly.

It is more noticeable in darker areas though.

Sorry if it's hard to see but it really is noticeable when you walk around in game.

448312255_SkyrimSpecialEdition26_02_20202_13_46AM.png.a56ad48c7b021867fdddf10796a66d29.png

That's the glossiness and specular strengh values not being the same. Either tweak those two things in nifskope for the entire body to match the outfit or do the opposite.

Or use this on everything you have, it's much easier if you need to do it for several outfits/bodies.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27861

17 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

Easy to do on your own by following the guide in the FAQ... took me like 10mins to patch 3 skeletons... but i'll do it you can link me to Bad Dog's mod or zip the skeleton and send it.

Thanks for being so forthcoming. I never actually checked this thread before, hence I wasn't aware of the the tutorial.

It's the second-to-last file, the digi patch. 

Much obliged!

On 2/24/2020 at 12:38 AM, PraedythXVI said:

I don't know if it's been asked already but is there a way to remove the yellow glow effect that appears when switching from smp to cbpc and vice versa ? or could you add an option for that or simply remove it please, i'm asking because every time it happens it removes the cum overlays that just appeared in the last stage of a sexlab scene.

Edit: just to be more precise, sometimes it removes them for a few seconds and as soon as the effect ends the cum overlays re-appear and sometimes they don't come back after the glow effect ended.

Acro748 ? :D