Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

1 hour ago, SoulthePupper said:

You aren't stealing anything. It's kind of weird for someone to want you to stop. It wasn't the first tan gyaru mod, and it won't be the last. Idk. That just seems kind of stinky to me. 

It feels bad when I saw the original maker's twitter. And I was copying from him as well. haha anyway. I will work on Embrace first.

1 hour ago, YXS said:

I might actually stop making the chocolate mod because the original maker on twitter didn’t seems to be happy about it, and I do respect him as this was his thought at first. I’ve tried talking to him, but not sure what he would think about this. I wasn’t plan to do the chocolate ver. at the beginning anyway. 

In the mean time I will maybe attempt on modding other costume, but I would mainly start playing the game haha. 

Also the reply from the company says they don’t accept any falsification or duplication of the original game, I took that as like a soft ver. of no ?

and I still can’t find what exactly the age was Ryza. I will stop if her age is stated to be <16 yo etc.  

Dude seriously , I really want your tanned mods and as well as your other mods, but the fact you are stopping just cuz another modder doesnt like it or a customer support guy of Gust told you no, seems really stupid. Have you counted the thousands of mods that are available for every other game on Nexus as well as this site. Do you really think game companies care about what mods people make and single them out and go after them one by one?

You are depriving people of great mods that you are making.

If you really want to stop for this "noble" reason then the least you can do is release the current updates of the mods and then stop posting screenshots. Because it is your amazing screenshots that attract people which they then find out wont be released. Really not fair

9 hours ago, YXS said:

我的photoshop都不会用,这个游戏mod简直新手向的
主要怕惹麻烦,私下分享倒没啥问题?

做好请分享给我,大佬 。? 都是国外的,不用怕,光荣的游戏MOD有多少了,MOD对于他们来说是有利的。你有推特吗,我要关注你!

17 minutes ago, tigers said:

Dude seriously , I really want your tanned mods and as well as your other mods, but the fact you are stopping just cuz another modder doesnt like it or a customer support guy of Gust told you no, seems really stupid. Have you counted the thousands of mods that are available for every other game on Nexus as well as this site. Do you really think game companies care about what mods people make and single them out and go after them one by one?

You are depriving people of great mods that you are making.

If you really want to stop for this "noble" reason then the least you can do is release the current updates of the mods and then stop posting screenshots. Because it is your amazing screenshots that attract people which they then find out wont be released. Really not fair

He just worried too much, I think he will share it with us at the right time.?

6 minutes ago, Uskusker said:

God, what did you do to her? She vomited blood.? Mod is very good.

I kinda want to call it pastel zombie or pastel zombie goth or something, but yea, you got what I was going for. I love the bits of extreme lolita and gyaru fashion. I think it's all so cute. I'm still trying to decide on what to do to Lila. I'm gonna think it over after I lay down. 

1 minute ago, Uskusker said:

请尽情享受。MOD将非常酷。我会一直支持您。

15 minutes ago, SoulthePupper said:

我有点想称它为“柔和的僵尸”或“柔和的僵尸哥特”之类的东西,但是,是的,您已经明白了我想要的。我喜欢极致的洛丽塔(Lolita)和Gyaru时尚。我觉得这太可爱了。我仍在尝试对Lila做什么。我躺下后会考虑的。 

请尽情享受。MOD将非常酷。我会一直支持您。

I think it's good that I released as it is and I will try come up with my own version later on.

Have fun with my copied ver. of tanned skin (based on Ratflat's ver.).

Sorry for those who are keep waiting! Thanks for your patience :"D

Screenshot:

Spoiler

RM2.1F.PNG

RM2.1R.PNG

Download here:

https://mega.nz/#!SQoGTCCR!6DcUvDbAo1Bmc7dtDArU_59os8dWUulhMbAPQxthPn8

PS. I removed some too exposed screenshot as I think Ryza is ~16 yo.

I will do some alternative version then.

Teaser here (still working on it, ignore the colour, its for easy moding, will put cover to make it better in look):

Spoiler

BrokenRyza.PNG

Opps wrong one.

RE2.6F.PNG

3 hours ago, YXS said:

I might actually stop making the chocolate mod because the original maker on twitter didn’t seems to be happy about it, and I do respect him as this was his thought at first. I’ve tried talking to him, but not sure what he would think about this. I wasn’t plan to do the chocolate ver. at the beginning anyway. 

In the mean time I will maybe attempt on modding other costume, but I would mainly start playing the game haha. 

Also the reply from the company says they don’t accept any falsification or duplication of the original game, I took that as like a soft ver. of no ?

and I still can’t find what exactly the age was Ryza. I will stop if her age is stated to be <16 yo etc.  

Well, not all the people are good or had patience for modding by themselves... I don't see the problem if others can... If I could do it, I'll do it by myself, 100% sure... but you were my last hope T_T. Edited: nvm, you post it just at the same time I was writing this xD. YOu have my thanks over 9000 ❤️
Did you change the womb again? (what about the versions without?)

On 11/12/2019 at 11:15 AM, YXS said:

I will keep my update screenshot in twitter as its easier to upload there than upload to some random online drive and link it here :D

above post was my twitter, freshly made today. 

Already following you :3. You deserve it.
By the way the original author of the kuroryza is gonna release his version too or let that work for you? xD
PS: when you are done with Embrace, remember if you can remove the tattoo for the both tanned (if you want :3)

Thats moderchan's mod.

Is slighly different, moderchan have the side skirt and the shoulders covered when the one above not :/ (and looks nice btw)

5 hours ago, YXS said:

Ryza and Klaudia are officially 17, Lila's age is unknown but she's a lot older than the rest of the cast

On 11/11/2019 at 1:44 PM, YXS said:

I think this is my best, I changed the womb tattoo as I couldn't find the same one.

But tan is nearly the same and I put a strip around the neck for extra sexiness (maybe? IDK)

Me myself is satisfied with it.

Reveal hidden contents

RMv1.3F.PNG

Download here:

https://mega.nz/#!HMgFBCIZ!k-rZxCyzKYradQ3BZfMphczzGRjRAHBZSNXe9NOVcCk

Would you like to reuplaod this version ? For me it's more sexy than laestest version. xd

5 hours ago, YXS said:

I will keep my update screenshot in twitter as its easier to upload there than upload to some random online drive and link it here :D

above post was my twitter, freshly made today. 

Oh man ur really stopping doing lewd mods of ryza ? what a damn shame really liked the work u put into it.

A damn shame but thx for the really awesome work mate

11 hours ago, hunk417 said:

In the end I had to use gimp, because I didn't get photohsop to open the  dds with alpha, with gimp you just have to make sure you save with bc3 dtx5

still crashes my game.  wich .PAK unpacker and repacker are you using?

6 hours ago, YXS said:

I think it's good that I released as it is and I will try come up with my own version later on.

Have fun with my copied ver. of tanned skin (based on Ratflat's ver.).

Sorry for those who are keep waiting! Thanks for your patience :"D

Screenshot:

Reveal hidden contents

RM2.1F.PNG

RM2.1R.PNG

Download here:

https://mega.nz/#!SQoGTCCR!6DcUvDbAo1Bmc7dtDArU_59os8dWUulhMbAPQxthPn8

PS. I removed some too exposed screenshot as I think Ryza is ~16 yo.

I will do some alternative version then.

Teaser here (still working on it, ignore the colour, its for easy moding, will put cover to make it better in look):

Reveal hidden contents

BrokenRyza.PNG

Opps wrong one.

RE2.6F.PNG

Personally I'd like the wet transparent shirt version of this