Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

On 11/3/2019 at 6:58 PM, Joe Average said:

I did a few simple tests with placing the character files in the wrong folder and renaming them. For example: copying both files inside of   ...\Data\x64\character\pc00b   into   ...\Data\x64\character\pc00e  and changing the "b" in both file names to "e" resulted in the first alternative color for Ryza turning into the Blue Puni outfit that isn't supposed to be out yet. I only did a handful of tests and made assumptions based on the character order in the Changing Room and the file name patterns so if you notice something is wrong please say so.

Ryza:
pc00a = default
pc00a_wet = default when wet
pc00b = blue puni T-shirt
pc00c = white T-shirt
pc00d = Klaudia-style outfit
pc00e = alt color 1
pc00f = alt color 2
pc00g = alt color 3
pc00h = summer

Klaudia:
pc01a = default
pc01e = alt color 1
pc01f = alt color 2
pc01g = alt color 3
pc01h = summer

Lent:
pc02a = default
pc02e = alt color 1
pc02f = alt color 2
pc02g = alt color 3
pc02h = summer

Tao:
pc03a = default
pc03e = alt color 1
pc03f = alt color 2
pc03g = alt color 3
pc03h = summer

Empel:
pc04a = default

Lila:
pc05a = default

Does this still work my data folder only has packs and the X64 folder  only has the opening movie in different languages and sound files

trying to get the white t and puni shirt

Edited by darcyen

So I tried too also change the in game sprite too the one of Ryza that looks more lewd, did everything as it stated in the note but I just cant seem too get it too change, tried so many different  ways too get it too work, spent about 2 hours and just cant get it too change into the lewd Ryza sprite, I put the x64 folder after extracting PACK00_01 and still nothing, suggestions anyone? I put an example picture of what I'm trying too change it too, anyone had any luck with this?

Desktop Screenshot 2022.09.15 - 15.15.48.45 (2).png

FBPR1.4.jpg

Edited by ludger166
typo
On 5/9/2020 at 11:12 PM, kinkanon said:

yeah i forgot that part was dupliucated and, looks sorta like wings or smudged handprints amusingly

it'd be easy enough to connect the two and make it so it connects to the bottom

but i'm a bit burnt out now,so maybe tommorow.

Also tried lila with the edited swimsuit but she's just so big that it breaks the illusion

great butt though.

Atelier Ryza_ Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout 09_05_2020 21_42_40.png

Atelier Ryza_ Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout 09_05_2020 21_53_20.png

pc05a_model.elixir.gz 901.25 kB · 895 downloads pc05a_model.g1t 34.31 MB · 1,268 downloads

can someone combine Lilas tan mod with her swimsuit mod? If possible the school one and the one in this post?

lila exposed + tan.7z

Edited by Runastia
Added the Tan as File

Did finally get somewhere with learning how to mesh mod with these jank meshes...

Is there a way to edit them a little easier than the current method? because man, that's alot of parts to try and make look clean and smooth. 

also yes, I do like my girls a little T H I C C
Caked up, if you will.
image.png.447a50c7398c40341cdaeeea420f1ef2.png

1 hour ago, kirisitan said:

こんな古いゲームのコメントを見つけてくださって

返信してくださって

本当にありがとうございます!!

ライザ3が発表になってから遊ぶ人も増えた感じですが、旧作MODのリンクは切れたまま更新されませんからね…。

それなりに集めて保存してますので、お探しのものがあれば遠慮なく書き込んでください。

(再配布OKかどうか記載がないものがほとんどなので、良しとします)

Maybe a longshot, but anyone ever have any luck locating where the picture of ryza in the alchemy results screen is stored?  I feel like I've poured through all of the pak files looking for it and haven't had any luck.  I've mostly been looking in the Res_CMN/Res_Jp/Res_En Ui folders, but no luck so far.  If anyone knows where it is, it'd be really appreciated.

image.jpeg.ed270230518009b491cb47a016e2e106.jpeg

5 hours ago, Adroit said:

Maybe a longshot, but anyone ever have any luck locating where the picture of ryza in the alchemy results screen is stored?  I feel like I've poured through all of the pak files looking for it and haven't had any luck.  I've mostly been looking in the Res_CMN/Res_Jp/Res_En Ui folders, but no luck so far.  If anyone knows where it is, it'd be really appreciated.

image.jpeg.ed270230518009b491cb47a016e2e106.jpeg

the folder is in 'PACK00_01.PAK'.

On 9/16/2022 at 3:15 PM, SkullBaron said:

Did finally get somewhere with learning how to mesh mod with these jank meshes...

Is there a way to edit them a little easier than the current method? because man, that's alot of parts to try and make look clean and smooth. 

also yes, I do like my girls a little T H I C C
Caked up, if you will.
image.png.447a50c7398c40341cdaeeea420f1ef2.png

I'm also looking for ways to modify meshes so that the game doesn't crash. Can you tell me where you learned it? thank you

1936652675_2022-09-2014_58_34-Window.png.68f21dfec01ca0fb9e661781534f294e.png

I wrote a free camera script with teleportation for Atelier Ryza (Steam, North America, game version 1.08).

Atelier_Ryza_Free_Camera.CT

Thanks as always to Cyber, since I got the original movement algorithm from his Trails of Cold Steel IV script.  It works on the field and in cutscenes, but not in battles as the game is not reading from the camera coordinates.  It works in photo mode as well, so you can freeze the action, hide the HUD, etc.

How to use:

These are cheat tables for use with Cheat Engine (link).  Cheat engine comes with a bunch of garbage apps, please read VERY CAREFULLY when installing and do not install the extra apps!  (You can also get cheat engine without adware via Dark Byte's Patreon, or by building CE yourself from source code using Lazarus.)  If you've never used Cheat Engine, I put basic instructions on loading a table here in the Kuro no Kiseki thread.

Free Camera Controls:

Hotkey : Num 0 (Toggle On/Off)

Num 8 : Forward
Num 5 : Backward
Num 4 : Left
Num 6 : Right
Num - : Up
Num + : Down

Num 3 : Tilt Up
Num . (period) : Tilt Down
Num 7 : Pan Right
Num 9 : Pan Left

(Note: you can tilt and pan using the mouse.)

Num / (divide): Teleport

F1 : Decrease Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F2 : Double Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F3 : Quadruple Camera Speed (Press and Hold)

Note for keyboard / mouse users:

Spoiler

Mouse control works perfectly if you use a gamepad to play the game, which I imagine most of us do.  If you use keyboard mouse to control, the free camera script will attempt to temporarily disable the mouse in the game so it can be used by the script.  I'm not sure why, sometimes the game will refuse to let go of the mouse; after hours of testing I think it's actually a bug in the game.  I found that if the game will not let free camera use the mouse, just turn off free camera, alt-tab out of the game, alt-tab back in, and free camera mouse control will work properly.  YMMV.

Enjoy!

Here are all my other free camera scripts:  Atelier Ryza 2, Trails of Cold Steel (CS) 1, CS2, CS3, Hajimari no Kiseki, Kuro no Kiseki, Kuro no Kiseki 2, Tokyo Xanadu eX+, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana.

Edited by amorrow28
On 8/28/2020 at 3:54 AM, k0kelivecl said:

sfg.jpg.a834b2adbc332e5ebd25c8cda9227c82.jpg

Your mod is spectacular ... I would have liked it if the same but with ryza with cleavage ... I only have to request it since all the times I have tried to create mods the skins are destroyed or the game does not open hahaha. .. ps: I loved the mod ... congratulations master

2 years late but, here you go, no one else did it so I did. All credit goes to the two original creators, I just mushed em' together. It uses the summer adventure outfit, obviously.

image.png.a7fafbf9ed914d03b45bc48714388831.pngimage.png.aec1d979cdcb8fcb535a59d8ce743614.png

pc00h_model.g1t

Edited by FaxTM
Added that it was two whole years late to the party

Ryza's modified Favorite Outfit inspired by @Adroit's minimalist edit.  I used the same revealing neckline for that cleavage goodness. It was a pain to warp the original textures (ended up having to redraw parts with my mouse).  I only use the default outfits, so I don't have any other versions made.  If anyone wants one made for the other outfits, they're free to hackjob it themselves, or request it and hope I see it I guess?

Preview.jpg.63a9307cf509f2870b656faeb8e3e7ce.jpg

pc00a_model.g1t

Inspired by the various Klaudia miniskirt mods, I present a possibly pointless (for other people) shorter skirt mod for Klaudia's default Lovely Nocturne!  It's actually not all that much shorter.  I kept the layered skirt because the dress looks oddly empty without it.  One tiny issue is that the textures on the reverse side of the skirts darker skirt might not line up to the edge of the mesh (I fixed the light green one because it was super obvious).  That's because they're different sizes on the texture sheet and I don't want to go insane shifting textures+alpha's across the texture/normals/reflection files.  You can barely see it anyways, so it's okay.

369683420_PreviewK.jpg.c41367257340fae4c4beb04593974a99.jpg

pc01a_model.g1t

Edited by Afezeria
Fixed some textures.