14 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Boobs get push on the chest?

If that about flat breasts, it should be XPMSSE version 4.61 or higher, and if it is version 4.65, it will also be required to install CBPC Patch of XPMSSE.

If the CBPC Patch you mentioned is from XPMSSE, I'm not sure about that.

If the CBPC patch means from CBBE 3BBB Advanced, which one did you choose?

I using the cbpc pacth for xpmsse => CTD instant and i totally forget you have make a small pacth but nothing change ! My character stay with these strange boobs ! °° (i using the big fantasy booty body preset) only with 3bbb setup (nude and armor compatible) ! and physics work strangely , i play to many times with smp so cbpc is quite different for me x) Thank for reading ! (i put my bodyslide picture and my chara ig for more clarity @.@)ScreenShot0.png.ef8de146b3f42230a26ae2a186847e9b.png

3bbb.png

38 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

Sorry but i have problem installing this cbp patch with MO2, how is it i have to change the file?

Install xpmsse and overwrite the cbp patch of xpmsse.

16 minutes ago, Carillon said:

I using the cbpc pacth for xpmsse => CTD instant and i totally forget you have make a small pacth but nothing change ! My character stay with these strange boobs ! °° (i using the big fantasy booty body preset) only with 3bbb setup (nude and armor compatible) ! and physics work strangely , i play to many times with smp so cbpc is quite different for me x) Thank for reading ! (i put my bodyslide picture and my chara ig for more clarity @.@)

Looking at the screenshot, this is a problem that comes from not the CBPC patch of skeleton.nif.

XPMSSE version 4.65 + CBPC Patch => CTD ?

Try use XPMSSE version 4.61 (CBPC Patch no install)

can be get from the old files of XPMSSE

or

1.Unselect the "SKELETON Arm Fix" from FNIS and running FNIS Behavior update.
2.Install the latest version of XPMSSE and roll back only the file skeleton.hkx, skeleton_female.hkx, to version 4.60.
Try 1 of 2 ways.

13 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Install xpmsse and overwrite the cbp patch of xpmsse.

Looking at the screenshot, this is a problem that comes from not the CBPC patch of skeleton.nif.

XPMSSE version 4.65 + CBPC Patch => CTD ?

Try use XPMSSE version 4.61 (CBPC Patch no install)

can be get from the old files of XPMSSE

or

1.Unselect the "SKELETON Arm Fix" from FNIS and running FNIS Behavior update.
2.Install the latest version of XPMSSE and roll back only the file skeleton.hkx, skeleton_female.hkx, to version 4.60.
Try 1 of 2 ways.

Omg i m so stupid x) Ok i revert into xpmsse 4.61 and for the moment no problem appear , boobs come back and physics work fine (i don't test animations ect ect but i'll see this later)!  (and yes for me it's impossible to play with the latest skeleton +cbpc pacth ,ctd or more fun get a red exclamation point in place of my PC) I suppose in the future everything come back to the normal ! Ty for the quick reply and srry because the solution of my problem is on you'r FAQ ! PEACE!

20 minutes ago, Cicada3301 said:

dont have any physics when using ECE (vanilla races, tera elin race), but with racemenu its all good (even with tera, but in racemenu no sliders to customize it)

is it something i doing wrong in installation for ECE?

that can the skeleton_female.nif file in ECE is overwritten by the skeleton_female.nif file in XPMSSE.

So the ECE mod should not overwrite XPMSSE.

5 hours ago, Gromilla said:

I studied all the settings, but so far I have not found the settings of the SMP physics for the anus. 

It is known, that those bones must be configured via animations.
BakaFactory have stated, that it should be done this way. If you spread configs for butt...hole ?, one day if will conflict with new animation packs, where those bones will be KINEMATIC, of course you know where it goes.

20 minutes ago, DerpedPerd said:

i'm unable to move the load order of 3BBB downwards

Ok, nmm seems to see espfe format as esl

It is not now, but I will upload the next time that changed from ESPFE to ESP.

And need not move the load order of 3BBB downwards, It'll be okay to do it right away.

18 minutes ago, Shane498 said:

only my game freeze when i'm using the cbbe / 3bbb sliders? other things works fine

What slider?

bodyslide?, racemenu?

4 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

And need not move the load order of 3BBB downwards, It'll be okay to do it right away.

What slider?

bodyslide?, racemenu?

in-game racemenu sliders, cbbe or 3bbb freeze my game

2 hours ago, Acro748 said:

that can the skeleton_female.nif file in ECE is overwritten by the skeleton_female.nif file in XPMSSE.

So the ECE mod should not overwrite XPMSSE.

nothing loaded below xpmse that can overwrite skeleton,  even if i try to delete skeleton files from ECE nothing happens. 

(btw link to xpmsse in description leads to cbbe 3bbb)

55 minutes ago, Shane498 said:

nono without 3bbb works fine, i tried to disable racemenumorphs cbbe, and keep only 3bbb but it also freeze. only when i move one of those sliders

hmm...

char 3BBB Body + Racemenu + Morph(CBBE+3BBB) = no problem

char CBBE Body + Racemenu + Morph(CBBE+3BBB) = slider not work

There wasn't CTD in my modpack. but I thought maybe it was because Body was not 3BBB.

20 minutes ago, Cicada3301 said:

nothing loaded below xpmse that can overwrite skeleton,  even if i try to delete skeleton files from ECE nothing happens. 

(btw link to xpmsse in description leads to cbbe 3bbb)

really? I don't think there's any other cause, that's weird. :/

I can't see  "SE 3BBB Amazing" in Bodyslide.  (I was looking here but no one has mentioned this, so it is obviously something I an doing wrong.)

With "CBBE 3BBB" at Nexus, I see all three when I select the group "CBBE Bodies" and I select "SE 3BBB Fantasy" under "Outfit/Body" and it works great with my 'Preset."

But when I install this the exact same way (with Vortex) I don't see "SE 3BBB Amazing"!

Any Ideas?

2 hours ago, Acro748 said:

that's the thing, i don't see any changes when i've already installed it

1 hour ago, charley02 said:

I can't see  "SE 3BBB Amazing" in Bodyslide.  (I was looking here but no one has mentioned this, so it is obviously something I an doing wrong.)

With "CBBE 3BBB" at Nexus, I see all three when I select the group "CBBE Bodies" and I select "SE 3BBB Fantasy" under "Outfit/Body" and it works great with my 'Preset."

But when I install this the exact same way (with Vortex) I don't see "SE 3BBB Amazing"!

Any Ideas?

wacth if esp is active and wacth if the files go in the correct folder ( you use vortex  so sometimes folders don't go in the right place! i get this problem but not for this mod!) i hope that help you!

4 hours ago, Deamoa said:

It's in the "unassigned" category Charley, not in the "body" one where I expected to find it.

Deamoa: Thank You!!  

Acro748: Should the folder under BodySlide be "SliderGroups" not "SliderCategories" (Is that why "SE 3BBB Fantasy" is under "Unassigned"?)

CBBE 3BBB Advanced\3BBB\00 Base\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderCategories\3BBB.xml

(In the correctly working one in "CBBE 3BBB" at Nexus, the path is this:

CBBE 3BBB-30174-1-13-1574378776\3BBB\00 Base\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\SE 3BBB.xml

3 hours ago, Carillon said:

wacth if esp is active and wacth if the files go in the correct folder ( you use vortex  so sometimes folders don't go in the right place! i get this problem but not for this mod!) i hope that help you!

Carillon, thanks for the reply but Deamoa actually figured it out:  it is under "Unassigned" instead of a separate group...