TEDDY!!!!!! ❤️

Hehehe... well, I try to be kinda complete.  That's why I try to avoid boxes.  Besides, one box looks like another with some of those mods.

Sorry I've been gone.   Holidays ya know.  Granted, I'm still not done with them (or is it that they're not done with ME?)

I think I tried that code route, but I'll give it another shot.

NOW... I basically cobbled up more ground objects for the Tamriel normal-wear clothes.  So MOST of Mephala is done.  Heck, she's basically finished except for a couple of preventative tweaks.  There's a rogue script or two that does nasty things to NPCs that I wish to block.  Daedra Lords should not be controlled by the player or altered in any way. 

OH, Hey, Fejeena?   You're gonna love this.  I'm using the animated penis in the "My Futa" folder, but...   I'm using the pregnant lower body meshes you supplied WITH that penis mesh.  Got them relatively lined up with a copy of Portable Blender.  Nope, I don't know how the FUCK I DID IT!   And I won't say they're perfect.  But they basically work!

Oh, gets better.

It is an Animated Penis, right?   So why the hell am I allowing the LAPF lower body mesh to replace Mephala's lower body mesh during sex?     That's right!  It isn't anymore.  Whether Mephala is on the giving end or receiving end, the lower body mesh STAYS!   EVEN WHEN PREGNANT, THE PREGGY FUTA LOWER MESH STAYS..... AND THE ANIMATED PENIS DOES ITS TRICK!

Actually, that part surprised me a bit.  

So, I have some resource tallying to do, and I'm probably going to change her upper body mesh to something from SETBODY.  I'm thinking...

HGEC > Manga & GM > GM Grim Reaper.

It's a nice bouncy looking mesh.  Hey, Mephala is supposed to have large proportioned sex packages, That futa dick is a good size, so why not those ample flotation devices?

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

It is an Animated Penis, right?   So why the hell am I allowing the LAPF lower body mesh to replace Mephala's lower body mesh during sex?     That's right!  It isn't anymore.  Whether Mephala is on the giving end or receiving end, the lower body mesh STAYS!   EVEN WHEN PREGNANT, THE PREGGY FUTA LOWER MESH STAYS..... AND THE ANIMATED PENIS DOES ITS TRICK!

the erect penis is with penis bones, not the flaccid.  With your old nif she had a permanent hard-on.

I hope now you use the erect penis only during sex. It looks ridiculous with a permanent hard-on.
And remember: If you change the position of the erect penis the sex animations will not match anymore !

Ground objects: For hard metal armor you can use the armor nif. Remove the SkinInstance , delete the body, add NiStencilProperty and add collision.  With clothes or chain armor it does not look good, because they should be flatt. Check some vanilla/Mod ground meshes and use a matching one and change the texture.

And often the ground meshes does not look like the armor. See your Mephala armortop. The ground mesh is only the front of the armor and the spider part is completely missing.

If you don't like boxes you can use other things. In one Mod I had a "Package with ribbon"  in Skeleton armor Mods a Skull.

You could use the Daedra full helmet. (or a mud crab  or a Teddy , both with daedra armor texture :classic_biggrin:  )

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

I hope now you use the erect penis only during sex. It looks ridiculous with a permanent hard-on.

B-B-b-but she's ALWAYS ready for action!!!!   :O

You got a point there.  Now that I realize I can detect when the sex acts are being performed, I can change from Futa flaccid meshes to Futa Rigid meshes.  It would mean twice as many meshes, but it would work.  ;)

And remember: If you change the position of the erect penis the sex animations will not match anymore !

For the pregnant meshes, it required lowering the meshes and pushing them forward.  Initially, the amount seems to keep it in the same diagonal alignment as it should anyway... mostly.  If I didn't, you'd see the penis growing out of her stomach below the belly button with the pregnant meshes.  That would look pretty horrid.

The ground mesh is only the front of the armor and the spider part is completely missing.

Yeah.  Maybe I'll have better luck with blender.    Yeah.... riiiiight.   I seriously lucked out this last time.

And I did re-texture some vanilla ground meshes.   Used flat leather gloves and gave a weird mottled black retexture in place of the worn and stitched leather.  And some grounds are courtesy of the original author.

or a Teddy , both with daedra armor texture

OFF TOPIC:   You still want a birthing teddy, don';t ya?   :P    I told ya, you can make one an incubator.  :tounge_xd:  Besides.... have you made 4 stages of pregnant teddy meshes?    :confounded:

Hrm, Might need to hurry up and make SANGUINE soon for Ichabod.  ;) Home Sweet Home.

But I need to nail down anti 'Actor Control' options too....

I retextured the vanilla bear  :classic_biggrin:

Spoiler

teddybear.jpg

bear.jpg

Mephala:  ALWAYS ready  is fine, but permanent hard-on ?

She/he is no succubus or incubus and spends the whole time with sex.
(My Lovers Incubus Mod only use a permanent hard-on because I didn't know how to script it )

Like I said, I now know how to swap the meshes.   Keep her forced special body meshes and everything.  Just gonna take a little more time.... and .... and....

.... I JUST GOT MY GF A FREAKIN GIANT TEDDY DELUXE!   NOW YOU HAVE ONE!????

Updated the 1st page with some more pics of various  Daedre Lords, whether the pics are official pics from Skyrim, from ESO or official art from the Elder Scrolls Cardgame:  Legends.   Might be easier to just do Barbas.  :P And yes, there's a pic of that mutt......

Oh, um...  The 'Chubby' bod hands mostly work with the claw fingernails.  But the Chubby feet are actually too small.  Purple tonails from the other supplied foot don't line up.

Toe nail

Add the nail texture to the footfemale texture ( scale it )

Then move the nail UV map form the chubby feet to the spot with nail texture. ( I will check it)

Shit; does not work, the UV map is all in one.

OK retexture the nail part on the footfemale texture, that works.

"Footfemale with nails2" is nore like the foot with separate nails.

footfemale with nails.dds

nails.jpg

EDIT:

Why the Curvaceous body in PostPartum stage?

She is a goddess and can change her body at will.

Why shouldn't she have her "perfect/ideal/default" body back immediately after pregnancy?  She can do it, so why doesn't she do it?

( I would do the same with all other goddesses )

That would be less work, no hand and foot problems, she can wear the armor again,....

Two different textures?  Hm... decisions... decisions....   :/   (Grabbing both for now).

Why institute a post partum phase?  :cool:  Well, I'm following the Tamago Setbody design so as not to confuse any users.  In other words, going with the standard as already set for those using the TamagoClub system..  That's really it in a nutshell.

NEWS:  There are some mods that give power to the player to control or adversely affect NPCs.  One of these is an old mod called 'Spreading Vampirism" which allows the player (as a vampire) to infect other NPCs and then have them under your control.  It ... WAS... a problem.  :D  But it isn't anymore.

Daedra Lords will not able to be turned into Vampires under general circumstances, or be affected by the scripted system built into Spreading Vampirism.  It will detect if Mephala is initially turned (with those sweet silvery eyes) and then immediately remove all vampy content and reset her eyes back to their custom ones before anyone notices.  The only side effect is that I need to use 'Update3D ' on Mephala to return here eye color.  Yes, I am using  the set eyes command and using get race eyes  to acquire her proper eyes.  It just won't take effect immediately without the Update3D command. 

Next, I will tackle 'Unholy Darkness'.....  No Daedra Lord should be subject to these effects.  Perhaps WTA to follow, but Mad Companions is a definite must.

Toggleable.

The preg (  post partum phase ) body:  You have your bodies with dicks, so you don't use the default tamago bodies. So you can use a no-preg-body for the post partum phase.

She can do it, why shouldn't she do it ? Looks better and she can wear the armor again.

------

? What about the armor ? Will you block wearing armor when pregnant ? Or do you have preg armor for the 3 preg bodies?

So she will be nude during the pregnancy.

17 hours ago, fejeena said:

? What about the armor ? Will you block wearing armor when pregnant ? Or do you have preg armor for the 3 preg bodies?

So she will be nude during the pregnancy.

Is there a setting in Tamago Setbody that disables the wearing of armor when pregnant?  :O

I've seen characters go through pregnancy whilst wearing any type of armor, be it elvish plate, NK's skimy Eisen Armor, or Boba Fett's Mandalorian armor.... assuming there is a Mandalorian armor mod?   So if there is such a feature, switch or mod that prevents the NPC from wearing armor depending on their trimester, please let me know.  I would actually be interested in working that out.  :cool:

Until then, she's wearing the armor just as anyone else.  And I'm pretty sure I don't have the skills to make 3 trimesters worth of armor... :(

NOTE:  What I can do is apparently make damn sure she can;t be Vamped by Unholy Darkness.  Yep, turning her into a vamp is impossible, let alone be the subject of a vampire attack.  The basic functions written for this can be applied to any Daedra Lord of course. :blush: 

Next up on the Preternatural blocking options for Daedra Lords is 'Werewofl the Awakening'  (which I appreciate but it's hell on the system.... you must enable the mod AFTER you make the character....). And WTA is hella weird yet brilliant in mechanics.  I know it's gonna give me a headache.  "The architect was either a certified genius or an aesthetic wacko." - Dan Aykroyd (Ghostbusters)

WHY CAN'T THEY PUT 'IMMUNITY FLAGS IN THEIR MODS?  :confounded:

Normally  if she is pregnant tamago  will give her a vanilla preg armor  and she lose her armor,  ( looks shit )

If you force her to use your armor she doesn't look pregnant, because your armor meshes are no-preg E cup.

That's why I ask if you force her to wear no armor when pregnant ( no vaniila preg armor and not her armor )  My opinion: Better naked than the  vanilla preg armor. But if you use her as companion you can open her inventory and remove the preg armor...  but maybe you should prevent that she could wear your Mephala armor when pregnant. ( Maybe in the armor script : if wearer has Tamago token > 100  && < 160  unequip  )

------------------

In my game she will have no problems with Unholy daskness and Werewolf the Awakening.

Spoiler

I don't use the two Mods :classic_biggrin:

TamagoClub.esm has no armor meshes of its own, nor any of the 5-part Tamago/Hiyoko line I updated (ie includes LoversTamagoClub, Genetics and Generator).  I did go through the scripts within most of these to clean them up, add more comments for other modders, and such.  In fact, none of these mods account for or alter the female's appearance during pregnancy... no pregnancy meshes at all.  That was introduced by TamagoSetbody.  And I fail to see any accounting for armor removal within its code or the INI file.

Version I'm using (and I didn't edit/touch it either  :/  It's kinda confusing me  ) : 

Tamago Setbody Reboot
      continuation to the Tamago Setbody Revised

v2.02

Ergo, I think you might be recalling some other mod, like a pregnant dress mod... though  don't have that myself.

So, you're  not using "Unholy Darkness" nor "Werewolf the Awakening", eh?   You didn't say anything about "Spreading Vampirism" ...! ;)

NEWS:  Well, Mephala is now able to withstand the Lycanthropy Disease given when mauled by the player.  In the game, her aura changes from white to red (if you use the Wolf Soul skill) to see she's infected.  And in 3 days, she reverts back to normal.  I also ensured that she doesn't use the panicky topics if she discovers you're a werewolf using its system.  Instead, it's scripted in that she'll recognize you if you're a werewolf immediately.  ... She may call you wolfboy if she's in a meh mood.  Otherwise, you're a Child of Hircine.

UN... fortunately, I cannot prevent her being shoved to the ground FOR the transformation.  Yeah, I would so like it if you could try to push her and she'd be fixed... but nope.  The dang system has no immunity token, and most of the code is set up to use quest variables I cannot access without making the mod dependent.  

As an alternative, I tried to make some dialog for Mephala to utter after getting up from a shove... something like "Nice try, wolfboy.".  But unfortunately, the infection system does not apply any extra tokens to the NPCs until AFTER they've transformed.  Currently, I have no way to detect if she's infected... it again apparently handled by quest variables.  And yep, I checked the 'Lycanthropy Curse' disease/spells and Factions too.

I don't have a special Tamago / Tamago set body version.

All I want to say is that any tamago version ( of course with a Tamago set Body and a armor clothes pack (can be the Tamago_Outlet_120 ) ) add armor / clothes when you are pregnant.  You  can not shut it off, it add and equip the preg armor.

I often do not like the armor (especially because I don’t wear vanilla armor-clothes)

And Mephale doesn't wear vanilla armor, she has her own armor. But when she is pregnant "one of the Tamago Mods" add the preg vanilla armor. And I think that looks like shit.
And it also doesn't looks good if the wear her no-preg-armor when she is pregnant, because then she does not look pregnant.

I do not know how to stop "one of the Tamago Mods"  to add the preg armor.
But you can add a "can not be quipped when pregnant" command in your Mephala armor script.
Then you can use MCS and open her inventory, and take the ugly vanilla preg armor. If you close her inventory she would normally equip another armor or clothes she has, but with the "can not be quipped when pregnant" command  she can not equip her no-preg armor, she wil stay nude.

Better  with nude preg body as vanilla preg armor or her no preg armor.  I don't want to see Mephala in vanilla preg armor.
Again, I don't have any spacial Tamago mods,  I only described what happens when you have a "normal Tamago installation with preg armor-clothes"  and what I do not like.

16 hours ago, fejeena said:

All I want to say is that any tamago version ( of course with a Tamago set Body and a armor clothes pack (can be the Tamago_Outlet_120 ) ) add armor / clothes when you are pregnant.  You  can not shut it off, it add and equip the preg armor.

Hrm.. Tamago Outlet?  I haven't seen that.  NOT SAYING I WILL USE VANILLA PREGGY ARMOR!!!  NOPE NOPE NOPE.  It would be entertaining if someone could belly up the armor and clothing sets though.  Hehehe... or Daedric Maternity wear?  :P That could be fun..  But nothing of the Tamago Line I worked on cleaning changes the armor around.  So I am assuming it may very well be Tamago Outlet.  

Hrm....  Interested in it now.  Got a link?  :cool:

I don't want to see Mephala in vanilla preg armor.

Ditto.  :sweat:

Then you can use MCS and open her inventory, and take the ugly vanilla preg armor...

Hahaha... well, that currently remains to be seen for...

As of now Mad Companion Spells are BLOCKED!  MCS cannot force Mephala to be a companion at all.  Okay, I have yet to figure out how to block TRADING, but I think I have a few ideas. :wink: 

Trading with Mephala DID come in handy though.  That is, to work out how to prevent the player and OTHER NPCs from wearing the Mephala Armor, running tests with the Spider Web Tiara courtesy of Tolerance.    Hey, @tolerance ?  Still out there?  :no_mouth:

Hey, Fejeena?  You were kinda close with that code to prevent armor equipping.  But instead of GetSelf, it needed GetContainer.  And for NPCs, I needed an OnAdd block while the player uses OnEquip.  Heheh... even the guys at Bethesda didn't see that one with the 'Amulet of Kings' I guess.  BUT, I need not have an NPC ID reference for Mephala.  I run a GetIsRace check for the DLMephala race as each Daedra Lord will have his/her/its own.  Sheogorath has his own race, right? 

And I just separated some lengthy segments from the main body of scripts, these being usable by ANY Daedric Lord.  That is, if/when a compilation set of Daedras are available in one Mod, they all can use the same code.  So far, only clothing specific scripts and the Body Mesh enforcers are the real ones that need to be character specific.   I think you'd appreciate the cleanliness and legibility of the code.

Meanwhile, I cannot think of any other MOD that can adversely affect or control the Daedra Lords as companions that needs to be blocked (or I'm just tired of doing that).  So now I return to the actual body work.  I have not made LIMP-DICK meshes  :P for when Mephala is NOT having sex.  And I need to directly attach the foot texture recently supplied to the Curvaceous body foot in difference to the default.

You have Tamago ? (+TamgoSetBody)

You get pregnant?

What preg armor-clothes  your game add to you or the NPCs?

Without preg armor-clothes you don't see if a NPC is pregnant. ( or you undress the NPC ) Also you player character will still wear the no-preg vanilla or Mod armor.

So I am sure you have a preg armor-clothes mod.

I only use the base Tamago.

TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm

Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp

Yes , not SetBody reloaded Versions, so I still have Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp

No other Tamago Mods !

Tamago_Outlet_120  is part of

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/

If you have problems with the 4share Link, I uploaded it in post 419  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/?do=findComment&comment=2226078

----------------------

EDIT:  MCS blocked?  I thought Mephala is a resource for Modders? Player?

If they want to make a  Mephala companion ?

If you block all Mods she is useless for most modders.

EDIT2

no LIMP-DICK meshes ?

Why?  Permanent erection?

Then you have to add a erect penis to the armor mesh.

Again,  you said it is a resource, so  a Modder must be able to undress Mephala ( maybe with a dialog) and then she should have a limp penis ( she has a limp/invisible penis in the armor mesh )

Well, I use...

TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm

LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp (the Reloaded Blockhead version).

Looks like ALMOST THE SAME!?   I had the older TamagoSetBody one time before, and it still didn't change armor.  So...  I think the culprit might be the Maternity Clothes system?  And I'll grab the outlet later.

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

If you block all Mods she is useless for most modders.

MCS and other options are going to be INI controlled.... or controlled by some in-game switches.   Let's say you want to make a mod for LST where you need to enslave Mephala.   Yikes... seriously!    She is nt able to be enslave  until you're given that task!  BOOM, SWITCH TURNED ON!    I plan on ensuring that Daedra Lords are meant to be invulnerable... yet alterable.

no LIMP-DICK meshes ?

Why?  Permanent erection?

No, you mis-read.  I said   "I have not made LIMP-DICK meshes  :P for when Mephala is NOT having sex."  .... that is, I need to make the Limp-dicked meshes when Mephala is NOT having sex... and use the boner meshes when she IS.   Physically, she kinda needs the most work because she's a she-he or he-she, or a s/he,  you see?

EDIT:   TamagoSetBody by  itself  doesn't change armor/clothing meshes.   But that's because the armor/clothing meshes ARE part of the Vanilla Maternity Clothes and Tamago Outlet Packs that are separate!!!  I didn't download those, so the armor/clothing never changed for me.  BUT, armor wasn't kicked off when anyone entered any big trimester either.    SO, now to consider somethings...

Oh... how do you see if a NPC or player is pregnant without preg armor-clothes. ( Are all NPCs and player are nude in your game ? )

And the armor setings are in the TamagoSetBody ini ( in the old no Blockhead version, I don't know the new version )  Are your ini entries empty ?

And you only use one pack.  Tamago Oulet is for the Blockhead Tamago SetBody version (reboot)

I use old SetBody Version and old TamagoSetBody version , so I have to use Maternity Clothes.

Both packs are for Vanilla ( I don't know if you can add Mod armor in TamagoSetBody reboot . But you have no Mephala preg armor , so it doesn't matter)

Hey, Tolerance!!!  You know how to convert clothes into preggy clothes?  If so, that would be great.  I have that Mesh Messi, but I haven't figured out WTF do do with it.  I have more than the armored skirt and spider top.  I have  leather pants and an actual corset... black with red gloss of course.

Insofar as the spider legs, that would be a reference to the armor top.  The trick (I think) would be to stretch JUST the actual armor piece without the legs, and then re-attach the spider legs later.

FIRST POST now contains artwork or images for nearly all the Daedra Lords.  Mainly all official, whether it be from Skyrim, ESO or ... heheh... Official Art from the ES Card games (like Legends).  Nothing for Boethia of Vaermina (or Jigglypuff/Sheogorath) as yet.  But the search continues.  Endeavoring for official........

Clothing Converter test

I tested your  preg 2 stage body. Not so bad.

Come clipping (red arrows) , but maybe with different settings I can fix it.

preg2.jpg

Nif not tested in game

armortop preg2.nif

_________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:

I did the lowerbody armor...
I made a NifSkope animation test , and the clipping is too bad.

preg4.jpg

preg3.jpg

I would have to make the top so big that there is a hand's breadth of air between the armor and the body. But then the armor would clip with the arms.

And the preg 3 stage will be worse.

So no preg armor without Blender. Sorry.  ( But prefer a nude preg Mephala )

EDIT 2

Where did you find the  Lower body armor?
Have you copied a DMRA armor to the HGEC_LAB body?
The armor is made for a much bigger ass.
A lot of air between your pants and body.  And the skirt is made for DMRA
MephalaLowerA.jpg

Here the panties with DMRA body. It is a DMRA panty !

MeDMRA.jpg

?  I think you should find matching panties and skirt for the LAB body. The DMRA armor looks bad.

11 hours ago, fejeena said:
Where did you find the  Lower body armor?
Have you copied a DMRA armor to the HGEC_LAB body?

Actually, it was armor for a Roberts Female body, the "Little Baron's Exotic Ayleid Armor" armor.  It was the only one that looked suitable for Mephala's more... exotic SpiderQueen look.  There aren't many SKIRT outfits on Nexus it seems.  There are a lot of outfits for HGEC and exnem that have the upper and lower bod pieces as inseperable, and a number long dresses that don't fit.

Stage 3...  Her belly may be too ROUND for wearing an armored skirt.  Armored top?  Sure.  But ... 

:tounge_xd:  Hehehe... an alternative would be a sexy low-cut dress made up to LOOK like a maternity dress with a spider queen texture....

A lot of air between your pants and body.

She's controlling it? :P

On 12/26/2019 at 9:13 PM, LongDukDong said:

As of now Mad Companion Spells are BLOCKED!  MCS cannot force Mephala to be a companion at all.  Okay, I have yet to figure out how to block TRADING, but I think I have a few ideas. :wink: 

MCS itself is FULLY blocked now.  I found what 'spell' to detect and banish immediately.  But I kept the alternate code just in case.  Again, it can be disabled in-code. 

UNfortunately, I cannot disable either MCS Extension for the little script that checks on a companion's stats.  But it just brings up "Mephala is not a companion." And I was not able to block content from HumantouchNPC mod.

And I think that's all the mods that can control non 'Cutthroat Mods' companions...?

CONTINUED WORK upon the script that controls and retains the proper body meshes for Mephala.  I had an issue where it did not switch between  the Daedra Lord having a limp dick when not having sex and having an erect member when having fun.  Body enforcement kept Mephala limp.  :tounge_xd:  Couldn't get it up!

Well, the issue was solved.  It required that I run a LAPF state change testing routine, similar in concept to the code that checks the Tamago state.  If the state changes, all LOWER body meshes are erased. Of course, it is followed by the latter code that checks to see if Mephala is wearing clothes, and applies the correct lower body mesh.  And that now handles lower meshes for both firm and flaccid forms.

Studies and work like this will make the future Lords much easier to design.  :cool:

I just did a run-through of  Mephala and the pregnant meshes, just to make sure the revised body meshes worked. Oh, I had a few hiccups here and there.  And I apparently needed a re-do on the limp-dicked preggy meshes.  The lower body meshes were invisible.  YIKES!  :astonished:  But that was then.  The pregnant body meshes when Mephala is limp has been fixed.

I still had issues with the body meshes changing from limp to erect if Mephala was already nekkid!  Oops:neutral:  The initial system showed/loaded naked body meshes when Mephala became unclothed.  And it was here where I set if the naked meshes were for erect or limp dick meshes.  Unfortunately, it wouldn't switch between the two dick-types if Mephala was nude at the start.  I fixed this too.  I just ran a conditional test to see if  Mephala became nude --OR--  if Sex is happening/ended.  So now, both dick mesh types work fine as well as the pregnancy body styles.  :wacko:  Talk about the code being a dick.

So now I have to work out WTF to do with clothes when Mephala is pregnant.    I'm thinking more of a maternity outfit based on  I guess one of the vanilla-based outfits in the TamagoOutlet set may do.  I'm gonna have to look into finding Skimpy/Sexy maternity wear..... (or hope Fejeena makes a HOW-TO document on converting meshes to preggy meshes (step by step, switch for switch ;) ).

Well, there's that and adding in a behavioral system of sorts.  Can't have Mephala wimp out if a stupid peasant attacks.

And after that, make sure all options are game-developer programmable with a doc file.

20 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

. (or hope Fejeena makes a HOW-TO document on converting meshes to preggy meshes (step by step, switch for switch ;) ).

Yes, yes...  but not today.

But if I have not done it in 3 days remind me ( because then I forgot it,  I'm getting old )

But if I have not done it in 3 days remind me ( because then I forgot it,  I'm getting old )

Saturday?  Sure. 

21 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

So now I have to work out WTF to do with clothes when Mephala is pregnant.    I'm thinking more of a maternity outfit based on  I guess one of the vanilla-based outfits in the TamagoOutlet set may do.  I'm gonna have to look into finding Skimpy/Sexy maternity wear.....

For a temporary (?) basis, I'm using the 'Dementia Finery set from TamagoOutlet for Mephala's maternity wear.  It hides everything, but at least shows off a little cleavage. But it's PG rated cleavage as it's based on the stock material.  :relieved: It was necessary to have something because....

I needed to come up with some means to have the Maternity clothes to appear.  And appear they do.

The clothing is applied by way of a script like the one that applies body meshes.  But it is designed differently.  You'd like it, and could be expanded for OTHER sets.  Currently, the clothing gets changed by  a quest variable.  If set to 0, then it assumes that Mephala is butt nekkid.  If set to 1, she's wearing the Daedric Armor.  And if set to 2, she's wearing Tamriel-styled clothing...

1399540700_MephalaShoddycastVid.jpg.dff234e3dd49739a2e556487df306182.jpg   From a SHODDYCAST Youtube video on Mephala

The outfit doesn't look exactly like this, but it looks pretty sweet with the cloak/hood, black corset with dark blood-red highlights, black gloves... etc. :kiss_wink:  

But be that as it may, the Daedric and Tamrielic appearing outfits only work if you set this quest variable to 1 or 2, and ONLY IF Mephala is not pregnant.  However, iF Mephala IS pregnant, she wears her own Maternity outfit if the quest variable is set to 1 or 2.  A setting of 0 still has her nekkid.  :grin:  Oh, I replaced her upper bod mesh, formerly an E-cup now to 'Grim Reaper' big honkin ones.  "Mephala has both male and female genitalia (hermaphroditic), and both are grossly exaggerated in the idols, drawings, and carvings that depict it."  Exxagerated?  Big Melons and Long Schlong.  Done!

Now the beauty of this is that the clothing is FIXED and do not accidentally come off or vanish or become unequipped as this reinforces the clothing worn.  But if you wish to add your own clothing to Mephala, it could be performed when setting Mephala's quest value to 0 or by adding in an additional condition using the existing code as an example. :cool: I'd prefer the former.

So right now... I got THAT worked out.  Now to handle another 'cannot wear' script to work on the three Maternity Meshes.