Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

17 minutes ago, Navylian said:

Lol awesome job, but the tan lines are the best for the original mod :3, although, yours is a pretty decent one. If  you can remove the belt (asking for the tan lines or the womb symbol is to much xD) I will try it anyway.

Yea, I was trying to see if I can cut the outfit without having to mod multiple files, but sadly I have to adjust ~3 files to make it work.

in the mean time I will finish the embrance first and come back to this one later on. 

I can remove the accessories first and put the symbol on, give me a few minutes :D

My Lila edit looks a bit better now. I adjusted her skin color, colored the tights to match the new skin color as closely as possible, tweaked the hands to go with the fur on the forarms, and adjusted the color of the metal on the legs to match metal on the arms. I may try to make improvement later but I'm very new to this so don't expect much xD

pc05a_model.g1t

Spoiler

328217755_Lilatest3.png.dd070035bc9e55e01e727f52bdc02a05.png

22 minutes ago, Joe Average said:

My Lila edit looks a bit better now. I adjusted her skin color, colored the tights to match the new skin color as closely as possible, tweaked the hands to go with the fur on the forarms, and adjusted the color of the metal on the legs to match metal on the arms. I may try to make improvement later but I'm very new to this so don't expect much xD

pc05a_model.g1t 13.31 MB · 2 downloads

Hide contents

328217755_Lilatest3.png.dd070035bc9e55e01e727f52bdc02a05.png

looks great hahaha

Sadly I haven’t even start playing the game so I don’t hav access to her actually for reference in game.

2 Flying98

Thank you very much for the mod and for sharing it!
Ryza is now super sexy in panties and without a skirt!
As one guy recently said here that he can’t live without Riesa now?
Oh, it seems me too! :mrgreen:
And I also liked your topless mod for Claudia without a skirt.
She is also very sexy with no skirt in pantyhose and translucent panties. :mrgreen:

I want to install it too.
Thank you very much again.
And if you can then take off her panties, then you will be like a wizard. We will look forward to it.:)

1 hour ago, styx101 said:

2 Flying98

Thank you very much for the mod and for sharing it!
Ryza is now super sexy in panties and without a skirt!
As one guy recently said here that he can’t live without Riesa now?
Oh, it seems me too! :mrgreen:
And I also liked your topless mod for Claudia without a skirt.
She is also very sexy with no skirt in pantyhose and translucent panties. :mrgreen:

I want to install it too.
Thank you very much again.
And if you can then take off her panties, then you will be like a wizard. We will look forward to it.:)

Np, Im doing this for fun anyway, and these are rough works, far from good quality haha.

If you cant live without Ryza. then... cough... KoiKatsu....cough....

Removing pantie will most likely require altering the model as well, So I will wait for the model team to have a go first haha

25 minutes ago, styx101 said:

2 Flying98

No, no, I can live without Ryza.
I have a good girl in real life.:)
It was a joke.
But the panties from Riesa need to be removed !!!

From the principle.

This is the truth of life: a good girl is a naked girl.:mrgreen:

hahahah but to be serious, Koikatu Ryza was great.

6 hours ago, Navylian said:

Lol awesome job, but the tan lines are the best for the original mod :3, although, yours is a pretty decent one. If  you can remove the belt (asking for the tan lines or the womb symbol is to much xD) I will try it anyway.

I think this is my best, I changed the womb tattoo as I couldn't find the same one.

But tan is nearly the same and I put a strip around the neck for extra sexiness (maybe? IDK)

Me myself is satisfied with it.

Spoiler

RMv1.3F.PNG

Download here:

https://mega.nz/#!HMgFBCIZ!k-rZxCyzKYradQ3BZfMphczzGRjRAHBZSNXe9NOVcCk

23 minutes ago, flying98 said:

I think this is my best, I changed the womb tattoo as I couldn't find the same one.

But tan is nearly the same and I put a strip around the neck for extra sexiness (maybe? IDK)

Reveal hidden contents

RMv1.3F.PNG

Download here:

Great mod thank you!

BTW can this mod remove the jacket just like Summer Adventure?

4 hours ago, flying98 said:

Reveal hidden contents

RMv1.3F.PNG

Download here:

Holy , do you sleep mate? xD No words for your work wow. Yea, can't find any render of that tattoo specifically either so... welp. Maybe a option without the womb tattoo (until a good res one?) will be great too. Anyway, with your bless, I'll take it at the moment <3.

27 minutes ago, Navylian said:

Holy , do you sleep mate? xD No words for your work wow. Yea, can't find any render of that tattoo specifically either so... welp. Maybe a option without the womb tattoo (until a good res one?) will be great too. Anyway, with your bless, I'll take it at the moment <3.

haha, we are probably on dif time zone.

I do make those tattoo in separate layer in photoshop so I can switch them on/off easily.

If there is a better one I will swap.

5 hours ago, flying98 said:

haha, we are probably on dif time zone.

I do make those tattoo in separate layer in photoshop so I can switch them on/off easily.

If there is a better one I will swap.

Nice then. By the way, when the Bikini DLC arrives, Will you do a tanned version as well? :3

5 hours ago, SoulthePupper said:

Just finished doing my Pastel Klaudia. It's a nice contrast to the dark gyaru Ryza. This is fun. I hope we get model editing possibilities soonish.

Reveal hidden contents

YynQVpl.jpg

Can't see the image :(. And it will be nice to have both Klaudia and Ryza tanned , just saying ❤️

1 hour ago, Navylian said:

Nice then. By the way, when the Bikini DLC arrives, Will you do a tanned version as well? :3

Can't see the image :(. And it will be nice to have both Klauda and Ryza tanned , just saying ❤️

Depends on how hard it is to do XD, trying to make those strip connect may take a while ?