What's New in Version 1.1.2

Released Just now

Changelog:

; hopefully fixed female actors stripping and re-equipping clothes (independent of AAF equipmentset settings); female stripping is a dice roll with 50% probability, re-equipping should be automatic
; added a sex scene marker to place the scene near the player, instead of on top of the player
; reequips the player weapon upon scene cleanup

Example of how a scene should be now positioned relative to the player (ignore the hanging sausages, those are parallel testing items, I am trying to multitask)

The player in this example is the standing female in the middle of the screenshot, and the sex scene is in front nearby. Note that the sex scene may be positioned anywhere around the player, on a 100 units radius. If confirmed working, then I'll make the radius configurable through MCM, but I need user testing first in order to confirm it fixes possible collision issues

1839495132_Fallout42019-11-2314-53-53.thumb.png.f6bc235bc75ef980b80ef19aa3249ad9.png

41 minutes ago, rickyking01 said:

thanks for the awesome mod for some reason 112 i find the mod in the mcm but it wont start , using 110 right now this mod is just what ive been looking for, would it ever be possible to get the cooldown timer closer to 0? i think its fun seeing multiple sex acts going on 

It is not a matter of "setting a slider to zero", the way the mod is currently structured it is impossible for it to generate simultaneous scenes, because there is a single set of actor aliases and trying to fill them in simultaneously would lead to the initial scene to break up. You will need to wait for a "v2.0" (if I will ever make one) for this mod to handle 2 scenes. That being said, you can trigger scenes manually in parallel.

I don't know why scenes won't kick for you in 112, it just should not happen, they do work for me. Have you updated AAF? (there's an game upgrade going on right now). Are you able to launch scenes manually? Do you get notifications? (and, if so, what do they say?) Maybe it's just skipping scenes due to incompatible actors, or maybe you need to upgrade your F4SE and AAF.

Do "sqs _sac_jf2_startupquest" in console and let me know what it returns

1 hour ago, rickyking01 said:

ok my bad , I have not updated my game or F4SE yet bc im waiting for all my mods with f4se and looksmenu to get updated, im guessing it will work then
cheers

Yep, it should work then. All the mods are up to date now, you can update

7 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Bethnet keeps disabling VER.112.     I have not updated yet. Are we sure that is the only reason. Vers.110 loads fine.

I have no idea what bethnet is and what it means it disables the mod. I don’t believe I’ve introduced any new masters - does your mod manager report missing masters? Can you post screenshots?

Ok, googled "bethnet" and apparently it's an ISP? No idea why it's blocking the download, there's no executable packaged, just the same file structure as previous versions.

I've tested downloading from LL and it downloads just fine.

Uploaded to google drive, maybe it works downloading from there. If it does I'll post the link on the main page too

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tmtHhLgzBUM8tqll0-AtPLaZ_3CNu5X-

If there are still issues I will need screenshots to understand better.

11 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Bethnet is my nickname for Bethesda.

As if things were not confusing enough, now we need nicknames.

11 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

When I load game from main menu, it will disable vers. 1.12, even though Vortex has mod and plugin enabled. Maybe it is as you say. I have not downloaded FO4 update, yet, causing the issue. Tried again, it is a Bethsesda problem. Mod loads to Vortex just fine..

I believe you need to update. They made some changes to Fallout4.esm and I think it causes stuff to happen to esps which are edited post-upgrade, this is why a simple FO4.exe swap didn't work this time.

Let me know if it works after you update FO4, F4SE, AAF, LMenu etc.

1 hour ago, sammythesquirrel said:

ok sir I have found something that may interest you this mod :  

Has recently become active again but seems to have a conflict with rse is there ANY chance of compatibility?

Thank you for pointing up the mod, I’ll try it. 

However, from what I’ve read on the support thread:

- it’s just been launched, and looks quite complex, so I would expect a high frequency of fixes in the early days, any new mod is bound to have some issues at the beginning 

- I see Flashy is involved in the support thread, and he is by far the best person to help on RSE compatibly - I expect incompatibilities, if there are, to be fixed eventually 

- I am not sure how can I help - it’s their mods, they will hopefully work together and fix it (which they seem to be doing)

1 hour ago, sammythesquirrel said:

ok sir I have found something that may interest you this mod :  

Has recently become active again but seems to have a conflict with rse is there ANY chance of compatibility?

I played it in it's earlier version. Basically a rape mod. Everybody is aggressive to you and will rape you for just breathing. Anyone can approach you and assault you. Not a very happy experiance.

1 minute ago, maddadicusrex said:

I played it in it's earlier version. Basically a rape mod. Everybody is aggressive to you and will rape you for just breathing. Anyone can approach you and assault you. Not a very happy experiance.

Now you really got me interested :D

4 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

i mean isnt that exactly what this mod is? only difference is with that mod you CAN say no  and maybe get out of it instead of it just happening  like with this one lol

9 minutes ago, sammythesquirrel said:

i mean isnt that exactly what this mod is? only difference is with that mod you CAN say no  and maybe get out of it instead of it just happening  like with this one lol

I wouldn’t know, I was not aware of that mod when I made mine. I’ll look into it when I’m at my computer and have the time. But, again, so what, worst case scenario I made a redundant mod and learnt a lot of new stuff along the way, I’m happy with that. 

I don’t think that mod triggers creature scenes though. Which I’ve been really wanting to have when I made this. 

19 minutes ago, SAC said:

I wouldn’t know, I was not aware of that mod when I made mine. I’ll look into it when I’m at my computer and have the time. But, again, so what, worst case scenario I made a redundant mod and learnt a lot of new stuff along the way, I’m happy with that. 

I don’t think that mod triggers creature scenes though. Which I’ve been really wanting to have when I made this. 

Yours is the only mod to have auto interaction with Dogs and Ferals. Also the other mod laid unattended for a very long time. And yours was created to avoid all the mumbo jumbo dialogue that all of the approach mods use..

30 minutes ago, SAC said:

i was moreso referring to the fact that your mod is in essence a rape mod and there are no redundant mods imo because no one mod is going to be exactly what a person wants unlesss they make it themselves

3 hours ago, sammythesquirrel said:

i was moreso referring to the fact that your mod is in essence a rape mod

Not so sure about that, actually, animations include consensual and there’s no menacing or violence. I’d call it a completely random fuck mod. But I am planning on adding more violent features as time allows (toggle able on/off), I have some in mind but not sure how to implement without breaking pacification (which was in itself a tough nut to crack, I don’t mean to revert to previous issues)

On 11/23/2019 at 10:53 AM, SAC said:

It is not a matter of "setting a slider to zero", the way the mod is currently structured it is impossible for it to generate simultaneous scenes, because there is a single set of actor aliases and trying to fill them in simultaneously would lead to the initial scene to break up. You will need to wait for a "v2.0" (if I will ever make one) for this mod to handle 2 scenes. That being said, you can trigger scenes manually in parallel.

I don't know why scenes won't kick for you in 112, it just should not happen, they do work for me. Have you updated AAF? (there's an game upgrade going on right now). Are you able to launch scenes manually? Do you get notifications? (and, if so, what do they say?) Maybe it's just skipping scenes due to incompatible actors, or maybe you need to upgrade your F4SE and AAF.

Do "sqs _sac_jf2_startupquest" in console and let me know what it returns

Apparently 1.12 is not compatible with 1.10.138 …. it doesn't work for me either.  I will have to stay with 1.10 … yes, I know a game update.  I am by choice staying where I am - perhaps because if I upgrade the new version, then I will have to get the newest AAF - which then will require me to go to the One Patch to Bang them all ? ... which, I am not doing at this time.  (yeah, I know.  why not?  Because my AAF works... )

Thanks for your work.

John

PS - also, if you did 1.12 with the latest FO4, they updated CK as well... any mod made in that is not backwards compatible.... (at least what others have been saying)

30 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Apparently 1.12 is not compatible with 1.10.138 …. it doesn't work for me either.  I will have to stay with 1.10 … yes, I know a game update.  I am by choice staying where I am - perhaps because if I upgrade the new version, then I will have to get the newest AAF - which then will require me to go to the One Patch to Bang them all ? ... which, I am not doing at this time.  (yeah, I know.  why not?  Because my AAF works... )

You don't need new xml patches, just the new AAF and dependencies. Just saying, upgrading is not that painful.

Thanks for your work.

PS - also, if you did 1.12 with the latest FO4, they updated CK as well... any mod made in that is not backwards compatible.... (at least what others have been saying)

Yes, 112 was made with the upgrade in place. Probably all the other mods updated after the upgrade will not be usable on the old install, idk because I'm not actually sure what the upgrade actually changed.

15 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

This. I dont think AAF is anywhere near something I want to tackle in its current state. My old install just works and Ill ride it out till someone hopefully makes all the animations work like theyre supposed to.