Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

2 hours ago, styx101 said:

And, please...My old question...

Where can I get the Riza mod in panties but completely without a skirt as in the picture below?
Not partially without a skirt but completely?
Where can I download this mod?
Please share this mod or link with me.
I will be very grateful.

1.jpg

Same here, or at least the moderchan one without the shoulder t hing like that image >_<

22 minutes ago, styx101 said:

Excessive greed destroys people and cripples the soul, ha-ha.
This guy probably wants to get into the World of the Big Billion. I'm bursting with laughter now.:mrgreen:

hahaha

btw, I totally forgot the outfit you want, give me one sec, l have it somewhere saved.

15 hours ago, YXS said:

Check my twitter for the mega link. Look for no skirt v1.7

If I knew the link, I would have looked.:)
But I do not know the link.
And besides, I’m not registered there because of the principle - I hate all these twitter, facebook

and social networks in general, where people get stuck in flocks of mad pack animals and

always poison any of their own kind or just write all kinds of crazy stuff ... I'm not a systemic person.:mrgreen:
Therefore, a big request to you - when Your mod is ready, then post it here too, please.
Thank you very much.

57 minutes ago, YXS said:

forgot the attach screenshot, but pretty much what he want. 

RE1.7F.PNG

RE1.7R.PNG

Awesome!
If you have time, can you do the skirtless Klaudia to the summer version? So they go as a couple (¿) xD. Sorry if is asking so much. I prefer the summer costume of Klaudia.
And as always, great work, love your neko black mod ❤️

1 hour ago, styx101 said:

If I knew the link, I would have looked.:)
But I do not know the link.
And besides, I’m not registered there because of the principle - I hate all these twitter, facebook

and social networks in general, where people get stuck in flocks of mad pack animals and

always poison any of their own kind or just write all kinds of crazy stuff ... I'm not a systemic person.:mrgreen:
Therefore, a big request to you - when Your mod is ready, then post it here too, please.
Thank you very much.

bookmark this https://mega.nz/#F!6YBWnIzR!wPiRTwptZ_IUNFZRpqXWaA my future mod will be upload here.

1 hour ago, Navylian said:

Awesome!
If you have time, can you do the skirtless Klaudia to the summer version? So they go as a couple (¿) xD. Sorry if is asking so much. I prefer the summer costume of Klaudia.
And as always, great work, love your neko black mod ❤️

Havent got time to remove skirt and stocking for Klaudia, but I believed Moderchan has release his one already. go check it out,

although its not for summer ver. but you can just change file name (not sure if he removed the shoulder part or not thou)

and I would get my head around 3D model first haha. 

Thanks for your like! 

58 minutes ago, YXS said:

Havent got time to remove skirt and stocking for Klaudia, but I believed Moderchan has release his one already. go check it out,

although its not for summer ver. but you can just change file name (not sure if he removed the shoulder part or not thou)

and I would get my head around 3D model first haha. 

Thanks for your like! 

Moderchan only removed skirt and stockings for the normal costume. Thats why I was asking that favor :3. Or maybe in the future, moderchan releases the other one, dunno. However, with stockings looks hot too, is good to have alternate costumes to swap :3.

4 hours ago, YXS said:

bookmark this https://mega.nz/#F!6YBWnIzR!wPiRTwptZ_IUNFZRpqXWaA my future mod will be upload here.

Thank you very much my friend for 1.7
And what is there for the other 2 folders called Choko and  Neco Swimsuit Black, if it's not a secret?
And thanks again - I remembered the link to Mega in the browser
for the future.:)

And I beg you, please, don't remove these fantastically beautiful stockings from Ryza's suit  Divertismento.
She looks a lot sexy with them!

And Claudia looks much sexier withoutskirt, but staying in her pantyhose and panties that shining through  her beautiful pantyhose.

I am a northern european, but in such matters I am completely in solidarity with the japanese - these guys knows a lot about such fetishes!:mrgreen:

23 minutes ago, hunk417 said:

This weekend I will try to do something with what I have learned from seeing the YXS mods

https://imgur.com/a/Fb79itk

welcome to the world of modding ;D

1 hour ago, styx101 said:

Thank you very much my friend for 1.7
And what is there for the other 2 folders called Choko and  Neco Swimsuit Black, if it's not a secret?
And thanks again - I remembered the link to Mega in the browser
for the future.:)

And I beg you, please, don't remove these fantastically beautiful stockings from Ryza's suit  Divertismento.
She looks a lot sexy with them!

And Claudia looks much sexier withoutskirt, but staying in her pantyhose and panties that shining through  her beautiful pantyhose.

I am a northern european, but in such matters I am completely in solidarity with the japanese - these guys knows a lot about such fetishes!:mrgreen:

The other two were the files I shared before and don’t you know the neco swimsuit already?? well if not, its on twitter thou haha.... 

Choco Ryza is the one I shared before.

For screenshot of neco

Spoiler

RE3_4F2.PNG.a1a5527e01203053ff7ca9b9b375acaa.PNG

Spoiler

RE3_4F.PNG.6368ec2cfbd09ff957f97dab907eee21.PNGRE3_4R.PNG.4d30b07a92b7f28dc64a4fa190403e5b.PNG

And now I’m having headache at the next level....

99C7B2F7-F249-45B0-BAE2-34E41D9E880B.png.df6dc70b1026504d739eb39f81b8785b.png

3 hours ago, YXS said:

The other two were the files I shared before and don’t you know the neco swimsuit already?? well if not, its on twitter thou haha.... 

For screenshot of neco

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

RE3_4F.PNG.6368ec2cfbd09ff957f97dab907eee21.PNGRE3_4R.PNG.4d30b07a92b7f28dc64a4fa190403e5b.PNG

Hey bro, next time, i hope you can put the screenshots of the mods in the folders in your mega repository. It would be so much better for everyone to see what mod does what

5 hours ago, YXS said:

For screenshot of neco

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

How did you extract the model?