I highly recommend activating all 8 slave slots. The author (AG12) posted instructions how to do this. At least four slots are great for cleaning out dungeons.

Only thing I would add to the procedure is make sure you copy slot 1 into slot2-8. If you create new ones, you will need to set properties on the attached scripts, and that is easy to mess up.

You will enjoy the sell scene more if it works completely. That is an easy fix.

Mostly AG12 - I want to thank you for including the .psc script files. Other mods I would like to fix up, like NBP, do not include source, so they lie abandoned...

I have found this mod to be the best possible Creation Kit training tool - it uses everything.

Anyone who has not looked at the code - you are missing something great.

I think there are two other problems:

1) with s3 added cuffs, anime added to hands will be dissolved when slaves try to follow you with a sprint. (this wouldn't happen with original zaz cuffs)

2) when slaves go across the door, they may take off their stuff immediately. not applied for all doors, but i tried with many.

thanks...

I highly recommend activating all 8 slave slots. The author (AG12) posted instructions how to do this. At least four slots are great for cleaning out dungeons.

Only thing I would add to the procedure is make sure you copy slot 1 into slot2-8. If you create new ones, you will need to set properties on the attached scripts, and that is easy to mess up.

You will enjoy the sell scene more if it works completely. That is an easy fix.

Mostly AG12 - I want to thank you for including the .psc script files. Other mods I would like to fix up, like NBP, do not include source, so they lie abandoned...

I have found this mod to be the best possible Creation Kit training tool - it uses everything.

Anyone who has not looked at the code - you are missing something great.

Thanks for the laurels! I think the scripts in the next version will be even easier to read and understand.

I don't think why I should keep my code to myself. If one really tries, I'm sure he'd be able to read the code anyway. And as long as nobody really 'steals' and claims that it's his own code, I'm fine with people looking at it and even altering it for their personal needs. What is better than a mod that you can adjust to your taste. Provided you know how to do that.

Cheers!

I think there are two other problems:

1) with s3 added cuffs, anime added to hands will be dissolved when slaves try to follow you with a sprint. (this wouldn't happen with original zaz cuffs)

2) when slaves go across the door, they may take off their stuff immediately. not applied for all doors, but i tried with many.

thanks...

Please don't double post bugs. The problems have been reported days after the first release of S³.

I haven't had the time to fix 1) since it's just an animation bug and thus not as important as 'gamebreaking' bugs, such as the outfit reset mentioned in 2). Of course bug 2) will be fixed in the next version. I'm too lazy to upload a version just to fix some bugs, since there would be a lot of half finished content in it, which might confuse the average user.

So I'm entirely new to this what do you mean by Custom Skeleton?

get this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11064 and follow the instructions.

edit**  you will have to create an account if you dont have one, it is free but adult content won't show up if you are not signed in

So the fact that it's asking me for money in pounds means...what exactly?

Nevermind remember my old log in. Do I download all the files?

So I'm entirely new to this what do you mean by Custom Skeleton?

get this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11064 and follow the instructions.

edit**  you will have to create an account if you dont have one, it is free but adult content won't show up if you are not signed in

So the fact that it's asking me for money in pounds means...what exactly?

Nevermind remember my old log in. Do I download all the files?

no, just the one called perfect 3-2

There is a trader in kollaryng, that you can buy the hogtie book from. You will also need two pieces of rope. Then, talk to your slave, hit special and it should be there.

About static devices - I have no idea how they work, I couldn't manage to use them yet.

So, can someone explain how this works or correct me if I am wrong? You enslave people over and over again and get better at it. I understand that concept. But when does it get down to being able to do Hogties and use other such implements?

I figured it would under Special but every time nothing shows up there :-/

So, can someone explain how this works or correct me if I am wrong? You enslave people over and over again and get better at it. I understand that concept. But when does it get down to being able to do Hogties and use other such implements?

I figured it would under Special but every time nothing shows up there :-/

1. did you learnt the skill?

2. you NEED to have 2 (two) rope(s) in your inventory

Player S3 for the first time, and it looks like to be a great mod!

No bug for me, catching a slave is easier than I thought.

Really nice work!

(Anyway, even I know you  did a slaver mod, and not enslavement one, I dream of a mixing between S3 and Sanguine Debauchery, where the female player could be one of theses "merchandises"...)