(TOPIC CHANGED FROM:  I need a skinned body Texture)

THE DAEDRA LORDS MASTER FILE:  100%   Required for all Daedra Lords

Here, you will acquire the Master File:  DaedraLords.zip

Time began.  It began when the divine beings known as the Aedra sacrificed part of themselves to create the world of Mundus, gave part of thier power to become part of the world of Nirn.   But there were divine beings  that took no part in this, that had no interest in weakening themselves, that had no interest in the creation of the mortals or the mortal realm. The elves know them, and gave them the name of 'Daedra' which translates to 'Not our Ancestors'.

The main file,  DaedraLords.esm is the master file  for all Daedra Lords being made. It delves into their  immunities and resistances  to other mods that may be loaded.  It does this by testing and loading up to eight different mods and mod content and constantly runs a script that tests for their existence.

AZURA:  25%    Pics Shown:  Suggested design art

According to Fejeena, she's one horny babe...

"Azura (Goddess of Dusk and Dawn): Azura was the god-ancestor that taught the Chimer the mysteries needed to be different than the Altmer. Some of her more conventional teachings are sometimes attributed to Boethiah. In the stories, Azura is often more a communal cosmic force for the race as a whole than an ancestor or a god. Also known as the Anticipation of Sotha Sil. In Elsweyr, Azurah is nearly a wholly separate entity, yet she is still tied into the origins of Khajiiti out of Altmeri stock." - Varieties of Faith in the Empire

Azura is the god-ancestor that taught the Chimer how to be different from the Altmer, though some of her more conventional teachings are sometimes attributed to Boethia.  As she's been referred to as the god-ancestor, many perceive her having Dunmerish traits such as her darkened skin and elvish red eyes. Not only is she considered one of the three good Daedra by the Dunmer, but held in high reverence by the Khajiit for their creation. according to "Words of Clan Mother Ahnissi to her Favored Daughter" Yet being good, she had once been known to ally herself with Molag Bal.  Still, she is a bitter enemy of Nocturnal.

Although she is never overtly deceitful, the way Azura always gets what she desires in the end.  Her followers acknowledge that she is "cruel but wise", perhaps a little bit of that rubbing off from Molag Bal.  And according to lore in the Illiac Bay, Azura bewitches some of her followers to become her "lovers" and "virtual slaves".

I did mention that Fejeena said she's one horny babe, right?

PICS:

Basic appearance.... general fan-art. 

Azura.png.7417991bb9c897598404dc694e2f38cb.png

ARTIFACTS:

Not every artifact of Azura's is within Oblivion.  But some are.  The most prominent being Azura's Star.  So there is no chance that this will be on her person.

Moon-and-Star

A Dwarven ring of Chimer hero Nerevar.  The ring lent Nerevar supernatural powers of persuasion and indisputable proof of identity, since any other who tried to wear it would be killed instantly.... so it BEST NOT TO BE WORN!

Ring of Azura

This was bestowed to the Nevearine (During Morrowind) upon killing Dagoth Ur.  Little is known about this artifact outside this even

Moonlight Blade

Hey, is this a weapon?  Why yes!  It is a crescent moon-shaped blade. And according to Khajiti legends, she personally gifted the 'Order of the Hidden Moon' this blade to guide, protect and redeem their people's souls, both pure and impure.  On its own the blade was a deadly weapon. But if one was wise in the secrets of the Order, it could cut through liminal barriers between the worlds themselves.

BOETHIA:  0%

Insert Description here

CLAVICUS VILE:  0%    Pics Shown:  Suggested design art

Insert Description here

HAH!  It might be easier to work on his pal, Barbas.

Basis for visual appearance:  Official Art from the Elder Scrolls Card Game

1623508592_BarbasOfficial.png.084f10429c6485e9d9b7622e55ce5499.png

HERMAEUS MORA:  0%    Pics Shown:  Suggested design art

Seriously?  Oh, we are so screwed.

Basis for visual appearance:  Official rendering from Skyrim

Hermaeus.jpg.de7b900eeebd3b8c073b1811bf652fb3.jpg

HIRCINE:  0%    Pics Shown:  Suggested design art

Looks like some Nord or such wearing a Deer Head.  Doesn't sound like TOO much work, if one can find a loin cloth and dear head mask???

Basis for visual appearance:  Official Art from the Elder Scrolls Card Game

hircine.png.bc95b0559b8900b04b2f4c74e5ba3118.png

JYGGALAG:  0%

Okay, who came up with this guy's spelling?  Just call him Jiggly Puff

MALACATH:  0%    Pics Shown:  Suggested design art

Insert Description here

Basis for visual appearance:  Official work from Elder Scrolls Online:

Malacath.png.da89b1c3ea82c04903e4706bf0aff403.png    He does scream 'ORC; right?  Just not green.

MEHRUNES DAGON:  0%

If I am suicidal???

MEPHALA:  99%    Pics Shown:  Suggested design art

Here is the current mod of the Webspinner:  

DaedraLords - Mephala.zip

Mephala(Androgyne): Mephala is the Webspinner, or the Spider God. In Morrowind, he/she was the ancestor  that taught the Chimer  the skills  they would need to evade their enemies  or to kill them with secret murder.  Enemies were numerous in those days  since the Chimer were a small faction.  He/she,  along with Boethiah,  organized the  clan systems  that eventually  became the basis  for the Great Houses.  He/she founded the Morag Tong.  Also called  the Anticipation of Vivec. - Varieties of Faith in the Empire

Mephala is considered  one of the strange Daedric Princes,  in this instance by having both  male and  female genitalia  (hermaphroditic),  and both sides  are grossly exaggerated in the idols, drawings, and carvings that depict it.  For this reason, this system uses an enforced body-mesh system that gives Mephala a form that has both male and female genitalia.

PICS:

Basis for visual appearance:

1775432230_Official-ART-Mephala.jpg.c6936809a18112116d1e940b7aa662c4.jpg

Current Mod Appearance:
        1 Close-up Dialog

2 Naked (female gender set)

3 Clothed (female gender set)

4 Naked (male gender set)

794434155_MephalaOblivion.jpg.4bc4c9f80d1d104077d342890e717ece.jpg

MERIDIA:  0%    Pics Shown:  Suggested design art

Insert Description here

1414629838_MerediaESO.jpg.89a90b6b9b72778c992914e6e32943d1.jpg.65fffd6605bb603063aa50ad45968211.jpg    The golden glow of the Aedra .....

MOLAG BAL:  20%    Pics Shown:  Suggested design art

Insert Description here

Basis for visual appearance:  Is this fan-art work?  Either way... it matches stuff gleaned in either Skyrim or ESO

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd_net.jpg.4937a61ea8aa69d23139af14b526600c.jpg.aa0520e6bcaee45986bd2aec234d8b40.jpg

NAMIRA:  0%    Pics Shown:  Suggested design art

Insert Description here

Namira.jpg.16464c253644a9e109e058a602f82ce4.jpg   So she's not FULLY corporeal here... Sure loves purple, doesn't she?

NOCTURNAL:  0%    Pics Shown:  Suggested design art

I'm thinking about Feneeja's SDDDD race.  Looks hot!

Basis for visual appearance:  Artwork from an Official Elder Scrolls Card Game.

Nocturnal.png.983e7d384e2b33db88e42b3ec5a95c81.png

PERYITE:  0%

Yeah... can't get a decent dragon mod yet!

SANGUINE:  0%    Pics Shown:  Suggested design art

Insert Description here

Basis for visual appearance:  Official rendering from Skyrim

246488510_SanguineSR.png.b68a505d7bfa974d40a03a9f71058a4b.png  Wow, cheery fella, isn't he.  Darth Maul's cousin or something?

SHEOGORATH:  0%

Talking... the OTHER half per-say

VAERMINA:  0%

Insert Description here

For Molag Bal, there is need for a texture of a 'skinned' NPC.  I'm not talking about making a zombie.  I am talking 100% skin-less, all the anatomical muscles showing, for the chest, legs, arms, neck muscles,, everything on the bods for both male and female forms... if any exist. 

Technically, it's not the FINAL product, but a stepping-stone to the final project, evil looking as he (or she) may be.

Not exactly what I was going for.  More along the lines of seeing this:

depositphotos_14814413-stock-photo-anato[/img]

The more explicit and detailed in muscle texture... the better.

And yes, even a feminine version.    (Oh, and for ROBERTS male and HGEC Female)

Tone and hue adjusts I have no problem with.  At least I have a good eye for color. :D

This is for ... a very specific 'LORE-BASED' ... entity.  (and I hope it works out if I do get this)

20 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

No

the race i suggested had pretty much all that, ligaments and all that, just needs better normal maps, which id help with

....if the normal maps i make weren't so resistant to being mat, being more affected by magic shades and hates being compressed... which, I've made due...

i'll try to get some pictures up, but uploading is being mean, but the alterations i made mainly consists of replacing the fat with muscles in the breasts for females, even if unrealistic.... no because unrealistic, as well as a slight unnatural pinkishness

EUwR6nr.png

Okay... ya got me interested.  I should point out that I don't intend the skin tone (or whatever) to be bloody red in appearance but more like an ugly slate black.  Reason?  Well.... kinda like a side project...  So you'll now know...

Sheogorath is already in Oblivion.  Crazy two different eyes.  Great job.

Prospectives I'm thinking about as an individual (or bundle set) of Daedra Lords for anyone's usage.  Each an individual RACE of their own, just like Sheogorath:

• Asura.    Appearance?  Straight-up Beautiful Dunmer with the face of an angel  Well, apart from the ears and fore-brow.  Eyes?  Traditional Dunmer Red.

• Malacath   Appearance?  Dude, the guy screams "ORC' to me.  But something different about the skin color....  What do you think?  Eyes?  Dunno....

• Mephala   Appearance?  Apart from Dunmer-ish... ever read the lore?  Daedra can 'choose' whatever gender they want.  Mephala chooses to physically go both ways at the same time!  Femboy mod in use here???  Eyes?...  Thinking similar to a Khajiit's with the pupils as they seem to like her ring.

• Clavicus Vile   Appearance?  Goat-legged Altmer with horns.  Your basic Satyr moron.  Eyes?  Silvered with no blood red... like Cyrodiil Vampires (lore says he changed vampires in Cyrodiil, so they have HIS eyes)

• Molag Bal  Appearance?  Evil as sin. Pics from Skyrim (or ESO?)  shows muscles rippling under skin so badly, he may NOT HAVE skin... all blackish!  Eyes?  Gotta go with PURE-BLOOD vamps like Serana (she's hot).  Talking more red than a dunmer's

• Hermaeus Mora.  Appearance?  O_O  Fuck it.  I'm not Stephen Speilberg.  I'll need some parts of the Furo Trap I think

• Vaermina.  Appearance?  Well, that's mixed.  Some say young and beautiful, others an old crone.  I'm leaning towards the former.

17 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Prospectives I'm thinking about as an individual (or bundle set) of Daedra Lords for anyone's usage.  Each an individual RACE of their own, just like Sheogorath:

• Malacath   Appearance?  Dude, the guy screams "ORC' to me.  But something different about the skin color....  What do you think?  Eyes?  Dunno....

• Mephala   Appearance?  Apart from Dunmer-ish... ever read the lore?  Daedra can 'choose' whatever gender they want.  Mephala chooses to physically go both ways at the same time!  Femboy mod in use here???  Eyes?...  Thinking similar to a Khajiit's with the pupils as they seem to like her ring.

• Molag Bal  Appearance?  Evil as sin. Pics from Skyrim (or ESO?)  shows muscles rippling under skin so badly, he may NOT HAVE skin... all blackish!  Eyes?  Gotta go with PURE-BLOOD vamps like Serana (she's hot).  Talking more red than a dunmer's

• Hermaeus Mora.  Appearance?  O_O  Fuck it.  I'm not Stephen Speilberg.  I'll need some parts of the Furo Trap I think

• Vaermina.  Appearance?  Well, that's mixed.  Some say young and beautiful, others an old crone.  I'm leaning towards the former.

Malacath:  wasn't malicath originally aedra trinimac, i could imagine ethereal light cracking through, kind of lava-ish, he could have slightly rusted and torn apart fancy knight armor... I'm getting ahead of myself as the skin material doesn't like to play with glow maps

Mephala: loving the femboy idea, if you need help constructing a slutty spider getup, I'll try to pitch in

Molag Bal:  so, do you want the white parts to remain white? should there be tattered skin over the muscle?

Hermaeus Mora: i got some ideas for his servants, see pic below

Vaermina: maybe beautiful,but walks like a crone with tattered robes, maybe something weird with her that's not immediately noticeable like no eyes or a mouth on stomach

hermaeus' whoras temp.png.adba651678eca95cf745b0cd47283040.png

*cough!*   hahahahah!!!!!!

That's funny.  Going for a spin on the Tentacle Monster from Lovers Creatures are we? 

Just so ya know, I am planning both male and female aspect versions.  Why?  By lore, THEY can assume both male and female aspects (ugly as sin as some may be).  The only exception IS Mephala.  He/She loves it I guess.

Insofar as Malacath... that's the rumor.  If you want some sort of 'texture' that is haphazard, maybe an OROG texture. But I've not seen one that works with either Roberts V5 Males nor HGEC Femmes.  If they DO exist, there's your lava-ish bod.  Blackened with red glowing cracks...

Femboy slider outfits for Mephala?  I found a couple of entertaining pieces from Nexus Mods.  BUT, she also wears a necklace of 5 skulls.  And a Tiara headpiece woven like spiderwebs of sorts.  Those... not there.

For Molag bal... hrm (checking pic)  ... oh, yeah.  He ain't pretty at all.  Definitely slate dark gray and black.  The hard part will be to retro-fit an argonian head with a texture that looks freakin evil.

Varmina DOES make an appearance in Bravil Underground (if you didn't know... MBP version is homina-homina-homina).  Gonna have to check the lore further.

Did you notice my 'Clavicus vile changed Cyrodiil vampires' bit?  It's lore.  Funny thing is that it was never handled in the Dark Brotherhood system.  :P

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

looked up malrag bal, and what do you think of a skeletal face? i know i shouldent be offering too much help and shouldfocus on collage, but i like where this is going, also i have a robert varient  with pussy and a hgec with pecs if you want to play around with gender of mephalla tempted.png.3b8ec4a07422b80b2c1be657887405e4.png

Soon as I get the 'Mages' guidebook out of the way, I plan on running some tests with Mephala models to see how they work with LAPF.  While I intend a 'general usage' release... might as well make sure it works either way, right?  So that's that part.

Are you modeling the head yourself???

If you're familiar with 'Bravil Underground' you may know that it used an Argonian as good old Bal.  Hey, look at the Statues, right?  Horns on a head with a long muzzel, a lizard like tail.  It screamed 'Argonian'.   But now... much less ... snoot?  And more skull-like in the more modern games.   Well, a skull with KLINGON RIDGES?  :P

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd_net.jpg.4937a61ea8aa69d23139af14b526600c.jpg 

Yeah, h';s one ugly mutha.  OR SHE.  Yeah, Needs both gender models.  According to the book "Invocation of Azura",  Molag was called a Daedra Princess on more than one occasion.  (Book available normally in Daggerfall, Morrowind and Skyrim.... and now in Lovers Genderbender 3.4). 

i reshaped the vanilla skull for something else, but it reminded me of the exposed teeth and skeletal nose of morag, we could toss on some horns, maybe make some eyelid type bits one thing that sucks tough is its more of a mask as adding things like face morphs and expressions won't end well with me only using the conformulator

Conformulator?  What in the name of  Barbas's doggy chew toy is that?  

Well, maybe not a stretched skull, but more on the eyebrow ridges(?) and a full retexture overtop.  No one made a KLINGON skull for Oblivion, did they?   Heh.  I might have been right about my choice of eyes.  And besides the horns facing forward, central spikes along the center and ugly-as-sin fin/ridges.

I didn't get a chance to work on Mephala's bod ... yet.  Twas tied up the past couple of days.  :(

EDIT:   Okay, here's a starting point.

Mephala1.jpg.d73abfe4e0ad5a789baa4617dd5fe573.jpg

Dunmer in skin-type, but not a full dunmer facially.  Chimer perhaps?  ;)  Go ahead and look for those eyebrows.  Ears?  Yeah. but hardly visible under this dark coal hair.  I am using Khajiit eyes right now, but I DO need to change them out to a glowing red. 

I'm thinking (for the eyes) to take vampire eyes... alter the color of the .dds file so the silver becomes blood red, but use the lighting map with it so they glow.  That's the theory.

I borrowed part of the Femboy lower bod, though the Femboy lower mesh was not compatible with HGEC textures (vagina on the hip?).  Female Robert I think?  So I used the "Like a Babe" lower mesh from SetBody.  After that, I moved the penile attachments from Femboy to the mesh.  The typical default meshes didn't include a sack like this one.  And... I can retexture these.  The tip alone can be re-textured to be a red heat seeking moisture missile. :P

I didn't alter the bust, but she's gonna have one. ;)   How does a Grim Reaper bust sound?  It's kinda like an F.

If you're curious about what's around her shoulders and waist, it's a spider-based armor.  I didn't examine the mesh to see how it was put together.  If it was made in editable segments, I'd surely increase the size of the two appendages over her shoulders.  Make it ... big.  I also plan on finding something like a bra to add to this mesh to make something more in keeping with her upper body armor. 

Gotta find a skirt later.  Has to look wicked of course.  And the tiara/crown from hell.  Making this NPC look like her is gonna be a challenge.  But worth it.

images.jpg.8ed91871c8104c5ae4d22b86aa011c9a.jpg

Ya know?  She's pretty fuckin' hot!  :yum:  Oh, yeah... forgot.  She has extra plumbing.  :tounge_xd:

For purposes of compatibility (and halting some moron's cheat options), I'm adding custom code so ya can't use my GenderBender mod to Fuck with her apparent gender.  Genderbender does include an 'immunity' flag.

Hrm... I think I have the right facial look for Mephala.  What do you think?

MephalaFace.png.ebde8e6b457b01b29d964b606cf4ce6c.png  

The eyes are kinda custom.  I took Orc eyes and really hue adjusted the crap out of them.  Adding the heavy eyeliner and eyeshadow  looks to fit in with the pic above..  I may need to arch her eyebrows a bit more though.

Making what looks like a two piece armor set like the pic above??? Yeah... headache.  

Well, I got the UPPER armor piece worked out pretty well.  All Spider Daedra texture,  And those glowing eyes really add to the effect.

WorkingOnIt.jpg.86cd149248e19f54d579c3ce29439973.jpg

But the bottom half always seems to clip around her ass!!!!!  Ughhh...

pretty nice vanilla style, i like it, maybe i could help tho, i waste a lot of time in the face editor, although my style is kind of cartoony. for reference, here is my dark elf race Untitled.png.7db4ee663f21a760526c3b554509030b.pnganother thing to note, i turned off the coloring portion of facegen, helps with seams

She's not vanilla.  She's using a custom head and face texture I found in... (gonna have to check)...  Children's Annuad???  She's also using upper and lower bod meshes from Setbody (and an attached penis w/ balls)... and now... Baby's got back.

To get her ass to not stick THROUGH her dress or skirt/ I went looking for some DMRA compatible clothes for effects...

AlmostMephala.jpg.e28f0f1559cb8270c5b3466b3b6ec27f.jpg

Besides the spider legs on the back, the rest of the upper curiass is actually from the Dark Seducer armor.  Amazing how great it looks when you just apply a Spider Daedra texture to it.  The Skirt combo is from an Aylied/Amazon armor mesh. The cloth on the sides... I haven't touched yet.  It's gonna be dark red of course.  But the rest was touched up with edits of the spider daedra mesh again. 

Currently, she sports black fingernails.  The mesh for the nails are available in various vampire and demon mods, so whatever.   I'm thinking of making them dark red.

And her stats resemble Sheogorath's.  So if you're a first level punk and want to fight her... you'll be talking to Sithis pretty damn soon. :P

GUESS WHAT?   I found a couple more mods (PG Rated?) that have some other Daedra Lords!!!  Not only that, but has their realms! 

One game (Path of the Skull Bearer) takes place in Quagmire, the home of Vaermina.  Yeah, BravilHunderground has Vaermina.  I wanna see how she is in this one.

Evergloam is not only the home of Nocturnal , but also the name of the game.  You start it after finishing the Thieves Guild quest.  But not only that, but you also visit Moonshadow and talk to ... Azura!     Is it me, or did the guy screw up to have a breton blonde Azura????

Gotta examine these.......

I may rename this thread "Who wants to work on the Daedra Lords?"

i wasn't suggesting it was vanilla, i know you've put good work into it, i was saying it fits with vanilla's overall general aesthetic, as opposed to like that one popular race overhaul which is a bit more realistic or my style which is a bit more cartoony

anyway, hopefully during thanksgiving week i can get the tiara done, and i love the outfit so far

Thanks.  I gave Mephala a pair of dark red leather high heels with black soles and stiletto heel.  Open Toe of course.

The only 'model' feature missing from her would be the spiderweb crown, IMHO.  She can't be given a weapon because the only weapon connected to her is the Ebony Blade.... and that is a Daedric Artifact you can get in-game.   No stock spells, but Sheogorath had none either.  Well, maybe 'Summon Spider Daedra'

7 hours ago, tolerance said:

anyway, hopefully during thanksgiving week i can get the tiara done, and i love the outfit so far

YAY!!!

I opened up those games:

Path of the Skull Bearer did have a Vaemina... a bit older looking than the one from Bravil Underground.  Her hair ls straight-up white and tied up in a ponytail sticking straight back.  Er, thinki AKALI from K/DA Pop Stars, but not purple.  However, she's not Hot.   Her eyes were green Hue-adjusted Dremora lightning eyes set in darkened eye sockets.  I think I did a better job tinting the Mephala eye sockets than this. ^_^  I mean, this was like a rush job.

Evergloam  had a Breton-looking Azura with short hair?  Seriously?  Okay, big boobed and wearing a long skirt.  But no.  No no no no.  By canon, Azura is Dunmer-ish 100%.   And the Nocturnal they have?  Looks like a Dunmer child of the 'Wicked Wiitch of the West that fell into a swamp and then rolled around in a bed of charcoal.  And the outfit?  Sheesh... No thanks.

Next up.... I guess... would be Azura.  Dude.   According to lore, she loves both her male and female worshipers.  Just like Mephala, I'm using a head mesh... a Ren styled one. But she came out all kinda not bad in a round-cheeks sorta way.  And red lips.  Using the Stock Red Dunmer  eye textures of course, but Nyquim Modeled eyes for effect.  I haven't decided on the hair, but it has to be long, straight and black.

She has a typical HGEC C-cub bod.  And if you recall Daggerfall, she has two 'Azura Stars' covering her nipples from the artwork...  Hrm, yeah.  I kinda gotten far already, eh?  But I need a proper LONG skirt using a HGEC lower body, else I get clippage.  And I don't want clippage.  OH, I have an alternative look for her, wearing a long pale midnight sleeveless dress akin to SOME artwork.  So I'm going for two styles for her.

tumblr_ovq0njQ8Pa1rml4zno1_540.jpg    From good old Daggerfall.... 

Hrm, I see why the goof used a big boobed breton.   Naw.....

So....

AzuraStart.png.19d8f8332f2733707362da6ca8dd9b3b.png

Gold bracelets... gold belt that fits this dress... needed.  And flower wreath for her (soon to be) long black hair also.....

Her other outfit  is intended to be a slight mimickry of this... More of an elegant dress with a backless V-neck,  Black Pearls for a belt.

3bc7c43ab7274f640f8c5039f1cf879aca018c41

Yeah, it's FANART.... but more contemporary.

Does anyone realize that Azura only started wearing a TOP in Oblivion?  Up until Morrowind, she was very much 'liberated', even for the statues of her shrines.

I just changed the thread title, btw.  How does it sound about a public NEXUS release???

betterfaceazura.jpg.f12f4e298226b57907c104dc2ecc7f47.jpg Kinda cute and youthful for Azura, right??? :)

So yeah, Azura is being improved.  I still need long hair for her, and golden armbands of some sort.   But I have those fun Azura star pasties she had worn in Daggerfall.  And I do have a full dress outfit if the user wishes her more  dressed.

Molag Bal will still be a total BITCH to model I think.  Male and female of course.

10 hours ago, tolerance said:

yeah cute, nexus seems a good idea, are there any plans for making their realms? anyway here's the tiara, hastily textured/uved

Thankies.  The credit goes to Emma of the Children Of Cyrodiil mod (the clean one) for the face nif.  I'm going to have to keep track of these.....

Well, so I don't delete her hair or head, I'm gonna ties it into her inventory as an amulet.  I guess it's a good thing I couldn't find a Skull necklace, eh?  It's what I needed to do for Azura's flower wreath crown.

OH... I kinda got some (ugly) gold arm bands for Azura    They're ... meh.   I guess footwear for her is next.

I just have to remember to make it so these Daedra Lords have both male and female aspects which they are able to use according to lore... though I'm setting them to known preferenes.  The only one I'm going to ensure cannot change in appearance is Mephala as she IS Andro.Hermaphro.  Upper and lower BOD meshes for fixed clothing should do.  All the items like skirt or tops.... armor. 

The realms themselves?  Well, I'm trying to see if I can find existing realms, though so far very little success.  Me make a realm though?  Not much chance of that.  These would be entertaining resources for others though.  And could be a 'standard' use set.

I downloaded some youtube vids for playback... reference material.  Like regarding Malacath/Trinimac.... the moment HE was changed, so too were his followers into the Orcs.  And Meridia IS Aedric (could just use a HighElf-like face there).

Order of the Dragon (Orden des Drachen), best Mod ever !!!

Main quest bigger and better as Oblivion main quest.

Very big new world, the Mephale realm.   Mephala in the Mod looks good, androgynous.

----------------------------

The daedra do not change gender and appearance, that would confuse the believers.  Maybe they appear different nationalities in Nirn in slightly different form, or gender if the people prefer male or female gods.

New forms/bodies/genders they use only ( or can only change) if they was killed/defeated. But even then they usually choose a similar appearance.

In times before humans came to Tamriel, many Daedra had a different appearance. That's why old records and statues of the Mer describe and show the gods often differently than they are today.

Spoiler

From a german Oblivion almanac

------------------------

Boethiah ist bekannt als die Erwartung von Almalexia. Die Namensendung "-iah" taucht im Dunmerischen Raum, in dem dieser Daedroth seit jeher verehrt wird, nur in weiblichen Namen auf (Barenziah, Morgiah). Jedoch weisen einige bekannte Abbilder Boethiahs eindeutig männliche Attribute auf.

Dieser scheinbare Widerspruch ist durch eine Theorie zum Wesen der Daedra lösbar: Daedra sind unsterblich, lediglich ihre äußere Hülle kann zerstört werden. Im Brief „Geist der Daedra“ heißt es hierzu: „Zerstöre den Körper, und der Animus wird in die Dunkelheit geschleudert. Doch der Animus kehrt zurück.“. Daraus lässt sich schließen, dass der Daedroth nach jeder „Vernichtung“ gezwungen ist, sich einen neuen Körper zu erschaffen. Dieser muss nicht zwingend genauso aussehen, wie der vorherige. Selbst niedere Daedra wie Barbas, der Hund von Clavicus Vile, traten nach eigenen Aussagen in anderen Körpern (Rothwardone, Skamp) in Erscheinung.

Es ist anzunehmen, dass der einmal gewählte Körper bis zu seiner Vernichtung nicht mehr verändert werden kann. Auch scheinen Änderungen im Erscheinungsbild nur äußerst selten vorzukommen. Dies könnte daran liegen, dass die Daedra im allgemeinen nicht wünschen, ihre Anhänger mit Änderungen zu verwirren, oder dass sie aus reiner Bequemlichkeit am Althergebrachten festhalten. Letztendlich ist es nicht zwingend erforderlich, dass die Änderung des Geschlechts eines Daedroth sofort bemerkt und niedergeschrieben werden muss. Viele Ereignisse, die sich innerhalb Oblivions abspielen, bleiben der diesseitigen Welt verborgen.

Es kann also angenommen werden, dass Boethiah zur Zeit seiner Namensgebung in weiblicher Gestalt aufgetreten ist.

-------------------

Google translation:

Boethiah is known as the expectation of Almalexia. The name ending "-iah" appears only in female names (Barenziah, Morgiah) in the Dunmeric Room, where this Daedroth has always been worshiped. However, some known images of Boethiah clearly have male attributes.

This apparent contradiction is solvable by a theory of the nature of the Daedra: Daedra are immortal, only their outer shell can be destroyed. The letter "Ghost of the Daedra" says: "Destroy the body, and the animus is thrown into darkness. But the animus returns. " From this it can be concluded that the Daedroth is forced to create a new body after each "annihilation". This does not necessarily have to look the same as the previous one. Even lower Daedra like Barbas, the dog of Clavicus Vile, appeared to be in other bodies (Rothwardone, Skamp).

It can be assumed that the once chosen body can not be changed until its destruction. Also, changes in appearance appear to be extremely rare. This may be because the Daedra generally do not wish to confuse their followers with changes, or they simply cling to the old fashioned convenience. Ultimately, it is not imperative that the change in sex of a Daedroth be noticed and written down immediately. Many events that take place within Oblivion remain hidden from the world of this world.

It can therefore be assumed that Boethiah appeared in feminine form at the time of his naming.

-----------------

Link

https://www.elderscrollsportal.de/almanach/Daedrische_Fürsten

click Boethiah

there also some pictures of the daedra.

So during the few years (game years) you play Oblivion no Daedra will change gender and appearance. Only the killed Mehrunes Dagon  or Sheogorath could appear in another form.

EDIT:

In the Mod Mephala is set to female

CS pictures

Spoiler

Me.jpg

Me2.jpg

Hrm... I think my Mephala is sexier... and is more canon with the whole Spider Motif.   Yet... gotta love the personalities of the guys you find.   When the guy you bring back passes out drunk... *THUD*   .... priceless.

Well, according to the old Daggerfall book,  Invocation of Azura (whicn you can find a copy in 'Lovers Genderbender'),  Molag Bal was referred to as a Daedric Princess.  While you may think this was a mistype, he and  Vivec made love...  Though lore suggests Vivec bit Molag's dick off to form a spear. OW!    Well, I guess Molag Bal wasn't the bitch in that relationship... but.....

There is a discussion in Elder Scrolls Online that point out that they are not gender specific (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/225719/why-are-they-called-daedric-princes-if-some-are-female/p2).   WIthin, it suggests that some change genders, Boethia more often than even Azura or Meridia.  But still,  there have been other occasions where both Meridia and Azura have each been called a Daedric Prince, though Azura's beginnings might have been as a mortal Chimer herself.

Oh, and no one recognized Namira in 'The Beggar Prince" until she revealed herself to Wheedle.

Oh, and Dayum!!!  Sheogorath looks hawt when she's female.

d6kxosr-6a24e2d8-f7db-4a45-bce8-785d2b9a

Well, I see your site does suggest that Daedra DO change their form at the very least, yet assume it is only after their form's death.  This would explain why Azura in Daggerfall appeared buxomy Breton whole more canon suggests Dunmer.  Oh, and yeah, I like how the rumors suggest that Baurus was Creeper the Scamp in Morrowind.  "I am creeping".

So with this, I 'need' to assume that Daedra are genderless and can assume whatever they prefer at the time.

SERIOUSLY, WE MIGHT WANNA MOD SHEOGORATH TO LOSE THE BEARD AND DON A HAWT FACE AND BOD!!!!  I GOT IT, AN AMULET THAT ASSUMES A BEARD WHEN MALE, AND A FACE MASK WHEN FEMALE!!!

I and the almanac did not say they do not change gender, but changes happens only every few hundred years or millennia. Most of the stories are hundreds of years old, old mer legends.

If there is a war or intrigue between two or more Daedra they change appearance or gender to seduce/confuse the other god or the followers.

And I am sure that they appear to their worshipers in slightly different forms, dunmer for dunmer, nord for nords, bosmer for bosmer.

That's why I said : during the few  game years you play Oblivion no Daedra will change gender and appearance. Only the killed Mehrunes Dagon  or Sheogorath could appear in another form.
But who cares the about the lore? For every Lovers player the gods would have to appear naked and completely horny. :classic_biggrin: And the Lovers player will say to the god/goddess "If you dont fuck me, I do not worship you"

C'mon.  Nothing doing for Sheo-Babe-ath?  Could have a crazy time with her.  Talk about CHEESE cake.

Okay... I'm done when I start using Sheogorath puns.

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

But who cares the about the lore? For every Lovers player the gods would have to appear naked and completely horny. :classic_biggrin: And the Lovers player will say to the god/goddess "If you dont fuck me, I do not worship you"

Well, just as a reminder.... Lore says Azura enjoys fucking with all her followers, both male and female alike.  Yep, she apparently DOES change gender.  ?  Which is also why I wanted to make her HOT! :yum:

... didn't touch the girls today.  Was working on some ... topics.

Well, here's a shot of Meridia from Elder Scrolls Online.  So I guess this is canon.  Dayum, she looks ... normal?  Except for the whole Glowy thing  Well, she is (or was) an actual Aedra named Merid-Nunda .   Yep, I do the lore checkin' ;)

1414629838_MerediaESO.jpg.89a90b6b9b72778c992914e6e32943d1.jpg

And looking at Nocturnal in a big fight on youtube...  she looks human.  Probably more akin to the Nedes that arrived at High Rock before the Aylieds enslaved and bred with them to make the half-man/half-mer race, the Bretons.

Wow... yeah, I do the research.  ?