5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

@Derethevil not this week.

@Malthosia A CTD as soon as you enter suggests it's something near the entrance--isn't there a load door before you get to the dragon priest? I'll have a look at the draugr there, maybe there's a DLC1 draugr of some sort causing trouble.

Hey i am grateful you even put it on your list at all.
On another note. Do you know any case in which the male Argonians lose their tails?
I know my loadorder is pure chaos, but i still try to figure out which mod might cause this right now. My male Argonians run around without a tail and the female Argonians do not have the HDT enabled. 

Edit:
I have found the issue. It is 01 Yiffy Age SE which is causing it.
The files in Mod Organizer aren't loading the tail. So i have readded it by hand myself...
And what is... happening now.. I can not even try to explain it without bursting into laughter IRL.
They... seem to be running extremely fast with both legs stepping forward at once... glitching so fast, that their bodies become HDT itself along with their tail and then helicopter into the air, while hovering with ther upper body like a lavalamp.

Only though once they get up from an animation like sitting down somewhere or doing other things. Even sex encounters. But once they try to walk somehwere, they go rampid again.
I have a feeling the HDT Tail is causing their entire Body to become HDT or something. I am not sure.

Edited by Derethevil
On 9/25/2022 at 2:08 PM, Malthosia said:

crash-2022-09-25-19-05-19.log 44.05 kB · 4 downloads

There's the most recent crash log from trying to load into Dim Hollow, in case that helps. Personally I have no idea what any of that means and trying to find answers on google, nexus, or reddit isn't helping X'D

I'm getting a crash when entering Dimhollow Crypt as well, and I'm also getting it right after loading 020096D7 from Dawnguard.esm. According to SSEEdit that FormID belongs to DLC1VCSkeletonWarrior1h1_Ambush [NPC_:0201830C] if that helps @Bad Dog check it for any possible skeleton issues.

Edit: I'm also getting it for FormID: 02003E31  DLC1VCSkeletonMage "Skeleton" [NPC_:02017E92] when entering DimHollow Cavern.

Edited by VulpesFox
8 hours ago, VulpesFox said:

I'm getting a crash when entering Dimhollow Crypt as well, and I'm also getting it right after loading 020096D7 from Dawnguard.esm. According to SSEEdit that FormID belongs to DLC1VCSkeletonWarrior1h1_Ambush [NPC_:0201830C] if that helps @Bad Dog check it for any possible skeleton issues.

Edit: I'm also getting it for FormID: 02003E31  DLC1VCSkeletonMage "Skeleton" [NPC_:02017E92] when entering DimHollow Cavern.

Thanks, I'll test those out. Something to try is going somewhere safe, typing "player.placeatme ###" with those numbers, and see if it works.

It might be something with the skeleton tails I believe those skeletons have. Are you loading XPMSE *before* YA?

I loaded those on their own and also ran around Dimhollow Crypt and couldn't make it crash.

The skeletons do have tails, which could cause problems. YA ships a draugr skeleton with the tail bones but XPMSE does not so make sure it's loading before YA. 

25 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I loaded those on their own and also ran around Dimhollow Crypt and couldn't make it crash.

The skeletons do have tails, which could cause problems. YA ships a draugr skeleton with the tail bones but XPMSE does not so make sure it's loading before YA. 

I have the load order set up as you requested but still I crash when trying to load into Dimhollow Crypt/Cavern for the same reasons, and when spawning the NPCs in question in a safe location using player.placeatme.

Something that is different in the crash log when using the placeatme function instead of trying to load into the Crypt itself is that the most recent character/npc load attempts look like this:

[RSP+0   ] 0x38               (size_t)
	[RSP+8   ] 0x1DECABEF000      (void*)
	[RSP+10  ] 0x1DF768ABBC0      (NiNode*)
	[RSP+18  ] 0x1DF768B51E0      (BSTriShape*)
	[RSP+20  ] 0x1E0986CBE00      (void*)
	[RSP+28  ] 0x7FFB7E7B9AE8     (void* -> hdtSMP64.dll+0019AE8)
	[RSP+30  ] 0x1E0533D4B60      (hdt::StringImpl*)
	[RSP+38  ] 0x7FFB0000004E     (size_t)
	[RSP+40  ] 0x0                (size_t)
	[RSP+48  ] 0x1DF768B0F08      (NiNode*)
	[RSP+50  ] 0x1DF768AF3A8      (NiNode*)
	[RSP+58  ] 0x1DEE9A7AA10      (Character*)
		File: ""
		Flags: 0x00000108
		Form ID: 0xFF0051BA
		Form Type: 62
	[RSP+60  ] 0x0                (size_t)
	[RSP+68  ] 0x1DF768B0F08      (NiNode*)
	[RSP+70  ] 0x1DFA6B63830      (ScrapHeap*)
	[RSP+78  ] 0x1E062060010      (void*)
	[RSP+80  ] 0x1DE00000053      (size_t)
	[RSP+88  ] 0x7FFB0000003E     (size_t)
	[RSP+90  ] 0x1DF768A8000      (NiNode*)
	[RSP+98  ] 0x7FF6FFFFFFFF     (size_t)
	[RSP+A0  ] 0x7FF60014AD03     (size_t)
	[RSP+A8  ] 0x1DF5F7FDDB0      (TESNPC*)
		File: ""
		Flags: 0x00000008
		Form ID: 0xFF0051BC
		Form Type: 43

Making it look like it's trying to load something that doesn't belong to any file like Skyrim.esm or something, and the FormID's FF prefix doesn't correspond to any plugin since my load order doesn't go that high.

The crash log when I try to load into the crypt itself has that kind of stack in it as well, but the most recent one is trying to load the Dawnguard.esm FormID of those skeletons instead, so I'm not sure what to make of the differences between them.

Okay, so we went back and forth in DMs and discovered that the draugr skeletons that I thought were there aren't. If you have MNC you'll be fine, otherwise no.

So, new version up with the skeletons in place. VulpesFox confirms the fix works for them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm noticing a recurring issue with YAS where if a quest has some sort of custom model (such as the Shadow from the Clockwork mod, or the Burned Horrors in Forgotten City), the game freezes. This is not a CTD. The game needs to be manually ended via Task Manager. 

This is preventing progression in some parts. I'm not sure how to resolve it. Since it is not an actual crash, I don't know how to pull crash logs for it. 

Edited by Darkwyrm88
1 minute ago, Darkwyrm88 said:

I'm noticing a recurring issue with YAS where if a quest has some sort of custom model (such as the Shadow from the Clockwork mod, or the Burned Horrors in Forgotten City), the game freezes. This is not a CTD. The game needs to be manually ended via Task Manager. 

This is preventing progression in some parts. I'm not sure how to resolve it. 

Could you open the offending entries in Xedit for us, and see what's up?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 2:40 PM, Bad Dog said:

Anybody having trouble with the CBBE textures installed by the FOMOD in the latest version? Let me know if so. Got a report about it but I can't reproduce it.

I do, I've had some trouble with the FOMOD, it seems that it doesn't install quite right on a lot of things, the CBBE textures don't seem to get installed, even with that option selected. I could manually install the CBBE files afterwords, it just seems to fomod isn't installing it correctly.

Another issue I found it seems that with the clutter stuff overrides the base install meaning it installs the "data" folder then overwrites it with the "YA furry clutter SFW" then "YA Furry Clutter nude" then "YA Furry clutter erotic" However there are SFW files in the SFW that overwrite the base install, but aren't reverted by the later nude and erotic (IE the logo screen is SFW even with the erotic clutter option installed, because the SFW one overwrites it)

Also noticed the same thing with the legacy of the dragonborn and college of winterhold changes, the SFW options win out sometimes even with the NSFW option installed, maybe they aren't being installed/priorities in the correct order.

I'm using Vortex btw, so that might be a factor

Furry age Expanded SE version 15.2.7

For now I've just manually installed all the parts, as it doesn't seem the fomod install works well for me

Another note: draugr penises clip through their armor, though maybe that's already going to be fixed soon.

Edit: it seems to be a vortex specific issue, doesn't happen in MO2, maybe now is the time to switch for me.

Edit 2: it seems that even with MO2 the SFW clutter stuff is still overwriting stuff the base install, and other mods (IE the classicstatue.nif added in Immersive College of winterhold patch gets overwritten by the SFW version in SFW clutter, even if the SFW clutter version isn't selected) 

Hoping I've offered good feedback and information here, and aren't overstepping.

Edited by z999z3mystorys

Okay, yeah, if it doesn't happen in MO2 and does in Vortex, it's probably a load order problem. I was going to say it couldn't be, because it's mostly loose files that the FOMOD handles. But if the ESPs are loaded in the wrong order, you  could see things like this. Maybe.

one thing I should mention is that it working fine in MO2 was only for the CBBE stuff, I still had problems with some, (but less?) of the clutter stuff not being placed right. What I do know is that manually installing the files I want always worked, without changing the load order. I can't really explain this if it's a load order problem. Only think I can think of is the fomod doesn't consistently install the same way? I'm not sure how to explain it, or really tell what's going on, but it does seem to be the loose files over-writing or not over-writing stuff, regardless of the esp order. I don't know how FOMOD work if they say, try to install multiple copies of the same files at the same time, or if it's something like that producing random results.