1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

So far, this is the most stable version I have been using. Enjoying the different combos. The mod actually found animations that I did not know was available..

The BP70LoveTriangle..... totally new for me...

John

Stable yes... I did have a weird game I started not much loaded for mods.  And the same mods I have always used...

The quirk was the player was never chosen even at 100%  the message was "player is in combat or busy"  i was standing in sanctuary and doing nothing.

Restarted a new game and it was fine... so, dont know.  Something was triggering PC busy and non-selectable.  

May be something, most likely not...

Is there a console command that would set PC busy from 1 to 0?

John

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

The quirk was the player was never chosen even at 100%  the message was "player is in combat or busy"  i was standing in sanctuary and doing nothing.

Is there a console command that would set PC busy from 1 to 0?

The exact condition is

if NPCPlayer.isinscene() == 0 && NPCPlayer.HasKeyword(AAFActorBusy) == false && NPCPlayer.HasKeyword(AAFActorLocked) == false && NPCPlayer.Isincombat() == false

isinscene() and isincombat() are native Fallout functions, I use them as-is. I don't know what triggers them, intuitively should be combat or dialogue quest stages.

There is no console command to set the player "not in scene / combat" but I could potentially add an MCM setting to bypass this check. However, I choose not to implement this because it can result in a lot of mixups with quests / combat / other sex mods, more trouble than it's worth.

1 hour ago, SAC said:

The exact condition is

if NPCPlayer.isinscene() == 0 && NPCPlayer.HasKeyword(AAFActorBusy) == false && NPCPlayer.HasKeyword(AAFActorLocked) == false && NPCPlayer.Isincombat() == false

isinscene() and isincombat() are native Fallout functions, I use them as-is. I don't know what triggers them, intuitively should be combat or dialogue quest stages.

There is no console command to set the player "not in scene / combat" but I could potentially add an MCM setting to bypass this check. However, I choose not to implement this because it can result in a lot of mixups with quests / combat / other sex mods, more trouble than it's worth.

Then I suspect the last conversation with Codsworth telling me to go to Concord didnt clear properly.  

And by no means did I think it was this mod... but certainly interesting to see how these things are in the background, which in aa normal game we dont get to see.

It would seem to be that in order to clear out the vanilla type busy, would have another interaction and hope it clears.

Thanks for the help.

John

49 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Then I suspect the last conversation with Codsworth telling me to go to Concord didnt clear properly.  

And by no means did I think it was this mod... but certainly interesting to see how these things are in the background, which in aa normal game we dont get to see.

It would seem to be that in order to clear out the vanilla type busy, would have another interaction and hope it clears.

Thanks for the help.

John

As I have discovered and confirmed by SAC, if no one in area, no one to fuck! I use an Alternative Start mod. If I am in Goodneighbor, plenty of action. If at Egrets Marina, not so much..Sanctuary could be one of those no NPC zones. Also, I find that if I suspect a stuck mod, a simple reset works it out. Also I would not use the timer reset option if you enter or leave zones. F04 is about being fluid and resetting the timer ,means you never get the mod to settle into its scans..

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

As I have discovered and confirmed by SAC, if no one in area, no one to fuck! I use an Alternative Start mod. If I am in Goodneighbor, plenty of action. If at Egrets Marina, not so much..Sanctuary could be one of those no NPC zones. Also, I find that if I suspect a stuck mod, a simple reset works it out. Also I would not use the timer reset option if you enter or leave zones. F04 is about being fluid and resetting the timer ,means you never get the mod to settle into its scans..

That's not the problem... standing in Sanctuary, there are plenty of npc's around and npcs do port in... what I was saying was at 100% my character, it was always saying player busy or in combat, someone else chosen... it was just a quirk.  Just didn't know what put/kept my PC in such a state that JF wouldn't work (on my PC) because of the busy condition.

she was just jealous of all the JF'ing going on around and left out of the fun! :)

John

• 3 weeks later...

Been working great, but any way to get the characters to stop walking away when called, especially during 3somes? Causing pacification failure while waiting during joining animation. Also, any way to just cancel an animation that fails because there is no existing poses available. Even during the fail, I get my "character doing it with 12 guys"  or so notification. I have mods that track that stuff and is triggered by those notifications as having actually happened. Thanks

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Been working great, but any way to get the characters to stop walking away when called, especially during 3somes?

No idea what you mean. Who is calling who, who is walking away?

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Even during the fail, I get my "character doing it with 12 guys"  or so notification. I have mods that track that stuff and is triggered by those notifications as having actually happened. Thanks

That notification is not from my mod, again, no idea which mod triggers it and how they do it. Listening to AAF events needs to be done carefully by all mods, I don't know which mod is that, what particular events they monitor, and how. My suggestion is to raise this issue on that particular mod support page, I cannot help on this. 

30 minutes ago, SAC said:

No idea what you mean. Who is calling who, who is walking away?

When your mod calls the actors for a Threesome animation, the victim goes down on their knees and the other 2 actors show up and then start walking away while AAF is setting up the scene. When and if the scene activates, then the 3 come together OK.  Sometimes while they are walking away, the pacification period gets disabled and combat starts up with other nearby NPCS..

11 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

When your mod calls the actors for a Threesome animation, the victim goes down on their knees and the other 2 actors show up and then start walking away while AAF is setting up the scene. When and if the scene activates, then the 3 come together OK.  Sometimes while they are walking away, the pacification period gets disabled and combat starts up with other nearby NPCS..

I see. The only option I can see right now would be to setrestrained(1) the males, but the tradeoff would be that they would pace stuck in place "unimersivelly". I'd rather keep it as is and consider the occasional aggro as part of the unexpected.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, mexicanget2kill said:

Sup thanks, greeat idea, havnt had the chance to actually use it, I was wondering if this works with rse shenanigans ? are they conflictive?

cheers

They do not conflict, you can use both

12 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Been a long time. Would there be any way to pick and choose ( maybe MCM ) the characters that would "fuck" us?  Some races have more choices in animations than others.

I am taking a break from FO4 at the moment. Also, I wouldn't know off-hand how to implement this one.

On 3/2/2020 at 1:04 AM, SAC said:

I am taking a break from FO4 at the moment. Also, I wouldn't know off-hand how to implement this one.

SAC, if you're still answering qustions about this mod:

Can i restrict this mod to activate on only the player and instead of a timer, is there a way to integrate this into the activate command?

Sometimes I want my character to go up to a feral ghoul or deathclaw and do the deed, but there's no mods that allow that

On 3/6/2020 at 2:05 AM, DremoraDream said:

SAC, if you're still answering qustions about this mod

I am :) 

Can i restrict this mod to activate on only the player

Yes, using MCM. Quoting from the mod description

Currently available mod settings, via MCM:

[...]

- Fuck the player probability = probability the player gets chosen for the scene, vs the random female; 0 = mod will always pick the random female, 100 = mod will always pick the player (note that if the player is involved in a quest scene, or is already animating, the mod will automatically fallback to the random female)

[...]

(the fallback is baked in and I am not messing with it)

and instead of a timer, is there a way to integrate this into the activate command? Sometimes I want my character to go up to a feral ghoul or deathclaw and do the deed, but there's no mods that allow that

Hmm... I'm not sure. I think it's possible to make a "potion" (like a stimpack) which triggers a spell which triggers the timer, but it's complicated (I think) and I don't have a solution readily at hand. Also, it would still pick a random male character nearby which may not be the desired one.

However, why don't you make it simple and just use the AAF wizard and pick the desired character(s) to start a sex scene?

11 hours ago, SAC said:

I am :) 

Yes, using MCM. Quoting from the mod description

Currently available mod settings, via MCM:

[...]

- Fuck the player probability = probability the player gets chosen for the scene, vs the random female; 0 = mod will always pick the random female, 100 = mod will always pick the player (note that if the player is involved in a quest scene, or is already animating, the mod will automatically fallback to the random female)

[...]

(the fallback is baked in and I am not messing with it)

Hmm... I'm not sure. I think it's possible to make a "potion" (like a stimpack) which triggers a spell which triggers the timer, but it's complicated (I think) and I don't have a solution readily at hand. Also, it would still pick a random male character nearby which may not be the desired one.

However, why don't you make it simple and just use the AAF wizard and pick the desired character(s) to start a sex scene?

Thanks for the reply! 

To answer your latter question, the AAF selection menu is a personal problem for me. It is functional, but I dislike some of the jankiness when trying to set up situations in game. Works well for screenshots, but breaks the feel of playing the game when I want instances like your mod to dictate how these animations play out.

Regardless I'll be giving this mod a shot, and see how well it works in my set up. I tried all the other mods you listed but your mod sounds exactly like what im interested in

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Verivy77 said:

Geht das auch ohne AAF?

Ich verstehe nur ein bisschen Deutsch, also auf Englisch

In FO4 it is AAF that is used to play the animations, so without it you wouldn't see any.

Computer translation/Computer-Übersetzung

Bei FO4 wird AAF zum Abspielen der Animationen verwendet, ohne AAF würde man also keine sehen.

• 4 weeks later...