What I can say is that:

1. If you already have a working v100+ AAF environment, then updating to AAF v107 on the latest F4SE and dependencies will not require any xml patch changes, and it does work, so it will not mess up your current environment

2. My current patches seem to consist of:

- latest AAF

- all the animation packs available

- BT 7.5 (latest) with built morphs (erection 0, I don't want erect corpses around)

- one patch (but not the temp fix to one patch)

- Indarello (not allowing to overwrite the BT 7.5 but overwrite everything else)

- Themes

and it seems to work (SMs are still iffy sometimes)

That being said, I would like to not turn this thread into yet another AAF/patch-related one (there are plenty on the board), but to keep it focused on the mod. I do have my own frustrations as well with the current scene fragmentation, I believe AAF is a brilliant piece of software in itself, I am hoping more animations will emerge, and eventually things will come together easier.

Finally updated all my stuff and will let you know how 112 is working. Is there any way that the calling would actually overlook combos that do not exist? Not just with a fucking whomever black screen, but ignoring the bad combo and moving to a correct one..ie: (2-Zombies and Human), (SM, Human, Human) (Dog, Dog, Humam)? I imagine it would probably be more aggrevation than it is worth...?

I don’t know. I can probably do it but it requires learning how to interpret the output of AAF’s “on init event”, TBD. Right now it just tests for success and restarts the timers otherwise. I’ll keep it in mind, right now I want to add some variety to the scene initiation to make it a little more suggestive than just teleporting actors in and straight up fucking

I’ll also add a tie-in to my noose mod meaning if the female is unlucky then she ends up strung. Toggleable, of course. We’ll see. 

6 hours ago, SAC said:

I don’t know. I can probably do it but it requires learning how to interpret the output of AAF’s “on init event”, TBD. Right now it just tests for success and restarts the timers otherwise. I’ll keep it in mind, right now I want to add some variety to the scene initiation to make it a little more suggestive than just teleporting actors in and straight up fucking

I’ll also add a tie-in to my noose mod meaning if the female is unlucky then she ends up strung. Toggleable, of course. We’ll see. 

I was your fan when you created the Barefoot Clothing Mod...You have come a long way. Looking forward to what you might do, next..

3 hours ago, keymaster1965 said:

seems great but one question, I have the gun and its in the mcm menu BUT when I turn it on and exit the menu it turns off, any ideas?

What gun? This mod does not introduce a gun. 

The mod starts enabled, no reason to enable it in MCM unless you turned it off previously. Can you post screenshots?

4 hours ago, koaamz said:

Hey, Thank you for providing this mod, but unfortunately it keeps resetting itself to "off" every time i try to enable it, any idea what can cause this issue?

Would you happen to be in an Abducted state from RSE?

EDIT: Nevermind. Thats Hardship that cuts off during RSE abduction. This mod should work all the time. Cant imagine why it is cutting itself off. What AAF/F4SE version are you running?

5 hours ago, Olmech said:

EDIT: Nevermind. Thats Hardship that cuts off during RSE abduction. This mod should work all the time. Cant imagine why it is cutting itself off. What AAF/F4SE version are you running?

I find it shuts off Pre-war until you run towards the vault.  Or the plugin is not enabled.

12 hours ago, koaamz said:

Hey, Thank you for providing this mod, but unfortunately it keeps resetting itself to "off" every time i try to enable it, any idea what can cause this issue?

No idea whatsoever. Can you please post screenshots?

On 12/10/2019 at 12:36 PM, koaamz said:

Does this happen in the Game Intro Menu where you load your saves and Bethseda tells you that this mod or that is disabled?

On 12/10/2019 at 11:29 PM, Olmech said:

From what i can see everything is fine not abducted or anything, it's just "perma"off kinda, no matter how much i try to enable it. My AAF/F4se versions are a bit old (Fallout version 1.10.2) since i stopped updating it ( i have over 120 mods lol)

22 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Does this happen in the Game Intro Menu where you load your saves and Bethseda tells you that this mod or that is disabled?

it doesn't, thats what confused me, no indicator that the mod is disabled or anything, it just resets to "off" in the mcm menu each time i try to enable it

i appreciate you guys trying to help me, I personally think the issue is that i either have to update the game to the newest version, or maybe a conflict with autonomy enhanced(not sure about that) or a similar mod.

1 hour ago, koaamz said:

i appreciate you guys trying to help me, I personally think the issue is that i either have to update the game to the newest version, or maybe a conflict with autonomy enhanced(not sure about that) or a similar mod.

I cannot help unless you show me a screenshot with the mod "off" to understand better the context

Does MCM work with other mods? (toggling stuff on/off)

I had reports that the latest esp version does not work unless you update your environment

2 hours ago, koaamz said:

From what i can see everything is fine not abducted or anything, it's just "perma"off kinda, no matter how much i try to enable it. My AAF/F4se versions are a bit old (Fallout version 1.10.2) since i stopped updating it ( i have over 120 mods lol)

it doesn't, thats what confused me, no indicator that the mod is disabled or anything, it just resets to "off" in the mcm menu each time i try to enable it

Could it be your mod loader did not properly download JF and does not read it as a valid plug in? I use Vortex, which is eazy peazy compared to how others work or not..Maybe try downloading an older JF version to test?

4 hours ago, koaamz said:

I may be wrong, but I believe anything after version 1.10 of Just Fuck requires a newer game installation. Seems like thats what I remember anyways. So if youre running the latest version of JF on an old game, that may be your problem.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Like the new features to the latest update..............but, after sex with my character, my B menu control button on my joystick is disabled. No problems if npcs are called, only with my character. Clears after I leave game and restart save...

What does the B button do? I am playing with keyboard and mouse, I don't have a controller

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Like the new features to the latest update..............but, after sex with my character, my B menu control button on my joystick is disabled. No problems if npcs are called, only with my character. Clears after I leave game and restart save...

Uploading a possible fix (v116), please confirm if it's fixed or should I keep looking (in that case, also please tell me what the B button does to try and replicate). With this version all my controls seem to work fine.

What's New in Version 1.1.6

Released Just now

Changelog for v116

Possible fix for a controller issue after a player is selected for the sex scene

If the player is selected for the sex scene, it is thrown away (ragdolled) after the scene

Changelog for v115:

(!!) fixed possible CTD for actors[2] - recommend you install this version if you are experiencing CTDs that cannot be traced to other mods

fixed random strip (again...)
fixed placing the marker always in front of the player (note surface needs to be flat or the animation will be in mid-air)
the female kneels for a while before starting the scene
applies an open mouth / wide open eyes mfgset - if you don't like it, delete the file sac_mfgsetData.xml from the AAF folder

19 hours ago, SAC said:

What's New in Version 1.1.6

Released Just now

Changelog for v116

Possible fix for a controller issue after a player is selected for the sex scene

If the player is selected for the sex scene, it is thrown away (ragdolled) after the scene

Changelog for v115:

(!!) fixed possible CTD for actors[2] - recommend you install this version if you are experiencing CTDs that cannot be traced to other mods

fixed random strip (again...)
fixed placing the marker always in front of the player (note surface needs to be flat or the animation will be in mid-air)
the female kneels for a while before starting the scene
applies an open mouth / wide open eyes mfgset - if you don't like it, delete the file sac_mfgsetData.xml from the AAF folder

The last file seems to have fixed the B Button disable. On a controller, the B Button is the in game menu call. Nothing happens without it...Still get to ragdoll once and awhile, but it seems to not mess with anything..I like the stop and kneel when called, keeps us from moving and throwing off the animation alignments...

Not fixed. Worked the first couple times, then its ragdoll, game freezing, or character out of body (invisible while character body is shown). Gotton worse, not better. Am guessing that the ragdoll has something to do with a conflict in your npc teleport mechanics. NPCS work fine but character interaction is near unplayable, especially when 3somes are called..

What's New in Version 1.1.7

Released Just now

Changelog for v117

Added MCM controls for:

- Female strip probability => probability that the female gets stripped regardless of AAF_equipmentset settings (default 50) - reason for this setting is that in my own game I have disabled female stripping for AAF and strip the females manually if I feel like it, depending on the outfit and scene

- Player ragdoll probability => probability that the actor is ragdolled away after the scene (default 50)

- Kneel timer duration => how long should the female kneel before a neutral idle is called to prepare for the actual scene (default 7 seconds) - if this is too short, then the female will stand up early waiting for the scene to begin, if too long then the female will stand around in the scene while the males animate; I made this configurable because depending on individual savegame papyrus load, and probably individual CPU speed, the script will run with slightly different speeds and individual finetuning should be applied

Note that this setting will not call the scene earlier or later, it is just meant to synchronize the kneeling/standing phases to the actual scene start (kneeling has a fixed wait of 5 seconds, but AAF takes another 2-3 seconds perform its internal startup sequence, hence the need to finetune)