14 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Not fixed. Worked the first couple times, then its ragdoll, game freezing, or character out of body (invisible while character body is shown). Gotton worse, not better. Am guessing that the ragdoll has something to do with a conflict in your npc teleport mechanics. NPCS work fine but character interaction is near unplayable, especially when 3somes are called..

Please try the following, using the new settings I've introduced in v117:

1. set a shorter kneel interval (try 5 seconds)

2. disable ragdoll probability

Please let me know if anything changes

Ragdoll should not interfere with teleport. Ragdoll is only for the player, and the player never teleports. What could be a problem is the flycam which is called while kneeling, but it gets disabled before calling AAF. Or the ragdoll. But I don't really understand the sequence you are describing:

- player should kneel and controls get disabled

- wait 5

- player should stand and controls enabled

- scene should play

- player should ragdoll

- normal gameplay should resume

At each step does it freeze / show ghost? Does the sex scene play correctly?

(btw, you should be aware that I don't get a notification when you edit a previous post, I had no idea the problem persisted, I have read the initial post version with "everything fine" and discovered the edit today completely by accident)

1 hour ago, SAC said:

(btw, you should be aware that I don't get a notification when you edit a previous post, I had no idea the problem persisted, I have read the initial post version with "everything fine" and discovered the edit today completely by accident)

Hey, I was just surprised with the ragdoll... :)  I thought it was an added feature - if after, they stand, look at the PC and in 3rd person, slap her, well, then that would be even better... but, kind of warped that way... lol...

Thanks again for your mod... I use it outside of settlements as a means to keep myself moving... change location... plus, with combat stalkers coming, I have to keep moving anyway... 

Maybe an idea?  A stage type presentation setting?  Meaning, for select times, PC stands on a stage or wherever, and the selected NPC's are within say 500 to 1000 units... instead of "porting" in, they are selected, AAF takes over with the NPC, furniture around, etc... maybe a tip bucket nearby, flashing neon signs, etc... (just the calling of the NPC's, not all the build items :) )  Hot Key for local NPC's  (to walk versus random ports) probably would be enough?  Just thinking this would augment Hardship when she is selling herself (or himself) :)

John

40 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Hey, I was just surprised with the ragdoll... :)  I thought it was an added feature - if after, they stand, look at the PC and in 3rd person, slap her, well, then that would be even better... but, kind of warped that way... lol...

The edit comment was meant for @maddadicusrex

I would like to do the slap, I have tried triggering a melee fight or a brawl but was not successful and it's been hard enough doing the pacification

40 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Thanks again for your mod... I use it outside of settlements as a means to keep myself moving... change location... plus, with combat stalkers coming, I have to keep moving anyway... 

Maybe an idea?  A stage type presentation setting?  Meaning, for select times, PC stands on a stage or wherever, and the selected NPC's are within say 500 to 1000 units... instead of "porting" in, they are selected, AAF takes over with the NPC, furniture around, etc... maybe a tip bucket nearby, flashing neon signs, etc... (just the calling of the NPC's, not all the build items :) )  Hot Key for local NPC's  (to walk versus random ports) probably would be enough?  Just thinking this would augment Hardship when she is selling herself (or himself) :)

John

I could try making them walk but usually this results NPCs having navmesh issues, especially if I am calling them from afar. The rest is a bit much, requires quests and I don't know how to make those, I am still trying to figure out why furniture is not chosen

1 hour ago, SAC said:

The edit comment was meant for @maddadicusrex

I would like to do the slap, I have tried triggering a melee fight or a brawl but was not successful and it's been hard enough doing the pacification

I could try making them walk but usually this results NPCs having navmesh issues, especially if I am calling them from afar. The rest is a bit much, requires quests and I don't know how to make those, I am still trying to figure out why furniture is not chosen

Well, maybe not walking, but within a radius... such as those attending a party - enjoying the party favor - or the bukkake fest... :)  sorry... just weird things... 

And for roleplaying, maybe just add a hotkey to activate the scene?  I just started a new game and an idea hit me as I was running to the vault... I got to the first gate before my PC was accosted... then again at the vault elevator before going down... and then again before the pod - gotta time them - meaning, for entrance through the gate, to be allowed down the elevator and into the pod... a price was paid..... ha I know RP...

And I was just commenting... I had not seen the ragdoll yet... so when I did, wow... until I had to TCL out of a place I landed :) 

John

4 hours ago, SAC said:

Tried the new version with no ragdoll and 5 sec. kneel setting. Had several in game encounters including 3somes with my character. No issues to date. Will continue to test.

20 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Tried the new version with no ragdoll and 5 sec. kneel setting. Had several in game encounters including 3somes with my character. No issues to date. Will continue to test.

Please test enabling the ragdoll, I really don't think the ragdoll is your problem, but rather the flycam or the kneel idle timer (interval 5 seems to fix it for you)

12 minutes ago, SAC said:

Please test enabling the ragdoll, I really don't think the ragdoll is your problem, but rather the flycam or the kneel idle timer (interval 5 seems to fix it for you)

I do have an issue when I am crouched sneaking... if the scene starts when I am doing so, my PC kneels, stands up - like normal - and.... nothing scene ends.... 

Also, scene starts, stops with interruption from SH because the random NPC (settler) stands and blinks - then harasses me.. end of scene SJF.

I am also getting the message "Not SJF Scene" - not sure what that means...

John

PS - I turned off ragdoll... and seems to work except with these interruptions - but mostly quirks and Beth have a conniption about it :)

35 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Also, scene starts, stops with interruption from SH because the random NPC (settler) stands and blinks - then harasses me.. end of scene SJF.

Wish people would stop abbreviating... what is SH? Supposing that is another autonomy mod, what I think happens is that "SH" doesn't do its homework to check if the actors are busy, and "hijacks" them into doing their stuff. I cannot block this on my end, I am tagging the actors with all the proper keywords, the other mod should make sure they check for busy actors before making them do whatever they are supposed to do, and abort / skip if the actors are already busy.

I am also getting the message "Not SJF Scene" - not sure what that means...

Just Fuck monitors the AAF End Scene event and does a cleanup (teleports NPCs, resets timers etc). In order for the cleanup to not happen after a scene triggered manually, or by another autonomy mod (since AAF handles all these and does not know which mod triggered the event), there is a JF validation that the recently ended scene is indeed a Just Fuck event - if it's not a JF event, then it notifies "not a SJF scene" and skips cleanup.

For instance, Beggar Whore does not perform this check, so you will get a "cleaning up the mess" after any scene, manual or autonomous - it's the same event triggering and BW monitoring the event without checking the source of the event.

See here if you're curious about how it works. Egoballistics comments are especially a treasure trove of solid information: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129904-aaf-hardship-beggar-whore/?do=findComment&comment=2852544

I have been using Just Fuck with Magnum Cum Gaudio with minimal conflict. Both mods will detect and cancel whichever mod starts up the scene first. JF has been working well. No button disabling as before and the 3somes have been firing up nicely. Penises are erect and I am very happy with it. Still have not tried to allow ragdoll but have increased the kneeling duration to 10 without a problem.

I was in a 3some called by JF when MCG called a 3some at the same time for npcs. ( does not usually get called that way) Actually had 6 folks moaning and groaning without a problem. Hell of a lot of fun. As for the kneeling duration, would not mind having a longer option, as long as you are comfortable with it..I do not want to mess with a good thing, now..

21 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I was in a 3some called by JF when MCG called a 3some at the same time for npcs. ( does not usually get called that way) Actually had 6 folks moaning and groaning without a problem. Hell of a lot of fun. As for the kneeling duration, would not mind having a longer option, as long as you are comfortable with it..I do not want to mess with a good thing, now..

I don't mind at all, but the point is it will probably mess the timers and overlap kneeling / standing / fucking. I'll it like this for now.

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Is there a way to lengthen the scan timer, maybe tie it into RSE Resources and its scan duration. 5 minutes can be very short if involved in an extended mission..

Here is a version with max 600sec, 30-second steps. Put it into \data\mcm\config\sac_jf (overwrite existing file), I'll make it part of the next release but not releasing a new version just for this.

You can also play with the values yourself, it's pretty self-explanatory when you open it (with notepad)

I will not tie this mod with external mods configurations, that's not why I made the MCM :) 

While you are at it, also please try this script version (with ragdoll enabled) and tell me if it still causes issues. Place it in \data\scripts (overwrite). You can make a backup of the current version, or just re-download the latest version if it still causes issues

SAC_JF2_Startup_Quest_Script.pexconfig.json

Forgot to mention: that "beta" script version (meaning still unreleased) is trying to fix furniture never being selected - in my experience, furniture never gets used and I'd like to add this. Have you ever had furniture selected?

Maybe test if now furniture works for you with this script.

What's New in Version 1.1.8

Released Just now

Changelog for v118

Added wait(1) after resetting flycam (hopefully enhanced stability)
Changed the MCM fuck interval to max 600 seconds, 30-seconds granularity
Testing furniture
(!!) Fixes a camera bug which happened when the player was already in a scene and SJF starts an NPC-female scene (bug = player camera switches to a fixed 3P perspective)

Would the duration of the kneeling cause Super Mutants to not strip. Penises are there, but so are the clothes. Did not happen on your prior version. This is as stable as your mod has been. My absolute go to mod for random sex! Well done. There are a number of F/F/M animations out there. Is that a pain to broaden your npc scans?

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Would the duration of the kneeling cause Super Mutants to not strip. Penises are there, but so are the clothes. Did not happen on your prior version.

I can see absolutely no connection between the kneeling, and the mutant's clothes. Either you have modified some xmls in the meantime (installed an animation patch or something), or it's just some animations which haven't played before for you, so you haven't noticed the issue. No idea, but next time it happens you can write down which specific animation has the issue, then trigger the same animation manually via AAF's wizard and see if the issue persists (most likely, it will). If it does, then it's not my mod, if it doesn't, then please let me know

This is as stable as your mod has been. My absolute go to mod for random sex! Well done.

Thank you! TBH, my favorite would be a cross between this one and BW, at least for humans, BW has a lot of dialogue which I like, but also a lot of constraints which I'm trying to tone down for a more "active" scene. Actually working on patching BW to my own preferences but it's a private patch unless Tentacus agrees to publishing it (which I haven't asked permission for, it's still quite rough around the edges)

There are a number of F/F/M animations out there. Is that a pain to broaden your npc scans?

It's possible, and quite easy to do. Problem is that I think it would lead to more frequent scene skips, because, yes, there are FF animations, but not so many FMF or FFF animations (unless I'm mistaken?). Meaning if I set the "males" to be "also females" then the playable combinations will get less likely. But I will make an experimental version and you can let me know how well it works (I'm not keen on FF anyway, so not going to test it myself)

Here you go. Put it in your data folded, it should ask to overwrite the existing one or something is not right. If something goes wrong in game / you don't like it, then just delete the esp and reinstall the "official" mod in your mod manager.

It was a very quick edit and I haven't tested it, but it should work - I have just removed the "male" condition on the aliases, so it should return random mixes of males and females for the "male" characters. Give it a shot and let me know how it works

I won't expand on this version or integrate it in the main mod, adding toggles etc, it can get too complicated and, as mentioned, FF is not really my thing

SAC_JF2.esp

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

The SM not undressing was due to another mod. Yours' works fine. Tried the add on file. It disables JF and even after turning it back on and resetting from MCM, disables it again. Not a big deal as the main mod works OK..

Which mod was doing the SM thing? I am having my own SM issues

Are you sure you overwrote the esp? Because it shouldn’t do what you say if you overwrite

15 minutes ago, SAC said:

Which mod was doing the SM thing? I am having my own SM issues

Are you sure you overwrote the esp? Because it shouldn’t do what you say if you overwrite

It was a newer mod "Wearable SM Armor". Downloaded the addon a couple different ways. Overwrote the existing mod. Totally shuts your mod down. Tried 2 different games I had going on.. We had this issue before since I use Vortex. You had to load your mod to me from a different source because Vortex was not handling it right..