7 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

The SM not undressing was due to another mod. Yours' works fine. Tried the add on file. It disables JF and even after turning it back on and resetting from MCM, disables it again. Not a big deal as the main mod works OK..

Right, CK is retarded. Sorry about that.

Here you go, fully packaged, uninstall the original mod and install this version

SAC_JF_v118_FF.rar

4 hours ago, SAC said:

Right, CK is retarded. Sorry about that.

Here you go, fully packaged, uninstall the original mod and install this version

SAC_JF_v118_FF.rar 12.89 kB · 2 downloads

Been playing with this. I am stoked. Calls mixed company for 3somes F/F/M, calls F/F, still calls F/M, and the F come through with the appropriate strapon if the scene calls for it. Still trying to test for SM stripping with this version but I cannot make it happen on command:blush:. You might find this version to be popular. There are a bunch of us who play Female Characters for the variety of options. Really appreciate your taking time out of your New Year festivities to help out a retired guy with nothing better to do...Have a :cookie: Thanks

What's New in Version 1.1.9

Released Just now

Changelog for v119

(internals) Reference PlayerRef instead of game.getplayer() to improve performance
Fixed selecting furniture for animations (furniture preference is as set up in AAF_settings.ini and is subject to animation availability, considering the actors selected)
Experimental: removed setrestrained() and skipwalk for actors => the actors will walk to the fucking place (ground or furniture) instead of standing and then snapping into the scene. Warning: this may break pacification, user testing is required in order to confirm it's safe

There are two mod flavors (files): regular (males fuck female) and FF (females can also be selected as potential fuckers). Install just one, not both

Some initial testing with the F/F addon, vers.1.19. Had one attempt, then stopped working. Reset mod 5 times, reloaded twice. One call had a feral running into a wall, locking the NPC into a kneeling pose. Had to restart game to fix that. No action, since.. For what you want, the teleport system seemed to work..

Works for me, walks to furniture versus just dropping on the floor.

The FF part works well... though, I will only say not sure how you choose or select a random?  I say this because I was in Sanctuary and I have had 3 spawned companions - which I haven't even left Sanctuary, spawn over for JF - Iris in Concord, Vex at RR, and BloodRose at Abernathy... that's quite a distance to spawn from … maybe part of a list?

But so far it works well.  I appreciate your work.

John

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Some initial testing with the F/F addon, vers.1.19. Had one attempt, then stopped working.

Stopped how, specifically?

Reset mod 5 times, reloaded twice. One call had a feral running into a wall, locking the NPC into a kneeling pose. Had to restart game to fix that.

There is a walk timeout defined in your AAF_settings.ini, you can lower it

No action, since.. For what you want, the teleport system seemed to work..

So far, I've tested it quite extensively in Diamond City and it worked just fine - and the interactions looked a lot better than just trying to walk then popping into the scene. Keep in mind AAF is handling the walking, not the mod, and, as stated, you can always lower the walk timeout in AAF settings

Suggest lowering the walk timeout in AAF and testing more.

5 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Works for me, walks to furniture versus just dropping on the floor.

I get the same

The FF part works well... though, I will only say not sure how you choose or select a random?  I say this because I was in Sanctuary and I have had 3 spawned companions - which I haven't even left Sanctuary, spawn over for JF - Iris in Concord, Vex at RR, and BloodRose at Abernathy... that's quite a distance to spawn from … maybe part of a list?

Not sure what you are saying. You were in sanctuary and got actors teleported in from Concord / RR / Abernathy? I find that hard to believe, I don't think actors in unloaded cells can get selected

But so far it works well.  I appreciate your work.

John

Thx

1 hour ago, SAC said:

I get the same

Not sure what you are saying. You were in sanctuary and got actors teleported in from Concord / RR / Abernathy? I find that hard to believe, I don't think actors in unloaded cells can get selected

Thx

That is exactly what I am saying... companion vex is over by red rocket, Iris is in concord and bloodrose is at the trailer north of Abernathy.  Yes, they ported over to sanctuary.

I think it is because RR/Abernathy/Sanctuary are in the same "build" cell... which is why there is the "triangle of death" related to those 3 locations - which is a build issue for Sim Settlements, etc.. 

John

7 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Some initial testing with the F/F addon, vers.1.19. Had one attempt, then stopped working. Reset mod 5 times, reloaded twice. One call had a feral running into a wall, locking the NPC into a kneeling pose. Had to restart game to fix that. No action, since.. For what you want, the teleport system seemed to work..

I will have to validate the not working.  Just started a new game with the 1.19 version FF... says it's working, but there is  nothing happening.  No scenes at all.  The thing I noticed was the missing notifications of a timer reset for cell change.  Resetting the mod acts like normal, cleanup.. but I have tried everyway, clean save, new game should have been fine.

The last version I was in an existing game when you came out with the FF version - so it was an existing game - worked and kicked off fine, and the furniture changes worked great.

But now, in a completely new game, it is like... 1/2 there.  

Anyway, I may load up the last version and go that route... but it is late.  May just wait.

John

For me, the mod stopped making any calls after the first one. Set timer to 120 and waited. Played for 2 game hours without a call. Also, was not getting the Stop you Bitch warning with kneeling action. I have been trying it again and no action. What is the distance used for scanning targets? I am playing at Egrets Marina. If no one is within your scan area, will the mod just not call anyone?

Add on. The long stretches of no activity might have to do with areas without necessary spawns to draw from. Started up at Goodneighbor and have had 3 good hits so far with npcs walking to sex space and choosing nearby furniture. Only issue with this game, no ON YOUR KNEES, BITCH and no character freeze or kneeling to indicate event being called. It starts up and I only notice it when I see it happening..

I'm a bit puzzled by the mixed reports, so, for now:

1. I have repackaged the archive and reuploaded v119, please re-download and re-install (although I can see nothing wrong with the packaging)

2. Until the mod is reported as stable I am not uploading FF versions; FF fork is a PITA anyway to maintain, I will need to think of a smarter (configurable) implementation with a single version covering both

3. The search radius is still a mystery to me

4. If you don't get notifications, check the notification toggle in MCM, maybe notifications are disabled there

5. If you don't get any action, please do this in console:

sqs _SAC_JF2_StartupQuest => it should return "running"

To make extra-sure, you can do this sequence

stopquest _SAC_JF2_StartupQuest

resetquest _SAC_JF2_StartupQuest

startquest _SAC_JF2_StartupQuest

sqs _SAC_JF2_StartupQuest => again, should return "running"

Please let me know any updates

Checked 1.19 both versions... sqs running current stage 0  Ran around Vault 111 as there are 5 to 6 timer reset places in the area (yes, they all work)… yes, I read the MCM notification, no timer reset, timer reset.  Reset JF - wait for the popup "OK" … run around some more stage 0 all the time.

To clarify.

1.18 worked (started in new game)

1.18 FF patch in the forums  worked (changed in ongoing game)

1.19 FF worked (changed in ongoing game)

1.19 FF not working (new game)

1.19 (ongoing game - clean save, resaver, etc) still not working.

1.19 FF retried clean etc... still not working

Running around for 30 minutes - no timer reset notification

I am just out of the vault a couple hours... I will go back and load before JF is loaded in (which is after vault exit and incidentally the last item - right after Hardship and MCG... 

Thanks again, will start back with the 1.18 FF version you posted and work up.

John

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Checked 1.19 both versions... sqs running current stage 0  Ran around Vault 111 as there are 5 to 6 timer reset places in the area (yes, they all work)… yes, I read the MCM notification, no timer reset, timer reset.  Reset JF - wait for the popup "OK" … run around some more stage 0 all the time.

To clarify.

1.18 worked (started in new game)

1.18 FF patch in the forums  worked (changed in ongoing game)

1.19 FF worked (changed in ongoing game)

1.19 FF not working (new game)

1.19 (ongoing game - clean save, resaver, etc) still not working.

1.19 FF retried clean etc... still not working

Running around for 30 minutes - no timer reset notification

I am just out of the vault a couple hours... I will go back and load before JF is loaded in (which is after vault exit and incidentally the last item - right after Hardship and MCG... 

Thanks again, will start back with the 1.18 FF version you posted and work up.

John

John, been using 1.19FF. Did not work at Egrets Marina in my one game play, but is working at Goodneighbor in my other. (I use Start Them Up) as an alternate start. Agreed there was no issues with 1.18. Not authors fault for FF. That was my totally asking for it, as I play female. I do wonder if a "cell " has no one spawned in an area, if that shuts down the mod since the scans come up empty? This is a must have mod for me since it is the only random sex mod that allows dogs ,SM and Ferals to be called. I have found animations for combinations that I never would have imagined possible because of this mod.. Why do you timer reset switching between cells? Wouldn't that delay the mod's scans for life as you are exploring? Mike

Switched to 1.20. Started in Goodneighbor with scan for 5 minute delay. Working like a charm. All animations including female/female being called. Have had so far NPCS) (3) 2sies and (4) 3sies..............My CHARACTER (0) 2sies and (2) 3sies. Set at 50% for all. Only 1 fail due to animations not available for characters called.  Well done! Would a cell with no spawns cause this mod to not call animations if a scan picks up no characters? 

4 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Do you like Hardship? I have been using Magnum Cum Gaudio, forever. I like the "they come to me" immersion for my gameplay.

I am very hard at work modding Hardship...

32 minutes ago, AureumCustos said:

I installed the mod and the NPC's around me are still hostile. And in the mod configuration menu even though i enable the mod. if i check again in two seconds the mod says its off.

It is not this mod. Something else is in conflict. What mod manager are you using? Do you have a working AAF? Are you using another random sex mod?

2 hours ago, AureumCustos said:

I installed the mod and the NPC's around me are still hostile. And in the mod configuration menu even though i enable the mod. if i check again in two seconds the mod says its off.

Need more info.

- is this a fresh installation, or an update to a newer version?

- you are not saying what mod manager you are using - are you sure you enabled the mod?

- is your fallout.exe up-to-date (i.e. version 1.10.163)? in other words, did you install the last fallout update?

- do you have the latest F4SE, installed properly?

Try this in console:

set _SAC_JF2_ENABLED to 1 and tell me what it returns

Most likely it will error out saying it doesn't recognize the variable, meaning the mod is not installed / enabled and / or FO4 is old.

Also a screenshot of the MCM page would help.