When was the last time Azura appeared? No "illusion" that spoke to the Nerevarine in Morrowind.

Breton

The race was "created" before the first era.

So we have 1 Era 2920 years

2 era 897 years

3 era ends with the Oblivion crisis 433

=  more than 4250 years.

That's what I mean with old legends.

Once apon a time Azura hat sex with her follower. . .

Since the dragon fire burn the moving between the Daedric realms and Nirn are very limited.

The Aileid summond often Daedra until the slave Alessia made a packt with Akatosh .

"As long as Alessia and her allies remained true to the Dragon's Blood and thus to him, he would take care that the gates to Oblivion would be eternally sealed and the Ayleids cut off from their allies Daedra."  And that was the end of the Aileid, killed by the humans.

Alessia died 266 1 Era ( 3984 years ago).  Then events and appearances of Daedra are very rare until the Oblivion crisis.

Only with powerful artifacts could gates be opened or Daedra summoned.

So most discriptions of the gods are over 4000 years old. ( Poor Azura, 4000 years no sex with her followers... She must be very horny )

But that's good for you. Nobody knows about the fights/wars between the Daedra during the last 4000 years, maybe some died and chose a  different appearance.

Maybe some of the old legends are wrong. Changed and rewritten in the past 4000 years, maybe by the own followers. Changed a terrifying appearance in a nice appearance to get more followers. Or a during war times a Daedra description, statue, picture must look more powerful and wear a weapon. ( The same happend in our real world in less than 2000 years)

Now after the dragon fire has gone out the daedra can appear again after 4000 years and you have a lot of leeway to create them. So the few informations we have about some Gods gives you more freedom to shape the gods.

EDIT:

And now in the "Era of Lovers" the gods are more horny to gain more followers. And they often change gender to attract both genders. And Azura celebrated gangbangs in all countries of Nirn.

"Book of fejeena, chapter 1.  4Era, year 1"

On 11/27/2019 at 1:16 AM, fejeena said:

Breton

The race was "created" before the first era.

Yeah, the Merethic Era.  There's a couple of youtube lectures on it and the Bretons origin, how they are the men/mer.  It would explain their affinity with magic.

On 11/27/2019 at 1:16 AM, fejeena said:

Poor Azura, 4000 years no sex with her followers... She must be very horny

The people of the Iliac Bay region believe that Azura bewitches some of her followers to become her "lovers" and "virtual slaves".  This at least thanks to Daggerfall's dialog of "(SUBJECT) is one of the Lady Azura's lovers and an agent of hers in (region)."  and "(SUBJECT) is a (SUBJECT's DESCRIPTION) who Lady Azura has bewitched into a virtual slave."   

The Book of Fejeena probably needs to be changed.  :P Sure, she probably is pretty horny.   Probably banged an Aedra or two in the past month (or week).

I should update the 1st page........    Starting to sound like 'WANNA MAKE OUT WITH THE DAEDRA LORDS?"

On 11/24/2019 at 2:49 PM, tolerance said:

yeah cute, nexus seems a good idea, are there any plans for making their realms? anyway here's the tiara, hastily textured/uved

Hrm...  odd.   I don't have your 'helmetw_clean.dds' that's referenced in the tiara.  I have the ruby of course.  That's vanilla.

6 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Hrm...  odd.   I don't have your 'helmetw_clean.dds' that's referenced in the tiara.  I have the ruby of course.  That's vanilla.

oh woops, remove the "_clean" part and the texture shopuld be from monovo's dearic armor

movomos daedric armor  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/12895-my-testinghall-2013-12-11/

name "Very Daedric Armor" in the Poontank fixed version.

Parts of it were also in my advent Calendar 2013  and are now in my teddy mod  :classic_wink:

Edit: No the textures of the spider web tiara.nif are not in that Mod. I do not know any other movoma daedric armors with textures.
Textures path changed to vanilla does not look good.
On 11/24/2019 at 2:49 PM, tolerance said:

yeah cute, nexus seems a good idea, are there any plans for making their realms? anyway here's the tiara, hastily textured/uved spider web tiara.nif

other stuff sold separatelyUntitled.png.0450a901a1342115af6ea4703c60c55a.png

.........................  This is gonna sound ... Painful. 

I can see it in the editor fine.  But have you tried running it in the actual game?  I can run Mephala with her torso body armor, her skirt, her high heeled shoes, her buxomy female upper bod, her lower bod with extra plumbing and her 5 inch blood red nails....

But when I enter a chamber she's in if she is donning that tiara... *Crash*  Literally kicks me out.

Attached as a playable 'amulet' so her hair and face are visible.  No 'script' attached, though one is ready so no player can wear the piece.

Works in my game with original and cleaned nif

tiara1.jpg

I set it to playable to test it. Tested it as amulet and hair.  No crashes.

The "cleaning". The nif has "Has Dark Texture" = Yes

But no textures path is set, and of course there in no dark texture file.

tiara2.jpg

In my game the nif works with  "Has Dark Texture" Yes and No

Here with "Has Dark Texture"  = No

spider web tiaraD.nif

Textures path:  textures\armor\daedric\m\helmetw.dds

Well.... something is off...

Oh, geez... Mephala is fucking with me....

NOT THE MESH, BUT THE DAEDRA LORD.  The webspinner is messing with my web  as I've tried uploading the same pic 6 times  :P   Irony!!!!

With Feneena's, I got a stretched Tiara in hot magenta.  No, I  DO  know I didn't set the textures.  I didn't care, I just wanted to see if anything worked.  It did until it crashed again ...

(Tries uploading time #7)

*Sigh*  Fuck it.   Mebby tomorrow.....

2 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

sometimes oblivion can be arbitrary, some meshes work without a texture, sometimes not.... it probably was the dark texture thing that fej probably fixed, I'm kind of clumsy i must have clicked add dark texture instead of copy branch and didn't reverse it properly...

I tested both nif ( with and without the "Has Dark Texture"  entry)

Fighting, use door, fast travel, wait, use doors, sex, ...  no crashes, no stretching,

There must be something that you have done wrong.

The texture path in the nif:

in the original nif:  path renamed

from textures\armor\daedric\m\helmetw_clean.dds

to textures\armor\daedric\m\helmetw.dds

?

The textures helmetw.dds  and helmetw_n.dds  in  your game folder

textures\armor\daedric\m\

The armor set in the esp only to amulet slot

That's what I did with both nif.

For some reason, I can neither upload a pic (JPG or PNG) as an attachment, nor zip file on ... three different PCs into this thread right now.  Not only here, but attempted to upload a .JPG in LAPF's General Discussion topic.  And one of the PCs is a public library computer.

STRETCHFUCK.JPG could not be saved.
Please contact us for assistance.

*StretchFuck.jpg is 65K in size... nothing special

Just in case it was MY files, I returned to the public library and downloaded from the elderscrolls.fandom.com website an 'Azura's Star' pic (228k,  571x561) and tried to attach it.  No luck at all.  Same message.

So... with multiple PCs (including public) and multiple topics, there may be a problem with the forum's attachment system. I can't show off anything or supply examples as yet.

Ya like the title in my failed example, STRETCHFUCK,don't ya?  It appear similar to the penis stretching.  The spider tiara  (still trying to upload while I type)  appears on her head in all glorious magenta (fuck, it didn't upload) as I didn't bother to set the textures as yet.  I can see a basic shape of all the five points on the tiara, but it all stretches to a single point in a downward angle. 

I then used the path of  Textures\Armor\Daedric\M  for the textures supplied.  While no longer purple in the editor (a bit bright compared to the rest of her gear), it crashed when you entered her cell.  I even tried just 'dropping' a tiara in a room and put it on.  Immediate crash when that happened. 

Hrm... after solving, I'm thinking that I'd need a World Model when dropped.  Like ... would I just take this nif, edit it with Nifscope and drop the whole thing down to the bottom of the Y axis?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:   Have you ever used the Brightness & Contrast  ... or    Hue/Saturation "Adjustment' features using Paint.Net for a dds file?

DON'T!!!

The textures were too bright to match the rest of Mephala's armor.  I'm talking a dark blackened spider chitin armor with dark blood red highlights.  The color of the tiara was too bright.  So I opened up Paint.Net and did a direct spot adjustment in the editor.

BIG MISTAKE.  I USUALLY EXPORT AS A PNG FILE AND USE PAINT.NET TO OPEN IT UP AND SAVE IT AS A DDS FILE LATER.

But no.  I thought editing the dds file's color in Paint.Net would be fine.  Turns out... that the texture was the problem.  Thankfully, I kept a backup.  Opened it in Paint.Net.  Turned it into a PNG file... Gimped the colors down to midnight.  And used Paint.Net to turn the edited PNG back into a .DDS file.

GRAPHIC CRASHING PROBLEM SOLVED!!!   Insofar as the effin' tiara's wearable mesh.  I guess I need _gnd world meshes.  I already have code to ensure no one can wear the stuff.

Aaaand, I gotta make sure her CUSTOM BOD stays put when having sex.  Yet vanishes when she is wearing her armor pieces....  Oh, I got an idea how. 

Hey, Fejeena?   What race mod is that character of yours?  ^_^

I thought you set it as "no playable"  then the player can never take/use it  and the NPC can not drop it.

And if you want a ground nif you can copy any  vanilla helmet ground mesh.

Or in some Mods the box ground meshes ; small rectangular boxes.

Or use the tiara nif:
delete the 3 skin partitions. ( Then click "Block" - "crop to Branch" to delete all unused shit)
Add BSXFlags
Add NiStringExtraData ( not really necessary )
And then the collisions part (bhkCollisionObject, bhkRigidBody, bhkBoxShape)
And move the Tiara down to the middle.

Placeholder "Here could be the uloaded ground nif"  ( nif it's ready for uploading)

During testing I used a Armor/clothes mod esp and "copied as new record" a vanilla helmed  in the esp, so I had ground nif and icon, only the mesh path I changed to the "spider web tiara.nif"
Then I put the new tiara in the Mod chest.

###############################
EDIT
You can upload again.
The ground nif
Same textures path!  textures\armor\daedric\m\helmetw.dds

I see uploadin's are back.  And ooooh... a Ground Nif for the Tiara.  *SNAG*  I guess I need to work on Mephala's curiass next.

18 hours ago, fejeena said:

I thought you set it as "no playable"  then the player can never take/use it  and the NPC can not drop it.

Her BODY meshes are set to 'no playable' And for her body with bonus-boner, I have a special 'ability' set in her race to enforce it when any part of her is unclothed..

As to her apparal, the spider daedric armor, they have scripts attached that refuse to let the player don the items.  This, much like the 'Amulet of Kings'.

624783534_GetFucked.jpg.6b13c36a4866a2b534708cb42c820607.jpgLooks like getting fucked got her hard.

Yep.... she has a dick.   Working on a total Hermaphrodite in appearance here.

I'm going to need to find a new pair of shoes though...  What I liked turned out not be compatible 

So her bod is basically done, including an effect to make sure her bod remains 100% femininely Hermaphrodite.

dude.jpg.5e675da8088f08475e302356758ba736.jpg

And this is Mephala if the user sets it to 'MALE' at start...  I do need to enforce the lower half during sex it seems.....  Gotta keep the lower body 'standard' throughout and avoid gaps.

First page may get redone soon.

I had a real challenge just now.  During sex, the LAPF system is rather aggressive in setting the lower body at times.  :/

When Mephala is a femme, she works great.  Her upper part remains very femme and bouncy, and her lower mesh with her extra junk holds true when she is submissive.  But when she is aggressive, it uses a lower mesh of its own that doesn't have any balls!!!  Well, I guess they didn't expect to need ball-baring futanari content.  :tounge_xd:  And being aggressive, the lower mesh from LAPF is flatly required.

The trouble began with Mephala if the game developer chooses to use the Male setting.  Clothed or unclothed, Mephala still sports the same very feminine form thanks to a constant body-setting ability.  But difficulties arose when Mephala was the submissive during sex with the LAPF system.  :(

During LAPF sex, the Chinupo* system kicks in and forces Mephala's lower mesh to use the lower mesh of a male.  This function is keyed to the NPC's gender, forcing any male to sport active penises, and women only if aggressive and futanari.  And again, if Mephala is agressive, the lower LAPF mesh would be necessary. :grimace: Besides, look at the above pic! HGEC textures on Roberts meshes places vaginal textures on the right thigh.

*Chinupo system applies active lower meshes with penises during sex.

But when Mephala is submissive, this wouldn't do and I needed to solve this issue.  So I looked into the LAPF system and discovered the function that removes all Chinupo items.  BUT... the LAPF system is tricky.  When it sees that the Chinupo items are gone, it reclothes the subject.  :confounded:

But I came up with a solution.  ;)

Obviously, I accessed LAPF's master file to acquire certain objects; the SEX token, the DEFENSIVE token, and a reference to the CHUNUPO REMOVAL function.  And in the function I use to ensure the proper nude body, I run tests to test for LAPF sex if Mephala is a male and submissive.  If so, I run the chinupo system.  BUT... after that, I also unequipped both Mephala's Curiass and Armored Skirt.  ;)

Fortunately, the LAPF system restores these after sex has finished.  :cool:  So my challenge to have a Submissive Sexed-up Male Hermaphrodite Mephala has been beaten!

Then... oh, I got tired of running into 'NO GREETINGS' when talking to her.  Its my first RACE, and non-Playable, so I took a quick trip to Nexus Mod's forum (googling of course), to find this discussion and the basics of making a GREETING.  Yeah, I wanted to make sure she had dialog, and 'SetAliasRace' didn't cut it.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/292245-custom-race-merchants-display-i-have-no-greeting-message/page-3#entry2661639

Hey, I still got the urge for good Molag Bal Textures....

LAPF has not not enough folders for NPCs.

The lowerbodies during sex. Meshes\clothes\as\ folders 1 to 9
I use these folders also for NPCs. I need only one folders for player.
And the default body that is not in the number folders is my body for all "normal" NPCs.
So I have 8 folders I can use for NPCs ( yes all bodies that were in the LAPF installation file I've overwritten. )

In some Mods I have NPCs and races that use special lowerbodies/penis and they need the right lowerbody during sex.
So I put the meshes in one of the number folders : e.g.  .... \as\7\f\   for female or  as\8\m\ for male
In game I must use the Lovers target setting spell on the NPCs and set the body type. Then they use the right lowerbody during sex.
This way you can even add a female lowerbody in the  m (male) number folder, and your male Mephale with HGEC body replacer will use the right lowerbody during sex , with balls.

--------------
I do not use Sex Body reloaded with Lovers joystick , there you have auto setbody and can set the NPC body in the ini. And Joystick will set the right lowerbody during sex.
BUT SetBody reloaded have no "free" bodie folders you can use for own bodies  if you create a female lowerbody with  flaccid penis with balls  and the same body with erect penis for Joystick. Such body are not in SetBody reloaded)
If Set body reloaded and joystick would have many free bodies/folders I would use it. (You need the Body IDs in the esp )  Should be really many folders/bodies to use for own player and NPC bodies.

I still use a classic Set body because you have folders with hand, foot, upper and lower nif,  In Set Body reloaded you often have  one hand and foot nif for many bodies ( If you replace one hand nif with a new nif with claws or painted nails for Player or NPC you change many bodies. There are only a few bodies with all 4 body files in a folder that you can replace with you own Player or NPC body.  I once tried to find out how the Setbody reloaded scripts works and if  I can add new bodies... I was not even able to find the right script.

If I would know how to do do it I would add at least 30 new bodies with all 4 body parts. ( 30 male and 30 female) . And the same in Lovers joystick for the LAPF lowerbodies.

But now I have set my Mods all to Blockhead, classic Set body , and the LAPF lowerbodies I set in game. It works, so I do not need SetBody reloaded.

(yes you can add SetBody bodies with a script in your Mod esp, and SetBody bodies will not be removed during sex like clothes items)

----------------------------
Greetings:
Just add a greeting for each NPC in your esp.

Some month ago suddenly my GeneForge children had the No Greeting bug.
So I add a Greeting in the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp. One Greeting for all , with condition all the Gene Forge races. Now they say "Hallo" if the find no other greeting.

The same I did with no-playable races in other Mods ( most vanilla Greetings have condition "is playable race" ( the condition is in the Quest. Each dialog is part of a quest, and if the quest condition is "is playable race"  all dialogs are not used by no playable races.  Or if quest is set "Is in SI world" the dialogs are not used in Tamriel (the Guards dialogs in SI and Tamril are different ))

I'm designing this so it is not reliant on LAPF,  It may have access to LAPF flags, but that's after ye old  "LoadFormFromMod" command.  And the body meshes may be acquired from SetBody, but it's that I'm extracting the meshes and having them in a separate MEPHALA folder.  Well, actually the paths are:

Meshes\Armor\DaedraLordsObliv\Mephala              for the armor she's wearing

Meshes\Characters\DaedraLordsObliv\Mephala   for the setbody body meshes visible when not wearing armor.

I plan on  using that style of pathway for the other Daedra Lords, and similar paths exist for Textures.

For extra effect, I'm going to have it load the 'no-enslaving' flag from LST so you can't enslave her either.  Hrm... perhaps a standard for the Daedra Lords, eh?  A readme doc will accompany for end-users I think.

It  kinda sucks that they didn't make a generic 'any-race' greeting in Oblivion.  A bit short sighted if you ask me.  But one greet?  Oh, I think it needs a few greetings based on disposition... and based on her personality..... OH, and if she's talking to a Dunmer or Orc.  I think she'd think of Orcs as she would of Malacath... an outcast of sorts.

Yeah, I plan on being complete, having icons for the Mephala Armor that you can't wear.  I mean, they may be in your inventory but... nope.  Heck, I am even making menu icons for the body meshes that you CAN'T wear. 

BodyUpper-D.png.e684b7ebcc6382a3c9b2b3dd37415b05.png   BodyUpper-B.png.27332feb906679829f40b4d864c5083f.png   BodyLower.png.4b9332d879d07ad609709cd0d88d0228.png  BodyLower2.png.ea8620e91a4449d0f77cb12a316b7b48.png   Kinda having fun making some reusable body icons. Stock coloring.

Not bad, eh?   Limited the colors like how stock Oblivion icons are color limited  Hrm, your Shriddan (no longer at Nexus Mods btw) probably uses an E cup.

Anyone viewing can use these.

unnecessary post:

My shriddan body replacer: 
H cup version B (with added piercings)
LL lower ( the LAPF mesh with butt bones , but with added pussy lips and flaccid dick with balls .  I backuped a old version with added pussy lips and clit )
Hands with added nails, painted purple.
Only feet are "normal"

----------------

shiddan race Mod:  Now you can only find the mod on a Russian page.

--------------

The best way to add body replacer is Blocked.

The nude body ( not the LAPF lowerbody during sex)

And body meshes added by Blockhead will not be removers during sex. ( like SetBody bodies)

Brzzz....   Wrong.   There's a thread in HERE that has a compilation that includes the Shridden race, the CM Xenius Compilation topic.  And the link it uses is a valid and still working Mediafire link.

H-cup.  Guess I'm gonna have to go larger then.  BUT, you said open pussy lips.  I just added a 2nd lower body icon you may be interested in.  :yum:  To be absolutely complete, I guess I need to make ... feet and hands.  :pensive:  Yeah.  No one likes working on hands......

Mephala's nails are dark scarlet red. 

And I'm designing this with certain assumptions.  The modder and/or game player may or may not be using Setbody, nor LAPF.  I cannot depend on Setbody's code in this instance.

Bodies in all new Mods ( Mod modifications) I add with BlockHead.

All you need is the OBSE Blockhead plugin. Not scripts in the esp, not body-clothes items in the esp, NOTHING !   just a folder with the body nif files you want and you have your body in game. So you can add the Blockhead folder in your Mod and if someone have no Blockhead installed he will see the default body replacer  or can use SetBody. Then the Blockhead folder is just a unused folder.

Only if you want to change the body during a quest (A girl gets bigger tits ) you must use a scripts. But no clothes  item in the esp, only the nif files in a folder and in the script is the path to that folder.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My Shriddan Player:

No open pussy. The LAPF HGEC LL lowerbody

The futa nif  I use now. The body replacer and the LAPF body.

Both are the LAPF LL lowerbody with butt bones.

Body replacer add with Blockhead and The LAPF lowerbody is set in game with the Lovers setting spell.

S  Futa LL1.jpg

And my old female lowerbody ( also the LAPF lowerbody  LL with butt bones)

The clit in the pussy lips part has  holes, so I add a extra clit part.  ( Holes can't be closed with "NiStencilProperty" )

( !! The textures I use now are not the best for the old female pussy. Was made for another pussy lips nif I once used !!! )

S pussy LL1.jpg

Upper body replacer:

HGEC H Cup vB with piercings

S H cup B.jpg

Hand with nails, the smallest ones I have. No french nails or claws.

Also part of the body replacer hands, NO equippable shit.

S hand.jpg

My NPCs use HGEC E cup, so my armor-clothes replacer is E cup.

My Shriddan only wears Mod clothes H cup.

When the nipples are visible I added piercings. So I always have my piecrings, nude and with clothes     ( no shit equippable piercings )
S clothes.jpg

I also added Penis and pussy lips the armor and clothes meshes if needed/visible.

S skirt.jpg

Old lips files I once used/tried

Spoiler

S lips.jpg

The screenshot of the H-Cup with nipple piercings....  Dog paws?  Lovers Bitch much?  Yep, I recognize it from the 'never-used' shrine in Wolf Cave.  It'd be great if the story arc was continued...

One of the facets for Mephala is that Mephala is the Hermaphrodite of the group, having both aspects at the same time... This I am enforcing whether the NPC is set to male or female.   Looks yours is too.. .  a bit stubby.   Or was she in a very cold shower recently?

Grr... gotta test a couple 'procedures' now...  Like... Mephala is always BOTH sexes (even in Tamago standards if Tamago is detected).  And start working on dialogs. 

BUT, it is set by default that Mephala cannot... CANNOT... be enslaved with LST.  And cannot be gender-bent.  Can ya think of any effect script like such that has 'immunity' tokens that should be applied to the Daedra Lords?

1818604199_BodyUpperF-F.png.93c2a71d9ae856214ca262588cc82d0e.png  F-Cup  Might be more suitable for your gal;s use.

I have AA, A, B, C, D, and F-cup Uppers, three various Femme Lowers, a femme hand and a femme foot. 

(To convert to Dunmer:   Hue adjust -165, Brightnes -45 (in -100 to 100 range) , Saturation -75 (in -100 to 100 range)

I may make these all a separate download for public use.  Takes a while to draw each though....