On 1/27/2021 at 3:00 PM, Ulfberto said:

Well, One Patch is quite outdated so you wouldnt be able to use even without UAP.

When it comes to patch it really depends on what you wanna do. In UAP for example theres a lot of things involved:image.png.525b37a63c27a09a9e5ad18963a38115.png

But if you are interested in trying something on your own, first you'll need a reliable text editor like notepad++ (or VSCode which can be a lot more difficult to use for beginners but a lot more helpful) and follow the AAF XML Reference Index documentation https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/wiki/XML Reference Index

Basically an animation is composed of positionData and animationData. All the other things are addons to give the animations extra features like animationGroupData to make the animations staged and positionTreeData to give the positionTree widget for a set of animations. So the first step is to learn how animationData and positionData works, then you can just go to the modules.

I actually got the One Patch to Rule them all to work with UAP not sure if the load order is correct but all my animations in the load order now appear in AAF never even got them all back when just using the One Patch before UAP. Other problems have come up now though Buffout won't load error 126 can see a lot of others trying to fix this so waiting for a reply on that. Some crashes when flipping through the pipboy and mcm and lower fps buffout will help to stabilize this when I get it working besides its only at the begining of new games when too many scripts are running or on old broken saves.

2 hours ago, mexicanget2kill said:

Ya, I've done all that, Must be cause Looksmenu, and AAF are updated but not Leito Plus... So yeah I guess we are gonna have to wait. I must ask tho. Why dont you include strapon support just like creature support in the UAP? I mean strapon animations F-F should be more popular than lets say, molerats penises animation lol. but ya thanks for your quick response, as usual.

Pace

Well because its just a lot for me alone to work. Currently im having to add support for both male and female myself... if i add FF to the todo, it will take a lot more time to do everything. Plus FF its not of my interest.

If a contributor shows up to take responsability over that part tho, ill provide the files with no issues.

27 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

I actually got the One Patch to Rule them all to work with UAP not sure if the load order is correct but all my animations in the load order now appear in AAF never even got them all back when just using the One Patch before UAP. Other problems have come up now though Buffout won't load error 126 can see a lot of others trying to fix this so waiting for a reply on that. Some crashes when flipping through the pipboy and mcm and lower fps buffout will help to stabilize this when I get it working besides its only at the begining of new games when too many scripts are running or on old broken saves.

did you make sure you got buffout 4 installed correctly?
You can try following this to make sure

Buffout4 installation

Requirements:

- xSE PluginPreloader F4 (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33946)

- Buffout4 - Address Library for F4SE Plugins (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47327)

- TBB (on the Buffout4 download page)

incompatibilities:

- Achievement enablers (build into Buffout4)

installation: install the PreLoader manually into Fallout 4's main folder and change its loading mechanic by editing xSE PluginPreloader.xml and then changing the value of LoadMethod to OnThreadAttach (mostly for MO2 users).

install TBB manually into Fallout 4's main folder. install Buffout4 and the Address Library via mod manager.

Dependencies: if this still doesn't help, then you need to install/repair the MS VC++ runtimes in 32bit[x86] AND 64bit[x64] (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads) and in this order.

3 hours ago, Ulfberto said:

Well because its just a lot for me alone to work. Currently im having to add support for both male and female myself... if i add FF to the todo, it will take a lot more time to do everything. Plus FF its not of my interest.

If a contributor shows up to take responsability over that part tho, ill provide the files with no issues.

did you make sure you got buffout 4 installed correctly?
You can try following this to make sure

Buffout4 installation

Requirements:

- xSE PluginPreloader F4 (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33946)

- Buffout4 - Address Library for F4SE Plugins (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47327)

- TBB (on the Buffout4 download page)

incompatibilities:

- Achievement enablers (build into Buffout4)

installation: install the PreLoader manually into Fallout 4's main folder and change its loading mechanic by editing xSE PluginPreloader.xml and then changing the value of LoadMethod to OnThreadAttach (mostly for MO2 users).

install TBB manually into Fallout 4's main folder. install Buffout4 and the Address Library via mod manager.

Dependencies: if this still doesn't help, then you need to install/repair the MS VC++ runtimes in 32bit[x86] AND 64bit[x64] (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads) and in this order.

It was a bitch and a half had a hard time getting that working without files crashing when I load them or start a new game pretty sure its working correctly. Now however the animations show in AAF but are not all working in violate so have some more work to do to figure that part out. Assuming it may just need updating I asked on that page if anyone had had that issue before.

52 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

It was a bitch and a half had a hard time getting that working without files crashing when I load them or start a new game pretty sure its working correctly. Now however the animations show in AAF but are not all working in violate so have some more work to do to figure that part out. Assuming it may just need updating I asked on that page if anyone had had that issue before.

The problem is I want to use old animations supported by The One Patch and new animations supported by UAP. As much as I’ve tried it is IMPOSSIBLE to use both patches at the same time. Only solution is to patch in the old animations into UAP which I don’t know how to do or ask the makers of UAP to do it. But since they’re old animations and poses they probably wouldn’t bother. Is it possible to do myself or is it way too complex to explain how? 

4 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

The problem is I want to use old animations supported by The One Patch and new animations supported by UAP. As much as I’ve tried it is IMPOSSIBLE to use both patches at the same time. Only solution is to patch in the old animations into UAP which I don’t know how to do or ask the makers of UAP to do it. But since they’re old animations and poses they probably wouldn’t bother. Is it possible to do myself or is it way too complex to explain how? 

youd have to get familiar with AAF first. Theres a lot involved.

I can help you answer some questions, but i cant explain the wholr thing cus its already documented in AAF bitbucket xml reference index.

2 hours ago, mexicanget2kill said:

Hi, Its me again, I was wondering if you have any idea where I can find a solution for the super mutant freeze problem. Have soomeone figure it out? Both solutions in loverslab seem to do nothing.

The latest UAP version already comes with a freeze fix for supermutants. Make sure to have the freeze fix plugin active in your load order

4 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

I'll think about it not really sure I have what it takes to master the inner workings of AAF and basically make a mod of my own. What about you what are your plans for UAP going forward do you plan to add old anims or poses?

I'll think about it not really sure I have what it takes to master AAF and its coding but I would like to. Gonna take a hiatus from Fallout 4 for awhile been banging my head on fixing this for days. What about you what are your plans for UAP going forward is it just one of you making it?

29 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

I'll think about it not really sure I have what it takes to master AAF and its coding but I would like to. Gonna take a hiatus from Fallout 4 for awhile been banging my head on fixing this for days. What about you what are your plans for UAP going forward is it just one of you making it?

Im currently porting the new systems to all animation packs for both MM and FM. Theres another contributor working on the new systems for FM Savage Cabbage for the time being. The next animation pack will be mutated lust and then gray user creature pack.

Once im done porting to all animation packs, ill jump to other projects i had planned like some new outfit ports for Atomic Muscle. Then ill get back adding some other stuff to UAP at some point.

4 hours ago, starkiller26 said:

baseid 

feral dog: 0003D628

raider dog: 001AF06C

I tried them with both male and female here and it worked just fine.

feral dog: 0003D628 Video

Spoiler

raider dog: 001AF06C Video

Spoiler

The only thing that might be wrong in your setup is that you are missing Halstrom Themes or theses dogs of yours are coming from a different mod (altering their race to a custom one or something), cus as you can see, they are coming from Fallout4.esm for me. 

Other than that, i cant think on anything else, i'd need more information to go anywhere.

On 2/1/2021 at 2:44 PM, Ulfberto said:

hello @darkskull, are you trying to download with a download manager? Have you tried downloading with different browser?

Hi, thanks for the reply.  i've tried downloading using both chrome and opera browsers. but i do not have a download manager. all other downloads seem to work fine.

Hello

I come here to ask for some help because I am having trouble with your patch

first of all I want to tell you that I install your patch last and therefore it overwrites everything (I use NMM 0.72.3) then I install the violate type mods etc ...

here are my problems (see pictures)

1698716177_Capturedcran(7).thumb.png.07bef01b5ef7a7986f47ad307163ee65.png771084514_Capturedcran(3).thumb.png.638471d0a799d502a99ba5343deefaa6.png57455150_Capturedcran(4).thumb.png.b0a239b89b109138716e7345f5a5f4d0.png735247103_Capturedcran(6).thumb.png.866f33341eec6f2282491d39c1829430.png

I would be grateful if you had any solution and / or advice

thank you in advance

cordially

9 hours ago, darkskull said:

Hi, thanks for the reply.  i've tried downloading using both chrome and opera browsers. but i do not have a download manager. all other downloads seem to work fine.

What happens when you try to install the archive? how do you know its corrupted?

7 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello

I come here to ask for some help because I am having trouble with your patch

first of all I want to tell you that I install your patch last and therefore it overwrites everything (I use NMM 0.72.3) then I install the violate type mods etc ...

here are my problems (see pictures)

I would be grateful if you had any solution and / or advice

thank you in advance

cordially

All those issues are harmless no need to bother with them. Other than that, i suggest to switch to Vortex or MO2, because troubleshooting for NMM can get to the point of being impossible (i talk for self experience).

1 hour ago, Ulfberto said:

All those issues are harmless no need to bother with them. Other than that, i suggest to switch to Vortex or MO2, because troubleshooting for NMM can get to the point of being impossible (i talk for self experience).

OK thanks for the reply

and for 034 error is there a solution ?

I also asked the question to ego on the violate thread in case

6 hours ago, Ulfberto said:

well idk whats saying there cus its in french

TY for answer and sorry for french

AAF Error : [034} failed to start scene'FMMMF'because there are no animations'FEMALE HUMAN+MALE HUMAN+MALE HUMAN+MALE HUMAN+FEMALE HUMAN'.Filters :include Tags (AGRESSIVE,ROUGH),excludeTags(SPANKING,JACKOFF,POSE,UTILITY,TEASE,FOREPLAY,FINISH,GAGGED), combinedTags(NONE). Install an animation pack with this type of animation.

Could you place it on Mega for download?  We, who are limited to slow internet, can not get entire large files from github.  Apparently, from what I've heard, it times out.  I've tried three times now to download the file.  The first time the file was 171mb.  The second time it was 179mb.  The third time it was 193mb. 

I played Skyrim for years with issues with either SD or Devious devices.  Then I read that github times out.  It appears we get a complete file,  but it lies.

3 hours ago, darkskull said:

the download ends prematurely (not always at the same time) and when i open the rar file it gives me an error: "unexpected end of archive"

3 hours ago, cailic said:

Could you place it on Mega for download?  We, who are limited to slow internet, can not get entire large files from github.  Apparently, from what I've heard, it times out.  I've tried three times now to download the file.  The first time the file was 171mb.  The second time it was 179mb.  The third time it was 193mb. 

I played Skyrim for years with issues with either SD or Devious devices.  Then I read that github times out.  It appears we get a complete file,  but it lies.

Uploaded to Loverslab's download section

53 minutes ago, Xaeis said:

I installed this the way you usually should and now AAF is giving me either a MORPHSET_ID missing error or ANIMATION_ID missing error. Everything was working before I installed this patch, then it just went to shite

Have you followed this guide already?