1 hour ago, Ronin1534 said:

I also don't have FNIS installed. When I try to do it through MO2, this opens up. I'm not sure how to move forward with it. 672269396_FNISIssue.png.87af8d13aa43bca33605ae9d103a90fc.png

Nvm on this, I just googled how to fix it. However, I get this notification that Papyrus and SexLab framework are incompatible. Skyrim VR still immediately crashes when I try to run it.

papyrus.png.1897a387d0c5469fe755d47920608e05.png

Here my updated load order.

fnjskdfjkldsfj.png.833f4433749b324d0ed9605cf415679a.png

Edited by Ronin1534
1 hour ago, unwashed biomass said:

Nothing PapyrusUtil VR - Scripting Utility Functions.7zJContainersVR.7zmust overwrite papyrus vr and as i see in SS it's before SL framework - best put it at bottom of mods list.

i’ve tried it with Papyrus at the very bottom as well. I’ll try again though. 

i also have the vr versions of Papyrus and Jcontainer. MO2 just puts SE for some reason when it installs the mods.

Edited by Ronin1534
5 hours ago, Ronin1534 said:

i also have the vr versions of Papyrus and Jcontainer

Try mine anyway, I faintly remember i had 2 hunt for something that works properly or use VR compatibility tracker thread, also i noticed you have bunch og unmanaged stuff in there - are those folder with mods from Vortex? (do vortex make virtual mods folders like MO2?) If that is stuff in your Skyrim VR instalation subfolder i would strongly advise 2 clean it thoroughly - so only vanila files remains (or uninstal, delete what remained, and install game again. 

5 hours ago, Ronin1534 said:

MO2 just puts SE for some reason when it installs the mods.

Yea, MO 2 uses some templates when you unpack compressed mods and allowing to rename folders as you like. When making advanced mod setup i advise paying attention to those, especially instaing patches from same family of mods - and remember about merge/replace buttons and their significance.

My point in general is - Such basic setup must work and there is no way because you have some very specific game rig configuration (the saying: for some it work for some don't). It should work for everybody. My best bet - Your SKyrim VR installation folder contains something that isn't vanila (except SKSE, fixes dlls, ENBs ofc that should be there).

Edit: Also wehre is your SkyUi (it is critical). Creature framework and MNC - use latest SE versions (up to date with LE version these days. Aroused - Use this new fancy version 

it is now compatibile with VR.

Edited by unwashed biomass
6 hours ago, Ronin1534 said:

i’ve tried it with Papyrus at the very bottom as well. I’ll try again though. 

I had the papryutil issue when I first put my build together in VR and turned out that the versions I needed to include are very version specific (ie: don't pull the latest version from LL/Nexus).

I can't see the versions from your pics but (if it helps) you may want to check 

JContainers VR is either 4.1.12 (although I do have 16495-4-1-13-1602690839 version working)

PapyrusUtil VR Version 3.6b

PapyrusExtender VR v5.0.3.1

PapyrusExtender 5.0.3 (I assume this is the SE version as well but is running on mine)

CreatureFramework v2.0.3

FNIS Behavior VR 7.6 XXL

FNIS Creature Pck SE 7.6

Skyrim Script Extender VR (SKSEVR) 2.0.12

SkyrimVRTools 2.3 Beta

4 hours ago, jc321 said:

I had the papryutil issue when I first put my build together in VR and turned out that the versions I needed to include are very version specific (ie: don't pull the latest version from LL/Nexus).

I can't see the versions from your pics but (if it helps) you may want to check 

JContainers VR is either 4.1.12 (although I do have 16495-4-1-13-1602690839 version working)

PapyrusUtil VR Version 3.6b

PapyrusExtender VR v5.0.3.1

PapyrusExtender 5.0.3 (I assume this is the SE version as well but is running on mine)

CreatureFramework v2.0.3

FNIS Behavior VR 7.6 XXL

FNIS Creature Pck SE 7.6

Skyrim Script Extender VR (SKSEVR) 2.0.12

SkyrimVRTools 2.3 Beta

For SKSE i would recommend one from authors Patreon page (this one allows 2 UIextensions to work) as for CF and MNC i assume if 2.03 works latest would work aswell. At least it worked in my brief testing as rn i'm in the process of gathering motivation 2 fully update and rebuild my setup and including Live Action to it as what i gathered it is compatibile with VR and player can be disabled easily. Don't know if npcs will have this glowy visual bug, my char had before disable.

3 hours ago, Ronin1534 said:

I got everything in what seems like perfect running order and then this pops up when I click 'Run.' fml972723856_sksevrloader.exenotfound.png.154c9a44f4198c9973b91f2c83256a19.png

Reaply it to root folder (btw why you have games on system hdd/sdd?). And wth is that list in mod order (textures, scripts, etc) - such structure will have no effect in game. I suggest watching some tutorial on yt, it will save you huge amount of time and frustration.

2 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

Reaply it to root folder (btw why you have games on system hdd/sdd?). And wth is that list in mod order (textures, scripts, etc) - such structure will have no effect in game. I suggest watching some tutorial on yt, it will save you huge amount of time and frustration.

I had to work some stuff out, but I got it working again. I was trying to see if I could get the game to load through MO2 at all and forgot to turn off all the mods. I got SKSE working again, and I used Loot in MO2 to sort the plugins. I also moved the game to my other drive and out of the program files. 

At the moment, the only issue I'm having is this incompatibility notification with Papyrus and JContainer. It says they are incompatible. I am using the versions I was suggested to use earlier.

Update: Found out how to fix the papyrus issue.

papyrus jc issue.png

Edited by Ronin1534
2 hours ago, Ronin1534 said:

I had to work some stuff out, but I got it working again. I was trying to see if I could get the game to load through MO2 at all and forgot to turn off all the mods. I got SKSE working again, and I used Loot in MO2 to sort the plugins. I also moved the game to my other drive and out of the program files. 

At the moment, the only issue I'm having is this incompatibility notification with Papyrus and JContainer. It says they are incompatible. I am using the versions I was suggested to use earlier.

Update: Found out how to fix the papyrus issue.

papyrus jc issue.png

Resolved Jcontainer issue by turning it off. Doesn't seem like I need it, I've not gotten any errors regarding it since. I fixed the papyrus issue by deleted the papyrus .dll that was in sexlab, as per the thread on installing SL for VR. However, I am now getting an error that sexlab is incompatible. image.png.0fd7a80cdad0a3c8e2c8e6dbb44bcdae.png

9 hours ago, Ronin1534 said:

Resolved Jcontainer issue by turning it off. Doesn't seem like I need it, I've not gotten any errors regarding it since. I fixed the papyrus issue by deleted the papyrus .dll that was in sexlab, as per the thread on installing SL for VR. However, I am now getting an error that sexlab is incompatible. image.png.0fd7a80cdad0a3c8e2c8e6dbb44bcdae.png

You had me at no SKSE problem, clearly you are newbie at modding (no offence - i was once 2). I suggest watching and/or reading lots of guides for skyrim modding in general, installing Loot (not for load order but for refference what is missing or what should be not together), xEdit and learning resolving conflicts. First of all build most basic mod setup with SexLab - test it then expand. JContainers is a must, otherwise mods wont store information.

5 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

You had me at no SKSE problem, clearly you are newbie at modding (no offence - i was once 2). I suggest watching and/or reading lots of guides for skyrim modding in general, installing Loot (not for load order but for refference what is missing or what should be not together), xEdit and learning resolving conflicts. First of all build most basic mod setup with SexLab - test it then expand. JContainers is a must, otherwise mods wont store information.

Yeah, I don't take offense to it. I'm incredibly stupid with this kind of stuff. Though the SKSE problem was caused by me deciding to move the SkyrimVR steamapp files. I've given up on doing this on my own and I'm going to see what I can find with Wabbajack. Thanks for all the help, from you and everyone else that had input. I really appreciate it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nevermind I figured out broken gestures. I had to set at least one command for each hand in Vrik's menu. Only had 1 hotkey on one hand set up to test if it was working. I tried with Be Seated enable and disabled and did not notice any difference.

Other problem I have is none of the default animations show up in MCM. Using SLAL I can load in other packs and everything works fine with those, but the default animations don't show up. They are being loaded by FNIS without error messages.

On 10/21/2022 at 6:53 AM, furterfrank09 said:

Using SLAL I can load in other packs and everything works fine with those, but the default animations don't show up. They are being loaded by FNIS without error messages.

Actually i don't even have idea if built in animations should work. I have them supressed since day 1 (with help of classy disable all animation button that came with VR patch)