7 hours ago, Scouter953 said:

Every time it tries to start, it just says "SJF animation failed, restarting timer"

The mod calls scenes between random actors which can be mixed race. If you don't have animations for that combination, it will skip the scene. If you always get "failed" then there's a problem with your AAF install. Are you able to start animations manually, via the wizard?

58 minutes ago, SAC said:

This is not true. I've had more than 2 actions at the same time and they worked fine

What I meant was that in a case where a couple are misaligned, sometimes by changing the pose, it will correct itself. My misaligned couple was followed by a couple called by SF. That locks me out from controlling my couple to sort it. The last couple shows up in AAF menu. This is only if there is an issue. I have also had 2 animations going at one time no problem. I usually end up moving 1 over to give me separation. Foursomes not allowed, yet!

Ok, still not sure I follow (perhaps screenshots would help), what I’m getting is that I should somehow place the sex scene away from the player. I don’t know exactly how to do that, I’ve never used markers before, but I will try / ask around

5 hours ago, SAC said:

The mod calls scenes between random actors which can be mixed race. If you don't have animations for that combination, it will skip the scene. If you always get "failed" then there's a problem with your AAF install. Are you able to start animations manually, via the wizard?

I think the problem was with my installs, but this new update makes it kind of impossible to figure out currently.

8 hours ago, SAC said:

I do not understand

to clarify then: i reset the mod then while looking at a dog through a recon scope  so that the dog would be tagged with a marker i then waited for the timer to call  an animation.  The dog that got used for the animation was the same dog i had targeted with the scope , as evidenced by the fact that it still had the recon marker above its head for a moment  before the animations actually started, this happened 4 out of the 6 times i tested it

21 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I do not allow auto updating on Steam. My games are still playable. :tounge_wink:

Considered that (including steam depot rollback) but decided it's not worth the trouble to manually update later. Feels like a welcome break anyway

1 hour ago, SAC said:

Учитывая это (включая откат паровой депо), но решил, что не стоит потрудиться обновлять вручную позже. В любом случае чувствует себя как долгожданный перерыв

У меня автоматическое обновление стим и все в поряде ! Проверил пару анимаций супер ! Трахал Пайпер с тремя футанари ! Работает отлично . У меня мод на футу реалестичнее чем какие-то голимые самотыки ! 

Look, I am doing my best to google translate from Russian but even google has its limits. Any chance we can do this in English, please? I am not a native English speaker myself, but still it would work better for me than me google translating Russian 

3 hours ago, SAC said:

Слушай, я делаю все возможное, чтобы Google переводить с русского языка, но даже Google имеет свои ограничения. Есть ли шанс, что мы сможем сделать это на английском, пожалуйста? Я сам не являюсь носителем английского языка, но все равно это будет работать лучше, чем я 

Живу в Украине но разговариваю русском ! И сам перевожу в гугле даже настройки модов в МСМ !

У меня тоже прикол ! На ферме Уорвиков ! По супер -моду MCG КО МНЕ ПОДОШЛА ПОСЕЛЕНКА и попросила секса решил удовлетворить. И тут при анимации с ней рядом вижу как два гуля рейдера с корабля рядом возле фермы ебут вертолетом Джун Уорвик ! Это как ? Я этого не заказывал  ! НО в общем мод спер !

Look, I will not google translate your posts especially since half of my posts here I read and write on my phone. If you want to continue this conversation then please google translate and post the English translation here. 

So, anyway, what's left on the bucket list, once AAF is up?

The only open item I am aware of is trying to not start the scene directly on top of the player, but rather in the vicinity, to avoid collision. Although I'm not so convinced collision is an actual issue, but, anyway, I've asked the question on the AAF thread.

Anything else?

6 hours ago, SAC said:

So, anyway, what's left on the bucket list, once AAF is up?

The only open item I am aware of is trying to not start the scene directly on top of the player, but rather in the vicinity, to avoid collision. Although I'm not so convinced collision is an actual issue, but, anyway, I've asked the question on the AAF thread.

Anything else?

more actor types maybe?

1 hour ago, Incubusbul said:

Hi!

I'm new to Fallout modding, have some basic experience with Skyrim. I installed the required mods, but still NO sex for my character. What am I doing wrong? Here's my modlist.

Wrong place to ask for that but try going here:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/