7 hours ago, DerpedPerd said:

i'm unable to move the load order of 3BBB downwards

Untitled.png.d000149dfc837fc47ea87f7a48e15146.png

Instead of trying to use those arrows. Try export your load order either to the clipboard or a txt file (open with notepad), then cut and paste the plugins to the position you want them in. Then import the load order from clipboard or txt file (whichever method you used to export it). This is especially useful when trying to shift many plugins at once. I find NMM takes an annoying amount of time to do so itself.

nmmcapture.PNG

I don't suppose anyone would do me the honor of writing a step by step easy im an idiot guide on how to get all this working, because no matter how much fiddling around i do in mo2 this is just beyond me. Would be much appreciated, also, things like required in the above description have 2 different requirements linking to the same thing, simple things like this baffle me.

13 hours ago, hklyh05 said:

Great mod!

For anyone wondering, SMP is outdated for the latest edition of SKSE

Also can you give body slide preset for your character?

My body preset will be upload with TeraElin2 follower mod.

Or can use it in the TeraEllin2 follower (Libitina)mod release in naver

8 hours ago, charley02 said:

Acro748: Should the folder under BodySlide be "SliderGroups" not "SliderCategories" (Is that why "SE 3BBB Fantasy" is under "Unassigned"?)

CBBE 3BBB Advanced\3BBB\00 Base\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderCategories\3BBB.xml

(In the correctly working one in "CBBE 3BBB" at Nexus, the path is this:

CBBE 3BBB-30174-1-13-1574378776\3BBB\00 Base\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\SE 3BBB.xml

The 3BBB.xml file in the slidercategory is a category file for slides not found in the CBBE SE (Pussy sliders)

I'll include a slidergroup in the next version.

13 hours ago, Cicada3301 said:

well, after over9k movements in load order i figured it out, CBPC load order is relevant, it must be right (or near, but) above cbbe 3bbb advanced mod. Now my elin bouncing everythere.

i wonder if i can replicate character from gifs now

Hmm... So why did it go well in Racemenu?

13 hours ago, CountShaun said:

This looks great! I do, however, lose upto 7 fps in certain areas (in the same areas I maintain 60fps with cbbe 3bbb). Not sure if that is just me or if anyone else experiences the same? 

Please tell me more about it

Is it SMP mode? Is it CBPC mode?

And let me know the options you chose for installation.

7 hours ago, Camila said:

Thank you so much for this!! The physics are amazing and the new mesh parts are much better than vanilla cbbe special.

Now this is quite the achievement for skyrim modding, I tell you that!

Labia mesh of CBBE Special Body is really... weird :/

Breast collision does not seem to work (for example no movement when boobfucking). With 3BBB on Nexus it had worked before.

- CBBE 3BBB Advanced and I had everything overwritten with it.
- Ccup option
- Full SMP option

- European XML Patch

- Spell on my Character activated

- Clothes off
- SAM Light / SAM High Poly Conversion / HDT BBB Bounce for Sam / SavrenX Schlong for SAM Light
- Bodyslide: Body: SE 3BBB Body Amazing / Preset: Alluring Curves v2 - Nude
  - Build Body and build all 5 "3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object …"

Did I miss anything or does it require a patch to work with SAM?

34 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Please tell me more about it

Is it SMP mode? Is it CBPC mode?

And let me know the options you chose for installation.

It seems to be in both SMP mode and CBPC mode. I even wore armour that has no physics and the performance is the same. In terms of the options, I tested all  with the same results. 

4 hours ago, CountShaun said:

It seems to be in both SMP mode and CBPC mode. I even wore armour that has no physics and the performance is the same. In terms of the options, I tested all  with the same results. 

nothing different from CBBE 3BBB(nexus) other than SMP mode...

4 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

Breast collision does not seem to work (for example no movement when boobfucking). With 3BBB on Nexus it had worked before.

- CBBE 3BBB Advanced and I had everything overwritten with it.
- Ccup option
- Full SMP option

- European XML Patch

- Spell on my Character activated

- Clothes off
- SAM Light / SAM High Poly Conversion / HDT BBB Bounce for Sam / SavrenX Schlong for SAM Light
- Bodyslide: Body: SE 3BBB Body Amazing / Preset: Alluring Curves v2 - Nude
  - Build Body and build all 5 "3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON Object …"

Did I miss anything or does it require a patch to work with SAM?

Have you ever download the European patch here?

CBBE 3BBB(Nexus) and Advanced use different xmls.

If downloaded here, please let me know which option chose.

2 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

nothing different from CBBE 3BBB(nexus) other than SMP mode...

I installed both 3BBB (nexus) and advanced to test both the bodies. In Riften (looking at the market) with Advanced I was getting about 45 fps. So I switched over to 3bbb(nexus) and was still getting 45fps. It was only when I uninstalled 3bbb Advanced and left only 3bbb(nexus) installed that I got 57 fps looking at Riften Market. Installing Just Advanced on its own gives me 45fps still. 

20 minutes ago, CountShaun said:

I installed both 3BBB (nexus) and advanced to test both the bodies. In Riften (looking at the market) with Advanced I was getting about 45 fps. So I switched over to 3bbb(nexus) and was still getting 45fps. It was only when I uninstalled 3bbb Advanced and left only 3bbb(nexus) installed that I got 57 fps looking at Riften Market. Installing Just Advanced on its own gives me 45fps still. 

Have selected the creature SOS patch or are there racenamepatch.esp or RMmorphslider.esp?

If selected the Creature SOS patch, which one did you select?

24 minutes ago, CountShaun said:

I only selected the RMmorphslider.esp

OK, thanks

So, please can you turn off RMmorphslider.esp and test it?

edit - After removing RMmorph.esp, there is a frame difference of about 1~2. This may be a error range, but more info is needed.

18 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

OK, thanks

So, please can you turn off RMmorphslider.esp and test it?

edit - After removing RMmorph.esp, there is a frame difference of about 1~2. This may be a margin of error, but more info is needed.

unfortunately the fps is the same as with it on. 

14 minutes ago, CountShaun said:

No, I could try it see if it help.

ok, Thanks for all your info. 

I tried test in Riften and another two places about that issues. However, the difference in frames has always been within the error range.

There is no that issue with my mod pack., The difference in the frame is always only a error range of 1~2

that issue is likely to need other people's info

2 hours ago, Acro748 said:

hmm... have ever put Advanced in the CBBE 3BBB(Nexus) position?

Okay, the only thing I installed from advanced was the meshes, textures and the bodyslide files. using the physic files from CBBE 3BBB(nexus) my framerate has become stable again. The downside is the vagina physics do not work.

EDIT: I fixed my fps problem by installing CBBE 3BBB(nexus) after Advanced; then rebuilt the body and smp body. I got the vagina physics working by moving over the smp base  and cbpc base files from advanced into my data folder. It seems like the cbpc and the smp files from advanced were the problem in my case. 

Anyway thanks for all your help. 

I have a few questions, if anyone knows the answers.

1 - I am using a CBBE racemenu preset as a character - the Catherine White preset (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21668), but the body I chose is slim or curvy (I don't remember) and am using CBPC. Will this mod give me any physics benefits beyond what I already have?

2 - My body tastes are different from the large breasted woman in the OP's example - will this mod change my racemenu preset to that, or can I keep my current body shape?

3 - It's been a while - does anyone know how to doublecheck what body type I initially chose for my CBBE character?

Thanks alot!

I am using 3BBBA without HDT, so just CBPC only. 

But I have 2 questions.

In bodyslide I do the following:

Outfit/Body: SE 3BBB Body Amazing

Preset: CBBE Curvy

Check Build Morphs

Batch Build

Uncheck: CBBE Body, CBBE Body Physics, CBBE NeverNude, CBBE Nevernude Physics, CBBE Underwear, CBBE Underwear Physics and everything else checked - e.g. CBBE Body Special, CBBE Hands, SE 3BBB Body Amazing and Devious Devices stuff, outfits and more.

1st question: When click on build, what should I choose as OUTPUT SET? CBBE Body Special or SE 3BBB Body Amazing? And are my steps in bodyslide correct?

2nd question: How can I get a good collision for Schlong and Vagina? At the moment the vagina opens when have a collision but when the schlong has a bigger size (width) some parts of the schlong just ... dont know how to describe.. hit the outer part of the vagina.

FYI: Because HDT Framework doesnt work with the current SKSE version I just use CBPC. 

So things are working fine but I want a much better and more realistic collision result. Hope someone can help me. Would appreciate it!

Best regards

My character’s breasts go into frenzy mode when equipping CBBE smp body armor (bodyslide batch built based on 3BBB amazing armor and smp physics toggled ingame). I think it might just be an issue on my end, but could anyone tell me what  might have caused it? I installed Ccup preset with Smp Cbpc heavy physics option (cbpc only for belly and vg). Thanks!

3 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Have you ever download the European patch here?

CBBE 3BBB(Nexus) and Advanced use different xmls.

If downloaded here, please let me know which option chose.

Yes, I loaded it here. The same settings "Ccup" and "Full SMP".

Now I uninstalled the European Patch and it works. Apparently I didn't need it at all.

1 hour ago, mattardo said:

I have a few questions, if anyone knows the answers.

1 - I am using a CBBE racemenu preset as a character - the Catherine White preset (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21668), but the body I chose is slim or curvy (I don't remember) and am using CBPC. Will this mod give me any physics benefits beyond what I already have?

2 - My body tastes are different from the large breasted woman in the OP's example - will this mod change my racemenu preset to that, or can I keep my current body shape?

3 - It's been a while - does anyone know how to doublecheck what body type I initially chose for my CBBE character?

Thanks alot!

1.Read the description.

It softer breasts and a variety of physics such as thighs, calves, belly.

2.If you know how to use a bodyslide, your body shape will be keep.

1 hour ago, Sims4Fanboy44 said:

I am using 3BBBA without HDT, so just CBPC only. 

But I have 2 questions.

In bodyslide I do the following:

Outfit/Body: SE 3BBB Body Amazing

Preset: CBBE Curvy

Check Build Morphs

Batch Build

Uncheck: CBBE Body, CBBE Body Physics, CBBE NeverNude, CBBE Nevernude Physics, CBBE Underwear, CBBE Underwear Physics and everything else checked - e.g. CBBE Body Special, CBBE Hands, SE 3BBB Body Amazing and Devious Devices stuff, outfits and more.

1st question: When click on build, what should I choose as OUTPUT SET? CBBE Body Special or SE 3BBB Body Amazing? And are my steps in bodyslide correct?

2nd question: How can I get a good collision for Schlong and Vagina? At the moment the vagina opens when have a collision but when the schlong has a bigger size (width) some parts of the schlong just ... dont know how to describe.. hit the outer part of the vagina.

FYI: Because HDT Framework doesnt work with the current SKSE version I just use CBPC. 

So things are working fine but I want a much better and more realistic collision result. Hope someone can help me. Would appreciate it!

Best regards

1.Choose Amazing

2.CBPC manages vagina separately, making it impossible to modify physics.

There is a way to bypass this, but unlikely success, it's better not to expect.

I hope that the CBPC v2 of shizof will be completed quickly.

1 hour ago, pikarooh said:

Is anus supposed to have physics or it it just for.... errr looks?

Originally there was anus physics, but it cannot be include because it will be used for animation in XPMSSE.

(edit) Animation using anus will be made, then use the sexlab anus animation, then can use anus.

And there is a cbp file with anus physics(?) at skyrim 1.5.80

Because it works the same as the vagina of the cbpc, anus is also opened when the vagina is opened.

cbp.dll

43 minutes ago, FredOof said:

My character’s breasts go into frenzy mode when equipping CBBE smp body armor (bodyslide batch built based on 3BBB amazing armor and smp physics toggled ingame). I think it might just be an issue on my end, but could anyone tell me what  might have caused it? I installed Ccup preset with Smp Cbpc heavy physics option (cbpc only for belly and vg). Thanks!

Can you tell me the name of the outfit?

29 minutes ago, GerdWagner said:

Yes, I loaded it here. The same settings "Ccup" and "Full SMP".

Now I uninstalled the European Patch and it works. Apparently I didn't need it at all.

that file only uses European OS with comma issue

You've solved it nice